> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Old Gold [3D] | [Action] 3D shooter for those who like to explore the dungeon
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 24 ] ** [50%]
Good [ 13 ] ** [27,08%]
Average [ 6 ] ** [12,5%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [10,42%]
Total votes: 48

Rep: (629)
Old Gold 3D
Version: 3.2.9
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:23.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
3D shooter for those who like to explore dungeons and fight monsters, guarding their treasure.

Description:
This game from the creators of the first Russian three games ( "old gold", "Dungeons Kremlin" and "The Troubles"). Go to the underground maze right now to collect old gold and defeat all the monsters. Sword, bow, magical staff and other weapons will help you.

A few tips about the passing game.
  • To take the subject - approach as closely as possible, tilt your head, move your cursor over the item. Click on the hand icon that appears.
  • Place your cursor over the monster, and when the cursor turns red attack using the icon. Each weapon has its own range.
  • Look carefully at the wall to find a secret room.
  • Use the jump to jump on the floor plate, which closes the door.

Defeat all the monsters, open all the chests, break drums, collect all the gold and find all the secret rooms to get a five-star level. This will allow you to open the locked levels and fight the final battle with the king of skeletons.

Picture
Developer site: https: //vvv.heliosoft.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geliosoft.oldgold&hl=ru

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0+ 512RAM

The theme developer is present. Please refrain from publishing the hacked version of the game.

Download:
Version: 3.2.9 Old Gold 3D (August Vishnevsky)
Version 3.0.9: Old Gold [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 78787503)
Past versions
Version: 2.9.6 Old Gold [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 75271123)
Version: 2.9.5 Post в„–157, author GelioSoft
Version: 2.9.1 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 73330310)
Version: 2.9 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 73096932)
Version: 2.6.7 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 70845018)
Version: 2.6.2 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 69832923)
Version 2.4.2 : Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 68394968)
Version 2.4.0 : Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 67548791)
Version: 2.3.0 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 66821933)
Version: 2.2.1 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 65842640)
Version: 2.0.7 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 60909196)
Version: 2.0.5 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 60690017)
Version: 2.0.4 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 60187473)
Version: 2.0.2 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 60098343)
Version: 1.6.8 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 54470696)
Version: 1.6.4 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 52056776)
Version: 1.6.1 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 49066736)
Version: 1.6.0 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 48875571)
Version: 1.5.0 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 48487789)
Version: 1.4.0 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post Slav_nsk # 47463336)
version: 1.3.2 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 47159516)
Version: 1.2.2 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 46654356)
Version: 1.2.1 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 46221032)
Version: 1.2.0 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 45755789)
Version: 1.1.0 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post GelioSoft # 45627130)
Version: 1.0.5 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post gotva # 45573805)
Version: 1.0.4 Old Gold (Old Gold) [3D] (Post gotva # 45542978)
Version: 1.0.3 Attached fileOldGold-1.0.3.apk (58.61 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 23.06.19, 14:45
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.2.9 Old Gold 3D

Rep: (47)
The first Russian 3D-game ... Cool, cool. But ... Is it appropriate in principle to release it on android now? Still, this game is not Doom level.

Rep: (14)
heh, it's better to Heretic GLES run on android

Rep: (4)
Well why at the end of 2015 is not a game of old gold.

Rep: (68)
The gameplay is tedious to ugliness, and even every penny it is necessary to step up and press "take" button ...

sitarum @ 14.12.2015, 22:57*
The gameplay is tedious to ugliness, and even every penny it is necessary to step up and press "take" button ...

Coins are not as common. The first levels are made easier to be able to familiarize yourself with the gameplay. If you pass all 15 levels of the game seem more interesting. : Yes2:

Teiglos @ 14.12.2015, 20:24*
The first Russian 3D-game ... Cool, cool. But ... Is it appropriate in principle to release it on android now?

This is not the old game under DOS, which started under Android. This is a new game, which is precisely designed for mobile phones and tablets.
The game is quite different from the first, and "old gold", and from Doom.

dreamre @ 14.12.2015, 21:41*
heh, it's better to Heretic GLES run on android

Not a hindrance, especially when you consider that the games are very different. : Rolleyes:

Rep: (84)
Oh, I remember this old the DOS 3D toy. I was still amazed at its size - weighing about 1 MB (on a floppy disk breaks) and was in fact in 3D! This is, presumably, a remake of the already - very clear picture for the usual DOS-port
Another similar igrulya was under DOS - Dungeons Kremlin called ...
I think, to download - even if the phone is hanging out :)

Post has been editedvitkosh - 15.12.15, 20:38

vitkosh @ 15.12.2015, 20:35*
Oh, I remember this old the DOS 3D toy. I was still amazed at its size - weighing about 1 MB (on a floppy disk breaks) and was in fact in 3D!

