Modified OpenWRT firmware for Hame-A1, A15 and its clones | [firmware] Smart_openWRT for Hame-A1, A15 and its clones

Rep: (406)
Modified OpenWRT firmware for
Hame-A1 and other clones on the RT5350 chip - Sly Brownie.

Discussion of various routers | Firmware and repair

Forum Rules | How to clean the image under the spoiler

Attached Image

Attention!
  • You use the firmware at your own peril and risk.
  • IP address after firmware up to version 4.1 - 192.168.1.1, starting from version 4.1 - 192.168.10.1
    (do not conflict with other devices)
    Username root, password is empty
  • For routers with built-in battery, (not applicable Micromax MMX 440W) -
    use thisloader

Description
Attached Image
Why "Sly" - the firmware has the functions of "bypassing" greedy operators - PPtP and TTL Commit
Why "Brownie" - like the real owner of "House", in the firmware a lot of useful "Buns":
Support for 3G and 4G modems, Support for USB hubs, flash drives and memory cards, Support for USB printers, Built-in PPtP, Bilingual WEB interface.
  • Bilingual WEB interface!
  • Unlocked bootloader change
  • Supports 3G and 4G modems, including LTE, HiLink, NCM and QMI
  • PPtP support - just enter your server address, name and password, after a successful connection -
    put a bird autoload interface.
  • PPPoE support - Tested working
  • Support for YUSB hubs, external drives (including card readers inside a modem), so far from the box, only in EXT2 format.
  • Support for USB printers, print server function.
  • The function of reconnect connections is laid! It is necessary to customize this /etc/lte_up.sh file for your needs - or this /etc/3g_up.sh file and activate (remove) the scheduler in the menu - System - Scheduled Tasks.
  • The energy saving function was laid due to the disconnection of nonexistent ports.
  • Added personal package repository (allows to partially avoid the kernel version conflict). Activation in the "Utilities"
  • Laid TTL commit function on the router! It is necessary to adjust to your needs, in the menu of the router's WEB interface - System - Download - at the bottom of the screen - Local download. Depending on the IMAY modem - set the desired value.
  • The ability to expand the internal memory of the router, by transferring part of the firmware to a USB flash drive or memory card. The function is available directly from the WEB interface.
    After increasing the size of the memory, the possibilities of the router become almost limitless ...
    Torrent client - without a computer, Network Storage (Samba),
    Video recorder, online radio repeater and much more, which is enough imagination and "straight" hands.
  • Support YUSB-COM USB TTL-UART adapters for connecting devices with a COM port.
  • Support of the FlyRouter repository and Little Wire and Homes-smart software packages for home automation.
  • In quick access - directly from the WEB interface, Service functions are available:Terminal, File Manager, Firmware Update
    - if the welcome page does not appear, you need to clear your browser's cache!
    For additional modules many thanks to the site -Cyber-place.ru- "Smart House"
CyberWrt - "Smart Home"
A very interesting project and amazing features for routers: CyberWrt is an OpenWrt based firmware built primarily for robots, Smart Home mini servers and other devices based on popular router models. The maximum possible amount of free memory space is 1.2Mb. The necessary packages can be installed additionally if you have internet access on the router.

Firmware and dumps
Latest:
SmartWRT_Media
Firmware for routers with flash memory more than 4Mb!
Made on the basis of OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05:
Functions "Domovenka" 4.1, plus - built-in IPTV service and Internet radio with its WEB interface, plus Samba and support for FAT32, NTFS, EXT2-4 and support for USB cameras!Download firmware

