03.12.15, 21:45
Master
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3021
Check in: 26.09.09

LG G2 - Cyanogenmod 13 Firmware
PictureD800 / D801 / D802 / D803 / D805 / F320S / F320K / F320L / LS980 / VS980
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Marriage � | Accessories � | LG G2 Club � | Official firmware � | Cyanogenmod 11 � | Cyanogenmod 12 | Cyanogenmod 13 | Cyanogenmod 14 | Cloudy firmware � | EVA firmware � | Flyme firmware � | MIUI firmware � | Lollipop Ports Firmware � | Power Consumption LG G2 � | All about scratching � | Modification, Patches and Ornaments �

Important information!
  • Strictly not recommended "update" firmwarebecause This is not a stable process and problems arise after that.
  • All questions like - "I updated myself and .................. how to solve the problem?" will be promptly removed.
  • All login options in TWRP are written in the header. After switching to Android 6, the login combination can change.
  • Gapps sew immediately after the firmware, without starting it.
  • If for some reason your firmware does not load, see what you did wrong. Read the instructions - everything is painted there.

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers
Programs

Firmware

Attention!

� ��������� ������������� ��������� ���������� ������������!
�������������� �� ��������. � ����-�� ��-�� LTE ��� ������������� GPS. download

On the baseCyanogenmod
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

On the baseAOSP
Attached Image

Instructions
Method number 1 - the most ideal and correct way. Suitable for any firmware.
  1. Download stock firmware 5.0.2 from the corresponding branch and install according to the instructions from the same branch. If you are on stock 5.0.2 then go to the next item.
  2. We get Root and install TWRP via Autorec from the Play Market (look carefully for which model you are putting)
  3. Update TWRP to the latest version (available in the header of this thread)
  4. Download your favorite firmware, gapps, patches and modifications for the firmware (last 2 optional) and drop it on the internal memory or on the USB flash drive via the OGT adapter
  5. We go in TWRP.
  6. In the Wipe menu, perform Factory Reset (all data except user files on the device’s internal memory will be erased)
  7. In the Wipe menu, then Advanced Wipe, we perform Wipe System, Data
  8. In the Install menu, select and install the file with the firmware and gapps
  9. Optional patches and modifications.
  10. Reboot system (reboot into the system) and wait for the firmware download to complete.

Method number 2 is not desirable.
  1. If on the drain - see method number 1.
  2. If TWRP is but an older version, it is advisable to upgrade to at least 2.8.7.3
  3. Download and copy to the internal memory of the device Hybrid-bootstacks for your model, firmware and Gapps.
  4. We go in the recovery.
  5. In the Wipe menu, perform Factory Reset (all data except user files on the device’s internal memory will be erased)
  6. In the Wipe menu, then Advanced Wipe, we perform Wipe System, Data
  7. In the Install menu, select Hybrid-bootstacks and install LP Bootstack for your model.
  8. In the Install menu, select and install the file with the firmware and gapps
  9. Optional patches and modifications.
  10. Reboot system (reboot into the system) and wait for the firmware download to complete.
Hybrid bootstacks

miscellanea
Modifications and useful applications
For all firmware
Installation Instructions

All patches are placed without wipe through customrecovery. If the patch requires a wipe, it will be written in the description of the patch!

SuperSU for any firmware based on CM13

CM-downloader
CM-downloader
CyanogenMod firmware updates in terms of changes in each subsequent nightly version. You no longer need to download and flash the entire firmware.
After updating this program, it is MANDATORY to flash Gapps again. there will be mistakes.

SnapDragonCamera

Stock Remote Lg QuickRemote.

Excellent replacement for the LGQuickremote.

ViPER4ANDROID Equalizer for CM13.

Increase overall system volume.

Patch for better GPS performance.
Attached fileGps-fix.zip(125.4 KB)

Capps from CyanogenOS

Standard dark lunch

Xposed CM13

Custom kernels forCyanogenmod 13
TWRP
Modems for all versions of the device

FAQ, problems and solutions:

