> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

108 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro - Discussion | Tablet 10 "
What is your tablet model?
Number of LTE & WI FI versions of YOGA tablets.
Lenovo YT3 – X90L LTE [ 121 ] ** [72,46%]
Lenovo YT3 – X90F WLAN Wi Fi [ 27 ] ** [16,17%]
Lenovo YT3 – X90 4 GB ROM [ 19 ] ** [11,38%]
Total votes: 167

SHEVDEN
Message#1
15.12.15, 07:35
May the force be with you!
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2034
Check in: 18.11.10
Motorola Z3

DiscussionLenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro
PictureLenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro, Lenovo YT3-X 90F, Lenovo YT3-X 90L, Lenovo YT3-X 90X
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Lenovo Fans Club �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
Specifications Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro:
Quad-Core Intel® Atom ™ x 5-Z8500 Processor
operating system
Android â„¢ 5.1, Lollipop
Dimensions
247 x 4.68 x 179 mm
Weight
665 g
Display
Size: 10.1 "QHD (2560 x 1600), 299 ppi, 70% Color Gamut
Type: IPS matrix, 10-point touch interface
Video card / graphics processor
Intel HD Graphics.
Internal memory
RAM: 2 GB (DDR3)
Permanent memory: 32 GB eMMC
Memory card slots: 1 Micro SD card slot up to 128 GB
Battery
Type: 10200 mAh
Standby time: up to 49 days
Operating time with active use: up to 18 hours
Fast charge function
* Indicates the maximum battery life. Actual battery life depends on many factors. More information can be found on page.http://www.lenovo.com/battery-info
Sound
4 JBL front speakers Dolby® Atmos ™, 3.5 mm audio jack
Built-in camera
Rear camera: 13 megapixels, with autofocus
Front panel: 5 megapixel camera with fixed focal length
Colour
The black
The number of SIM-cards
Micro SIM Card Slot
Sensors
G-sensor (accelerometer)
Vibration function
Ambient light sensor
E-compass
Connectivity / radio
2G network
3G network
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G, 5G Dual Band, MIMO
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.0
4G LTE
GPS / GLONASS
Material
Metal, plastic, artificial leather
Connection interface
Micro usb

Additional Information
general information
On December 9, 2015, Lenovo began selling Yoga Tab 3 Pro - a tablet with a 10.1-inch diagonal display and a resolution of 2560x1600, four JBL speakers supporting the last word in the music from Dolby - Atmos technology, and a projector designed for an image up to 70 inches in diameter. Moisture protection - IP21 standard. To customize the speakers, you can use the technology of Wolfson Master Hi-Fi.

Utility Smart Window 2.0 allows you to work simultaneously with three applications on one screen. The manufacturer promises to work without recharging up to 18 hours. There is LTE support in the device, as well as last year’s Tablet 2 Pro model with a projector.

The older model in 2014, Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro was made with the expectation that 80% of tablet owners use them at home, and 52% watch streaming TV and video. Therefore, the size of its screen (in the older model with a projector) is 13.3 inches, the weight is about a kilogram, and the cameras are 8 MP and the front one is 1.3 MP. The new gadget is designed to be used as a mobile device - the weight was reduced from 950 to 665 grams in the 10-inch model, the display size is 10 or 8 inches. The amount of internal memory remained - 32 gigabytes, but there was support for memory cards up to 128 gigabytes versus 64 GB in last year's version. The cameras have improved: the main one is now 13 megapixel with autofocus, the front one is 5 megapixel with a fixed focus.

Improvements have touched the projector, but not only the diagonal of the image - the new gadget allows you to expand the movie 70 inches against last year's 50 - and also the location. I have Lenovo Yoga Table 2 Pro, and I know that watching movies projected from the end of the device is not so convenient. In the new version, the projector can be rotated 180 degrees with the stand. Below is the location of the projectors in the old and new models.
Work from the battery reviewed herezhmyak
photo of the native battery lookhere

What is the difference between models -

���� download

Model Version
Lenovo YT3 – X90F WLAN
Lenovo YT3 – X90L LTEmodel for the Russian Federation
Lenovo YT3 – X90X LTE

User's manual -look
Parsing tab 3 prolook
Installing the recovery (one-time session) and rootlook
Possible problems
1.When operating from an LTE modem and data transfer rates above 15 Mbps. Internet connection is breakingfast, at speeds below 15 Mbps, the Internet works.
Decision: while in progress
2.When the projector is working, one edge of the projection is, according to the owner, littered down, so you have to put something under one side.Fast
Decision: fast, from personal observation, it is enough just to slightly turn the tablet left or right relative to the wall, catch the angle of attack and the picture becomes smoother, just rotate, not move
3.on versions of Lenovo YT3-X 90F i. Only Wi Fi after the upgrade does not work the projector.fast.
Decision: while in the process, probably waiting for a new update, or when they post the original firmware to re-roll
4.on versions of Lenovo YT3-X 90F i. Only Wi Fi for the Chinese market, there are only three languages ​​and there are no Russian among them, also there is no possibility to start Google Playmarket
Decision: Reflash the tablet for European firmware, instructions below.fast.Link to firmwarehere, Link to the manual on Lenovo forum
Instructions, firmware

