Chuwi Hi12 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android | 12 "| INTEL X5 Cherry Trail Z83
Poll
Are you satisfied with your device?
Yes [ 582 ] ** [36,72%]
Not [ 162 ] ** [10,22%]
I want to buy / waiting for delivery [ 841 ] ** [53,06%]
Have any faults, problems, defects been noticed?
Not [ 296 ] ** [18,68%]
Yes, there are minor defects. [ 327 ] ** [20,63%]
Yes, there are serious problems. [ 137 ] ** [8,64%]
The device is not on hand [ 824 ] ** [51,99%]
Total votes: 1585

Rep: (276)
PictureChuwi hi12 - Discussion
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase and accessories пїЅ

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

BIOS-read first!
BIOS firmware, as a rule, does not solve any of the problems of the tablet, but is guaranteed to create new problems! In May 2016, Chuwi released the only BIOS update for the Dual Boot 1603 Series Tablet (March 2016). Since then, the BIOS has never been updated, but new BIOSes were released for the new tablet series. Each BIOS version is compatible only with a specific version (series) of the tablet.
BIOS firmware incompatible version (from another version (series) of the tablet) turns your tablet into a brick!
In addition, flashing a compatible BIOS, you clear the MSDM table (remove the license key of your copy of Windows from the BIOS).
Specifications
Name: Chuwi Hi12
Processor: INTEL X5 Cherry Trail Z8300
Operating system: Windows 10 / Android
RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3
Flash memory: 64 GB EMMC
Expansion slots: TF card, support for flash cards up to 64GB
Screen: 12-inch, IPS, 2160x1440 pixels
Sensor: Capacitive, 10 points
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.0
3G: Support for external usb modems
Camera: Front 2 megapixel, rear 5 megapixel, autofocus
Ports: microUSB OTG, MicroHDMI, 3.5 headphone jack, memory card slot
Sound: Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Battery: 11000 mAh
Dimensions: 296.7С…202.8С…8.9 mm
Weight: 852 grams
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews and Reviews
Instructions
General firmware FAQ for dummies
Win only
Dual boot

Video materials:

Firmware
miscellanea
Old polls
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 10.12.18, 17:45
Reason for editing: Resetting Bios settings to defaults

Rep: (2)
I use HiPen H1. There are no others, so I did not go. And with HiPen H1 problems, no. Except for me the buttons work incorrectly. Not always work.

Rep: (2)
* roffyan , I had such a problem when, after installing the android, I started flooding the Windows. If the previous advice does not help, then you will have to sew a BIOS. I was helped only by this decision.

Rep: (4)
Someone like? The status diode behaved, after biosa firmware flashing through the programmer, it is charging and blinks often but the tablet does not turn on.

Post has been editedholl33 - 07.03.19, 14:10

Rep: (57)
Hello. I am again in the subject.
For about a year, the tablet lay dead because it refused to turn on and charge. I sinned on the motherboard power controller. Year tried to buy a motherboard. To no avail. I tried to sell my tablet for parts, and thank God I did not sell it. And by coincidence, I had a used battery from this tablet. From nothing to do perepoyal Akum. And lo and behold - my tablet wound up.
So it was a burned-up Akum controller.

* Goryna , I have after charging the tablet and reinstalling the bios firmware, when I turned on the diode blinked briefly and that's it. The screen does not show anything.

* holl33 You have requested a BIOS version that is not suitable for your tablet revision, which resulted in a brick. Read the topic from cover to cover, where everything is described quite well. Start with CAPS, go SEARCH by topic. It’s not a fact that the knowledge gained after this reading will help you, since there are no files in the subject for many of the numerous versions / revisions of the tablet. You have already gained useful experience for the future.

Motobot12 @ 03/09/19 10:30*
You have requested a BIOS version that does not fit your tablet revision, which resulted in a brick. Read the topic from cover to cover, where everything is described quite well. Start with CAPS, go SEARCH by topic. It’s not a fact that the knowledge gained after this reading will help you, since there are no files in the subject for many of the numerous versions / revisions of the tablet. You have already gained useful experience for the future.

I took the firmware from your post. Shil programmer. The serial number is just in this range Q64G45170100199. The only thing I did was stitching a file from the bios.bin archive, but I needed it with the .234 extension, it seems. Worse, I definitely didn’t do it, he even started taking charge. And before the firmware was a corpse.

Post has been editedholl33 - 09.03.19, 14:04

Rep: (0)
People help.
I decided to rearrange the Windows, I downloaded the flash drive to the USB flash drive, it came to choosing a disk where to put the formatted disk with Windows III.

In exchange, it does not put in any. Writes that it was not possible to create some kind of section. Delete the hell out of this section like pobovuet then startanut and again shows what. It is established that the system partition EFI formatted in NTFS. Format the EFI system partition in FAT32 format and restart the installer.

Help where to dig.
In this case, the android works fine.

At the expense of the service is not an option as I am in Africa.

Post has been editedtarasolda - 10.03.19, 21:56

* tarasolda You should have removed three Windows partitions with System, Windows and Recovery volume labels. Then we should choose the free space for the installation. The system itself will create partitions. Get ready for the next more difficult rebuses, for you are a fan of swimming against the current and going uphill. : D

Rep: (0)
Motobot12 @ 03/10/2019, 22:42*
* tarasolda You should have deleted three sections: D

Thank. I did it differently. I deleted everything including the android and made myself a single version. I will come home then I will restore to the norms of the state. In the meantime, the pane is worth working on

Rep: (21)
What is all the difficulties at all. I downloaded the finished assembly from the header and everything was set automatically. Nothing to choose was necessary.

Rep: (1)
This tablet is a real Chinese grief, one made another flew, I was very sorry that I bought it, soooo, do not buy it my advice to you is for those who would not want to get into it!

* sagnys , who forcibly forced you to buy this unsuccessful tablet with a morally obsolete extremely low-powered processor?

Rep: (21)
* sagnys,
Who is always unlucky. I have no complaints. The Internet works, movies shows. Hangs in moderation. I do not use Windows, nerves are not enough. On Android 6 applications that I need and nothing hangs.

Rep: (57)
On Android 6 applications that I need and nothing hangs.

I fully support, although I use Windows. Here's an android to update something like the eight.
Prompt, Assistant Google who works for me, I have a second after the launch falls out with an error. And yet, do not tell the mouse bluetooth for both systems for our man?

Post has been editedGoryna - 14.03.19, 10:54

Rep: (13)
Goryna @ 03/14/2019 03:47*

I bought a set of mouse + clave ordinary work in Windows and Andryusha. I will come home and write what company.

Post has been editedrty36 - 14.03.19, 18:07

Rep: (10)
I bought a set of mouse + clave ordinary work in Windows and Andryusha
Bluetooth or with your receiver?

Rep: (45)
Bluetooth or with your receiver?
Take with the receiver, my keyboard is the simplest and works fine, the mouse is really more expensive, and about bluetooth, it’s better not to turn it on at all, it is somehow connected to the CD card and Wi-Fi, the card starts to fall off and the Internet speed drops

Rep: (13)
Mouse and keyboard with receiver

Rep: (3)
Klava is my own, the mouse is bluetooth, cheap with Ali ... Neither of which falls off, sd works both there and there. Nat does not slow down. Already 2 years

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:27