Modified OpenWRT firmware for Hame-A1, A15 and its clones | [firmware] Smart_openWRT for Hame-A1, A15 and its clones

Rep: (408)
Modified OpenWRT firmware for
Hame-A1 and other clones on the RT5350 chip - Sly Brownie.

Discussion of various routers | Firmware and repair

Attached Image

Attention!
  • You use the firmware at your own peril and risk.
  • IP address after firmware up to version 4.1 - 192.168.1.1, starting from version 4.1 - 192.168.10.1
    (do not conflict with other devices)
    Username root, password is empty
  • For routers with built-in battery, (not applicable Micromax MMX 440W) -
    use thisloader

Description
Attached Image
Why "Sly" - the firmware has the functions of "bypassing" greedy operators - PPtP and TTL Commit
Why "Brownie" - like the real owner of "House", in the firmware a lot of useful "Buns":
Support for 3G and 4G modems, Support for USB hubs, flash drives and memory cards, Support for USB printers, Built-in PPtP, Bilingual WEB interface.
  • Bilingual WEB interface!
  • Unlocked bootloader change
  • Supports 3G and 4G modems, including LTE, HiLink, NCM and QMI
  • PPtP support - just enter your server address, name and password, after a successful connection -
    put a bird autoload interface.
  • PPPoE support - Tested working
  • Support for YUSB hubs, external drives (including card readers inside a modem), so far from the box, only in EXT2 format.
  • Support for USB printers, print server function.
  • The function of reconnect connections is laid! It is necessary to customize this /etc/lte_up.sh file for your needs - or this /etc/3g_up.sh file and activate (remove) the scheduler in the menu - System - Scheduled Tasks.
  • The energy saving function was laid due to the disconnection of nonexistent ports.
  • Added personal package repository (allows to partially avoid the kernel version conflict). Activation in the "Utilities"
  • Laid TTL commit function on the router! It is necessary to adjust to your needs, in the menu of the router's WEB interface - System - Download - at the bottom of the screen - Local download. Depending on the IMAY modem - set the desired value.
  • The ability to expand the internal memory of the router, by transferring part of the firmware to a USB flash drive or memory card. The function is available directly from the WEB interface.
    After increasing the size of the memory, the possibilities of the router become almost limitless ...
    Torrent client - without a computer, Network Storage (Samba),
    Video recorder, online radio repeater and much more, which is enough imagination and "straight" hands.
  • Support YUSB-COM USB TTL-UART adapters for connecting devices with a COM port.
  • Support of the FlyRouter repository and Little Wire and Homes-smart software packages for home automation.
  • In quick access - directly from the WEB interface, Service functions are available:Terminal, File Manager, Firmware Update
    - if the welcome page does not appear, you need to clear your browser's cache!
    For additional modules many thanks to the site -Cyber-place.ru- "Smart House"
CyberWrt - "Smart Home"
A very interesting project and amazing features for routers: CyberWrt is an OpenWrt based firmware built primarily for robots, Smart Home mini servers and other devices based on popular router models. The maximum possible amount of free memory space is 1.2Mb. The necessary packages can be installed additionally if you have internet access on the router.

Firmware and dumps
Latest:
SmartWRT_Media
Firmware for routers with flash memory more than 4Mb!
Made on the basis of OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05:
Functions "Domovenka" 4.1, plus - built-in IPTV service and Internet radio with its WEB interface, plus Samba and support for FAT32, NTFS, EXT2-4 and support for USB cameras!Download firmware