1. AT:The interviewee says that I can not hear or the voice is distorted.
    ABOUT:Change the parameter persist.audio.fluence.voicecall in build.prop from true to false, which is persist.audio.fluence.voicecall = false
  2. AT:I just can not connect my mi band, what's the problem?
    ABOUT:Trylike this!
  3. AT:How to fix memory card problem on F320?
    ABOUT:We readhere
  4. AT:Turn on the LED indicator around the power button?
    ABOUT:We readhere
  5. AT:I get an error when dialing. How to fix?
    ABOUT:Very simple! Push the phone ->Menu (3 points) ->settings ->Phone lookup ->And we remove all the birds and enjoy a fully working dialer!
  6. AT:How in the firmware with the built-in root to see the list of programs that the root is allowed and which does not exist?
    ABOUT:Tinctures / privacy / protected mode / advanced features / superuser!
  7. AT:How to record a conversation on CM13?
    ABOUT: Read here!
  8. AT:Why does the firmware weigh only ~ 250 mb? Not enough?
    ABOUT:This is the norm.
  9. AT:What is CAF?
    ABOUT:CAF - Code Aurora Forum. Source from the CAF repository from Qualcomm. Using CAF assemblies, you should always remember that in them we get the latest developments directly from the Qualcomm CAF repository in terms of sound, hardware, etc., especially for drivers from proprietary blobs with closed source. Using this repository requires the developer of the highest qualifications. Certain problems are inevitable, since this is also a minus, as these things are experimental, and with each version something is corrected and improved or vice versa.A source.
  10. AT: What wipes should I do when installing a fresh version of an existing rum?
    ABOUT: It is enough to make a wipe dalvik cache, cache (optional). Also, do not forget to flash Gapps every time (for some firmware this is not necessary). The order is: firmware->Gapps->Wipe davlik cache / cache->reboot.
  11. AT: Which firmware is better?
    ABOUT: Before writing a similar question, read the last 5-10 pages of the topic and read the polls. Forum users share their impressions about this or that firmware. All available firmware is in the header.
  12. AT: What gapps to put?
    ABOUT: Each firmware has its own recommended gapps. You can find them in the relevant topic on xda. Either use universal caps.
  13. AT: I got a bootlap after the firmware (cyclic reboot). What to do?
    ABOUT: Read the instructions. Something wrong did.
  14. AT: In Skype / Viber / Whatsapp metallic voice and the other person can not hear me. How to solve?
  15. AT: On CM 13 does not download the standard browser. How to fix?
    ABOUT: You need to go to the settings->applications->browser>permissions and enable there button on the memory.
  16. AT: How to make a vertical menu of applications in the stock launcher horizontal?
    ABOUT: Long tap on the desktop - three dots - choose the right one.
  17. AT: On CAF firmware, there are random reboots
    ABOUT: CAF problems. So half.
  18. AT: Does Knock On?
    ABOUT: On inclusion works. On the default shutdown, you can lock the screen with a double tap either by the status bar or by the "home" button. Or you can install a bunch of Nova Laucnher (or any other launcher with gesture support) + Lock Screen - LG G2 - CyanogenMod Firmware 11/12 and block the screen as on the drain, for free space on the desktop.
  19. AT: What does exclamation mark mean in network signal strength?
    ABOUT: No internet connection.
  20. AT: SystemUpdateService / Google Play Services is eating a charge.
    ABOUT: SUS - So or So GPS - So
  21. AT: There is no root in the firmware. How to get?
    ABOUT: Route rights can be hidden in the settings for developers. Some have SuperSU.
  22. AT: Freedom and LuckyPatcher applications are not installed on AICP.
    ABOUT: This is Anti-Piracy Support. Treat So , So , or So .
  23. AT: How ............... in the stock launcher?
    ABOUT: Most likely, that in any way. Install the latest version of Nova Launcher. It completely imitates Google Start / Trempet and has rich functionality. If you don’t like it, then Google Start / Require + Xposed + GEL Settings.
  24. AT: How to save the placement of icons in the stock launcher when flashing?
    ABOUT: Make a backup of the settings in the titanium. If you need to transfer the stock launcher to another firmware, convert it to the user application in the same TB and backup it.
  25. AT: I can not restore applications through Titanium Backup, tk. the process is frozen. What to do?
    ABOUT: In TB, you need to change the recovery mode: "Menu - Settings - Recovery Mode - Interactive." In this case, you will need to manually restore each application. It is also solved by SuperSU firmware. In this case, everything will be automatically.
  26. AT: Auto-rotate does not work.
    ABOUT: It is necessary to flash the modem.
  27. AT: Concerning CDMA / EVDO:
    ABOUT: CDMA / EVDO (rev.0, rev.a, rev.b) / GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSDPA / HSPU / LTE - LS980 (Sprint), VS980
    GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSDPA / HSPU / LTE - D800, D801, D802, D803, D804, D805, F320S, F320K, F320L, LS980 (T-Mobile)
    Firmware built on source Slim comes with a non-working EVDO! (Slim, LS, PA and others)
  28. AT: Appeared folder "0". What to do?
    ABOUT: Manually move everything from / sdcard / 0 / to / sdcard /.
  29. AT: How can you sit on this wretched SM ?! Stock is much better! There are no LG chips! Everything works crookedly!
    ABOUT: Compare stock and naked android - stupid. These are two different things. Probably, you just need to quickly restore the backup of the past Roma and forget about this topic :)
    If you have permanent black bars in the corner of the screen after the firmware
    Attention!
    Recently, the occurrence of permanent bands on the screen when flashing. Unfortunately, there is no scenario in which this can be avoided, and why this is also unknown. If, on the appearance of the LG logo, something that should not be there, immediately turn off the phone. If there are no lanes at the entrance to the recovery, it means that it has passed. Otherwise, the road is only in SC. You can play it safe by flashing the phone in a cold place, but it is not clear if it makes any sense at all. There is also an opinion that after the firmware it is better to turn off the phone and turn it on in a couple of minutes than to immediately rebuild from recovery. More information on XDA . Do not be afraid to sew aosp, this joint can also be seen on the stock. All at your own risk .