SmartWRT_IPTV
Made on the basis of OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05:
Functions "Domovenka" 4.1, except Telnet, Terimala, File Manager, PPPoE, SSH (removed to save space). Of the benefits - redesigned initial WEB interface. Built-in IPTV service with online update! It is enough to connect a router to the Internet and an IPTV server with ready-made Playlists will appear on your network. After the reboot, the router each time downloads its Sheets (other people's Sheets are not saved - it is associated with the small memory of the router).Who wants to add their sheets - throw in Lichku. Any device will be able to see it using the DLNA protocol. Thanks to the user "andrei 73" for providing the instructions and the idea as a whole!Firmware with support for 3G and 4G modems
Attached Image
Final Version 4.1 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All features of version 4, plus - Added support for NCM and QMI modems. By default, new interfaces are configured, but autorun is disabled! After successfully determining and connecting your modem - set the "bird" to Run at boot!Replaced the IP address of the router on 192.168.10.1 Download firmware
Final Version 4.1 - GPIO 10 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
For routers with reset on GPIO 10 - NEXX 1520, Micromax old revision, "Rosette router" - KY-928A
Also, do not forget to upload the correct loader - WErtDownload firmware
Download Downloaders
Previous:
Version 4OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.3, plus - Added a module for displaying the signal level of the cellular network - the Utilities section (thanks to the hardd2007 user from the Vigorous Snowdrop project and the 29562 user for information and perseverance). Added several new modules in the "Utilities" section. Added the ability to remotely update modules and scripts, without changing the firmware - section "Utilities"
Download firmware
Version 3.3OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.2, plus - Improved detection and connection of modems in Stick mode (tested on various Huawei modems, no need for any additional manipulations!), Fixed annoying personal repository connection error
Download firmware
Version 3.2 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.1, plus -Added additional module in Luci - Utilities(Thanks to the user - MadAngel) (Accelerates access to service functions). Improved compatibility with the Micromax W440 router (LAN does not fall off, the light bulb works correctly on a new revision of routers). Added the ability to disable the welcome page (For those concerned with security)
Download firmware
Version 3.1 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
All functions of version 3.0, plus - Added personal package repository (allows you to avoid kernel version conflicts). To activate - in the built-in terminal type the command sh rep.sh Improved TTL commit function (thanks to the user - kakahasan)
Download firmware
Version 3.0 OpenWrt Chaos Calmer 15.05
Added English, Kernel Magazine and more. Telnet removed, because You can use an internal terminal, or SSH.Unlocked U-Boot bootloader change- thanks to the user - sakatgg
Download firmware
Version 2.0 OpenWrt Barrier Breaker 14.07
Some errors are taken into account, energy saving is added! After resetting to factory settings, the network interfaces are saved. Removed English language
Download
Firmware 4.1 for routers with8 MBFlash and 32 MB of memory
All the features of "Domovenka" plus Samba and support for FAT32, NTFS, EXT2-4 and YUSB cameras!
Download
Firmware 4.1 for routers with16 MBFlash and 32 MB of memory
All the features of "Domovenka" plus Samba and support for FAT32, NTFS, EXT2-4 and YUSB cameras!
Download

Dumps 4-8-16 MB (Dump)

Photos of my routers
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions
  • Expansion of memory of a router
    This will expand the internal memory of the router to install additional packages and programs:
    1 - on a computer, create a Linux partition on a flash driveEXT2(eg 128 MB)
    2 - connect the USB flash drive to the router and go to the "System" - "Mount Points" menu
    We make settings according to the screenshot -
    Attached Image

4 - click "Save and apply"
    5 - we overload the router - check the result.
    If you wish, you can also include Swap and additional sections on the flash drive (if created).
  • Reset to factory settings
    Turn on the router, wait until it boots. Hold the reset for 15 seconds, release, the router will reboot itself with the factory settings.Does not work on Micromax routers of the old revision !!!
  • Error solution - Cannot install package
    If during installation of packages a similar message appears -
    Collected errors:
    * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-usb-printer:
    * kernel (= 3.10.49-1-194d0e9ee3ca8df976c737e78e8b2194) *
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-usb-printer.
    Use the push commandopkg --force-depends install "your package name"
Useful

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 05.05.19, 22:34
Reason for editing: Removed unnecessary

Rep: (0)
PukinDukin @ 12/08/2015, 15:23*
After increasing the memory size

I do not understand what kind of memory? Rom?
And how to install this firmware for the programmer?

Post has been editedqleg10 - 08.12.15, 15:57

qleg10 @ 12/08/2015, 14:55*
I do not understand what kind of memory?

The one in which additional packages and programs are installed. Which after the firmware usually remains very little and there is nothing serious to put.

Posted 12/08/2015 4:00 PM:

qleg10 @ 12/08/2015, 14:55*
And how to install this firmware for the programmer?

This is the usual firmware, put from the VEB interface, the programmer is not needed!

Rep: (1)
The firmware is excellent, I use the second day, there is all the most necessary (in spite of the fact that the internal memory in the router is only 4 MB). The question is: is it possible to display the battery percentage in the web interface?

Rep: (6)
stitched clone HAME A15 normal flight
tried through VPN-works
I went through the Chinese program

Posted 12/09/2015 16:48:

and by the way I enter the web interface according to 192.168.1.1- all the rules

Post has been editedserebasss - 09.12.15, 16:49

Rep: (37)
and the loader also need to alter?HAME MPR-A1 - DiscussionAnd in general, how to sew it as a link?

