> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BirthdayPro | holidays to tudee (plugin)

Rep: (77)
BirthdayPro
version 1.1.1.4

Attached Image

Description:
Today Plugin to display holidays / birthdays. The data is taken from the phone book and file Holidays.txt, umlochaniyu located in My Documents.

19.03.2008. After the pile builds decided to update the cap.
  1. Now the program is:
  2. Wrap.
  3. Choosing Holidays.txt file storage.
  4. The choice of colors displayed labels.
  5. Version for WM 2003.

Attention! A new version!
The main difference - support moveable feast. Recording Format moveable feast in Holidays.txt:
XYY.MM.YYYY Message.
X - Number of the week (1-5)
Yy - Day of the week:
PN - Monday
BT - Tuesday
CP - Wednesday
Th - Thursday
PT - Friday
Security - Saturday
the sun - Sunday

Weekday necessarilyGREAT letters. About a month and a year - as in the past.

Change History:

1.1.1.0 (11.04.2008)
Fixed:
1. & correct sign processing.
2. Removed the constant updating of the screen in some cases work. (Checked in theory and through user altukhov because on my Pocket PC effect does not appear).
3. Fixed bug when saving settings to a file.
Added by:
1. Support for moveable feast.
2. Select the font size.
3. Selectable Output embodiment without displaying dates.
4. Especially for aesthetes. If you see a line 1, the plug-in is equal to the width of the standard.
Changed:
1. The format of saving the settings file (.bpo). The old configuration files are no longer supported. This is done to be able to expand configuration files while preserving compatibility for future versions.

1.1.1.1 (14.04.2008) -
Fixed:
1. Error in which a plug disappears from the screen when you change themes. Thanks again altukhov user.

1.1.1.2 (23.04.2008) -
Added: Ability to select the last week in moveable feast.
Fixed: Made the registry entry in the reg-e, which is laid out here. Although the emulator 2003SE and worked with the old account.

1.1.1.4 (02.02.2009) -
Changed:
1. Compile in Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
2. Pereporoverka birthdays and Holidays.txt file now takes place in three cases: when changing the day, when you change the screen width, while maintaining the settings.

Download:
Version for WM5: Attached fileBirthdayPro_Plugin_WM5_1114.cab (37.58 KB)

WM6 version: Attached fileBirthdayPro_Plugin_WM6_1114.cab (37.63 Kb)

Version for WM 2003: Attached fileBirthdayPro_Plugin_WM2003_1114.cab (49.63 Kb)

holiday collection here

There is still nekotrye Gameday offered help money signs : D
I bummedWeb money wallets:
Z986146502267 or R216424664351 or E122576982057

Post has been editedAle] [ - 02.02.09, 22:23

Rep: (10)
For the statistics: in my CIT k8181 then not put ...

Rep: (1)
I enjoyed this prog at its other telefonchik with WM 6.0 and WM 6.1, now I do not want to WM 6.5 installed. I know nothing can be done? Then do not tell me a similar program, and in here that all holidays are in the same file, not copied from the contact?

: Clap: Run the version for WM 2003! : Clap:

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 27.08.11, 09:59
Reason for editing: combined

Rep: (40)
It is time for a file with the holidays 2011 do.
No one has ever done for you? Can share?

Rep: (5)
Source holidays information: www.calend.ru
= Public holiday Russia 2011
+ Orthodox holidays 2011
* International Festival 2011

Attached files

Attached fileHolidays2011.txt(30.28 Kb)

Rep: (4)
Very klassanaya program, nothing more, and the ratio of the desired settings and size. I will express some wishes:
1) In my opinion you can Increase the number of days for which the list is (how many days in advance to deduce holidays)
2) Somewhere (for example, next to the date in brackets) indicate the number of days before the event, not to remember today's date and compare it to the specified.
3) I would like to see set the date format
4) You can do so birthdays, anniversaries and other dates are displayed in different colors, though not particularly prinitsipialno :)
5) Kogdzha remains essentially one line of output, and the holiday is not vlazivet, it turns out half of the festival says, half not, and somehow it turns ugly.

ZY Do not work hard right keys at startup settings. If the screen tyknut lyuom in place, then start working hard keys (although it can only be me).

Post has been editedAlexander_777 - 02.03.11, 10:44

Rep: (19)
Does anyone have anything calendars for Ukraine?

Rep: (134)
Here is myAttached fileHolidays.txt(9.19 KB)
Happy holidays.

Russian holidays
Professional days
Easter of 2020.
Trinity of 2018..
Mardi Gras on the 2018.
Forgiveness Sunday of 2018.
Palm Sunday of 2018.
Day programmer for 2020.

Now what is important for the next opening date, the rest under;
have to open at the end of the year.

I wanted to distribute propisaniem specific date, so the program and displays all that is written, for example: Easter
Easter (-5), and so on.
It is a pity it would be convenient times of religious holidays is not in automatic mode.

Post has been editedOdemetrius - 21.03.11, 20:06
Reason for editing: Filled retouched Holidays

Rep: (141)
where the program takes the data? Is it simply can not hang on tudei and imported into the registry for example?

Rep: (3)
Good afternoon! Big thankyou t author of the program is very sensible. There was at me a question in mvyazi to move on launcher Ultimate Loncher, which allows you to run plugins button. BirthdayPro 1.1.0.1, which yuzayu, failed to start. I found only 2 file BirthdayPro.exe and BirthdayPro.dll, both the start configuration of the plugin. Perhaps, it is necessary to start with the key to the plugin itself zvpustilsya?
Answer, if you can. Thanks in advance. Yes, I WM 6.5.3.

Rep: (0)
For a start - a big thank you to the author, a very useful product.
Suddenly, there was a proposal:
In the days of MSDOS was a similar program that in principle very similar in their properties, but there was a catch - the number of days of warning can be set directly in the date list. It would be useful to introduce and then such a function.
To, say, the day of the Tunguska meteorite shows only "today," and some "private" date from config - at the discretion of the owner, say - days 3-4 up.
As a variant of this idea - to introduce the concept of the event type, say 2-3 type should be enough for all :) and then we set the settings warning period separately for each type of event.
1.1.1.4 in fact already have the beginnings of it - "" at the end of row and highlighting.
We look forward to the views of the author.

Rep: (77)
This program is imported for Android, though not by me. The idea was intercepted, had to be patented. : Rolleyes:
Here islink
I use it myself and reinvent the wheel will not.
A Windows Mobile, unfortunately, died.
C ++ times over, long live Java.
On this topic please consider supporting closed BirthdayPro.

Ale] [ Thank you very much for the program! For a long time it enjoyed under WM, recently I moved to Android, and was happy to find that there is a port in a DarkBirthday, a data file compatibility! Save all the events that I added the base over the years!

What this plugin Friday 13th point?

Rep: (0)
Good program. Thanks to her, and a few more, PDAs lived in parallel with the android.
But earlier this year, it fell off, and does not want to be installed. Maybe it has a time limit?

Rep: (27)
There are no restrictions. In mnhenya still works.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 12:17