> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

108 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro - Discussion | Tablet 10 "
What is your tablet model?
Number of LTE & WI FI versions of YOGA tablets.
Lenovo YT3 – X90L LTE [ 120 ] ** [72,29%]
Lenovo YT3 – X90F WLAN Wi Fi [ 27 ] ** [16,27%]
Lenovo YT3 – X90 4 GB ROM [ 19 ] ** [11,45%]
Total votes: 166

SHEVDEN
Message#1
15.12.15, 07:35
May the force be with you!
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2020
Check in: 18.11.10
Motorola Z3

DiscussionLenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro
PictureLenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro, Lenovo YT3-X 90F, Lenovo YT3-X 90L, Lenovo YT3-X 90X
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Lenovo Fans Club �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
Specifications Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro:
Quad-Core Intel® Atom ™ x 5-Z8500 Processor
operating system
Android â„¢ 5.1, Lollipop
Dimensions
247 x 4.68 x 179 mm
Weight
665 g
Display
Size: 10.1 "QHD (2560 x 1600), 299 ppi, 70% Color Gamut
Type: IPS matrix, 10-point touch interface
Video card / graphics processor
Intel HD Graphics.
Internal memory
RAM: 2 GB (DDR3)
Permanent memory: 32 GB eMMC
Memory card slots: 1 Micro SD card slot up to 128 GB
Battery
Type: 10200 mAh
Standby time: up to 49 days
Operating time with active use: up to 18 hours
Fast charge function
* Indicates the maximum battery life. Actual battery life depends on many factors. More information can be found on page.http://www.lenovo.com/battery-info
Sound
4 JBL front speakers Dolby® Atmos ™, 3.5 mm audio jack
Built-in camera
Rear camera: 13 megapixels, with autofocus
Front panel: 5 megapixel camera with fixed focal length
Colour
The black
The number of SIM-cards
Micro SIM Card Slot
Sensors
G-sensor (accelerometer)
Vibration function
Ambient light sensor
E-compass
Connectivity / radio
2G network
3G network
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G, 5G Dual Band, MIMO
Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.0
4G LTE
GPS / GLONASS
Material
Metal, plastic, artificial leather
Connection interface
Micro usb

Additional Information
general information
On December 9, 2015, Lenovo began selling Yoga Tab 3 Pro - a tablet with a 10.1-inch diagonal display and a resolution of 2560x1600, four JBL speakers supporting the last word in the music from Dolby - Atmos technology, and a projector designed for an image up to 70 inches in diameter. Moisture protection - IP21 standard. To customize the speakers, you can use the technology of Wolfson Master Hi-Fi.

Utility Smart Window 2.0 allows you to work simultaneously with three applications on one screen. The manufacturer promises to work without recharging up to 18 hours. There is LTE support in the device, as well as last year’s Tablet 2 Pro model with a projector.

The older model in 2014, Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro was made with the expectation that 80% of tablet owners use them at home, and 52% watch streaming TV and video. Therefore, the size of its screen (in the older model with a projector) is 13.3 inches, the weight is about a kilogram, and the cameras are 8 MP and the front one is 1.3 MP. The new gadget is designed to be used as a mobile device - the weight was reduced from 950 to 665 grams in the 10-inch model, the display size is 10 or 8 inches. The amount of internal memory remained - 32 gigabytes, but there was support for memory cards up to 128 gigabytes versus 64 GB in last year's version. The cameras have improved: the main one is now 13 megapixel with autofocus, the front one is 5 megapixel with a fixed focus.

Improvements have touched the projector, but not only the diagonal of the image - the new gadget allows you to expand the movie 70 inches against last year's 50 - and also the location. I have Lenovo Yoga Table 2 Pro, and I know that watching movies projected from the end of the device is not so convenient. In the new version, the projector can be rotated 180 degrees with the stand. Below is the location of the projectors in the old and new models.
Work from the battery reviewed herezhmyak
photo of the native battery lookhere

What is the difference between models -

���� download

Model Version
Lenovo YT3 – X90F WLAN
Lenovo YT3 – X90L LTEmodel for the Russian Federation
Lenovo YT3 – X90X LTE