So wait for the marshmallow 6! Do not forget to do a full reset after, and better before the update! To make it work!Attached Image 6

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 31.07.18, 13:20
Reason for editing: Navigator
skif852
Message#42
28.12.15, 19:54
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 27.12.15

This is a blow below the belt, for me the pro in the title and the fact that he is the flagship meant that everything in it should be what is necessary and not necessary (it turns out that now the phone should be bought for calls, the old Samsung tablet did everything and called and the flashlight was even I just needed it, it’s a pity that I don’t find anything better than lenovy and it’s bad that they don’t indicate in the description and on YouTube in the reviews, but in general he doesn’t have any of the modules for a call or everything is there and this feature is disabled by software? maybe who knows.
SHEVDEN
Message#43
28.12.15, 21:05
[online]

Messages 2034
Motorola Z3

* skif852
Read the next branch about pro 2, it can with a root and knows how to call.

--------------------
Motor: E 398-->XT 720-->X2 ->Z3+ MOTO 360 2gen + YogaTab3pro
Moto ring
Stanner
Message#44
28.12.15, 21:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4759
Check in: 17.05.06
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

bad that they do not indicate in the description and on YouTube in the reviews
I would understand that ifnot specified- there is no function.
And there it is directly said:
Communication media
Wi-Fi (802.11 a / c), Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE network (optional)

--------------------
skif852
Message#45
29.12.15, 22:57
User
[offline]

Messages 95

The device is chic)) in a dark room, even on a light-pink wallpaper with ribbed texture, you can easily make a 3 meter screen, the sound is also good and loud and the quality of pain is tolerable), nothing overheats, it heats up in games but not much, the battery lasts a day I have Bluetooth enabled for all enabled, I play games, watch YouTube and movies, a bit of a projector, after 6 hours of this use 50% of the battery is left, I’ve been waiting for sale covers in St. Petersburg, I don’t want to order ebay for more than a month. There will be questions on the device you ask), the only negative for me is the lack of possibility of calling through a SIM card, he sees a 64 GB card without problems.
A couple of times there was a cant pressing the reboot, it turns on the Lenovo logo and everything 20 minutes and nothing happened, clamped shutdown turned off forcibly and then turned on and it all worked, the restart was not noticed any more quickly.

Post has been editedskif852 - 29.12.15, 23:01
SHEVDEN
Message#46
30.12.15, 08:11
[online]

Messages 2034
Motorola Z3

* skif852
ABOUT! The first owner. Share! Where and what was taken? How many maximum watched through the projector? Does it generate overheating errors from the projector? How to build? Leather? Or his substitute? Have you ever seen it written that glass vodka is worth? How heats up in games? How much is the temperature? Put it for examplesistem infoThere you can watch the temperature of the body.
How many parrots stuffed inanttu? it should be about 45 pcs. How much does it charge? How much is charging A? : D

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 30.12.15, 08:14

--------------------
Moto ring
SHEVDEN
Message#47
30.12.15, 08:16
[online]

Messages 2034
Motorola Z3

* skif852
Tried to play for exampleasphalt 8and project the image, and control of course by clicking on the screen? How is it? Does not slow down and does not heat up?

--------------------
Moto ring
tr0t
Message#48
30.12.15, 11:56
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 01.09.11
Apple iPhone 6s

Yesterday we bought this device, there are no words alone, the sound is gorgeous, the projector gives an excellent picture on the suspended ceiling, even more than 70 inches) works very smoothly, does not heat up, I haven’t had to charge it yet, despite active use. Of the minuses, there are no covers in the stores, the sound did not work in simics (

Ps took in dns for 49990 plus a universal film for 350) the model YT3-X90L is the one that came with

I will soon be ruthless)

Post has been editedtr0t - 30.12.15, 12:00

--------------------
Tied up with androyd
SHEVDEN
Message#49
30.12.15, 12:18
[online]

Messages 2034
Motorola Z3

* tr0t,
Is there no sound in the movie or in the game? Not understood. ))

Posted 12/30/2015 12:18 PM:

* tr0t,
And the covers will soon go, the device itself is still not really for sale.

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 30.12.15, 12:18

--------------------
Moto ring
tr0t
Message#50
30.12.15, 12:31
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Apple iPhone 6s

* skif852
Tried to play for exampleasphalt 8and project the image, and control of course by clicking on the screen? How is it? Does not slow down and does not heat up?

