Cube iWork 8 Ultimate - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 8 '' | Intel Atom x5 z8300 | 2GB | GP

Rep: (34)
Cube iWork 8 Ultimate & Cube iWork 8 Air
tabletpc on Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 | 2GB + 32GB | Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 8 "IPS screen
Description | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

• To enter the UEFI BIOS on the physical keyboard, press delete during power up.In the BIOS, you can goand through the up key + switch on, the touch works in the BIOS, F7 - Boot menu.
  • Do not change the UEFI BIOS settings unless absolutely necessary. Incorrectly set-up equipment can deny you access to the system or damage the hardware of the device! Also DO NOT change the BIOS UEFI, in case of failure, get a brick.
  • Tablet revision can be found on the back cover: i1TF32GB number 11 digit. i1TF is the revision
  • Be careful, the screen is plastic.

Specifications
Cube iwork 8 Tablet PC Highlights:
- 8 inch Screen, Cube iWork 8 Ultimate: 1280x800 pixels, Cube iWork 8 Air: 1920x1200 pixels display
- 64Bit Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 quad core 1.84GHz, 14nm
- 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- Windows 10

Cube iwork 8 Tablet detailed features:
Model Cube iWork 8 Ultimate (Cube iWork 8 Air)
CPU: 64Bit Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 quad core 1.84GHz, 14nm
GPU: Intel HD Graphic Gen8
White colour
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 32GB
Screen: IPS capacitive touch
Screen size: 8 inches
Screen Matrix: Cube iWork 8 Ultimate: 1280x800, Cube iWork 8 Air: 1920x1200
Expansion Cards: Support supported TF card up to 32 GB
Two cameras: 2MP front camera, 2MP rear camera
WIFI: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: V4.0
HDMI: supports micro HDMI
OTG: supported
USB: Micro 5PIN USB
Speaker: Dual speakers
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multitouch: 5 touches
Battery: 3300 mAh

Dimensions: 214x133x8.8 mm
Weight: 340 g

Packaged:
1 x Cube iwork8 Plus Win10 Tablet
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Charger 5V 2A
Software
Operating Systems
Revision I1-T:
Official ROM Cube iWORK8 Ultimate Version: iWORK8-Win10-I1-T-10162015
Cube iWork8 Air (i1TF) Dual OS installation ROM mirror on yandex
IWork8 Ultimate (i1-T) Dual OS
Dual iBut for i1-t:Download from manufacturer’s server

Revision I1-TWB:
The post contains firmware only with Adnroid, as well as the combi Adnroid + Windows 10 Pro lite

Revision i1-TF:
Install Android with the only operating system on all disk space

Firmware for Air (i1TF): Android 4GB (TWRP + root + SuperSU), Windows 21GB (version 1607 with updates on 01/01/2017)
Cube iWork 8 Air Firmware
Backup RemixOS (root, TWRP) + Windows 10 for Micrium
Build based on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

Revision I1-TC:
CUBE iWork 8 ultimate for revision I1-TC
CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1) for (I1-T / I1-TD / I1-TWB / I1-TC) and iWork8 Air (I1-TF)

Revision DXP2J1:
CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) for Cube iWork8 Ultimate & iWork8 Air
Remix OS 2.0 (Android 5.1.1) for Cube iWork8 Ultimate & iWork8 Air

Revision I1-TD:
Android for revision I1-TD, added Chinese TWRP and SuperSU

CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1) for (I1-T / I1-TD / I1-TWB / I1-TC) and iWork8 Air (I1-TF)

Android 6 (CM13) + patches for all revisions
Android 5.1 stock, the one that came from the factory, cleaned up Chinese garbage

Additionally:
Installing TWRP from under Windows
Dual boot installation instructions
Article in English on firmware Cube iwork8 Ultimate How To Flash Dual Boot With Download
Special themefor enthusiasts interested in porting Android and Linux firmware to Intel mobile processors.
LINUX on UEFI 32/64 bit
Porting firmware to devices with a baytrail-t Z3735-70 processor
Drivers
Bios
New UEFI can be installed directly from under windows unnecessarily do not touch UEFI without understanding what you are doing - get a brick!
BIOS firmware unnecessarily do not touch UEFI without understanding what you are doing - get a brick!
UEFI BIOS reset with idle screen (blind)
BIOS recovery and tablet robotic performance
Bios from i1TW dualboot
Replace the picture when you turn on the tablet
BIOS settings to improve gaming performance, disable trotting, increase emmc reading speed and memory cards(It is advisable to set these settings withmodified cooling)
BIOS 32 bit
Hardware
Problem solving
Windows troubleshooting
Factory driver for Cube Iwork8 Ultimate tablet graphics processor (maximum gaming performance)
Reinstalling Windows without a hub, mouse, keyboard, or flash drive (hard case)
Installing a clean new Windows on a dual-boot system with the remaining Android worker
How to turn a dual-boot “Android and Windows” system into a Windows 10-only system WITHOUT OS RESTORE
How to delete the Windows.old folder after the update and clean the disk from system temporary files
Macrium (for backup system image), runs on WinPE
Emulator Android AMIDuOS- Launch Android applications in a separate window.
Quenching the backlight of the screen without going to sleep (to listen to music and downloads)
The scheme steps to restore partitions from pre-created images using Macrium
How to reinstall Win 10 x86 with DUAL OS ON SINGLE OS
Transfer usb (sd) memory to hdd mode
Screen Backlash
What to do if the tablet does not see a USB flash drive from under Windows, but on Android everything works
In order not to fall off the memory card on Win 10 x86
How to make the touchscreen work correctly on a tablet with dualboot out of the box
Playing music with the screen off while only with Groove
To improve the sound quality, you need to turn off the equalizer: use the button on the tray sound icon, in the Playback tab select Speakers, below the Properties button, SystemEffects activate Disable System Effects.
How to upgrade Windows 10 to the new version in the face of lack of free disk space
Installing a clean new Windows
Turn off Windows Connected Standby
Android troubleshooting
Solving common problems
Twin devices
Tablet Reviews and Reviews
Reset the system to factory settings
Attention : in stock condition, a 32 GB device has two operating systems - Windows 10 and Android 5.1. As a rule, after installing the custom software 2-4 GB is free. But some of them can be used by the paging file. The remaining disk space is not enough to reset the system to its original state. Therefore, an attempt to reset the system through the standard Windows 10 tool will render the device inoperable! In this case, the reset must be done from the boot drive.
In those cases when Windows 10 does not start, you can make a reset using a flash drive with WinPE. You can create a bootable USB flash drive using the Windows 10 utility.Media Creation Tool. To work with flash drives you need a usb hub to connect the charging and keyboard, because The battery may not be enough for the time of installation of the system. It is recommended to carry out all manipulations to restore the system’s performance with a fully charged tablet battery.
Accessories