User's manual -look
Parsing tab 3 prolook
Installing the recovery (one-time session) and rootlook
Possible problems
1.When operating from an LTE modem and data transfer rates above 15 Mbps. Internet connection is breakingfast, at speeds below 15 Mbps, the Internet works.
Decision: while in progress
2.When the projector is working, one edge of the projection is, according to the owner, littered down, so you have to put something under one side.Fast
Decision: fast, from personal observation, it is enough just to slightly turn the tablet left or right relative to the wall, catch the angle of attack and the picture becomes smoother, just rotate, not move
3.on versions of Lenovo YT3-X 90F i. Only Wi Fi after the upgrade does not work the projector.fast.
Decision: while in the process, probably waiting for a new update, or when they post the original firmware to re-roll
4.on versions of Lenovo YT3-X 90F i. Only Wi Fi for the Chinese market, there are only three languages ​​and there are no Russian among them, also there is no possibility to start Google Playmarket
Decision: Reflash the tablet for European firmware, instructions below.fast.Link to firmwarehere, Link to the manual on Lenovo forum
Instructions, firmware

So wait for the marshmallow 6! Do not forget to do a full reset after, and better before the update! To make it work!Attached Image 6

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 31.07.18, 13:20
Reason for editing: Navigator
SHEVDEN
Message#2
15.12.15, 08:29
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

Posted 12/15/2015 07:35:

We haven't started selling yet, but they will start soon.http://shop.lenovo.com/ru/ru/yoga/yoga-tab.html
* SHEVDEN,
Official video from LENOVO release.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17460YIU0I

Posted 12/15/2015 08:24 AM:

So far there are few reviews, but I have found one performance test on the game.
http://vk.com/away.php...atch%3Fv%3DrhaKB7Qv-vE ;)

Posted 12/15/2015 08:27 AM:

And who cares here is the manual in Russian.https: //download.lenov…_ug_ru_v1.0_201509.pdf

Posted 12/15/2015 08:29 AM:

Off Site Lenovo additional informationhttp: //shop.lenovo.com...oga/yoga-tab-3-pro-10/

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 15.12.15, 08:37

--------------------
Motor: E 398-->XT 720-->X2 ->Z3+ MOTO 360 2gen + YogaTab3pro
Moto ring
SHEVDEN
Message#3
15.12.15, 08:35
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

And here you can buy! ;) Just close the price with your hand!http: //tech-world13.ru…0cI6d-RSQR5xoCpcTw_wcB

--------------------
Moto ring
SHEVDEN
Message#4
15.12.15, 09:26
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

And here we have an excellent review and any pen test!https: //www.youtube.co…38MUs&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
Moto ring
SHEVDEN
Message#5
17.12.15, 05:25
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

In the second year they discuss that the glass can be scratched on the projector, but about the glass on the screen itself, which is, until I can find the information. ;)

--------------------
Moto ring
SHEVDEN
Message#6
17.12.15, 19:07
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

There is still an interesting review and test gameshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6G_fLB2Ds

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 18.12.15, 05:36

--------------------
Moto ring
reiv00
Message#7
17.12.15, 19:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 125
Check in: 21.03.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

So all the same where you can buy?
baleon
Message#8
17.12.15, 20:11
Experienced
[online]

Messages 535
Check in: 09.05.13
Caterpillar Cat S60

Here gave another review
http: //www.howtablet.r...novo-yoga-tablet-3-pro
In short
Iron is less modern, although only 2 GB of operatives is no longer ice.
But the software is far from perfect, also low productivity for the flagship.
7 points out of 10 got the device
reiv00
Message#9
17.12.15, 20:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 125
Check in: 21.03.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

I would take 35 k. 45 is overestimated of course, but the hunter's projector: rolleyes:
baleon
Message#10
17.12.15, 20:46
Experienced
[online]

Messages 535
Caterpillar Cat S60

There should be two models with and without LTE. 46,000 and probably 39,000 respectively.
But without LTE, the tablet is not particularly interesting to me personally, this is not a laptop, it is like a cell phone almost always and everywhere with you.
SHEVDEN
Message#11
18.12.15, 05:35
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

* reiv00,
link where to get I threw above, while waiting in the official online store from lenovo.http://www.lenovo.com/ru/ru/although they promised soon everywhere: happy:

Posted 12/18/2015 05:29:

* baleon
They didn’t bother with the RAM much this year in the lowest models, generally 1 each, it’s best to think two.

