> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BQ Aquaris M5 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Cracks on the body
Do you have cracks in the case?
Yes [ 81 ] ** [47,09%]
Not [ 91 ] ** [52,91%]
Total votes: 172

Rep: (75)
DiscussionBQ Aquaris M5
PictureBQ Aquaris M5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image

BQ Aquaris M5
Announcement: 2015
Networks: LTE Bands 7,1,3,20 (2600, 2100, 1800, 800)
UMTS 900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Internet: LTE cat.4 150/50 Mbit / s
HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE
Wi-Fi: b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Screen: S-IPS, 5 ", 1080x1920, touch, capacitive, multi-touch 10 touches, Dragontrail
Iron: 1.5 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939 64-bit, 8 cores Cortex-A53, Adreno 405
Memory: RAM 3 GB, ROM 32 GB, Micro-SD up to 64 GB
Battery: Li-Pol, 3120 mAh
Weight: 144 g
Dimensions: 143 x 69.4 x 8.4 mm
Photo: 13 MP, flash, autofocus, / 2.0, Sony IMX214
frontal: 5 MP, / 2.0
Radio: +
Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Sim Cards: 2, Micro-SIM
Flashlight +
Additional Information
Price 259 Euro
Varieties:
2 RAM, 16 ROM
3 RAM, 16 ROM
3 RAM, 32 ROM
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 12.01.18, 22:48
Reason for editing: navigator - firmware

Video review
In Russia, already on sale.

The device on hand, from the interesting, metal frame, soft touch cover, good ips matrix, slightly above average quality camera, from the minuses, it is heated (but so far one full charge), the battery leaks, I test further, ask questions.

Rep: (4)
Greetings. I look at this device. Interested in this:

1) What was the screen compared to this smart?

2) how is the overall quality of plastic, does it slip, does it not collect fingerprints?

3) the sound in the speakers and headphones, bribes a separate audio chip.

4) the overall build quality and fit parts

1) with the LG G4, iphone 5s, nokia 830, this is from what's on your hands.
2) all very excellent quality, the Spaniards surprised.
3) I have a wireless headset, the quality is normal there, from the speaker there is a rather pleasant sound at the level of htc m7-m8
4) see point 2

Rep: (0)
Hello!

The device looks interesting, share, please, your opinion whether to take this smartphone?
As for the battery, how much does the charge leak?
Quality is on the level, is it the good quality that many Chinese lack?
The device is officially sold in Russia, is it Russified?
And in the first place, the quality of conversational dynamics is still of interest. Does it reliably keep in touch, no problems in general for calls?
Does it feel hot and under what conditions? During daily tasks or heavy games?

Well, in general, general impressions.
I apologize if I did something wrong, I'm new, I have no experience.
Thank you in advance for the answers.

Hello!

The device looks interesting, share, please, your opinion whether to take this smartphone?
As for the battery, how much does the charge leak?
Quality is on the level, is it the good quality that many Chinese lack?
The device is officially sold in Russia, is it Russified?
And in the first place, the quality of conversational dynamics is still of interest. Does it reliably keep in touch, no problems in general for calls?
Does it feel hot and under what conditions? During daily tasks or heavy games?

Well, in general, general impressions.
I apologize if I did something wrong, I'm new, I have no experience.
Thank you in advance for the answers.

