> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Wileyfox Storm - Firmware

Rep: (585)
Wileyfox Storm - Firmware
PictureStorm kipper
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
The current version of OFW Android:7.1.2-TOS373M
Basic information about the 7.1-TOS125B update.

Drivers and Utilities пїЅ

Firmware пїЅ

InstructionsпїЅ

Recovery пїЅ

Useful пїЅ

User Activity
You can make a suggestion / write about the bug at this link.
For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS.
The curator of the topic isMiha_xXx.

Post has been editedMiha_xXx - 19.04.19, 01:42
Reason for editing: LOS 16.0, RR 7.0

Rep: (10)
Memory card without using. And where does franca? It guglovye application. And I need application with CM flow
I downloaded franca with caps on ARM64 6.0 Aroma. When you try to install through rekaveri hangs at the beginning. What could it be?

Post has been editeddisa182 - 01.01.16, 00:47

Rep: (12)
disa182 @ 01.01.2016, 00:36*
Memory card without using. And where does franca? It guglovye application. And I need application with CM flow
I downloaded franca with caps on ARM64 6.0 Aroma. When you try to install through rekaveri hangs at the beginning. What could it be?

For applications - in the play store have an application called cyan apps or something like that. Through it, you can install all of the string to the application of cyanogen.

Rep: (496)
* disa182, wrong, not gapps and CM apps, a link to the spoiler "useful" to install as the same.

Try to download GAPPS package without aroma

Post has been editedzmey3301 - 02.01.16, 15:27

People when the official CM 13 will be with us?
M
Rules section "Android - Firmware" :
3.2. Forbidden to ask questions that are not directly related to a specific topic, do not carry the semantic load and
have clearly incentive nature (especially such as "When the lay out?", "How long to wait firmware?" and the like).

Post has been editedAlexnight - 10.01.16, 13:00

Rep: (1009)
* disa182,

around the end of January, test builds - in the middle.

People how to get a custom rekaveri? To be able to install to update over the air

Post has been editeddisa182 - 06.01.16, 20:32

Rep: (3)
Friends, tell me if I updated the December beta - I update will arrive by air?

* anatolb, on 2BS no, 2FI yes, in the future.

Rep: (9)
And if menya3MG?

Rep: (0)
Does it make sense to be updated nightly or wait for release?

* werwolf83, CM release not, at least not yet. Sew nightly, they are quite normal.

Rep: (2)
On the nightly disgusting camera

so write that kind of started sending updates, depending on the serial number. So what is to come.

I arrived, update firmware over the air. Externally - no kakah changes. The Battery - shows the applications that are using the battery, it is not clear - what is there to change? Battery began to melt before our eyes. Strangely, after update the settings disappeared from bluetooth bracelet Mi Band. and annex - everything is connected and running. When enabled - heated screen. This may cause the discharge. Photos like become better

* asta_mobile, Well, you read the changes, fixes it in the main. here Changelog .

* asta_mobile,

And you, too storm? And update it now ???

* werwolf83, Swift and storm updated at the same time, all devices will receive the update to firmware 2FI until 11 January.

* zmey3301,
2FI is 6 android or not?

Rep: (262)
* werwolf83, No, 2FI still 5.1.1, at the end of January 6 promise. changes 2FI here - mostly fixes

Post has been editedMiha_xXx - 08.01.16, 20:56

werwolf83 @ 08.01.2016, 16:10*
And you, too storm? And update it now ???

Yes - Storm, novelty 5.1.1

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/10/19, 22:11