Survey Screenshots
The best firmware from 01/01/16 - 01/27/16
Attached Image
Problems in the firmware from 12/01/15 - 01/01/16
Attached Image
The best firmware 01/01/16 - 02/10/2016
Attached Image
From 10.05.2016
Attached Image

Firmware is no longer updated. Last buildhere

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.06.17, 15:48
Reason for editing: notification
veseliy13
Message#8762
28.08.17, 19:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1918
Check in: 17.09.12
LG G2

MitoZ @ 08.28.2017, 13:56*

Yes, everything is stable. Bt, Wi-Fi access point, there is no built-in temmer, you need to install a substrate.

--------------------
Optimus G MIUI
f-lirt
Message#8763
03.09.17, 15:25
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1940
Check in: 25.06.10
LG G2

Guys, where can I get the last RR on 6 android?

--------------------
veseliy13
Message#8764
04.09.17, 08:14
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1918
Check in: 17.09.12
LG G2

F-lirt @ 09/03/2017, 15:25*

I definitely can not vouch, but I kind of kept the extremehttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/4zRk/pEXyoNHxc

--------------------
Optimus G MIUI
roma21515
Message#8765
01.10.17, 10:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 883
Check in: 02.07.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

How to make quickremote work in training mode? Buttons records, but nifiga does not work. On the drain, everything worked clearly (.

--------------------
LS980 Lollipop 5.0.2
videoliker
Message#8766
29.10.17, 14:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Check in: 19.09.14
LG V10

On the latest version, crDroid 3.8.2 does not see channel 13 wi-fi 2.4

Set the region code and let ...

Post has been editedvideoliker - 29.10.17, 15:21
Reason for editing: Decided
vova7778
Message#8767
07.04.18, 13:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 26.08.12
LG G2

Why in the firmware cm 13 unofficial ls980 sound goes through a conversational microphone?
prizrak.big
Message#8768
25.07.18, 15:26
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 03.07.14

* slemknot, hello, can you tell me what the line above the status bar is multi-colored? I know one thing that when I put the cyan a long time ago and began to climb to decorate, I ended up putting this line, but I don’t remember where I took it, you can change it to any color, I want to turn it off, I don’t know how, there are assumptions that it is a battery line, but I’ve got I did not find the battery

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
SHOR
slemknot
Message#8769
25.07.18, 15:27
Master
[offline]

Messages 3021

* prizrak.big,
Hi. Yes - this is the battery charge band. Battery Bar. In the settings you can disable! I do not remember where, BUT, you can 100%.

Post has been editedslemknot - 25.07.18, 15:28

--------------------
prizrak.big
Message#8770
25.07.18, 15:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

* slemknot, thanks for the answer, but where do I click here, I don’t understand, or is it somewhere else?

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
SHOR
slemknot
Message#8771
25.07.18, 15:30
Master
[offline]

Messages 3021

or is it somewhere else?

Not here for sure! What firmware?

Post has been editedslemknot - 25.07.18, 15:31

--------------------
prizrak.big
Message#8772
25.07.18, 15:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

* slemknot, cyan 13

Posted on 07/25/2018 at 15:37:

* slemknotI get on, I do not understand de

--------------------
SHOR
slemknot
Message#8773
25.07.18, 16:05
Master
[offline]

Messages 3021

* prizrak.big, Photo settings throw off.

--------------------
prizrak.big
Message#8774
25.07.18, 18:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

* slemknot,

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
SHOR
draiv88
Message#8775
13.01.19, 07:17
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6192
Check in: 07.03.11

M
The topic is closed for irrelevance!
If you have something to add, contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture

--------------------
Law
The best teacher in life is experience.

439 pagesV  « < 437 438 439 » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 06:29