SmartWRT_IPTV
Made on the basis of OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05:
Functions "Domovenka" 4.1, except Telnet, Terimala, File Manager, PPPoE, SSH (removed to save space). Of the benefits - redesigned initial WEB interface. Built-in IPTV service with online update! It is enough to connect a router to the Internet and an IPTV server with ready-made Playlists will appear on your network. After the reboot, the router each time downloads its Sheets (other people's Sheets are not saved - it is associated with the small memory of the router).Who wants to add their sheets - throw in Lichku. Any device will be able to see it using the DLNA protocol. Thanks to the user "andrei 73" for providing the instructions and the idea as a whole!Firmware with support for 3G and 4G modems
Attached Image
Final Version 4.1 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All features of version 4, plus - Added support for NCM and QMI modems. By default, new interfaces are configured, but autorun is disabled! After successfully determining and connecting your modem - set the "bird" to Run at boot!Replaced the IP address of the router on 192.168.10.1 Download firmware
Final Version 4.1 - GPIO 10 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
For routers with reset on GPIO 10 - NEXX 1520, Micromax old revision, "Rosette router" - KY-928A
Also, do not forget to upload the correct loader - WErtDownload firmware
Download Downloaders
Previous:
Version 4OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.3, plus - Added a module for displaying the signal level of the cellular network - the Utilities section (thanks to the hardd2007 user from the Vigorous Snowdrop project and the 29562 user for information and perseverance). Added several new modules in the "Utilities" section. Added the ability to remotely update modules and scripts, without changing the firmware - section "Utilities"
Download firmware
Version 3.3OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.2, plus - Improved detection and connection of modems in Stick mode (tested on various Huawei modems, no need for any additional manipulations!), Fixed annoying personal repository connection error
Download firmware
Version 3.2 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.1, plus -Added additional module in Luci - Utilities(Thanks to the user - MadAngel) (Accelerates access to service functions). Improved compatibility with the Micromax W440 router (LAN does not fall off, the light bulb works correctly on a new revision of routers). Added the ability to disable the welcome page (For those concerned with security)
Download firmware
Version 3.1 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.0, plus - Added personal package repository (allows you to avoid kernel version conflicts). To activate - in the built-in terminal type the command sh rep.sh Improved TTL commit function (thanks to the user - kakahasan)
Download firmware
Version 3.0 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
Added English, Kernel Magazine and more. Telnet removed, because You can use an internal terminal, or SSH.Unlocked U-Boot bootloader change- thanks to the user - sakatgg
Download firmware
Version 2.0 OpenWrt Barrier Breaker 14.07
Some errors are taken into account, energy saving is added! After resetting to factory settings, the network interfaces are saved. Removed English language
Download
Firmware 4.1 for routers with8 MBFlash and 32 MB of memory
All the features of "Domovenka" plus Samba and support for FAT32, NTFS, EXT2-4 and YUSB cameras!
Download
Firmware 4.1 for routers with16 MBFlash and 32 MB of memory
All the features of "Domovenka" plus Samba and support for FAT32, NTFS, EXT2-4 and YUSB cameras!
Download

Dumps 4-8-16 MB (Dump)

Photos of my routers
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions
  • Expansion of memory of a router
    This will expand the internal memory of the router to install additional packages and programs:
    1 - on a computer, create a Linux partition on a flash driveEXT2(eg 128 MB)
    2 - connect the USB flash drive to the router and go to the "System" - "Mount Points" menu
    We make settings according to the screenshot -
    Attached Image

4 - click "Save and apply"
    5 - we overload the router - check the result.
    If you wish, you can also include Swap and additional sections on the flash drive (if created).
  • Reset to factory settings
    Turn on the router, wait until it boots. Hold the reset for 15 seconds, release, the router will reboot itself with the factory settings.Does not work on Micromax routers of the old revision !!!
  • Error solution - Cannot install package
    If during installation of packages a similar message appears -
    Collected errors:
    * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-usb-printer:
    * kernel (= 3.10.49-1-194d0e9ee3ca8df976c737e78e8b2194) *
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-usb-printer.
    Use the push commandopkg --force-depends install "your package name"
Useful

Attention, the "Domovenka" repository is no longer working (Domain has died).

Post has been editedPukinDukin - 05.09.19, 09:09
Reason for editing: Removed unnecessary

Personally, my Chinese utility did not want to flash the bootloader, it crashed all the time with an error. But I found a way, either through the console, or through the ancient Chinese firmware with which my router was sold. But there, too, everything is not simple - but real.

Rep: (13)
I wrote the question above, puzzled why the Chinese firmware warms up the chip significantly less than OpenWRT. I will try to answer it myself. It's all about optimization. In the Chinese firmware, everything that was considered necessary by the Chinese engineer is disabled. But in OpenWRT, on the contrary, all options and components are enabled by default.
In the basic version, in order to reduce chip heating and reduce current consumption by 50mA, it is enough to enter lines disconnecting unused router ports in the /etc/rc.local file. Tested on a dozen pieces of iron. In addition to reducing the chip’s warming up, a good saving of 15-20% energy for those who feed these kids from the banks will work longer;)

#
swconfig dev switch0 port 1 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 port 2 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 port 3 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 port 4 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 set apply
#

All beaver and Happy New Year!