Posted 12/18/2015 05:30:

* reiv00,
at the price I fully agree with you, but the novelty and the course, whether it is not fine: happy: I think if it will be cheaper or more expensive to wait: blush: because of the rate again.

Posted 12/18/2015 05:35:

* baleon
I basically and WI FI would have fit the version, an Internet with his head enough at home and at work, on the way just do not need))
We beat a tattoo with a yogihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE5KQIy0j_k: D

--------------------
Moto ring
baleon
Message#12
18.12.15, 10:41
Experienced
[online]

Messages 535
Caterpillar Cat S60

* SHEVDEN,

I have Lenova liked this document
https: //download.lenov…hmm_en_v1.0_201509.pdf
For service services and people with hands growing from where it is necessary. There are a lot of interesting things.
~ Greg ~
Message#13
18.12.15, 13:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 268
Check in: 12.08.14
Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL

After the first announcement. I decided to take 3 proshku. Now on sale and can buy, but for now I think.
Reviews on German Amazon are very bad.
Constant lags, brakes, inadequate operation of applications, turning off the projector, etc.
Users write their experience with Lenovo support.
They are simply sent. The answer is approximately the same, we sell millions of devices and if several customers have problems, this does not mean that there is a global problem with this device.
baleon
Message#14
18.12.15, 15:04
Experienced
[online]

Messages 535
Caterpillar Cat S60

* ~ Greg ~,

So I think.
On the other hand, the experience of communicating with various unfinished firmware devices shows that firmware is usually fixed within 2-3 months. The last problem device was samsung s4. God knows how it all worked. Several updates have passed and everything seems to be OK. So how is this with Lenova? I have a small experience with this company, there was only a laptop at work.
~ Greg ~
Message#15
18.12.15, 15:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 268

So how is this with Lenova? I have a small experience with this company, there was only a laptop at work.

I have a second yoga (Android) + separate keyboard (branded).
There are no complaints about the work. Everything is stable.
But the reviews on Amazon are very detailed, it is clear that they were written by people who are at least a little versed in technology.
Therefore, while taking a pause to buy. I will monitor the response of Lenovo to the identified glitches (I think quite serious for such a price of the device)
baleon
Message#16
18.12.15, 19:55
Experienced
[online]

Messages 535
Caterpillar Cat S60

Found another test. There are performance test results.
http: //www.trustedrevi...ttery-and-audio-page-3
SHEVDEN
Message#17
19.12.15, 14:53
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

* baleon
By the way a useful document, there is a charge verification scheme on contacts. Thing necessary because Akb is powerful and, accordingly, charging an increased current, if charging is covered, then others will charge the week))): rofl:

Posted 12/19/2015 2:43 PM:

I have a small experience with this company, there was only a laptop at work.

Actually, there is also experience with lenovo, but on a PC. At work, the ThinkPad X230 netbook is a great thing. And two computers (blocks and monica) Work stably. We are buying them on a large scale .. As for the tablets, on average, the reviews are positive, but with smarts they have trouble, I think it’s not for nothing that the engines cleaned up to change the situation ...: hemp:
I went to the boutique and felt yugu tab 3 (10) I liked everything, the materials, the color, the design, even with 1 gig, the lollipop works smartly. Consider the pro one to one, only the percents of the other, the opera is higher by two and the most important thing is the projector. : ok:

Posted 12/19/2015 14:46:

~ Greg ~ 12.12.2015, 19:35*
I will monitor the response of Lenovo to the identified glitches (I think quite serious for such a price of the device)
I fully agree, the price bites off the elbows, 30-35 is also expensive but tolerable .. We will follow ...: dirol:

Posted 12/19/2015 2:49 PM:

There are performance test results
Well, 50 thousand is great in my opinion, just like my X2 motor.
he Yoga Tab 3 Pro performed reasonably well when benchmarked, despite its lower memory.The tablet scored 48,867 on Antutu3,269 multi-core geekbench score. 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited test the Yoga Tab 3 Pro scored 25,774.
Read more athttp: //www.trustedrevi…-3#9WIwJIdmUWLYa8pJ.99
I have one more question: how much will she work with the projector, he is obviously voraciously terrible: D

