> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »  

> Lumia 550 - Firmware | Lumia 550
kovalDN
Message#1
08.12.15, 10:19
| Somewhere here |
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3060
Check in: 31.08.07

Talk smartphone firmwareMicrosoft Lumia 550
Attached ImageLumia 550
Smartphone: Description | Discussion � | Accessories | Marriage | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions� | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

The topic discusses the issues of firmware (official and unofficial, if any) for Microsoft Lumia 550 (Dual Sim), the problems of these specific firmware, their shortcomings and other issues related to these firmware, the issues of their flashing, recovery via Jtag (other similar equipment) , as well as the optimization of official firmware and the creation of unofficial firmware for these devices.

Utility for firmware:
Product Codes:

Encountering firmware versions:

Engineering (service) codes:
Engineering (service) codes (dialed in dialer dialer):
## 07 # - menu of general settings of the device (item optional);
## 3282 # - device service network settings menu (Field Test);
## 634 # - menu time of use / call counter and specify the color of the device (Life Time);
## 4678255 # - data menu for pre-installed (OEM) applications on the device (Multivariant Stats, Tier3).
Attention!Some codes do not work on firmware for different regions.
Utility for repair:

Additional utility:

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
including a discussion on the device itself, the system as a whole, firmware for other devices,
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Dear users, be mutually polite, say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation (Attached Image). If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of who helped you and who you want to raise your reputation.

And do not forget aboutForum RulesandRules section "Windows Phone - Firmware"! : rtfm:

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 24.01.16, 07:13
Reason for editing: edit
yuroc 7
Message#22
10.02.17, 20:49
locksmith
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 370
Check in: 28.11.13
Elephone soldier

Microsoft Lumia 550 product replacement method
1) install DWRT
Create a new Lumia folder and download the firmware you need from it from here.http://www.lumiafirmware.com/ser/RM-1127
2) run the command line (CMD) with administrator rights and enter commands
if you have 64-bit system --- cd C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Care Suite \ Windows Device Recovery Tool
Esil 32-bit system ---- cd C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Care Suite \ Windows Device Recovery Tool
then enter ---- thor2 -mode uefiflash -ffufile "yourfirmware.ffu" -productcodeupdate 0000000 connect the included phone with the unlocked screen using your cable to the PC and press Enter
Please note that you need to specify the full path to the firmware file, the product code is a 7-digit number for example (thor2 -mode uefiflash -ffufile D: \ Lumia \ RM1127_1078.0042.10586.13333.15206.0352F3_retail_prod_signed.ffu -productcodeupdate 059X553

Post has been editedyuroc 7 - 10.02.17, 20:50

--------------------
Mai mult decât suficient e prea mult.
Brotherhood broken windows.
aruska
Message#23
03.05.17, 23:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 850
Check in: 28.09.06
HTC One M9

Mr.freemanHAX @ 05/16/2016, 09:16*
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, the problem is this, I made a complete reset of the device, when I reset it went out, now when I turn on the gear appears, it reaches about 70% and a sad smiley comes out when I try to make a hard reset with physical buttons + volume rocker minus) it does not even reach the exclamation mark (!), it just goes a constant reboot while holding the rocker ... while holding the rocker in plus, there is lightning with a gear and it can hang like that indefinitely until the battery dies.
The computer notices it as USB Devise (usb bootmgr), does not find firewood, from the Nokia folder also tried. How to solve and is there any chance of eliminating it at home?

Exactly the same problem, only the exclamation mark is not displayed at all. Hope upward at least hold down the volume ... is there a solution? Or advise which method of firmware will suit me.
Torquevich
Message#24
09.05.17, 22:01
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 17.01.07
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102

Dear friends, Hello!
Today I got into the hands of such a device:
The phone was furiously stupid after the start, as soon as you call the parameters - it hangs tight and does not turn off, hangs on the "Goodbye" screensaver. Until you pull out the battery.
With the help of windows device recovery tool updated to the latest firmware. (for this, we had to pull out the battery at the stage of "restarting your device to the firmware installation mode")
Now the phone goes through the "Goodbye" screensaver: yes2: but the backlight does not go out and burns endlessly .. i.e. the body remains on} -) (until the battery is pulled out or the reset buttons are pressed (vol- and Power)
Has anyone encountered this? Can there be any thoughts on this topic?
thank
aruska
Message#25
10.05.17, 00:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 850
HTC One M9

I still can’t taste how I can flash? In general, this is a problem, it worked fine, but I recently inserted a 4gb flash drive and the blue screen came on, I tried resetting the settings from the off state, the lightning flashed, then the gears began to rotate and everything seemed to be it is necessary goes, BUT !!! the formatting process was not fully completed and the phone rebooted and again the gears are spinning and without turning off until the end is turned off. I can’t turn it on anymore so the lightning icon flashes, when you turn on the gears themselves, you’ll turn the gears ... so damn it please tell me pls, specifically refer to the firmware method, preferably manually so that I download the firmware, drivers and software for the firmware? where to get it? here I am only confused, and specifically for my model nothing is nashol. I have maykrasoft (lumia) 550 on 10 Windows was, on a computer at me I 7-ka.pomogite pliz.s android devices experience a great fri FW, but with Windows in the first.
kovalDN
Message#26
10.05.17, 09:06
| Somewhere here |
[offline]

Messages 3060

* aruska
First, check the battery, and then try to reflash
kovalDN @ 08.12.15, 10:19*
Through the command line ashereor soLumia 550 - Firmware (Post by yuroc 7 # 58207847)
Or for example in this way tryInstructions for flashing killed Microsoft Lumia devices.
You can also tryMicrosoft Lumia 640 - Discussion (Post Aleksandr_ll # 49573014)
when turned on, the gears themselves always turn ...
Trying to transfer to the firmware mode manually (connect the device to the PC and simultaneously start holding the power and volume down buttons), you may have to podgadvat moment and the first time will not work.