Post has been editedAleksLuks - 10.12.15, 02:13

AleksLuks @ 12/10/2015, 00:35*
and the loader also need to alter? HAME MPR-A1 - Discussion and in general how to sew it as a link?

It depends on the model of your router, and what is the firmware on it now!
Dear visitors of the resource, in order to eliminate unnecessary questions and come to an understanding, before asking a question, indicate the model of the router and write down what firmware is installed on it. You can even attach screenshots or give a link where to look at it. I don’t know what to reconfigure routers with 16MB of memory, since I didn’t have one and there was nothing to train on.

Posted 12/12/2015 06:53:

Attention, if anyone has a desire to install a bootloader with TFTP recovery support or through a Chinese utility (provided that your native does not support this). You can download this and install it, I merged it from my router (this function was incorporated in it).

Link to bootloader -
https://yadi.sk/d/l3g9QZA0m3QSW

Link how to use it -
HAME MPR-A1 - Discussion

Something I can not mount a flash drive in my root. I tried through luci, I tried through the terminal (byhttp: //kalina013.рu/us…a-tp-link-wr703n.html,Fstab by the way, I have a slightly different one displayed), rebooted, all sections are visible, mounted in the swap, but not in the root. In luci, I haven’t found a check mark to enable verification (in the picture in red).

Attached Image

Something does not get my flash drive mount in the root

And in its root and do not need to be mounted. You need to mount in overlay, right in Lucy specify the mount point / overlay, save, overload and you will be happy. If that write in a personal.

Rep: (136)
Loved the firmware.

At the whistle (A15), it was possible to organize the reception of the network from the main router through the air, with simultaneous distribution to the access point and the wire.

The wire speed (35Mb) is not reduced, and on wi-fi it is cut in half (at least), which is naturally understandable.

Attached Image

Post has been editedsergevr - 16.12.15, 17:23

Rep: (136)
Everything works fine, thanks to the author PukinDukin for online help in monitoring external flash drives.

Put all the firmware!

Post has been editedsergevr - 22.12.15, 19:55

Rep: (30)
There is a desire to make a DVR based on the "whistle".

For motion-ffmpeg 32Mb Ram is not enough, 160x120 video current is possible. Yes, and packages there for 8MB or more.

Yes, and packages there for 8MB or more

Packages can be installed on USB flash drive!

Rep: (13)
Eh where you were before with this firmware, if you filled it instead of kinetics, the router would be alive :( Huawei E3372s and E3372h (MTS 827F / 829F, Megaphone M150-2, Beeline E3372s / E3370) will work in this firmware?

Post has been editeditbrazers - 29.12.15, 13:41

Will a modem of this type of Huawei E3372s and E3372h (MTS 827F / 829F, Megaphone M150-2, Beeline E3372s / E3370) work in this firmware?

Yes, it will.

PukinDukin @ 12/30/2015, 09:34*
Yes, it will.
In stick and hailink mode? Or only in the first.
Another question is whether there are variations to ban the transfer of a phone number from a modem, to MSSDN services.http://habrahabr.ru/post/196894/,voiced by:

"Sly" - the firmware has a feature called "bypass" of greedy operators - PPtP Will it help? What addresses for vpn advise? I'm getting ready to set up openwrt until I turned it anywhere.

Post has been editeditbrazers - 30.12.15, 11:21

ban transfer phone number

Modems should work in any mode.

I did not encounter, my operator has not yet noticed such problems. PPtP encrypts traffic, I can’t say about the transfer of the number, there was nowhere to check it. For tests, you can take a free vpn - vpnme.me If you plan to use it all the time, it is unlikely that a free VPN will suit you. I created my own on a VPS server - so far it suits!
By the way, what happened with Kinetics, did he completely die?

Post has been editedPukinDukin - 30.12.15, 12:19

comrades, remove the checkbox save settings
can i get a brick

slsc @ 01/08/2016, 16:01*
comrades, remove the checkbox save settings

In the settings OpwenWrt?

Post has been editeditbrazers - 08.01.16, 18:35

Itbrazers @ 01/08/2016, 17:33*
In the settings OpwenWrt

Yes, if you change from another OpenWRT, then with the firmware you need to remove the tick keep seting

Rep: (3)
Can you please tell me if you want to upload a bootloader with TFTP recovery support, do you need to put Root_uImage in the "Chinese utility"? Or is it for the firmware itself, but for the bootloader, it's still uboot? Just on the first page is a link to the instructions.
"Link how to use it -
HAME MPR-A1 - Discussion ", but it just says about Root_uImage.
Little experience in these matters - I apologize if the question is stupid.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 01:15