> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NB105 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (14)
DiscussionBravis NB105
PictureBravis NB105
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications

Description from the manufacturer:

Display
10-inch display IPS
1024 x 600 pixels
operating system
Android 4.4
CPU
4-x-core processor
MTK8382 1.2GHZ
Graphics Mali400MP2
Capacity
RAM 1 GB
4GB internal memory + micro SD slot
Wireless network
Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n) Bluetooth, GPS
2G (GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHZ)
3G (WCDMA 2100)
Camera
0.3 mpx front camera main camera 2 mpx
Dimensions and weight
Length: 261mm Width: 161mm Thickness: 9.82mm Weight: 450g
Power and battery
The battery capacity of 4000mA / h
Photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Useful information
Impressions after purchase and a small review.

The plate was bought to the child to learn and simple toys.

Dignity.
Matrix - IPS (no fraud); screen behaves well in the sun; rear panel - soft touch; operate both SIM-card in the 2G and 3G modes (more accurately - even 3.5G: Standard H +, it is - 3G +), with a plate / plate on can call; in the presence of a stereo FM radio and it seemed to work GPS; very well kept battery; WI-FI - "concrete": clinging to the router bulldog grip, working days and does not even think to fall off (and this despite the fact that I did not take off the checkbox in the WI-FI settings on Batteries savings); blutooth - receives / transmits files; plate light; color reproduction - good; glued to the screen pretty good conveying the film (at first you can not bother buying protection); speaker - loud enough sound distortion even at maximum is not observed, there is a vibration motor. Hardware volume control buttons. Built-in testing tools (button "vol-" + "ON"), "vol +" + "on" - the entrance to the recovery. There is a button "reset".

Disadvantages.
screen resolution - 1024x600 ... For a modern 10-inch tablet - a shame. Clearly visible pixelation, but the perception of the text tolerated. Matrix, apparently, closed with plastic. Cameras - "for show", work - well, okay ... WARNING! There is a suspicion that the claimed processor MTK8382 specification - a fake! MTK Droid Tools so right about it and says. According to this program, is installed on the tablet MTK 6582, and, most likely in the 6582m modification. Similarly, the issue can be clarified only after the dismantling of the tablet. Although, if you honestly, fake almost anything does not affect the one hand we have the processor cores running at 100 MHz more, but on the other - the GPU is clocked at 416 MHz (if the specification does not lie) instead of 500 MHz in 8382. But the main drawback - the set of all 4 GB of memory ... It's a disaster! Given that about 2 Gb "eats" operating system, the user needs to remain just 2GB, divided into 1GB (internal memory) + 1GB (USB - stick). Android 4.4.2., Installed on the tablet, do not support the transfer of programs to SD-card standard means! Such a disgrace seen in Android versions prior to 2.2, inclusive. And now - hello, the old rake! To exit from the situation needed "dancing with a tambourine" and obtaining root-rights. Additional nasty lies in the fact that some of the "Jack" programs do not work correctly with MTK processors :-( The problem I have partially resisted by a programki "GL to SD", but the sediment is called - was ... speaker is not very good: if you put the plate on the table - the sound is noticeably weaker.

Brief conclusions.
A good budget solution. Advantages described above. Among the shortcomings still worth noting the "report" of the specialized programs available sensors heap, which is not really there (has a working sensor - accelerometer); no HDMI output, although the tablet settings, there is such a point - perhaps some suitable adapter; charging socket - combined USB, which I personally think is a disadvantage; no charging indicators and the status of the tablet; poor little equipment (charging, short USB cord adapter "microUSB" - "USB"); tach - 5 touch points; stock launcher - "sucks", I put the TSF launcher 3D - ideally approached.

Link to the manufacturer’s website:http://bravis.ua/shop/nb1051013g

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 02.03.19, 14:33
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.1.0

Rep: (0)
As loader call ???? We try to go to the EX SA was full prog vedroid to download the APK on PC and flehoy plansh.U feed me a warehouse oh wa --- somewhere no longer know my DVGet will endure - swings only in memory plancha - Poshukayte painted

And you can not connect to a computer Planche and start a thread downloaded bootloader on your tablet. Or this will not work? The fact that the stick it on a standard manager does not see. I'm Poshukayte. In general, the owners soon, all I think it will be reset to factory settings as memory zayuetsya vhlam and olno salvation reset ...
So from what I have asked for and sundry, put the firmware on a forum. Maybe someone and need, so I Krivorukov.

This is the right decision to Planche kompu.Fleshku not see your manager because of NTFS file system that is not android druzhit.Escho lots of programs on this site .Poka reasons for hard rezet not vizhu.Hotya if not valuable of information on the device that will only be plyusah.Sam you know in the first few days as many trash struck !!!! Hardrezet has benefited. Now thinking over X F with the aim to remove and work through rutilki LBE, at the same time will return warranty

I have something similar in your phone Lenovo is in the date folder, downloadProvider.apk it is possible to pull and throw the plate in the same folder?

That warranty case, I think, if you will then not due to software glitch. The answer is they have one-flooded, drowned, dropped ... Sorry this is not a warranty case. I went to the phone ex. But found nothing really, I drop by tomorrow with the company.

And what's on the site of something better or friend not found ???? Use the site search. Now I am checking million APK for every taste .If tired of the throw by Vayu Faya prog with Ivanovo bravis.Kak option via Bluetooth

LET IT BE @ 01.01.2016, 22:36*
On 10_y windsurfing feels the long Planche

I "felt" right the first time (Win 10 x64). Maybe the fact that I have a smart MT6589 connected to the tablet, ie "Firewood" were standing.

