HomTom HT6 - Firmware

Rep: (752)
HomTom HT6 - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Need todeleteRoot rightsSo as not to get a brick when updating the firmware.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

Firmware screenshots
]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 04.02.18, 19:17
Reason for editing: Official firmware R17

MTKdroidTools see the phone !!!

And he asks what he wants?
Drivers, skater?

Post has been editedkalipso888 - 04.12.15, 16:15

Rep: (8)
And so the seller gave firmware

-

I ask her all the items of my phone, after first boot does not work pressing screen, the screen shows the offset press which is not there, under the display buttons do not work.

I do not recommend to sew, I though animated phone plan rekoveri! BUT NOT HER Sew screen does not respond to pressing and if they react very strangely.

Post has been editedvomnitting - 04.12.15, 16:18

Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 13:42*
Put wood downloaded from Yandex drive from в„–1.

Update the link please, I have to raise it as a hybrid display your work on your phone

And I understand the screen as it is inverted, as if I had turned the phone if you stick poked over the top from the bottom, and vice versa. Home button, back commands - do not work

Rep: (9)
* bunif11,
A CWM is placed or also zero? I just delve into the features of the MTK, I do not know all the details, I realized that does not cook porridge MTKdroidTools

Generally does not want to ask in prodovtsa with different firmware phone, he told me to give black there may display differently positioned, top bottom, calibration or whatever I xs.

vomnitting @ 04.12.2015, 16:44*
Home button, back commands - do not work

So try rezvernut smart and in inverted form to press.

Post has been editedkalipso888 - 04.12.15, 17:07

kalipso888 @ 04.12.2015, 20:05*
in inverted form

None does not want to, I'll do a video camera down charged issues. That became clear to everyone that this kind of attack.

Posted on 12/04/2015, 17:14:

Backup to someone thread, it seems to me would help.

Posted on 12/04/2015, 17:17:

The most interesting way you can not avoid this screen with the registration?

Posted on 12/04/2015, 17:20:

Dear friends, the huge request to you to ask for your phone sellers STOCK firmware tell what is required to restore the system. So we get at the disposal of the different firmware versions with different phones, even if they are the same version, as I understand the party still differ. So Makar can not afraid to test the phone to put everything you want and whenever you want.

Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 20:23*
Try to work.

Listen, I throw with preloader and not replaced it differently in my folder called it, and when I rename the vylazaet Chex error.

Posted on 12/04/2015, 17:30:

Mlzhesh me your firmware to okitel collected

Rep: (34)
lavrik_2004 @ 04.12.2015, 14:18*
Damn, guys, I want to help you, I have been picking for three hours already, but MTKdroidTools doesn’t want to see the phone !!! And the driver, and so and so.

If you really want to help - then download scatter-file and strip SP FT dump a ROM (ie one large file). Yes, throw it in a thread of a cloud service, as a reference here. And will you ... and us great happiness.

I flashed like you said I have the logo OKITEL Wisnu iperezagruzhaetsya phone

subject heading, lead theme of homtom ht6 .In topic requires firmware and source code.
I wrote their produ Black peach (prod. By Ali)

Posted on 12/04/2015, 17:35:

Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 17:30*
And will you ... and us great happiness.

He needs it to paint on his fingers the process in detail, if not difficult.

Post has been editedkalipso888 - 04.12.15, 17:41

Rep: (2008)
TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0
TWRP screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download Attached fileTWRP_Recovery_HT6.rar (12.98 MB)

Install TWRP Recovery

Get ROOT Rights
Flash THIS PATCH from TWRP Recovery

The only question QMS

Post has been editedhanuma50 - 01.02.16, 16:34
Reason for editing: Replaced TWRP

vomnitting @ 04.12.2015, 16:30*
Listen, I throw with preloader and not replaced it differently in my folder called it, and when I rename the vylazaet Chex error.

Try SP FT 5.13.52.200 version.
Attached Image

And I did not do the assembly. Stupidly took firmware from OUKITEL and unpacked. Just changed the preloader. But only sews boot.img, preloader.bin and system.img - that is only partially downloaded update. Phone before it is not formatted.
Ksatati if SP FT click the preloader, you will come out a dialog box that lets you specify the desired preloader. (In principle, you can specify the other parts of the firmware). That's kind of SP FT settings before reinsertion
Attached Image

Post has been editedkalipso888 - 07.12.15, 23:24
Reason for editing: Add manual firmware

Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 20:43*
not formatted

Damn, I already formatted

Posted on 12/04/2015, 17:47:

By the way no one knows there is no diagnostic mode to the calibration? Sandwiched down the volume and the power to extradite the menu in Chinese, like Tipo test of the sound image, and so on.

Rep: (9)
Babeer @ 04.12.2015, 18:30*
the scatter-file download and strip SP FT dump a ROM

Indeed, in more detail how to do

kalipso888 @ 04.12.2015, 15:05*
So try rezvernut smart and in inverted form to press.

If I am not mistaken, it is necessary to register a line build.prop ro.sf.hwrotation = 180, but that requires Ruth and rootexplorer.

aew @ 04.12.2015, 16:48*
Indeed, in more detail how to do

Here is the instruction.Click here!
If all you do so and vikinesh least not cut ROM - that help many sufferers.

Rep: (157)
I do not understand something. That nobody canTWRP Recovery/CWM Recoveryand in it to make a backup and then lay out here that people recovered? Above there is a message from
* hanuma50, with reference to it, and how to install. What is the problem? Flashlight does not work?

Post has been editedmegageorik - 04.12.15, 18:10

megageorik @ 04.12.2015, 20:59*
Fleshtul does not work?

I agree. Yet such is not difficult.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 7:22