P.S. I will continue to study the possibilities of optimizing the energy consumption of this router, as I use them in significant quantities for processing and transmitting various types of telemetry.
Here are some usage examples that might be of interest: Charts and Dashboard

ZigFisher Jan 02, 2016 5:55 p.m.
+2
Today is a good day! ;) It was possible to defeat the second problem, which was described by the same above.
Remaking a large number of devices that need to be changed using a USB flash drive and the mtd command, I found that some of them fall into Kernel.panic when trying to initialize an inserted USB flash drive.
Since there are no other utilities in the factory firmware wget, updating via the web is not available, it is impossible to update from the bootloader, because Ethernet is not initialized correctly - threw a dozen defective pieces of iron on a shelf in the far corner until better times. Today the time has come - I got them, and tried to warm up the entire board, changed the RAM, made a flash drive dump, put another one - but nothing. And here, once again, by mistake, sticking a dongle (similar) instead of a USB bluetooth USB flash drive, I found that there was no dependent reflex on the bluetooth of the router. He started digging deeper and realized that when inserting a USB flash drive, the router is trying to connect the USB ehci_hcd (high-speed) module, and when you insert a bluebooth dongle, ohci_hcd (USB 1.1) is used. The medicine came by itself - we unload the high-speed module, and only then insert the USB flash drive. The procedure for further firmware is no different and is beautifully described above by the venerable comrades. Reading from a flash drive works a bit slower (for a few seconds), but it was possible to fix a dozen routers right away. In principle, as an option, maybe this is not the case in the module, but in the hardware, for example, the resistors on the USB bus are not what you need. But in OpenWrt, on the same hci_hcd module, no problems were noticed ... The command to unload the shitty Chinese high-speed USB module:

#
rmmod ehci_hcd
#

All beaver and Happy New Year!

Is it from the music added to the firmware?

d
Is it from the music added to the firmware?

In the final version - added to the firmware.

Post has been editedPukinDukin - 30.03.16, 10:00

In general, I successfully flashed today, for this firmware, the router was originally Kvalkomovsky, uboot immediately downloaded which in the header, everything worked the first time, then I updated the stock openwrt for modification, I did not set the checkbox for saving settings. I can’t get this question to work with Huawei E3372 and E150 SIM Tele2, the connection is not established.
How to understand that the router saw the modem? Although the problem is that in setting up a 3G connection you need to enter some login, if you leave an empty field with the login password as needed for tele2, then the root login is set by default and some kind of password can be prompted by someone to remove it, maybe the reason is this one.

Post has been editeditbrazers - 30.01.16, 21:51

How to understand that the router saw the modem?

You can see in the system log. When the firmware was installed, reset to the factory? For tele2, only APN is enough to specify. Also try switching the modem to "modem only" mode.

Rep: (32)
Yesterday I installed the firmware, transferred / overlay to the USB flash drive, installed openvpn, configured it as a client.
The machine does not start. After the kick, it creates an interface, but after trying to ping something in the vpn network, the router goes into reboot :(
Has anyone tested openvpn on this firmware?
Not hunting for the sake of a weak vpn connection to give a more powerful piece of iron :)

Has anyone tested openvpn on this firmware?

OpenVPN is unlikely to work, there are no necessary packages in the kernel, PPTP was enough for me.

Post has been editedPukinDukin - 30.03.16, 10:04

Rep: (32)
* PukinDukin,
I just put openvpn-openssl package
He pulls the rest.
I already have a server ready.
In the folder / etc / openvpn / I throw the config and keys.
The configuration file should be named as indicated in the / etc / config / openvpn file under
config openvpn custom_config

# Set to 1 to enable this instance:
option enabled 0

# Include OpenVPN configuration
option config /etc/openvpn/openvpn.conf

I fixed it on openvpn.conf (you can not edit it, then call your config accordingly). You need to put option enable 1.
You can start manually or set the auto start service.
Everything is fine before the hang. Connects.

Thanks in advance for Extrut.
A little later I’ll do the firmware for the voice gateway.

Unsubscribe here tele2 strange operator :), in general, the firmware which is higher, hooks the modem and connects to the Internet without any questions and without any settings, (if I prescribe apn internet.tele2.ru then there is no connection, it’s on the E150 modem), but it’s jammed and in Windows does not connect the first time, then there are no connections at all, I will continue to check on the Chinese HSPDA modem which is defined as the huawei E1750 command to connect from it but the modem is really different, I will unsubscribe later. So far about the main thing
code in /etc/rc.local
#
swconfig dev switch0 port 1 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 port 2 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 port 3 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 port 4 set disable 1
swconfig dev switch0 set apply
#
exit 0

really helped, and the router began to bask less, as with native Chinese firmware.

