> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

72 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Editing the system apk line of smartphones LG G 2/3/4 LG L
serdobolnyj
Message#1
08.12.15, 23:17
All will pass..!
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 11662
Check in: 06.12.12
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Editing the system apk line of smartphones LG G 2/3/4 LG L

�������������� LG G2 download

| LG G3 decorations | Decorations LG L | Section Rules

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• This topic is only a discussion of editing system arch. Questions on mods, icons, themes and other decorations, leave in the profile topics.
    Violation of this condition is equivalent to offtopic, with all the ensuing consequences in the form of increasing UE (in the case of relapse - RO)
  • draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Instructions, useful links

Unpacking stock firmware .kdz

create custom firmware

Instructions for editing sys.apk

Template design messages with manuals, lessons, etc.
[COLOR = blue] [SIZE = 3] [B] Here we write the name or description of the lesson, manual, etc. [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ COLOR]
[SPOILER = Description, screenshots] We describe the method in detail, attach screenshots (if necessary) [/ SPOILER]

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates to the curators of the forum, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedzmeeed1 - 29.05.16, 14:02
Reason for editing: Design template.
~ VictoR ~
Message#22
18.12.15, 17:48
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1956
Check in: 04.08.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* evgenij-ya,
Another setting is necessary) Then everything that you have listed, then nirvana :-D

Here is my nirvana :-D
Attached Image

Post has been edited~ VictoR ~ - 18.12.15, 17:49
serdobolnyj
Message#23
18.12.15, 18:37
All will pass..!
[online]

Messages 11662

* ~ VictoR ~,
* evgenij-ya,I, too, yesterday fell for the picture. But, it's not about the stat bar but about the hider in the notification panel. Take a closer look. :)
On board he has a whale. I tried it yesterday, but it says it didn’t start: the system was stopped.

--------------------
QMG Animation for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
LG G3 | Google Nexus 6 | SGS 6 | LG G4 | SGS 7 edge
..and this too
evgenij-ya
Message#24
18.12.15, 18:40
Especially Dangerous Users
[offline]

Messages 12197
Check in: 26.01.13
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

* ~ VictoR ~,
* evgenij-ya,I, too, yesterday fell for the picture. But, it's not about the stat bar but about the hider in the notification panel. Take a closer look. :)
On board he has a whale. I tried it yesterday, but it says it didn’t start: the system was stopped.

understood, just did not see that instruction, show ;-)

--------------------
Such is life: A fool is clever, a clever is fooling
EVA - Modifications
OOP 4
~ VictoR ~
Message#25
18.12.15, 18:40
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1956
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* zmeeed1,
There is no immediate discernment of the whale or lollipop from him :-)

Post has been edited~ VictoR ~ - 18.12.15, 18:41
serdobolnyj
Message#26
18.12.15, 23:05
All will pass..!
[online]

Messages 11662

* valer4ik123,
So. In this system, the date and time in the curtain are registered bythis mana
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android: textSize = "29.0dip" android: textstyle = "normal" android: textColor = "# ff32cd32" android: id = "@ id / clock" android: layout_width = "wrap_content "android: layout_height =" wrap_content "android: layout_marginTop =" @ dimen / notification_panel_clock_padding_top "android: singleLine =" true "android: layout_marginEnd =" 10.0dip "/>
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.DateView android: textSize = "14.669983dip" android: textstyle = "normal" android: textColor = "# ffa9adb3" android: id = "@ id / date" android: layout_width = "0.0 dip "android: layout_height =" 0.0dip "android: singleLine =" true "android: layout_weight =" 1.0 "android: layout_alignBaseline =" @ id / clock "android: layout_toEndOf =" @ id / clock "/>
<TextClock android: textAppearance = "@ style / TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Date" android: id = "@ id / date" android: paddingLeft = "5.0dip" android: layout_width = "wrap_content" android: layout_height = "wrap_content" android : singleLine = "false" android: layout_toEndOf = "@ id / clock" android: format24Hour = "@ string / data1" />