Yes, 20 years ago, my brother and I wrote this game. Game size was about 700 kb, and one of the unique features was the fact that the game is able to produce a full sound on the computer's internal speaker, sound card then almost no one had.

vitkosh @ 15.12.2015, 20:35*
This is, presumably, a remake of the already - very clear picture for the usual DOS-port

Yes, this is a modern version of the game, better graphics, more levels, monsters and weapons. Despite the fact that this action is often necessary to think how to deceive monsters and pass the level.
The main gameplay can see in the video from YouTube. : Thank_you:

Rep: (21)
GelioSoft @ 16.12.2015, 16:16*
Yes, 20 years ago, my brother and I wrote this game. Game size was about 700 kb, and one of the unique features was the fact that the game is able to produce a full sound on the computer's internal speaker, sound card then almost no one had.

And it's not you created the Troubles?

GelioSoft @ 15.12.2015, 08:50*
This is not the old game under DOS, which started under Android. This is a new game, which is precisely designed for mobile phones and tablets.

Yeah ... Well, then the question is removed =) Download, will test.

Rep: (1229)
1dimaka1 @ 16.12.2015, 15:41*
And it's not you created the Troubles?

GelioSoft @ 14.12.2015, 15:35*
Description:
This game from the creators of the first Russian three games ( "old gold", "Dungeons Kremlin" and "The Troubles").

Rep: (330)
M
Topic moved to subsectionAction, Shooter

The game has just appeared, and I as a developer interested in your opinion. What problems have arisen in the passing game? How I behaved game on different tablets and phones? If you wish to support the Russian developers install the game from Google Play and leave your positive feedback. : Thank_you:

That's my opinion - enough for me, unfortunately, not for long. The graphics are nice, sounds that somehow did not notice (they there at all?), Although it seems to be all-inclusive. The animation is also nothing. The gameplay is standard, it does not cause surprise. Incidentally, this is bad, you need something to interest players. No locked up is not seen, everything is going smoothly. What made to remove the game almost immediately after installation? Extremely inconvenient administration. Even a change in the sensitivity setting does not help the situation. Aim for something impossible. Hitting someone weapons - too. To raise the subject - things torment.
If possible, I would like to see three corrections in the game:
1. Floating joystick (movement control). Especially on tablets.
2. The ability to pick up the coins and items by simply touching them. Hard to come close, to direct the sight, press the button ...
3. Optional guided sight right on target for the attack. In many games, if the stroke of the sword is directed approximately in the direction of the enemy, even if the scope has shifted slightly to the side, the impact reaches the goal. Not bad the same thing to add here.

Teiglos @ 17.12.2015, 22:27*
The graphics are nice, sounds that somehow did not notice (they there at all?), Although it seems to be all-inclusive

Sound and music is. The game can not adjust the sound system, but the game itself. If the device was turned off the sound, the adjustment in the game will not help. Perhaps in the game settings generally muted.

GelioSoft @ 18.12.2015, 12:05*
Extremely inconvenient administration. Even a change in the sensitivity setting does not help the situation. Aim for something impossible. Hitting someone weapons - too. To raise the subject - things torment.

Strangely, I have a grandson 3 years free plays. Maybe there is a problem specific to your device. At you run the game? Which way I adjust the sensitivity?

Posted on 18/12/2015, 12:12:

1. Floating joystick (movement control). Especially on tablets.

Perhaps this will do.

. Possibility to pick up the coins and items by simply touching them. Hard to come close, to direct the sight, press the button ...

So it was at first, but it turned out that it is not always necessary or possible coming up on the subject. For example in the game often it happens that your desired object is behind bars. Can not pass, but the drag from the monsters from under his nose as possible. : P

3. Optional guided sight right on target for the attack. In many games, if the stroke of the sword is directed approximately in the direction of the enemy, even if the scope has shifted slightly to the side, the impact reaches the goal. Not bad the same thing to add here.

The game almost did so. I advise everyone who is going to play, watch the training video from YouTube, which is in the cap threads. There you can see that it is not necessary to direct over exactly on the target, subjects are taken easily, and the game process is approximately the same as the keyboard and mouse.
When you click on the icon of an attack, it is possible to drive without releasing the finger on the screen, striking, in any direction, and if even move, then the monsters have a chance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 23:56