Dear Antidotum.S outset cast a spell over your tips and instruktsii.Oni I really save 100,500 years of life and 3 tons nervov.Ya after only 3 weeks he learned android and you have gorgeous opyt.Ot myself personally I give a modest 20 UAH write me a letter in whoiswho @ i.ua along with the number or debit card - but without the secret code, which I translate denezhku.V as a password - the name under which you are evaluated Planche on one of the sites - there to the article ran, our bivisy.Pozzhe when will time answer me this question - full hardrezet hide traces rutirovaniya ???? If yes - I will prepare for a program Planche LBE Security Master.Uzhe stands at the instrument and catch fleas and cuts advertising cleans memory and ....

LET IT BE @ 04.01.2016, 16:58*
full hardrezet hide traces rutirovaniya ????

Unfortunately no. To delete a route-rights can use special programs (eg Universal Unroot) -link

More is advised:
"Note: If you have installed any file manager with root access to system folders Android (ES Explorer, Total Commander, etc.), in most cases, in order to get rid of the root access you only need to:
1. Delete the files Busybox and Su in the folder / system / xbin /
2. Delete in the / system / app / SuperUser.apk or SuperSu.apk folder
3. Reboot Device "

If installed SuperSU, you can remove the root of its built-in tools.

You can read morehere

P.S. Thank you for your willingness to repay. Desi will be enough.

Dear AntiDotum.Vysheukazannye bend is in the public domain but you indicated will be applied after the first ochered.A go Hardrezet I am interested in conspiratorial Android magazine somewhere in ROMe.Redaktirovat it is not useful but I want to keep track of records before and after anruta HR.Podskazhite like to see this magazine???? A few days ago saw Planchet such a joke In the setting of an item on the plate, and the lowest value --- many tapov climbs and a great menu TESTOV.Testiruetsya all - Claudia screen sound and zhipiesa.Tam Planche satellites can be reset to factory nastroyki.Ranshe about it open sources have not read.

Rep: (10)
ZHPS someone working?

I am your Root Shatalov yeah ??? With God's blessing was the turn of my pribora.Snyal Ruth all available means and then hardrezet put LBE..YA harvester did not recognize the device - smart stal.Ya it until yesterday prog nagruzhal.Tolko to move applications on map 2-3 prog held with different uspehom.Teper be done by one processor - yesterday set 21 prog and have never seen a complaint about the lack of pamyati.Tolko from time to time makes cleaning caches and rearranged what he could on the map SD.Pobedil I keta-- whale is now a stretch of 5-6 vedroida postponed - is overdue and all nuances have not prorabotany.Vozmozhno well as the loss of the guarantee - is now in such a state is our very brave little-seen s.Mnogie tuba poskhalku settings version Androida.Tapchemsya there before it jumps out the letter K followed banner KIT KAT.I video that ended - but not for me - even potapalsya bit there and opened a strange igra.Smysl it did not catch - and no time - not for toys to buy.

Tell me how many parrots gives antutu?

Yesterday, at your request timed his device --- 17160 u.e.Predpolagayu that when another memory card, the result will be slightly otlichatsya.V my standing firm UltraSpeed ​​Card 16 GB

Rep: (4)
Root received on the device.
first setRoot 360 for Android
Then installed as indicated in SuperSUthisinstructions
The device works fine.

Who else has solved the problem with the lack of memory?

* LET IT BE,
reading your koment, overjoyed, and ran to swingLBE Security Master 6.1.2215. And breakup fell one after the other:
1. The first step is "put away" ads in apps. Once hidden application startnoticeably slow down. I thought perhaps due to the fact that off.advertising (which by the way is not disabled in bravzere). But once back advertising, nothing has changed. After some time the brakes are fewer, and after chiski same combine memory even less, but they were, and were apparent. Come on think nada see that happen with memory and do the same again, bummer.
2. In order to use some of the tools you need right Ruth and one of these tools have manipulation applications. It writes malnkoy red line the top of the application. Turns out this row clickable, throws me for the right Ruth in anticipation of the opening of the rights I break off again.Our Planche can not get with the application Rootnada juzat and other software to do so.
3. Fully rozachorovavshis in a food processor,He demolished it and Planche again earned briskly.
4. Another thing to check for viruses tablet and found two viruses has already been written about the one he was in"Syswin" (threat average), while the other was in the "online update" (Troyan, high threat)remove ochkanul because both files are displayed as system and reflash Planche not very much and wants, that the first had not even once.

* sheel,
GPS did not work badly. I flew several times and showed me up to 100 meters wide. Then in a ditch in the river, then on the next street. He skated with the default installed cards. Offline maps is not. But if it is run outside wi-fi and prescribe the route - map will be remembered. So without 3g bad, and without intrnet- really quite bad.

Rep: (1)
Hey.
Help me find the answer to the questions:
1. The characteristics of the above 4GB, available only 1GB. How to find the remaining 3 GB?
2. SIM-ki found activated, but could not find the net! Maybe that is not included ??

Thank!

1.5 gig system. 1 gig internal memory, external memory 1 gig such sd. A memory card with it on your back and defines reptile nothing about peremeschaet.Po simok not prompt stavil.Mozhet not inserted upside down. Try to turn and I do so in the phone was put and silence. Then he turned and voila ... Earned ...

Rep: (3)
Can someone throw a backup of your firmware here?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 18:03