I put asphalt 8 especially for you and passed the race on the projector, it is not possible to play with the control on the motion sensor) with touch control is unusual, but by the middle of the race I had fun and even could come first, the screen is not lit, but dots are highlighted on the projector image finger touch. Heats up the tablet is not strong, barely warm, in the area of ​​the projector a little warmer but also far from hot. Periodically warnings of asphalt pop up that he cannot access the screen brightness controls, perhaps for some games this will be fatal. The quality of the picture can not be particularly appreciated. It is now noon and very light, playing on the wall in the toilet)

Posted 12/30/2015 12:31 PM:

* tr0t,
Is there no sound in the movie or in the game? Not understood. ))

Posted 12/30/2015 12:18 PM:

* tr0t,
And the covers will soon go, the device itself is still not really for sale.

In the game "simcity build it!"

Yes, the device was 1 in the whole city, I'm waiting for the cover after the new year

--------------------
Tied up with androyd
tr0t
Message#51
30.12.15, 12:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Apple iPhone 6s

Healthy 2A chargerhttp://postimg.org/image/tz6wix4tz/

Post has been editedtr0t - 30.12.15, 12:41

--------------------
Tied up with androyd
skif852
Message#52
30.12.15, 17:40
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Today I inserted the headphones into the volume and twisted it, and he tells me that it is possible to lose the ear and the choice gives CANCEL OR CANCEL))) the second one canceled that pressed to the right and all the rules). Apparently the translators didn’t improve, I didn’t have a hard time but in games he heats up but not much and there is no problem with the projector too after 1 hour, after 10 minutes and at the end of an hour, I feel the temperature is about 50-60 and I think. I took in Yulmarth for 44 thousand shipment at own expense from Pulkovo there were cheaper for 1500, all the antithets were sold for a long time in quality reviews, there are many problems with it, I watch a movie I open it, let's say it’s not new in size at all, the third window opens again in a different size. Charging quickly takes about 3-4 hours, but it seems that I didn’t detect the charger’s big, but one doesn’t interfere with using any other for 1-2 amps, I’ll assume 3 I think everyone will have, although I think the big charge size is not critical for anyone ) The second day with the included wifi and full shd and maximum illumination) watching the films of the device lasts 6-7 hours. The charging socket is very tight and it is terrible to pull out the charging.

Post has been editedskif852 - 30.12.15, 18:15
SHEVDEN
Message#53
30.12.15, 18:24
[online]

Messages 2034
Motorola Z3

Thank you all for the answers, + already in turnips: vinsent:

Posted 12/30/2015 6:24 PM:

The quality of the picture can not be particularly appreciated. It is now noon and very light, playing on the wall in the toilet)
: rofl:

--------------------
Moto ring
baleon
Message#54
30.12.15, 18:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 545
Check in: 09.05.13
Caterpillar Cat S60

Today I said to myself like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Das3CEhIQMg

And bought

I sit understand
Attached Image

At the same time I will check IP21: D

The dynamics of his course HGO. When checking do not put the sound to the full, you can drop from surprise. : lol:

Post has been editedbaleon - 30.12.15, 18:49
leorikol
Message#55
30.12.15, 21:40
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 21.09.13

* skif852
Hello! Here I have such a question, is there a "Mobile data transfer" function in the tablet? (Ie, it allows the smart device to work as a mobile Internet router or modem and provide access to the mobile Internet to other devices via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable. Thank you in advance for your reply)

Post has been editedleorikol - 30.12.15, 21:41
skif852
Message#56
30.12.15, 21:56
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Mobile data transfer

Yes, everything is there and is called in the settings, the access point, and I also do not know about bluetooth about the cable.
leorikol
Message#57
30.12.15, 22:02
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 21.09.13

* skif852
Thank! Then soon I'll take it!)
baleon
Message#58
30.12.15, 22:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 545
Check in: 09.05.13
Caterpillar Cat S60

So, with a reception at 5 GHz wi-fi percent that way is 20 worse than the samsa s5 and depends on how you hold the tablet. What I did not understand with the equalizer adjustments, although the built-in equalizer is audible with wireless headphones. Data transfer via cable to USB flash drive is slower than we would like.
GPS and Glonass are more sensitive than the S5 percent by 30, according to the GPS TEST PLUS program. But I’m not sure about the availability of A-GPS, different readings of the program’s windows, and if on S5 the satellite availability window is filled immediately after the program is turned on, then on Leno the window is filled only when a signal is received from the satellite. Need to tweak a bit.

Post has been editedbaleon - 30.12.15, 22:20
skif852
Message#59
30.12.15, 23:02
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Baleon @ 12/30/2015, 10:06 PM*
5 GHz reception wi-fi

I measured my speed at 100 per 100m / S and 4g on a 20 megaphone at 20 m / s
SHEVDEN
Message#60
31.12.15, 02:09
[online]

Messages 2034
Motorola Z3

* baleon
They dropped the cargo from the budget in 25 or even 30 rubles. )))

--------------------
Moto ring
SHEVDEN
Message#61
31.12.15, 06:49
[online]

Messages 2034
Motorola Z3

In simsiti, the sound did not work (
can disable the Dolby function, then the sound will appear ..

Posted 12/31/2015 6:49 AM:

I will soon be ruthless)
so that you can call?

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 31.12.15, 06:48

--------------------
Moto ring
Lenovo

108 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 4:46