HomTom HT6 - Firmware

Rep: (751)
HomTom HT6 - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Need todeleteRoot rightsSo as not to get a brick when updating the firmware.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

Firmware screenshots
]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 04.02.18, 19:17
Reason for editing: Official firmware R17

Rep: (34)
vomnitting @ 04.12.2015, 16:47*
Damn, I already formatted

Try to clean the entire firmware OKITELA pour into the phone. It does not matter as long as it has nothing to lose. Do not go - again and put formatnosh already native firmware. Or wait. Soon comes a brand new Gomti Alik me and try to remove the SP FT entire firmware ... and even if you happen to cut into faly SP FT in HEX Editor (well, or MTK ROM Studio).

Rep: (8)
Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 21:04*
Try to clean the entire firmware OKITELA

Now even the process for you to take off the phone, and switch after firmware okitelya.

Rep: (157)
Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 17:04*
Soon comes a brand new Gomti Alik me and try to remove the SP FT All firmware

Its imei poppies and so do not take off)) and it will be a trouble))

Post has been editedmegageorik - 04.12.15, 18:12

vomnitting @ 04.12.2015, 17:08*
Now even the process for you to take off the phone, and switch after firmware okitelya.

You accomplish your goal as an important work? Especially the camera and communicate! And then I vseravno body as a non-native: front-facing camera - square of Malevich, I regard stick jumping, like a tower of my runs))).

Posted 4/12/2015 at 18:15:

megageorik @ 04.12.2015, 17:12*
Its imei poppies and so do not take off)) and it will be a trouble))

I do not feel sorry for you - even IMEI)))). Just to get the firmware for SP FT normal.

By the way as there is on the phone's box imei Set? If not, the first thingI recommend to all to rewrite the IMEI and store in a safe placejust in case, to recover if that.

Post has been editedmegageorik - 04.12.15, 18:21

Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 21:15*
You accomplish your goal as an important work?

Does not work, feeling that tightly firmware kills phone
https://youtu.be/ZaHqoB8nVrM

The failure of the drain after the firmware:
https://youtu.be/B9TH5_Fr89I
The sensor on the display does not work properly.

Rep: (3)
So guys. You write a lot, well and it is not clear what. After an evening of picking the MTC droid finally saw me.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Now pretend that I am void of understanding and fingers explain me what to do!

lavrik_2004 @ 04.12.2015, 21:53*
what's next

Posted on 12/04/2015, 19:15:

vomnitting @ 04.12.2015, 22:14*
what's next

http://devfaq.ru/ru/q/17894

kalipso888 @ 04.12.2015, 18:30*
On paper, rewrite or something soft?

And on paper at the well) and put into the box with the phone.
But better yet bothreferenceandreferencewhich have already given above. There and imei and serial numbers and makadresa and so on are stored.
When all formatting fleshtule or not podhodyashey version fleshtula, zavisonah in firmware, etc. - there is a chance of losing it all.

upd. I as soon as the phone arrives, the first thing I will do a full backup of all your phone + more, just in case, and that about what I wrote above separately. (Although it has to be in a full backup). And then you can put the rue and play with the rest. And then I'll look that is very easy to fly off and firmware normal yet kitaezy not given.

Post has been editedmegageorik - 04.12.15, 20:04

Rep: (1)
by Partitions Backup & Restore backup is made in 6 gigov. can you step by step instructions as a computer or a flash drive to do a system restore?

Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 20:23*
by ADB look devblock

A little bit I do not understand how to do it? I will google how to understand how to do kina.

Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 21:04*
Or wait. Soon comes a brand new Gomti Alik me and try to remove the SP FT entire firmware ... and even if you happen to cut into faly SP FT in HEX Editor (well, or MTK ROM Studio).

It is waiting for the arrival of your HOMTOMA course firmware for fleshtula. After if all goes according to our plan, I am sure you will not forget about. In just PM me your card number kinite silence all.

vomnitting @ 05.12.2015, 06:43*
A little bit I do not understand how to do it? I will google how to understand how to do kina.

On and on account of ADB - it must be done with working and preferably a smart clean. There is such a statement ->Click here!. Just below it is written the way "to advanced". So ... you have to look through the ADB map our phone sections. Maybe there are some features we have, unlike other phones based on MT6735. For example, I saw a scatter of different phones (Cubot H1, Doogeer X5 Pro, BLoobo, TCL, etc.) and still have some differences, but the main sections of the type of preloader, system, boot is still the same (why I only sewed section 3). So we need a map through ADB memory blocks (roughly devblock, although somehow it sounds wrong).
As the card looks through ADB blocks
Attached Image

In blocks compare addresses and Human scatter, then remove the dump through SP FT ROM into one large file. And then these addresses blocks through HEX Edit do separate files for SP FT. Well, something I described my plan. I hope everything will turn out).

Post has been editedBabeer - 05.12.15, 10:06

Babeer @ 05.12.2015, 13:02*
Babeer

Like slowly beginning to understand, will have to first restore the phone comes out, now I can not call it restored if the screen and keys SIS refuse to work properly and for the ADB to do

Posted 05/12/2015 10:11:

Babeer @ 05.12.2015, 12:48*
I think that you have pre-charges according to)))

Agree to anything that concerns HomTom phone))

vomnitting @ 05.12.2015, 09:11*
now I can not call it restored if the screen and keys SIS refuse to work properly

Naturally, they will not work properly because still touch and the display itself is still different from our phones and other similar (even the touchscreen from different companies have their own driver and input methods). Coming soon will be a new Gomti, he was stomping through the customs area (RS360017390NL track code and belpost.by site) and I hope that customs will release it without problems from there (and that customs declarations and customs clearance - even the hemorrhoids)

Babeer @ 05.12.2015, 09:24*
Naturally, they will not work properly because still touch and the display itself is still different from our phones and other similar

So he sewed firmware for our phone, which he threw to sell;)
Just what it curve)

Post has been editedmegageorik - 05.12.15, 10:40

megageorik @ 05.12.2015, 13:39*
Just what it curve)

Now chat with HomTom on Facebook, throws me the same firmware, I explain the situation to him and see what he would say.

Posted on 12/05/2015, 10:43:

Babeer @ 05.12.2015, 13:24*
Naturally, they will not work properly

Just firmware official as said selling and the phone maker Dugli korparation)))

* Babeer,
And you did not try to flash that killed your firmware from HomTom that* vomnitting ?
If your touch will behave like it means business in firmware curve.

Post has been editedmegageorik - 05.12.15, 10:46

megageorik @ 05.12.2015, 09:43*
And you did not try to flash that killed your firmware from HomTom that vomnitting ,?

I not tried. And give credit the firmware!

Please tell me which one color phone?

Posted on 12/05/2015, 10:49:

Babeer @ 05.12.2015, 13:47*
I not tried. And give credit the firmware!

https://mega.nz/#!ag1T...2ia-UrFaXEQUdC__HR0pFY

Posted on 12/05/2015, 10:50:

megageorik @ 05.12.2015, 13:43*
If your touch will behave like it means business in firmware curve.

But if it is operating correctly, I will demand a refund.

Che is a Facebook official group hoimtom I do not want to give anything. Write that type in the development and soon everything will be.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 5:17