> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei Ascend Mate 7 - Modification and decorations
gena-auto
Message#1
07.12.15, 17:05
Experienced
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 504
Check in: 26.10.14
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

Huawei Ascend Mate 7 - Modification and decorations

Description | Modifications and decorations | Discussion | Firmware | Section Rules

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Topics

Embellishments

Icons

Modifications

Bootanimation

Instructions, useful links

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedfil - 30.04.17, 16:38
Reason for editing: 189 topics
demurov
Message#22
19.12.15, 15:59
Old resident
[online]

Messages 826
Check in: 26.02.10
Honor Note 8

* Alex4all,Strange ... I have never had any problems, either manually or through a stock utility. In addition, you can only change chicks. Leave the default theme and replace the icons.
misha992
Message#23
19.12.15, 16:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 150
Check in: 01.05.11

Hello. Brought from Shanghai, about three weeks ago, bought in the official store of Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Premium Gold ... the choice is due to the fact that 2 SIM cards (tired of two mobile phones), which is 6 inches, which is beautiful and not expensive. It seems everything is fine, except for 2 creepy (in my opinion) jambs:
1) poor cameras ... I compare with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, which after my purchase I donated to my spouse ... right here, I take a picture and weep ... but oh well, this problem is not solved ...
2) internal perfectionism does not allow to come to terms with the icons of installed applications, more precisely with the background, automatically placed under the icon ... how can you solve this problem once and for all, so that EMUI would not disfigure the icon of the application developer and did not change its shape, trying to enter its in default square with rounded corners ??? Help me :) [attachment = "7271427: Screensh ... 14-58-40.jpeg"]
That's where the Skype and WhatsApp icons are just with the wonder background ... :(
[attachment = "7271432: Screensh ... 14-17-39.jpeg"]

We open archive and we will mix in the huawei themes folder it seems and we install

Attached files

Attached fileFactoryFont_hifont.zip(233.75 KB)

Post has been editedmisha992 - 19.12.15, 16:08

--------------------
What is not done is for the best.
Alex4all
Message#24
19.12.15, 16:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 19.12.15
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

* Alex4all,Strange ... I have never had any problems, either manually or through a stock utility. In addition, you can only change chicks. Leave the default theme and replace the icons.

Yes, I am not strong in these wisdoms. What kind of utility?
Any standard launcher that you need to run every time?
demurov
Message#25
19.12.15, 17:00
Old resident
[online]

Messages 826
Check in: 26.02.10
Honor Note 8

* Alex4all,
Go to the topics, there is a button for customizing the topic below. If there are no buttons, look at the latter for local topics. The "themes" utility has become more stable to work on Android 5.
kureichyk
Message#26
19.12.15, 17:29
Marginal
[offline]

Messages 4183
Check in: 04.12.11
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

how can you solve this problem once and for all, so that EMUI does not disfigure the icon of the application developer and does not change its form
Alex4all @ 12/19/2015, 15:48*
Yes, that's exactly what this default theme suits me very much ... only the substrate for the icons pokes out ...

I offer the most accessible and painless way, in my opinion.
Readthis post. Do everything as it says, except for taking the topichere, and you will need to apply not "Lock screen style" (although if you want lockscreen with custom labels, you can also use it), but "Icons". And in your case, after applying the theme, you will need to restart the phone.

Post has been editedkureichyk - 21.12.15, 09:07
Reason for editing: Amendments. Link to the work topic.

--------------------
Not so scary grandmother, what her first graders paint.
Alex4all
Message#27
20.12.15, 00:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

* kureichykThanks for the help, I did EVERYTHING as you wrote, but did not get the desired effect ... maybe something is wrong with the algorithm?
After downloading, renaming to hwt format, and uploading to the appropriate folder, I do the following steps:
1) in the local "themes" I select the newly installed New3.1 with a gray screen and apply it ... the result after the operation is already in between happy ... that's what we have in the pictures:
Process:
[attachment = "7273915: Screensh ... 23-47-54.jpeg"]
And the result, which shows that the icons on the example of Skype, WhatsApp and YouTube are exactly what the doctor ordered - they WITHOUT A BACKGROUND ...

The most interesting thing is that the default application icons disappeared ...: (
And as soon as I try to play around with the “Application icons style” parameter in local customization, changing it to the required “Default”, I get what I get even after rebooting:
Process:
Attached Image

The result after a reboot, which shows that everything is bad:
Attached Image

Maybe I'm really doing something wrong? And yes ... now a little more frighten all sorts of "gray" menus:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlex4all - 20.12.15, 00:19
Valtanol
Message#28
20.12.15, 00:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 25.03.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* Alex4all,
I noticed that you are not interested in the whole reinstalled theme, but some shortcuts, in particular messengers (viber, WhatsApp, etc.). For myself, I solved the problem using a program fromof thismy post. Simply in the stock theme, apply (as you already did) icons from the topic in which you like the icons of the applications you need. Create a widget (s) of the desired or desired applications using the above program. After applying again stock icons. The icons will change, and the widget will remain from the previous set of icons. After you hide the standard shortcut of the icon, and on the desktop there is the widget you need.
It looks like this
Attached Image

P.S. In thatPost a reference to a short video about the program. Everything described above has already been found after. : [
P.S. 2Perhaps this is the compromise option you are looking for: umnik:

