Group: Banned
Messages 4740
Check in: 25.10.08
InFocus M2

HomTom HT6 - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT6
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware

Important information!
Need todeleteRoot rightsSo as not to get a brick when updating the firmware.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

Firmware screenshots
]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 04.02.18, 19:17
Reason for editing: Official firmware R17
vomnitting
Message#42
03.12.15, 20:04
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 158
Check in: 28.07.12
Homtom ht6

Their request does not channel (

--------------------
Homtom ht6 - Forever! Im love!
vomnitting
Message#43
03.12.15, 20:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Homtom ht6

Dear Khomtomovtsy, I beg you to cooperate, let's make a BEKAP system with the possibility of recovery via FLASHTUL, It will be useful to everyone! 2um people on the forum is already required!

--------------------
Ant1pka
Message#44
03.12.15, 20:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 505
Check in: 15.02.14
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

Vomnitting @ 12/03/2015, 19:17*
BEKAP system with the ability to recover through a flash drive

Ah here, from where legs grow: D
do not waste time on backup for flashlight. Flash custom recovery and backup from recovery. morefrom here

--------------------
That's when you managed to decide that the world owes you something that you yourself found out ten seconds ago?
Coolpad LeEco Cool1 C106-9 4/64 Gb
Best Launcher: Microsoft Launcher
alibaba2
Message#45
03.12.15, 20:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1168
Check in: 23.04.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

* Ant1pka,
I agree it is better for backup to backup
kalipso888
Message#46
03.12.15, 23:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4740
InFocus M2

Partitions Backup & Restore
Version: 1.5.2

Attached filePartitions + Backup_1.5.1.apk(2.51 MB)

Short description:
NANDroid, EFS, selective backup. Create and restore.
For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
The application recognizes all partitions of your device, including the bootloader, the kernel, sections containing information about IMEI / EFS, the modem and makes it easy to make backup copies of them.
Recovery is also supported, but is recommended only for small partitions, such as kernel, recovery, IMEI / EFS, modem ...
☆ Features:
Backup to internal (internal) or external (external) memory
Restore partitions from .img images.
Highlighting sections containing IMEI / EFS.
Support for three backup formats:
- raw (.img) image (raw partition image-Recovery via application is possible)
- tar archive
- tar.gz compressed archive (Takes up less space)
☆ Reviews:
here
and here
☆ Notes:
The default path is / sdcard / partitionsBackups.
Make sure that you copy IMEI / EFS copy to a safe place and not left in the device’s memory.
Support for stock and custom firmware.
The recovery function is recommended to use only for small partitions (kernel, recovery, IMEI / EFS, modem ...), for the rest use fastboot, adb dd, Odin and other tools designed for flashing your device.
Devices on Mediatek processors are partially supported, as they may not have special partition numbers.

Posted 12/03/2015 23:18:

and be sure not to forget to backup the first 100MB (available in the advanced settings of the program).
this is the markup of the entire flush.

Post has been editedkalipso888 - 03.12.15, 23:17

--------------------
Do not say if it does not change the silence for the better.
MblLJbRK
Message#47
04.12.15, 00:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 11.09.08

Dear Kalipso888, Now I plan to root. Does it make sense to first make a backup?
vomnitting
Message#48
04.12.15, 01:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Homtom ht6

In general, native recovery does not work. I now do not know there is still the possibility of backup pour without flash tool.

--------------------
vomnitting
Message#49
04.12.15, 01:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Homtom ht6

Kalipso888 @ 12/04/2015, 02:36*
kalipso888

I'm sorry I did not pay attention that you wrote to me in a personal ((((

--------------------
vomnitting
Message#50
04.12.15, 02:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Homtom ht6

Ant1pka @ 12/03/2015, 23:33*
flash custom recovery

Recovery does not work!

--------------------
vomnitting
Message#51
04.12.15, 03:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Homtom ht6

In general, I’m probably thinking that I’ll take the second such phone and I’ll probably have to restore it, that the owners or backups are afraid of either getting root rights, because they work out without problems, install RTH, install a backup program and merge, more experienced phone owners can create a full-featured flash player backup for uploading it through the same flash unit, since I uploaded the firmware from Oukitel k4000 completely with all sectors, that is, there is nothing left in my phone (((I will create the video in the evening and create the video as I requested and get this from elk, anyway, I repeat once again for intelligent backup especially thank fleshtula ready, roll the firmware, I pour her phone earned doing video, throw in a personal card number, depending on the cost of your time and the complexity of this procedure.

I do not demand nothing from anyone, I broke it myself, and cleared it up, just so many owners and no one can backup, you remember that you can also touch it, what will you do then.

Thank you wanted to express sincerely for the great desire to help Kalipso888, who cited the practical and theoretical method of recovery, albeit not a good one, but he has experience in Africa as well "

Post has been editedkalipso888 - 04.12.15, 08:16
Reason for editing: Corrected errors and violations.

--------------------
kalipso888
Message#52
04.12.15, 08:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4740
InFocus M2

MblLJbRK @ 12/04/2015, 00:28*
Does it make sense to first make a backup?

Yes there is!

Posted 12/04/2015 08:03:

Thank you wanted to express sincerely for the great desire to HELP Calypso, who cited the practical and theoretical method of recovery, albeit not a good one, but he has experience in Africa as well "

Contact Babeer. He was able to raise his.

