> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP10] World of Tanks Blitz | [Action] Legendary tank shooter is now available on Windows 10

Rep: (95)
[WIN10] World of TanksBlitz

Version: 6.4.0.257
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:16.10.2019
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
World of Tanks Blitz continues to conquer the mobile space. the now legendary tank shooter available on Windows 10! "The best mobile multiplayer of all timeВ», - Pocket Gamer. "Aerobatics mobile tank genreВ», - 148Apps. You'll get a world of steel armor, dashing ricochets and screening tools. Rvis attack, lead the team to victory and become a real hero! Swing World of Tanks Blitz, and join the many millions of tankers! The rich arsenal, a variety of combat cards, and friendly management will make your mobile device in the present field of battle, where everything depends on you and your team. Play using your smartphone, tablet or PC c mouse and keyboard.
Game features
• More than 200 legendary tanks of Germany, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Japan.
• 18 combat locations.
• Rapid battles in the format of 7 on 7.
• Innovative crew training system.
• Incredibly bright and entertaining graphics that are automatically optimized for the capabilities of your mobile device.
• System Free-2-Win, which provides free access to all combat capabilities.
• Ability to create platoons, playing shoulder to shoulder with friends.
• Flexible control settings.
• Implemented combat missions, for the implementation of which you can get bonuses and rewards.
• Ability to create clans.
What's new in the new version
The darkness deepens, and it appears the outline version 6.4.0.257:
- spiders and spider webs, pumpkins and bats - creepy camouflage any type of intimidation!
- Strange things: they say, somewhere tanks back into battle after the death of ...
- Black Heaven, gnashing and howling, and someone from the shadows watching you!
Download
Instructions and problem solving
Fashion
Modpak Warmods from the Guide4Play team Version 4.1download
Sight point "onepoint"by Vlad Chatillion
Mods_By_StiX84 for Steam versiondownload
Blank folders Gfx and Gfx2download

K
According to the developers, starting with version 5.9 Blitz switched to DirectX 11, and if the video card does not support DirectX 11, then there will be problems. Therefore, if the driver update does not help, the problem will be solved only by replacing the video card with a more modern one.

Post has been edited_OldBoy_ - 16.10.19, 13:36
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
why not a link to the modes do not work?

Rep: (536)
* brave07 ,
Because mods have their own separate topicClub of modders WoT: Blitz (Post by johnny19041988 # 65873937)

Post has been edited_OldBoy_ - 29.12.19, 19:50

Help! I go into the tanks and fight Ping jumps unreal delay horrible, in short all the lags, internet home based working normally I go to another game all right, do not lag, and with the phone when going into battle, too, did not lag. Everything is done from one home internet, I do not understand that I have a computer !!!

Rep: (146)
* andreu.56,
Ping to check the game serverinstructions on how to do this from your phoneor command at a command prompt on your PC
ping login.wotblitz.ru

* urkn Thanks, I already checked Ping another program there is some kind of magic I have going on, as soon as the battle program everything works fine ping normal, like turning off a program, everything! Again Delay Ping large, I do not know what to do !!

Post has been editedandreu.56 - 12.01.20, 19:42

Rep: (10)
Hello!
How can I change the sound on-off sniper scope? Mods found. As an option - to turn them off altogether.

HappyDesireUser @ 18.01.20, 0:05*
As an option - to turn them off altogether.

Mute game.

Rep: (10)
_OldBoy_ @ 17.01.20, 23:09*
Mute game.

Are you from the Comedy Club?

HappyDesireUser @ 18.01.20, 2:04*
Are you from the Comedy Club?

KVN

How to change the location of FPS nefig not seen! Realme cut pro 5 frames

Full version