Feedback on the battery quality from the topic header

Post has been editedhocktar - 14.05.19, 07:15
Reason for editing: Installing TWRP from under Windows

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to leave only the windows on this tablet, if so, how?

Rep: (129)
* Exegear , Use the search on the subject have not tried. If you are too lazy or hands do not grow properly, here: Cube iWork 8 Ultimate - Discussion (hocktar # 52070176 Post)

Hello. on the back cover after i1srazu goes 32GB, attributed this tablet to any release?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedermasoft - 19.03.19, 22:39

A problem in this case, Windows does not boot, what to do? Please tell me.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedermasoft - 19.03.19, 22:48

Rep: (46)
ermasoft @ 19.03.19, 21:46*
A problem in this case, Windows does not boot, what to do? Please tell me.

* ermasoft,
The BIOS should windows or android?

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedhocktar - 20.03.19, 00:19

As I advanced on another. But when you turn if you hold volume + and ON, goes out the window where you select a system, Tama and the BIOS goes.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedermasoft - 20.03.19, 23:23

ermasoft @ 20.03.19, 22:22*
As I advanced on another.

advanced ->system component ->os image id = windows
if there is no such menu structures look similar titles

and screenshots should be deployed so that it was convenient to have them read

Post has been editedhocktar - 21.03.19, 07:38

Hello. Help, reinstalled android only system, so in this wayCube iWork 8 Ultimate - Discussion (hocktar # 75647559 Post)But lohanulsya with the size of the disk. As a result, got the error partitions are bigger than the disk. The process has been stalled, of course. So what's now? Apart from the obvious gpt.bin file replacement.

Lexx_Luger @ 22.03.19, 20:09*
Hello. Help, reinstalled android only system that's in this manner Cube iWork 8 Ultimate - Discussion (Post hocktar # 75647559), but lohanulsya the size of the disk. As a result, got the error partitions are bigger than the disk. The process has been stalled, of course. So what's now? Apart from the obvious gpt.bin file replacement.

Repeat the process corrected resolution. In this tablet, as opposed to classical, there are bios, so the presence or absence of the OS does not affect the installation process.

* hocktar,
Yes thank you. I'm almost at once he figured out, hurried to scribble a message on the forum. But thanks anyway. If you are interested, for revision I1TFB came markup file on 24836 MB. Everything was perfect.

Good day,
yesterday began to be sewn from this setshade_xfrom the cap.
I realized his version as I1-TF, photo rating plate under the cut
Attached Image
After flashing the BIOS from a Windows beast extinguished. When trying to turn on the screen does not turn on, the sounds, no state is not clear, but the battery is basking in the evening, I realized that something responds.

Please tell me what to do now?

* xim,
Try to hold down the button for 30 seconds.
described here longer --->Cube iWork 8 Ultimate - Discussion

Post has been editedptashepses - 23.03.19, 23:59

Rep: (44)
Can someone tell me? Not a sound comes to Bluetooth headphones CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1), everything works, the headphones are connected and can rewind tracks, but no sound. What kind of garbage is not clear .... With telephone Redmen laptop 5 headphones to rah work.

Rep: (446)
* roman_airon
The drain Sinezub approx. With disabled waffles too quiet?
Sometimes an incomplete connection, without audio transmission profile. If you enter into a compound of the connected device, you can look working profiles.

Post has been editedZirian - 04.04.19, 09:20

* Zirian,
Chet did not think to turn off the wafer))). But without waffles lost all sense of headphones ....
Normal profile is connected, everything seems fine, connection and disconnection of the sound works through a program - the test bluetooth, ringtone plays and even shows the battery, and anywhere else there is no sound.

* roman_airon
Just happens wafer interferes. You can try to replace the antenna waffles.
You need to A2DP profile was included
Attached Image

And by the way, like with the volume level? She is not at zero?

Post has been editedZirian - 04.04.19, 10:55

* Zirian,
The volume level works, A2DP profile is included. A feeling that something is blocking the sound, or conflict, or the curve axis. Go to the drain or something ... Or Ritmiks ... Chet me here and there did not like, I do not remember that (((. But the climb to change the antenna just will not, and does not look like a hardware problem to blyutuzu it connects properly.

Post has been editedroman_airon - 04.04.19, 11:14

* roman_airon
The conflict clearly has. In my opinion, this is due to a bad TV antenna. But the drain waffles A2DP works though and clings not the first time.
Reset dies naturally tried?

Post has been editedZirian - 04.04.19, 11:17

* Zirian,
Well, the drain everything works)))

* roman_airon
Stoke - our everything!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 8:07