--------------------
Babeer
Message#53
04.12.15, 10:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 229
Check in: 09.10.14
Homtom ht6

So, the phone firmware from OUKITEL came to life. Shil firmware from OUKITEL, used SP FT latest one - 5.1540. At first, the flasher cursed that the type of preloader was somehow different. Used preloader from our forum thread. It seems everything swallowed SPFT. Now in more detail:
1. Downloading firmware on OUKITEL K4000 (https://yadi.sk/d/s4HK2rk0kxWYF)
2. Downloadinghttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…/7181555/preloader.zip
3. Unpack the firmware to any place on the disk and next to the folder with SPFT. In the folder with the firmware, I threw a preloader with a replacement (xs what the OUKITEL preloader did not want to sew, although both files are identical .. well, or my hands are not growing from there)
4. Put the firewood downloaded from the Yandex disk from point number 1.
5. Next, turn off the phone and connect to the computer. In the task manager, an unknown device crashes for 5-7 seconds. We install it in principle - the system automatically found the drivers and everything was set. But if there are any jambs, then we select the installation manually and poke the folder with the drivers that we installed. You can also search for firewood in the SPFT folder (but I did not try it, since these also came up).
6. Start SPFT, select (at the top, if not selected by the machine) MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin, just below - our scatter file. Because There is no initial dump on our phone, I only patched preloader.bin, boot.img, system.img. Those. in SPFT, I removed the checkboxes (i.e. checkboxes) in front of all the firmware files except for preloader.bin, boot.img, system.img. Next, click to select the Firmware upgrade (but I think Download Download should also come up, too). And at the top of the green arrow Download click.
7. Connect the switched off phone with the volume held up (I just could not flash it without these "pinches"). And at the bottom they run tsiferki, stripes of different colors - in short, there will be a firmware of individual parts.
8. As soon as a small square with a green circle and an OK button appear in the center of the screen, you can disconnect the phone from the computer and press the power button.
After this manipulation, the phone booted up (although it took about 4 minutes). Apparently in the firmware from OUKITEL K4000 which is still different from the firmware of our phone. My front camera does not work and the network is jumping.
P.S. Continuation of the firmware and experiments will still be in the next 1-2 weeks (just another new one will come, clean and not killed by my crooked hands HOMTOM). At the moment, so far everything I could have done. Use this manual at your own risk.
I also need help! If someone could make friends with our HOMTOM with ADB, write down the instructions ... or at least publish the devblock table. Well, very necessary.
And further. Who has this phone already available - write down the version of the firmware of the radio module (only if you can fully - MOLY.WR9.W1499, etc.). Well, or if someone can - throw out the modem firmware itself and the modem database file.

Post has been editedBabeer - 04.12.15, 11:05

--------------------
HOMTOM HT6
OUKITEL k4000 Lite
Hockey player
Message#54
04.12.15, 13:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 302
Check in: 21.04.13

This is a kind of national fun, stick in the left firmware and enjoy the fact itself, because the real benefits of this action are speculative. Can someone clearly explain what the stock firmware does not suit?
Mega_Babasik
Message#55
04.12.15, 14:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1295
Check in: 12.01.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Hokquist @ 12/04/2015, 12:52*
This is a kind of national fun, stick in the left firmware and enjoy the fact itself, because the real benefits of this action are speculative. Can someone clearly explain what the stock firmware does not suit?

I explain clearly - the native man flew off, the phone is brick. There is no official anywhere. Therefore, they sewed from similar to raise at least somehow.

Post has been editedmegageorik - 04.12.15, 14:05
alibaba2
Message#56
04.12.15, 14:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1168
Check in: 23.04.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

* megageorik,
he does not have a brick ... then you probably have not seen bricks
firmware or backup will restore everything and everything will be fine
Mega_Babasik
Message#57
04.12.15, 14:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1295
Check in: 12.01.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

he is not a brick

Well, bricks of different stages of brick) are. If the phone can not be used at all, then I think this is a brick)
They can only hammer in nails (as in advertising :-))

Post has been editedmegageorik - 04.12.15, 15:00
kalipso888
Message#58
04.12.15, 14:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4740
InFocus M2

* megageorik,
he does not have a brick ... then you probably have not seen bricks
firmware or backup will restore everything and everything will be fine

General description of the types of bricks:)

Light Option, Boot, rekoveri and system partition are killed - the flasher will help.
Hard option, all the phone is killed determines the death of the bootloader and goes into the service mode, on the computer is defined as HS-USB Android XXXX XXXX (instead of X, there may be DIAG, Dload, etc.) - the firmware will not help, only SPFT and having a full dump flash drive .
Plus, theoretically, in this case, you can boot from the SD card (by first unrolling the image of the flash drive on it).
Option SUPER HARD, everything is killed except for the bootloader and some other scraps of the bootloader chain, the phone thinks that everything is good and does not go into the service mode, but at the same time the download loops. The phone is not detected on the computer and does not respond to any combination of buttons - in this version, in theory, the phone must be transferred to the service mode by closing the testpoint, then it switches to the hard version and be treated.

Post has been editedkalipso888 - 04.12.15, 15:17

--------------------
lavrik_2004
Message#59
04.12.15, 15:18
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 03.07.10
HTC Touch2

Damn, guys, I want to help you, I have been picking for three hours already, but MTKdroidTools doesn’t want to see the phone !!! And the driver, and so and so.
hanuma50
Message#60
04.12.15, 15:20
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2956
Check in: 30.10.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

but does not want MTKdroidTools to see the phone !!!

MTKdroidTools does not support MT67xx proc
bunif11
Message#61
04.12.15, 16:08
Local
[online]

Messages 115
Check in: 08.08.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101

Try it, can someone tell me how to do everything, but for a week now the brick has been covered () ((((
HOMTOM

162 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:22