Posted 12/19/2015 2:53 PM:

Splash protection, trifle but nice ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4&v=b_9ctZiCaK0: diver:

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 19.12.15, 14:50

--------------------
Moto ring
baleon
Message#18
19.12.15, 18:49
Experienced
[online]

Messages 535
Caterpillar Cat S60

Now I’ll describe in total what doesn’t suit me, and for what I want to take another tablet and what to look for to people who will still buy yoga tab 3 3 10 for yoga.
1 All the same for the flagship of memory is not enough. And the performance is lower than the two flagships of competitors.
2 Projector, low resolution 800X400. I do not know German, translated by Google, but for some it turns off with the error "overheating", that is, a constructive flaw. In contrast to the previous model, they increased, probably, the power of the LED backlight, but did not do the fact that the heat needed to be properly transferred to the case. In the reviews they write that the projector is very weak, dark.
3 Weight, not critical, but also imposes its
4 Low level of moisture protection, I write specifically to emphasize this.
IP21-- The index of the protection of the housing of the electrical device stands for:
2-Protection against contact with human fingers and protection against small solid foreign bodies with a diameter of more than 12 mm.
1-Protection against water droplets falling vertically.
(Wall socket protected better)
5 About the "pontovogo" piece of artificial leather glued to the back. I am sure that in half a year, at 50-70% of users it will come off at the edges and will hang with a dirty rag.
6 Case for this tablet. It is not clear how. I have seen models of yes taba 2, but such a laptop is not sickly in size. And without a cover, what glass is on this lenov?
7 Software updates, that is, android and firmware. I can only say about the android, as I know Lenova is very lazy: rolleyes: updates the androids on their devices, One of the last.
By the way, the Germans very much complained about the work of the software.
8 Go to the store, check how the power and control buttons are made on the ends of the "tube" of the tablet. Do not hang out? ;). No wonder I'm writing.
SHEVDEN
Message#19
20.12.15, 08:10
[offline]

Messages 2020
Motorola Z3

* baleon
1. About memory, of course, the more the better, but it's good that not 1 gig))
2 I’m also interested in the issue of overheating, the operating time of the projector and the tablet with it as a whole, it’s not necessary to expect from the projector anything extra with such dimensions, considering how much the projectors actually cost and what are their sizes and capacities. In a word, a toy, to please children.
3. With such a battery, I think the hand can be practiced: D
4. I didn’t find anything about the IP in the instructions, and why am I going to walk with him in the rain and in the bath? It's marketing, supposedly splash protection, 21 soIP 21
5. I can’t tell you about the skin here, it takes time to analyze and compare, I have bamboo on my motor and everything is nishtyak, the people have leather covers, well, there is a bit of wear, but on the whole it looks cool (true leather): ok :.
6. there are no straining covers, judging by the photo, I wouldn’t say that the colossus turns out right} -), here’s the second bug: yes: rofl:.Here on AliYou can see the covers and pictures ...
7. According to the update, I can say so, in one of the latest presentations, emphasis was placed on one device - one update, in my opinion, this is a normal solution, considering how many patches then need to be released for each update, when modules and other chips start to fall off, for me the priority is stable work of everything, let them on a candy, why should I get a marshmallow curve .. But to each his own.
8. Regarding the assembly, of course, you need to twist, while I felt only just 3 10 ", there I liked everything, if there were 2 gig operas, I would have taken it without a projector: dirol:
9. The arguments and arguments are excellent, but we are waiting for feedback from first-hand ... Negative feedback is also a review! : ok:

Post has been editedSHEVDEN - 20.12.15, 09:21

--------------------
Moto ring
Stanner
Message#20
20.12.15, 18:35
Guru
[online]

Messages 4693
Check in: 17.05.06
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

~ Greg ~
Message#21
20.12.15, 20:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 268

Review of the tablet Lenovo Yoga3 PRO

Most interested in the "rear panel of natural wood."
For the first time I hear and see.
I have been monitoring the EU market for a long time.
There is no such modification anywhere.
In the reviews, too, did not see.
I like the tree more than the leatherette.
Lenovo

108 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/09/19 02:52