Stock date is nullified and registered in a new way.
I also, I modified the clock stock and below, under the date, I added the line
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.DateView android: textSize = "14.669983dip" android: textstyle = "normal" android: textColor = "# ffa9adb3" android: id = "@ id / date" android: layout_width = "0.0 dip "android: layout_height =" 0.0dip "android: singleLine =" true "android: layout_weight =" 1.0 "android: layout_alignBaseline =" @ id / clock "android: layout_toEndOf =" @ id / clock "/>
<TextClock android: textAppearance = "@ style / TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Clock" android: id = "@ id / clock" android: layout_width = "wrap_content" android: layout_height = "wrap_content" android: singleLine = "true" android: layout_centerVertical = "true" android: layout_marginEnd = "6.0dip" android: format12Hour = "HH: mm: ss" android: format24Hour = "HH: mm: ss" />

The result is a system and stopped.
Resolved! :)

Post has been editedzmeeed1 - 20.12.15, 00:20

--------------------
..and this too
alex_ksandr
Message#27
19.12.15, 20:24
[offline]

Messages 12026
Check in: 01.02.14
LG G2

Hex Opacity values
100% - FF
95% - F2
90% - E6
85% - D9
80% - CC
75% - BF
70% - B3
65% - A6
60% � 99
55% - 8C
50% � 80
45% � 73
40% � 66
35% � 59
30% - 4D
25% � 40
20% � 33
15% � 26
10% - 1A
5% - 0D
0% � 00

and here it is also necessary)

Post has been editedalex_ksandr - 19.12.15, 20:24

--------------------
dr.vitus
Message#28
19.12.15, 22:03
The local
[offline]

Messages 4045
Check in: 24.02.12
LG G2

The easy way to add your picture to the settings menu background.

Using the example of G2 android 5.0.2
We take from system / framework / lge-res apk. Decompiling it. Following the path res / values ​​/ styles.xml
In nopadpad ++, we enterexpandableListPreferredItemIndicatorLeftand see the result.
We need a string that is lower than the required one.
<item name = "android: windowBackground">@ drawable / screen_background_selector_light</ item>
We add the word and get
<item name = "android: windowBackground">@ drawable / screen_background_selector_light_transparent</ item>
Next, we drop the desired image in png format and with the resolution of your screen (if desired) into the res / drawable folder — again, your resolution (I have drawable-xxhdpi-v4).
And with the namescreen_background_selector_light_transparent .
We collect.
Result:
Attached Image

thankalex_ksandr,for the picture

Post has been editeddr.vitus - 20.12.15, 01:50

--------------------
ALOHA)))
Club Mod APK
shturrm
Message#29
20.12.15, 01:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2885
Check in: 17.05.09
LG G3

Editing LGInCallUI

we decompile LGInCallUI
1. The first thing you need to do is to make a square / rectangle from a circle (to whom that is closer)
-open fileRoundedAvatarDrawable.smali(along the path LGInCallUI \ smali \ com \ android \ incallui \ view)
-Replace in the very smiles
drawOval
on
drawRect
(there should be 2 of them)
Thanks for thatKrazee
2. fill in (exactly fill in, since the fill_parent layout will fill the entire available area and will be universally added to all dpi) the available area with your photo
-open fileprimary_call_info.xml(along the path LGInCallUI \ res \ layout)
-find parameterid / photoand give him dimensions
android: layout_width = "fill_parent" android: layout_height = "fill_parent"

still, you may need to set the size for Call_banner1 - something like that ..
3. The main colors are in the file.colors.xmlon the way (LGInCallUI \ res \ values) - everything is clear, if not - a translator to help

for different phones - primary_call_info.xml - very different, so you need to look at the content and dance from it if there are any nuances

from seen
On the 4th, the background of the buttons of the upper container remained white. It was necessary to edit the background in the same folder layout (I do not remember the file, but it is easy to find by searching the code from your screenshot)
On zh3, the background of the buttons did not succeed to win (this is on the version of Android 5.0. Android 6.0right now in the process of studyingFinish it. Here is the resultModification of software and decorations for LG G3 (Post shturrm # 46152799).At leisure, I will write instructions
then I will add))

Before and after
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedshturrm - 01.05.16, 18:26

--------------------
dr.vitus
Message#30
20.12.15, 01:53
The local
[offline]

Messages 4045
LG G2

* shturrm
I would also like to see the screens before and after.

Posted 12/20/2015 01:53:

* valer4ik123,
As a suggestion: issue the instructions in a normal post. And specify the version of the android.

