> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

103 pagesV  « < 101 102 103 »  

> Elephone M3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Elephone-
Message#1
03.12.15, 06:08
Happy elephant
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 526
Check in: 29.05.15
Elephone P8 mini

DiscussionElephone m3
PictureElephone m3
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Firmware �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
The company Elephone has already established the production of business smartphonesM1andM2and of course we don’t stop at what we have achieved, we design a new model - M3. The device will receive a modern high-performance processor Helio P10, a new USB Type-C connector, and will work under the operating system Android 6.0. The body of the smartphone will be made of metal.
Model: Elephone M3
Size: 149.9 * 74.3 * 7.7mm
CPU: MT6755 Octa-core (2.0GHz)
GPU: ARM Mali-T860
Memory: M3 (3GB), 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
M3 (2GB), 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Display: LG 5.5 "1080p screen
Battery: 3000 mAh
Camera: 21MP (Sony IMX 230)
SIM card: Dual SIM, dual standby (2 * Micro SIM)
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4G / 5G WIFI)
Bluetooth: 4.0
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
Networks: FDD / WCDMA / GSM / TDD
Additional Information:
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Official announcements
Dear customers,
From the very beginning of the Elephone M3 project, we planned to release it with Android 5.1. But we found out that Android 6.0 will be much better for users and now we have finished the adaptation and are ready for delivery. So we switched to Android OS 6.0, although it was a difficult task in such a short time. The good news is that the Elephone M3 is now ready to be sent to our agents thanks to the hard and hard work day and night of the engineers of the Elephone team. They finished the adaptation work in Android 6.0 in just one month.
All customers who have previously ordered the Elephone M3 and are still waiting to receive a free gift set that includes a leather case and tempered protective glass with a total value of $ 20 as compensation. Also, those who ordered the Elephone M3 until May 15 and have not received delivery information within 3 days (from the moment of payment for the order) can receive a free gift set (leather case and tempered protective glass).
Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope for your understanding and we appreciate your support.
Announcement on the official site

Utility

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 09.09.17, 23:17
derek_kovel
Message#2042
19.06.18, 16:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 25.12.17
Elephone m3

Good day! Please tell me where you can buy a battery for the M3, and then I’ve been blown out and I can’t find anywhere on aliexpress anywhere.
aserge
Message#2043
19.06.18, 19:39
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 879
Check in: 12.12.11

* derek_kovel
No longer sell it, I bought on Ali when I was, but they were used,my swollen c / o 2nd week of use, the truth is, the Chinese have compensated it for me. For you I can advise this option - measure the overall dimensions of the battery (in my opinion such82.5x62.0x3.5) or go to the market with yours, thenremove (unsolder + and -) protection board from native battery-It is under the Kapton yellow scotch (in red on the screen) and solder it instead of a new one. : yes2:
Photos of my swollen
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here is a video from YouTube, the phone is different, but the meaning is the same, just that you would understand something about what you mean. : yes2:
derek_kovel
Message#2044
20.06.18, 16:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Elephone m3

That damn last time in my life I bought the phone
goby159
Message#2045
18.07.18, 08:43
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 246
Check in: 09.01.14
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Snapdragon

I can help) in HP
derek_kovel
Message#2046
14.01.19, 22:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Elephone m3

Maybe someone needs a battery for M3? In general, I sell my own one by the way, it costs a new display together with the case I ordered it on Ali, the phone has a non-working battery controller, and as they said, they can't find it, but they can solder there, but it will help for a while. In general, I can throw off the photo.

103 pagesV  « < 101 102 103 » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 13:13