Post has been editeditbrazers - 02.02.16, 11:24

Rep: (3)
Thanks for the firmware!
There is a question. I want to increase the memory, there is a microSD 2gb flash drive. created an EXT2 128mb partition in it. connected (or rather connected 3g modem and inserted a memory card into it). the firmware section sees, it seems even mounts, but in the sofware tab the memory does not increase. There is a suspicion that the system already has one / overlay.

Attached images
Attached Image

B4U @ 02/05/2016, 21:45*
there is already one / overlay.

Do not pay attention - it should work if you do according to the instructions. The only thing is, the modem can connect the memory card late, after loading the router. I have such a chip worked only with the HiLink modem.

Rep: (2)
Perfectly earned a print server! second life of my old printer)
I’ll add, I still needed to make the firewall settings as describedhere, otherwise it did not work on wi fi.

Printer samsung ml-2015, not some other settings were required, just install the packages in the quote. (as I understand it, it was just lucky, with hp there isn’t so simple)
as clients are verified, devices on win10, win7, win8, and on Kubuntu

Post has been editedPukinDukin - 26.03.17, 09:30

Rep: (136)
Has anyone managed to connect a webcam to a router?

The system is transferred to a USB flash drive.
Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
rootfs 476.9M 803.0K 446.6M 0% /
/ dev / root 2.5M 2.5M 0 100% / rom
tmpfs 14.4M 976.0K 13.5M 7% / tmp
/ dev / sda5 476.9M 803.0K 446.6M 0% / overlay
overlayfs: / overlay 476.9M 803.0K 446.6M 0% /
tmpfs 512.0K 0 512.0K 0% / dev
/ dev / sda6 13.0G 4.0K 12.3G 0% / mnt / sda6

All packages are installed.
Package kmod-input-core (3.10.49-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package kmod-video-core (3.10.49-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package kmod-video-uvc (3.10.49-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package mjpg-streamer (r182-1) installed in root is up to date.

But the connected webcam (via the hub) is not visible:
root @ OpenWrt: / etc / config # ls / dev / vid *
ls: / dev / vid *: No such file or directory

What do you advise?

ps. Webcam working is the easiest from China.

Rep: (30)
Sergeyvr @ 02/11/2016, 09:19*
Has anyone managed to connect a webcam to a router?

Logitech C110, C270, C510 (uvc) plow normally.

Rep: (48)
Heats up like a stove literally in 10-15 minutes when connecting a modem and connecting via wifi to a router

Samur005 @ 02.16.2016, 00:01*
Heats up like a stove

(Decrease in energy consumption and heat emission of Routers) - in a hat.

In the final version - added to the firmware.

Post has been editedPukinDukin - 30.03.16, 10:12

R-5 @ 02.17.2016, 19:50*
In which section do you change the ip in the openwrt menu?

Network - Interfaces - LAN - Edit, change IP to 192.168.2.1
R-5 @ 02.17.2016, 19:50*
As for connecting the rj 45 cable, is there also no internet because of the ip?

It is possible if the Internet comes with IPY 192.168.1.1

And yet, the topic is called - Modified OpenWRT firmware, not learning how to work with OpenWrt! If you find it difficult to use Internet search and difficult to master, digest firmware on OpenWrt, you may end up with simpler firmware.

Rep: (9)
The firmware is of course good, the assembly is excellent, the size of the lace in the lace. But there is a nuance:
Hame A1 device, 3G ZTE MF170 modem and pin code on the SIM card. Immediately after the pin is correctly entered and the modem is connected to the network (visible by the diode on the modem), it completely deenergizes. It goes dead and does not come to life.
On MultiWeb 3.18 2015-03-14 Lite everything is fine (it connects, hooks 3G and let's go).
But I want to support the domestic manufacturer!
What could be the problem?

Post has been editedbogdog - 18.02.16, 20:15
Reason for editing: multiweb version

Rep: (0)
Greetings gentlemen
I'm going to flash a little white clone with the Kvalkomovsky interface on open wrt then in open wrt (tricky little house) from this topic and actually the questions
Starts with LTE YOTA modem LU-156? Will it be necessary to separately load additional modules? Or are they immediately flashed in the firmware?
And if it’s not difficult to poke your finger where to look at the settings of the router for receiving Internet from the YOTA modem and distributing it via WIFI and LAN.
Thank you in advance

Starts with LTE YOTA modem LU-156?

It will start without problems, you don’t need to load anything, everything has already been installed and configured! Only when switching from Qualkom, do not forget to flash the bootloader with TFTP!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 08:22