Post has been editeddr.vitus - 20.12.15, 01:55

--------------------
ALOHA)))
Club Mod APK
serdobolnyj
Message#31
20.12.15, 02:27
All will pass..!
[online]

Messages 11662

* dr.vitus,
And he did. In a hat

--------------------
..and this too
evgenij-ya
Message#32
20.12.15, 04:03
[offline]

Messages 12197
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Friends, the necessary info will be about where the modem settings, network settings, libraries responsible for networks, network, audio processing, video, switching network modes? : blush:

--------------------
EVA - Modifications
OOP 4
~ VictoR ~
Message#33
20.12.15, 06:06
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1956
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* evgenij-ya,
Very necessary)
alex_ksandr
Message#34
20.12.15, 12:42
[offline]

Messages 12026
LG G2

The easy way to add your picture to the settings menu background.

How did I do

Add background
parselge-res.apk
  • go on the way\ lge-res \ res \ values and open drawables.xml
  • delete row<item type = "drawable" name = "screen_background_light">#ffffffff</ item>
  • save changes
  • Add your picture with its screen resolution to the folderdrawable- (its screen resolution)
  • Rename it toscreen_background_light

Change the transparency of the separator background in the settings
  • go on the way\ lge-res \ res \ values and open colors.xml
  • find the string<color name = "list_separator_background_color"># fff0f0f0</ color>
  • and in meaningfff0f0f0 change the transparency, for this we change the first 2 values ​​by to your taste

We collectlge-res.apk
result
Attached Image

P.S. I added the picture in JPEG format, and slightly changed the quality, the visual quality is not noticeable! for what I did it, so that the picture is less "weighed" and does not load the RAM, and also does not affect the speed of the interface

Post has been editedalex_ksandr - 20.12.15, 14:05

--------------------
dr.vitus
Message#35
20.12.15, 14:28
The local
[offline]

Messages 4045
LG G2

* alex_ksandr,
San, logs in, you can squeeze a picture not only in png format?

--------------------
ALOHA)))
Club Mod APK
alex_ksandr
Message#36
20.12.15, 14:34
[offline]

Messages 12026
LG G2

San, logs in, you can squeeze a picture not only in png format?

jpeg in this case

--------------------
dr.vitus
Message#37
20.12.15, 17:42
The local
[offline]

Messages 4045
LG G2

Gentlemen, the question to all who know, and especiallyalex_ksandr,(for I know that he uses it):
What do you need to select in the sdk manager so that you can finally use the hierarchy viewer?
Attached Image

--------------------
ALOHA)))
Club Mod APK
evgenij-ya
Message#38
20.12.15, 18:58
[offline]

Messages 12197
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Gentlemen, the question to all who know, and especiallyalex_ksandr,(for I know that he uses it):
What do you need to select in the sdk manager so that you can finally use the hierarchy viewer?

and it is not easier to install the eclipse from the archive, and it will take less problems for this batch file and less memory and will not install Wirth (for this batch file there is also no mandatory canoe :-)).
In principle, only Java, adb, batch file and processing jars are needed (there are only 3 of them ;-))
And, my stupid head, I forgot the executable Windows viewer (.exe) :-)

Post has been editedevgenij-ya - 20.12.15, 19:05

--------------------
EVA - Modifications
OOP 4
alex_ksandr
Message#39
20.12.15, 19:48
[offline]

Messages 12026
LG G2

Sources LG Smart Bulletin SDK, Android API 21,
Attached fileLGSmartBulletinSDK-r1.zip(13.57 MB)

LG QRemote SDK sources, Android API level 21
Attached fileLGQRemoteSDK-r4.zip(996.69 KB)

LG Dual Window Developer Guide and Sample Code
Attached filelg-dual-window sample-and-guide.zip(3.54 MB)

Post has been editedalex_ksandr - 20.12.15, 19:56

--------------------
evgenij-ya
Message#40
20.12.15, 21:20
[offline]

Messages 12197
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Zhen, maybe it's easier, I dug in the internet for what I sell. Moreover, I'm still not booming or booming (just trying to educate myself a little). It is not yet clear whether I will deal with all of this at all. Maybe I will either put it or delete it)))

As soon as I have a free minute, I will quietly write about that, oh this :-)
Since I have some problems with Eve, I decided to completely sort out the basis, on a new and very extreme update :-)
And at the expense of the exile, remind me in the evening, the evening probably everyone already knows when I start :-)

Post has been editedevgenij-ya - 20.12.15, 21:21

--------------------
EVA - Modifications
OOP 4
palaych
Message#41
21.12.15, 20:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1703
Check in: 23.01.13
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

Who sawed on lg g3 (ui3), a battery with 1% step-round there for example?
LG

72 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:46