Onda oBook 10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Cherry Trail Z8300 1.84GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (59)
PictureOnda oBook 10 | Discussion пїЅ | Description | A source of information
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications:
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional keyboard pics
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Operating system: Windows 10 Home
CPU: Intel Atom X5 Cherry Trail Z8300 1.84 GHz
Memory: 4GB LPDDR3, 64 bit
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics Gen8
Storage device: 64GB eMMC
Flash cards: Micro SD (HC) / Micro SD (XC) up to 128GB
Network: WiFi 802.11b / g / n, BT 4.0, OTG to external Ethernet card
Screen: capacitive multitouch, IPS 10.1 inches (16:10), 1280 x 800px
Viewing angles: 178пїЅ
Cameras: frontal - 2 MP
Connectors: micro HDMI, micro USB / OTG (on the tablet) and USB 3.0 (on the keyboard), 3.5 mm jack
Nutrition: DC connector, 6000MAh battery
Other: G-sensor, Bluetooth 4.0, support for WiDi technology
Dimensions: 250 * 164 * 8 mm
Weight: 575 g (without keyboard), 1100 g (with keyboard).
Tests and reviews:
Additional Information:
While sales are carried out only in the territory of China, sales in other countries are not reported.
Cost at the time of creation of the subject (11.12.15) =999Yu (about 10700r), keyboard separately = 199Y (about 2200yu).
There is a similar laptop - a transformer Onda oBook 11 - but the keyboard is not detached there, a diagonal of 11 ", 2GB of memory. In the officialthe storein Russia, Onda has no information about him.
Official siteOnda
How to determine the version of the tablet, postby well
Instructions useful:
Images and drivers:
Link to images, drivers and BIOSYadisk, thankWell
V5 firmwareGoogleDiskthankxevenger
Win10 for V6AGoogleDiskthanknoname73
RemixOS 2.0 for V6AGoogleDiskthanknoname73

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well described here .

Post has been editedctich - 25.04.17, 15:01
Reason for editing: added Remix and Win 10

Rep: (0)
I'm interested in heating, they say that the z8300 is still that hot thing, multiply check in games. For example League of Legends, it is interesting to find out how he behaves in sims 3 (there is a large environment) (how much you need to reduce the graphics so that you can play comfortably, it’s advisable to show on the video)). Will it last 1-5 hours in games, in other models of tablets with z8300 it was said that it often comes to shutdown. And of course the opinion is interesting)))

Rep: (47)
What is the opening angle in a notebook version?

On the video about to the end openly:
https://youtu.be/L8UjUQkv4cY

Posted on 1/14/2016, 5:23 PM:

I'm interested in heating, they say that the z8300 is still that hot thing, multiply check in games. For example League of Legends, it is interesting to find out how he behaves in sims 3 (there is a large environment) (how much you need to reduce the graphics so that you can play comfortably, it’s advisable to show on the video)). Will it last 1-5 hours in games, in other models of tablets with z8300 it was said that it often comes to shutdown. And of course the opinion is interesting)))

To be honest, stupidly no time to bother with the installation. Maybe on the weekend.
But with akkuma, of course, he can not stand for half an hour.
And about the heating - it seems to me that they spread the radiator on the whole case, because it under the load evenly heats the whole case. Before shutdown never reached.

Rep: (100)
The device is very interested. Thinking about buying. It would be nice to roll Android x86 dual board there

What do you think about the battery discharge-charge / time

Ambiguous impressions turned out to be, after viewing the review ... if before I was almost sure of the purchase, now doubts were

Rep: (2)
* WTiggA,
Could you test the device with CrystalDiskMark

Ambiguous impressions turned out to be, after viewing the review ... if before I was almost sure of the purchase, now doubts were

If not a secret, what exactly embarrassed? Gnarled mount?

Could you test the device with CrystalDiskMark

There will be time - necessarily.

In general, after the IconiaTab windplant, which has been used for more than a year at work, this one is grace. Maybe not such a speed, but a normal, not dangling hard keyboard, with which you can put a beech on your knees in the bus. The part from Acer with its leather case-keyboard, which besides noticeably lagged on BLuetooth, I remember as a nightmare.

Rep: (68)
* WTiggA,
Wow! he is slower iconiaTab

Wow! he is slower iconiaTab

Of course. I had, it seems, the W700 on a Core i3. Nobody hides that he is more powerful than the fifth atom;)
The price for it then was about 800 dollars.

And also the icon was buzzing with cooling. At onda it is passive, nothing to buzz.

Post has been editedWTiggA - 15.01.16, 10:00

* WTiggA,
Have you tested games? interested in Isaac and portal 2

If not a secret, what exactly embarrassed? Gnarled mount?

Troubled battery life, weight, and especially performance. With regard to appearance and ergonomics - fully aware of its compliance with its value.

Embarrassed battery life

Yeah. But this device is on Windows and Atom, there’s no need to count on a day. Although, of course, in standby mode, he calmly keeps the whole day.

Have you tested games? interested in Isaac and portal 2

I do not know what "Isaac" is, but you probably joke about portal2: D

portal2 you are probably joking

Well, sort of like it was launched on an atom z3735f with 2GB of operational, the settings, of course, twisted to zero, but ran pretty well

Well, sort of like it was launched on an atom z3735f with 2GB of operational, the settings, of course, twisted to zero, but ran pretty well

Well, maybe somewhere in the beginning I ran well, but somehow I don’t believe that in the active scenes of the campaign (where everything collapses / moves), he can pull out. The graphics are still not game.

I found here on yotube a video where on Telcast with the same architecture they launched both Dotka and Lol, and TF and CS Go (the last two really really slowed down) but still it pleases

Rep: (2)
I found here on yotube a video where on Telcast with the same architecture they launched both Dotka and Lol, and TF and CS Go (the last two really really slowed down) but still it pleases

The problem is that very many devices on this chip have a problem with overheating and there is no effective cooling at all, some try to finish it with their own hands, and most likely they won’t play because of throttling, especially online games.
Everything is not clear with this device, it may be better than others.

Well, the device, in principle, is not for this, just if it is really real it will be a nice addition, to me it’s honestly more important that there are no brakes when opening 10 windows in the browser and that the IDE-box works without lags, and if both at the same time, then generally fabulous machine

buttons on the keyboard or not?

Rep: (1)
And why none of the marketers guessed the 3G module to deliver

On salebest now sale, $ 179

Post has been editeddoberman_dsl - 17.01.16, 13:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/04/19, 14:09