--------------------
4 ... | Here was the signature | ... W A I
aruska
Message#27
10.05.17, 17:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 850
HTC One M9

[quote name = "kovalDN" date = "05/10/2017, 09:06" post = 61254991]* aruska
First, check the battery, and then try to reflash ...

Akkum then I will check, but where is the firmware for it to download ??? I just have a computer from which I’ll sew without an Internet, so I’ll download it on the other via Tim, where can I get it?
aruska
Message#28
10.05.17, 22:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 850
HTC One M9

In this way, "Instructions for flashing killed Microsoft Lumia devices."
The server does not download the firmware, writes a communication error when I already enter the product code. What is it? I tried different versions of the software
kovalDN
Message#29
11.05.17, 19:09
| Somewhere here |
[offline]

Messages 3060

* aruska
http://www.lumiafirmware.com/

--------------------
fps41
Message#30
09.06.17, 13:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Check in: 07.05.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

in no way shakes withhttp://www.lumiafirmware.com, what to do?

--------------------
Best Devices: LG G3s D724 / SE Live With Walkman / Nokia 5730XM
Good Devices: Ericsson GH688 / A1018s / Nokia 1100/6020/3110 / Texet TM-7868
Worse than ever: Sony SP / IconBit Thor X / Nexus 7 2013 LTE

kovalDN
Message#31
09.06.17, 14:01
| Somewhere here |
[offline]

Messages 3060

* fps41,
Apparently some rebuilds on this site may be corrected over time.
In the meantime, look for other sources, offhand for example thishttp://nokia-ms.ru/fir...irmware-windows-phone/

--------------------
IgorYaZen
Message#32
19.06.17, 23:12
LeEco LE S3 X522
[offline]

Messages 693
Check in: 30.06.14
LeEco Le S3 X522

Hey. Someone tried to do thishttp: // nougatmyandroid ... icrosoft-lumia-550 / ???

--------------------
Be yourself, not a cheap parody of someone
ilya-fedin
Message#33
19.06.17, 23:19
Bowler Allsavagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 18329
Check in: 29.08.13
LG G3

* igoryaz
In my opinion this is a fake, there are no links to files

--------------------
The number of glitches in the firmware is inversely proportional to the amount of user experience.
msdservis
Message#34
20.10.17, 15:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
Check in: 20.02.15

Good time to all. on the hands of lumiya 550. rm-1127. They brought this body nevlyuchayko. I tried to reset through the exclamation mark. long spinning gears and in the end a profit ... rebooted. hovered on the blue square of windows. a repeated reset did not help. I tried to reflash through Windows recovery tuls .. It came to 2 \ 3 and gave an error. Now, when turned on, the phone displays a cool screen with arrows. when I try to flash through the recovery tool, a constant error pops up about the impossibility of installing software .. it does not work through karesuite it does not detect it. sees but does not define. through NSS.PRO does not define. The computer displays as Care Suite Emergency coneectivity ... help out ...
Vsfalak1749
Message#35
05.01.18, 10:20
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 28.08.17

Hello. About three months ago I broke 550. The display and the touch in the trash, but it turns on (there is a vibro response). I need files from it. When connected to a computer on the phone, the corresponding sound but on the computer is zero attention. Apparently asking for something like debugging on usb. How else can you pick out information from it?
sitizen4
Message#36
19.01.18, 00:35
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1328
Check in: 05.12.14

I decided to reinstall the software, but during the reinstallation I accidentally pulled out the wire. Now, when connecting to the computer, 2 white arrows on a red background, after a few minutes, turn off and turn on again on the same screen. Can I somehow revive the bodies?
delvin-fil
Message#37
16.11.18, 03:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 10.03.15

The people, and where to find firewood for take out XP x32 for this beast?
Specifically Lumia 550 RM1127.
Thank.

--------------------
Memento mori.
romas1199
Message#38
18.01.19, 12:44
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 09.07.16

Does anyone have a version of Nokia Care suide that supports this model? It is necessary to flash, the body does not turn on, it enters the firmware mode.
kovalDN
Message#39
18.01.19, 13:34
| Somewhere here |
[offline]

Messages 3060

Romas1199 @ 01/18/19, 12:44*
Nokia Care suide version supporting this model

This is not for this device.
Romas1199 @ 01/18/19, 12:44*
not included, enters firmware mode

Try to flash first throughWindows Device Recovery Toolor look hereLumia 550 - Firmware (Post kovalDN # 61254991).

--------------------
shtoormanoid
Message#40
21.01.19, 12:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 23.01.17
Huawei Ascend P7

Good day everyone. The Internet stopped working on this device (Simka put it on another phone, everything works. What could it be?
killyou11
Message#41
07.02.19, 22:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 28.06.18

Can I repair my Lumia 550?
On the computer, it displays "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com4)"
Wpinternals does not see, Microsoft does not see the phone for recovery of Lumia, and if you click on the phone is not found, a list appears to select the phone.
BUT! My Lumia 550 is not visible there ...

I tried on different Winows, 8.1, Win 10, 1511; Win 10 1809 - everywhere the phone is not displayed as "phone"

In version 1511 in general, some<<Bulk>>written instead of qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com4) - 1809

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 12:01