Specifications:
  • Operating System: Nokia Series 30+
  • Processor: Mediatek MT6260A (360 MHz)
  • Display: 2.8 "QVGA (240x320 pixels)
  • Battery: 1200 mAh
  • Talk time: up to 23 hours
  • Standby time: up to 27 days or up to 22 days for the Dual SIM model
  • Camera: main and secondary 2 megapixel cameras with LED flash
  • Connections: 900/1800 MHz, micro USB, 3.5 mm jack, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and HSP / HFP
  • Applications: FM radio, social network clients
  • Memory: up to 32 GB due to microSD memory card
  • Dimensions and weight: 124.6x53.3x10.9 mm, 91.8 g

Firmware:
13.00.11(Universal)
14.00.11(for Ukraine)

Instructions:

Miscellanea:

Post has been editedKoT_OnLiNE - 03.01.19, 18:53
Reason for editing: Added review from ScElement.

Rep: (1)
An interesting model, it will be curious to try. I am interested in battery life and quality of communication (voice of interlocutor) + whether Nokia PC Suite will be supported for contact management. Maybe someone got access to the sample? Or look forward to next year?

Rep: (0)
Why in the header 0.64GB RAM? On off.sayte written
RAM: 16 MB
that is, 0.015625 GB.

Rep: (79)
Operating System: Nokia Series 30+

Something is not very interesting. Why not 40?

Post has been editedShurikz - 30.12.15, 12:33

will Nokia PC Suite be supported for contact management.
Surely not, because
Nokia Series 30+
At least they made more than 15 characters for the contact's name, it would be better already.

* Shurikz
because in all the bricks, except for a few of the best models, Nokia (or rather Microsoft) puts the Series 30+ mediatekov firmware. Moreover, even the old Series 30, developed by Nokia, is more functional, but this one has support for Bluetooth and something else.

Rep: (9)
VA78 @ 12/18/2015, 1:13 PM*
will Nokia PC Suite be supported for contact management?

They brought such a miracle. I pulled out contacts from an old 3100 without problems, and the 230th is not at all friendly with the computer.
I connect by cable - only Charging and Drive. Although, in the device manager, two Nokia Connectivity Device.
Nokia_PC_Suite_web_7.1.26.0 and Nokia_Suite_3.5.34 have been installed on the computer for many years and have not yet come across a phone that wouldn’t cling to one of them. In this case, the first one writes that the Nokia 230 device is connected in incompatible mode, the second one does not react at all. Ok, connected via bluetooth. Both programs see the phone, start pairing, but then a certificate verification error falls out. The programmer BEST does not see the phone at all. Ambush?

Rep: (4)
Tell me, what is the bluetooth module on this phone? Is it full (headset connection, contact list synchronization) or, like in many other budget Nokia phones, only for downloading contacts to another phone?

Rep: (744)
Camera: main and secondary 2 megapixel cameras with LED flash

They drive: D what is this phone in 2016, at least5 Mp with autofocus.

Post has been editedFint01 - 01.03.16, 16:15

Has anyone been able to assign individual melodies to contacts?
Is it even possible in this hat?

Rep: (2)
Anyone in the know how to set up the phone so that the SMS history is saved ?, and then only have the latest SMS, but there is no history.

thank

Rep: (4)
NOT 3G :(

And did anyone manage to transfer contacts to this "miracle"? If so, please share your experience.

I suffered. Using sim card

By the way, maybe someone infa will be useful. I bought the bodies, the interlocutor is not so good to hear, all that is necessary during the conversation is to press the top rocker of the joystick and the sound will be added. For me, many years sitting on the android, it was a small discovery.

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Phones - Talk пїЅ

Rep: (8)
* bv1975D,
Well, yes, you can still set the volume in profiles

Rep: (19)
Like a phone with a screen? At the 220th, the screen has so small viewing angles that with two eyes you see a different picture because of the inversion, you see black with one eye, the other with a gray one, it terribly enrages.

Rep: (1)
Serzh2109 @ 03/17/2016, 12:57*
And did anyone manage to transfer contacts to this "miracle"? If so, please share your experience.

Nokia 225 (Post Romich_777 # 37282995)

Rep: (8)
on a similar miracle (micromax) moved on the bluetooth
file with contacts in vCard format

c Sony-Ericsson C901, it is quite possible and then work

Rep: (7)
How much is 230? If you can write the price in cu And we sell for $ 90, read reviews write for $ 55

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19, 03:28