> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

72 pagesV  « < 70 71 72 »  

> Editing the system apk line of smartphones LG G 2/3/4 LG L
serdobolnyj
Message#1
08.12.15, 23:17
All will pass..!
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 11662
Check in: 06.12.12
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Editing the system apk line of smartphones LG G 2/3/4 LG L

�������������� LG G2 download

| LG G3 decorations | Decorations LG L | Section Rules

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• This topic is only a discussion of editing system arch. Questions on mods, icons, themes and other decorations, leave in the profile topics.
    Violation of this condition is equivalent to offtopic, with all the ensuing consequences in the form of increasing UE (in the case of relapse - RO)
  • draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Instructions, useful links

Unpacking stock firmware .kdz

create custom firmware

Instructions for editing sys.apk

Template design messages with manuals, lessons, etc.
[COLOR = blue] [SIZE = 3] [B] Here we write the name or description of the lesson, manual, etc. [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ COLOR]
[SPOILER = Description, screenshots] We describe the method in detail, attach screenshots (if necessary) [/ SPOILER]

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates to the curators of the forum, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedzmeeed1 - 29.05.16, 14:02
Reason for editing: Design template.
alex_ksandr
Message#1422
23.11.18, 12:35
Especially Dangerous Users
[offline]

Messages 12026
Check in: 01.02.14
LG G2

ruslan abram-san @ 11/23/2018, 11:48*
True, it seems to me that if it is possible, then obviously it will be necessary to cut in all applications where we want to see.

Attached Image

--------------------
Ruslan Abramich
Message#1423
23.11.18, 12:56
(魯斯蘭)
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1114
Check in: 03.03.11

* alex_ksandr,
Appreciated: ok:

--------------------
Ruslan Abramich
Message#1424
23.11.18, 13:53
(魯斯蘭)
[offline]

Messages 1114

I do not know the right direction or not, but it seems like, using the example of contacts, the color of the text and the position is written in: layout / group_source_button.xml
<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout android: id = "@ id / group_source" android: background = "@ drawable / group_source_button_background" android: focusable = "true" android: focusableInTouchMode = "true" android: layout_width = "fill_parent" android: layout_height = "wrap_content" android : minHeight = "48.0dip" android: paddingStart = "16.0dip" android: paddingEnd = "16.0dip"
xmlns: android = "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
<TextView android: textAppearance = "? Android: textAppearanceMedium" android: textColor = "@ color /action_bar_button_text_color"android: layout_gravity =" center_vertical "android: id =" @ android: id / title "android: duplicateParentState =" true "android: layout_width =" 0.0dip "android: layout_height =" wrap_content "android: layout_weight =" 1.0 "style = "@ android: style / Widget.Holo.ActionBar.TabText" />
<FrameLayout android: layout_width = "wrap_content" android: layout_height = "fill_parent">
<ImageView android: layout_gravity = "center_vertical" android: id = "@ android: id / icon" android: duplicateParentState = "true" android: layout_width = "32.0dip" android: layout_height = "32.0dip" />
</ Framelifeout>
</ LinearLayout>

Yes, that's just I xs, what to register / correct for the offset text in the center.

--------------------
alex_ksandr
Message#1425
23.11.18, 14:17
[offline]

Messages 12026
LG G2

Ruslan Abram-san @ 11/23/2018, 1:53 PM*
<TextView android: textAppearance = "? Android: textAppearanceMedium" android: textColor = "@ color / action_bar_button_text_color"

Um, it seems to me that this is not that)
More like color tabs
Attached Image

I can of course be mistaken, I have not practiced for a long time))

--------------------
Ruslan Abramich
Message#1426
23.11.18, 14:29
(魯斯蘭)
[offline]

Messages 1114

alex_ksandr @ 11/23/18, 14:17*
More like color tabs

Maybe, by the way, and so. I was simply sent there by the difference in colors:
Attached Image

In klorah worth ffffff, but there is no FFA. ;)

--------------------
alex_ksandr
Message#1427
23.11.18, 14:31
[offline]

Messages 12026
LG G2

ruslan abram-san @ 11/23/2018, 2:29 pm*
In klorah worth ffffff, but there is no FFA.

Well, I don `t know, it seems to me that this is still not the case) change the color, try)))

--------------------
Ruslan Abramich
Message#1428
23.11.18, 14:49
(魯斯蘭)
[offline]

Messages 1114

alex_ksandr @ 11/23/18, 14:31*
It seems to me that this is still not that)

Yeah, not that. Even the color of the tabs have not changed. I will go look further. : thank_you:
I'll look in styles again. Perhaps I will find.

UPD. Sorry, I did not look there. Actionbar_text_colour.
And even if you look for a mention in the layouts, then you obviously need to not edit them:
Attached Image

Post has been editedruslan abram-san - 23.11.18, 15:12
Reason for editing: added

--------------------
alex_ksandr
Message#1429
23.11.18, 15:49
[offline]

Messages 12026
LG G2

ruslan abram-san @ 11/23/2018, 2:49 PM*
I will go look further.
I'll look in styles again. Perhaps I will find.

At random hope, and use hierarchyviewer yourself and calculate by id;)

--------------------
User121212
Message#1430
06.01.19, 15:44
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 05.02.18
General Mobile 4G

how do i change this animation

Attached images