YUNMAI M1501 - Discussion | [SmartHome] [Health] smart scales
Poll about scales YUNMAI
Accurately measure weight?
Yes [ 270 ] ** [57,82%]
Not [ 34 ] ** [7,28%]
I do not care, I follow the dynamics [ 57 ] ** [12,21%]
I do not know [ 106 ] ** [22,7%]
Accurately measure fat, muscle, water, protein, bones?
Yes [ 91 ] ** [19,49%]
Not [ 36 ] ** [7,71%]
I do not care, I follow the dynamics [ 107 ] ** [22,91%]
I do not know [ 233 ] ** [49,89%]
Are you satisfied with your weights?
Completely satisfied with the scales [ 228 ] ** [48,82%]
Completely not satisfied with the scales [ 29 ] ** [6,21%]
There are nuances, but work out their money completely [ 210 ] ** [44,97%]
Would you recommend scales to your friends?
Yes [ 397 ] ** [85,01%]
Not [ 70 ] ** [14,99%]
Total votes: 467

Rep: (221)
YUNMAI M1501, Smart Scales - Discussion
YUNMAI M1501 Mini Smart Scales
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | application пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Other photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Smart scales
Due to the bioelectrical analysis of body resistance (bioimpedance),
transmit to the application data on BMI, fat, muscles, bone mass, water balance, metabolic rate, body age, fat on internal organs, protein and other body parameters.
Attached Image

Device characteristics
Attached Image

application
Attached Image

[Android] YUNMAI Smart Scale

International version of the applicationfrom the official siteforAndroidandiOS. At the moment, the international version is not lagging behind the functionality of the Chinese, but does not require registration in the Chinese services.
The newest versions from the official siteonly in chinese for Android and iOS(Not everyone can login because a Chinese phone number is required or registration in Chinese social networks )
Where can one buy
Reviews and Comparison
Useful information

• With suggestions for filling the caps, please contact me atQMS. Topics Curatorxxxtaz
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning. Discussion of the application in this topicprohibited.

Post has been editedgivlax - 14.11.17, 22:53

Rep: (4)
Remove your code from the cap, the action is over, but if it is real, then there is someone who uses them?

* lex452 The action is valid again, only the promotional code has changed.
They have another version. With a larger display. Kosjakov, except for the translation of the application is not detected. I am waiting for these now.

Post has been editedSergey Spol - 29.01.16, 09:04

Rep: (2)
Lex452 @ 12.12.2015, 13:32*
Remove your code from the cap, the action is over, but if it is real, then there is someone who uses them?

Scales are sold again on JD. I have other scales from Yunmai, called Color, the screen is larger and it still contains information about the percentage of fat. I am satisfied with the scales, so if the application was still at least in English .... The version from Google Play is shown in English only if the language on the phone is switched to English, with all the others it switches to Chinese. But according to the icons everything is clear, it is enough to register once in English and see the interface.

Post has been editedelucky2007 - 10.12.15, 15:01

Rep: (4)
Who has them, tell me, is there a measurement in the CG or only through the application?

Lex452 @ 11.12.2015, 16:46*
Is there a measurement in the CG or only through the application?

On the small screen can show the weight in KG.
Here's a videowhere it can be seen.

Lex452 @ 11.12.2015, 16:46*
Who has them, tell me, is there a measurement in the CG or only through the application?

Weight shows in 3 units of measure, switches in the application.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedRubaka - 11.12.15, 21:02

Rep: (1)
How does he measure the percentage of fat ??))

* TonyLind, there are metal sensors that touch the feet. There is such a joke bioimpedance . But as far as these scales are accurate, someone checked hardly.

Rep: (0)
Also ordered, if all that is written is true, then this is a good thing, it comes many times cheaper than xiaomi
P.S still someone they checked with tanita like the leaders in the production of such scales)

Rep: (17)
How to connect them with a smartphone?

* angel18, and what does not work? There seems to be no special procedures.

Rep: (17)
Sergey Spol @ 12/17/2015, 02:23*
* angel18, and what does not work? There seems to be no special procedures.

The phone asks for a password to pair, and how to find it 0000 and 1234 does not fit

Post has been editedangel18 - 16.12.15, 22:04

* angel18, 000000 should come up

Rep: (0)
And what are the data on measurement accuracy?
At least body weight accurately measures? : happy: And then all the same Chinese gadgets ...

Accurate, weighed pancakes for dumbbells. I do not have this model, but this manufacturer, and I think that the sensors are used in all of them alone.

Here is a photo of real measurements, the weight was 15,000 g and 16,250 g.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (12)
Did someone get these very scales from the jd stock? Tracking is not beating, in the reviews only the question-answer: when-soon

Did someone get these very scales from the jd stock?

I know those who received. But they go very, very long through Estonia. Track can be checked firsthere, and then it begins to be determined in Russia.

Rep: (14)
On mySKU already the first review appeared on them))

Post has been editedareon - 31.12.15, 17:42

On mySKU already the first review appeared on them))

Good review. If you are the author, transfer to another site (or better here), add to the header.

Post has been editedSergey Spol - 31.12.15, 17:47

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 21:35