It is difficult to say whether it is worth taking, or not, for the acquisition, a very pleasant and monolithic body with a massive metal frame, a separate music chip and a very nice ips matrix (with its own pluses and minuses). As I wrote earlier, the case is very good, I saw such a similar case with Nokia 930 and 830. The device is Russified out of the box by 90% except for BQ chips, I have a Rostestovsky device, more precisely, Eakovsky, the quality of communication is at a height, I was pleased Holds the headset, where he did not finish lgg4, the m5 takes steady. the quality of the conversational dynamics is also good, during everyday tasks, calls, messengers are not heated, heated a little while watching streaming online video, also in Iraq, although I hardly play, or rather I don’t play at all.
Now the arguments against, or rather personal preferences, I am fans of amold, for me the ips of the matrix are no longer interesting, further, the metal frame, it is both a plus and a minus, the fact is that the frame with the sides and for someone is another plus For me, a huge minus, 2.5d glass is much more convenient, as for me. Of the minuses is the rarity of the apparatus, it is difficult to sell it later on the secondary market, I’m trying to, it’s still difficult, but I’m not leaving BQ to order the X5, a model with a bit of bad performance, but there is an amold and no screen.
In general, the device is better than its Chinese competitors, there is good support from the manufacturer, and there are some rots, updates are private, 5.1.1 is already being tested, there will be an update for 6 android.
Spanish Forum on http://www.htcmania.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1728
German forum on the device http://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/bq-aquaris-m5-forum.2274/

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Bq �
Since your smartphone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new
From now on, take effect.Android Device Section Rules

How does the 615 Snap behave? Prots in this device is most confusing, it is believed that it is a curve, not optimized and devouring energy. In tests on different devices, there is a rather wide variation in Antutu, for example, from 25,000 to 38,000 parrots. It is clear that the tests are one thing, but the actual operation of the device is slightly different, but still an indicator. Updates flew to him already?

How does the 615 Snap behave? Prots in this device is most confusing, it is believed that it is a curve, not optimized and devouring energy.

There is a bit of this, but this device already has optimized kernels and firmware, as well as a description of the use of the processor, I gave the links, on average, the device gains 4.5 hours of screen operation, on the drain, on the cores, it seems like it reaches 6-7.

Rep: (42)
I bought my wife for the New Year.
She likes every day.
Waiting for new firmware.

* sashka777 In fact, 6ka is already distributed to this device.

Weblok @ 12/23/2015, 02:26*
in fact, 6ka is already distributed to this device

I have only 5.1.1 arrived

I have only 5.1.1 arrived

And how is the heating?

There are of course, but only in the game mode and when you play for a long time

Rep: (1)
If possible, check the NFC of this device for compatibility with Mifare Classic. Can I write a travel card on the Troika card?
This can be checked using this program.
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=656716

Post has been editedDmitry_er - 06.01.16, 00:10

Rep: (3)
* Dmitry_er,
Checked does not work (

Post has been editedGeoflagman - 11.01.16, 17:36

Geoflagman, no big deal.

How is the phone at work?
How long does the battery hold?
Do I need to buy a case, film, or can I use without protection?

How is the phone at work?
How long does the battery hold?
Do I need to buy a case, film, or can I use without protection?

I have been using it for about a week now, I can say the following:

The build quality was pleased, maybe the matter is that the battery is not removable, but the phone is pretty solid, no backlash creaks.

The main camera is average, not surprised by anything, and the HDR mode does not work. - Stock Android application crashes with an error when trying to shoot in this mode. Self-lovers will be pleased with the flash on the front camera.

Batteries last for a day of active use. Further, it may be enough for longer, since after buying a lot of time I spend on the phone,

Another unpleasant feature - a bulging rim on the edges of the phone while pressing it to your ear during a long conversation brings tangible discomfort. It may be necessary to get used to and find the optimal position of the phone at the ear when talking.

As for the purchase of protective films, covers, etc., then this is a subjective matter. I do not buy them, because I do not plan to sell the phone on the secondary market and am not ready to tolerate changes in the dimensions (thickness) of gadgets when using any covers, bumpers. Well, soft touch plastic, over time, still get lost, I'm ready for it.

Rep: (26)
Several questions
1. Are there any jerking, freezing?
2. Sound (speaker, headphone)?
3. Communication? Good catches like tedefon?
4. Does LTE work (it is advisable to learn about Megafon Moscow)

thank

Rep: (26)
* Weblok
How about LTE and how is it in everyday tasks? No slowdowns?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/14/19, 09:52