Post has been editedValtanol - 20.12.15, 01:08
gena-auto
Message#29
20.12.15, 01:33
Experienced
[online]

Messages 504
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

Stock topic:
New3.1
-
New3.1

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description: Change zip theme to hwt, apply theme, reboot.
Link to download : Attached fileNew3.1.zip(2.05 KB)

Post has been editedgena-auto - 20.12.15, 01:49

--------------------
X431Pro3 X-diag Diagzone
kureichyk
Message#30
20.12.15, 04:33
Marginal
[offline]

Messages 4183
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

Alex4all @ 12.20.15, 00:15*
Maybe I'm really doing something wrong?
Surely! You started everything right, but at the final stage, the main and most important thing is the opposite. There was no need to fully apply this added “smallest” topic! Reread my posts carefully.
In that manual (about unlock screen):
Kureichyk @ 08.12.15, 08:40*
... add yourself another one ... for example this one ... But not to apply it entirely, but only "Lock screen style".

And the amendment for your case:
Kureichyk @ 12/19/15, 17:29*
... except that you need to apply not the "Lock Screen Style", but the "Icons".

You applied it entirely, and the icons from Default. And you needed the Default theme, and only the “Style of application icons” from this “little” (in other words, the original application icons, the lack of stylish icons).
Understand what needs to be done now?
1) in the local "themes" choosenew installed New3.1 with gray screen"Required" Default "" and apply it ...
2) in the local customization, change the “Application icons style” parameter torequired "Default""New installed New3.1 with gray screen".

Post has been editedkureichyk - 20.12.15, 05:06

--------------------
Alex4all
Message#31
20.12.15, 09:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

* kureichykYes, I would be happy to apply the "style of application icons" from this "gray smallest theme" in customization, but this style is NO, it is not visible, and therefore there is nothing to apply in practice ... :(
Picture in confirmation:
Attached Image

Any thoughts?
gena-auto
Message#32
20.12.15, 10:00
Experienced
[online]

Messages 504
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

* mai55,
THEME "TRON"
For Mate7, correct the icons in the settings:
Screenshots
:
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
X431Pro3 X-diag Diagzone
kureichyk
Message#33
20.12.15, 10:30
Marginal
[offline]

Messages 4183
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

* Alex4all, Yes indeed. Embarrassment. I didn’t think it was so, didn’t check, I assumed that the empty style of the icons should be available, by analogy with unlocking. It turns out he led you on the wrong track. I'm sorry.
Outputs, of course, should be. Maybe the theme is similar to Default, but without the iconopak ... it might somehow be possible to "deceive" by throwing the "empty" iconopak into the "empty" topic (instead of the lack thereof) ... When I'm a little freer, I will think and experiment.

Post has been editedkureichyk - 20.12.15, 10:32

--------------------
Alex4all
Message#34
20.12.15, 11:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

* kureichykthank
kureichyk
Message#35
20.12.15, 11:24
Marginal
[offline]

Messages 4183
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

* Alex4all, try it now.Attached fileNew3.1emptyicons.zip(3.27 KB)
Do everything as before. Just first remove the old version of the “small theme”, for I did not change the name and nothing in the description so that there would be no conflict due to repetitions.
In this version, I had a (now white, not gray) rectangle in customizing icons. And it seemed to work. “I think” I say because the topic was already without stylish icons, and my external nothing should have changed. But:
Attached Image

Post has been editedkureichyk - 20.12.15, 11:25

--------------------
mai55
Message#36
20.12.15, 11:55
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2028
Check in: 24.04.09
Huawei Mate 20 X

gena-auto @ 12/20/2015 11:00*
For Mate7 - correct the icons in the settings

I do not have such on P8, so throw off the names, I will add.
P.S. I can make more icons of the most sought-after (only without fanaticism like 500pcs.) I can't do everything. Icons of interest should also be signed.

Post has been editedmai55 - 20.12.15, 18:46

--------------------
Huawei Mate-20X EVR-AL00
Alex4all
Message#37
20.12.15, 13:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

I did everything as written.
It works like this: a new “white theme” has appeared and you can choose the style of icons in customization, but the main icons are still changing :) they don’t remain golden ... well, yes, figs with them ... I already like everything :)
thank* kureichyk
kureichyk
Message#38
20.12.15, 16:36
Marginal
[offline]

Messages 4183
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

Alex4all @ 12.20.15, 13:18*
... but - the main icons are still changing :) they do not remain golden ...
And on the other and was not intended. Yes, and what good, when part of the icons in a certain style, and part without it ... It's me, thinking out loud. You have the right to have a different opinion. But if you really want to replace only a part of the icons, then most likely you should call "other-worldly" software for help. There were suggestions above ... I personally have Apex Launcher, he, among other advantages, allows me to change icons to any. True only on desktops ...

--------------------
Alex4all
Message#39
20.12.15, 18:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Huawei Ascend Mate 7

* kureichykin general, thank you again! I now aesthetically like everything very, very much :) EXCEPT THE CAMERA ...

Attached Image
Attached Image
notaword
Message#40
20.12.15, 21:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 31.12.09

And who uses third-party launcher thread? Nova, apex, google ..

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max [4/128] xiaomi.eu dev
Xiaomi RedMi 5 Plus [4/64] xiaomi.eu dev

avanes12
Message#41
21.12.15, 05:22
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 99
Check in: 27.10.15

* notaword,