> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

30 pagesV  « < 28 29 30 »  

> Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (10) 3G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "
zamig
Message#1
02.12.15, 09:20
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 104
Check in: 12.02.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

DiscussionAlcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (10) 3G
PictureAlcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (10) 3G
Discussion

Specifications
Display Type: TFT IPS
Display size (inch): 10.1
Display resolution (pix): 1280x800
Touchscreen
Multitouch support
Processor: MediaTek MT8321
Processor frequency (MHz): 1300
Number of processor cores: 4
Random access memory (MB): 1024
Built-in memory (GB): 8
Memory card support: microSD
Max. memory card capacity (gb): 64
Main camera (MP): 2.0
Front camera (MP): 0.3
USB port: micro USB
Audio connector: 3.5 mm
Wi-Fi (802.11): b, g, n
Bluetooth: 4.0
Internet access: 3G
SIM card type: micro SIM
A-GPS
Capacity (mAh): 4060
Operating system: Google Android 5.1
Height (mm): 255.5
Width (mm): 155
Thickness (mm): 9.5
Weight (g): 499
FM radio
G-sensor

Equipment
-The tablet
-Network charger
- USB cable
-Documentation
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 15.02.19, 00:06
Reason for editing: Firmware for SP FlashTool + TWRP recovery
trickster84
Message#582
19.02.19, 07:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 07.11.18
Asus Asus ZenFone 4 Pro (ZS551KL)

I solved the problem - I was busy all night, I even rechecked if the battery was charged, because I was busy for a long time trying to “revive” (when the battery is disconnected, a voltage of 3.9 V appears on the board when USB is connected, the charging current on the connected battery was about 100 mA, which testifies to the healthy path of charge when the loader has flown down)
For those who are faced with the same problem:

As it turned out, I used the firmware for an earlier version of the tablet (of the two archives, I downloaded the first one).
On the same site with the firmware there is a newer archive (in the archives there is a link to the latest version of the Flash Tool, a link to the device drivers (I used the driver installed along with the Mobile Upgrade S from the Alcatel website), a link to the software for flashing IMEI and ALL the necessary for firmware files + links to videos that help with the firmware).
https://firmwarefile.com/alcatel-onetouch-9010x
https: // alcatelfirmwar ... -onetouch-pixi-3-9010x
both sites are identical, links to the same archives. Try it - one of the two archives should work!
p.s .: at the moment the firmware download is not completed, but progress is evident.
Attached Image

Thank you all for the instructions in this topic!
From myself I will add the following Flash Tool and system settings:
In the properties of the port for the tablet set the speed, as in the Flash Tool options
USB-COM port properties
Attached Image

In the Flash Tool settings
Attached Image

Post has been editedtrickster84 - 19.02.19, 07:42
egor322
Message#583
28.02.19, 23:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 15.10.17
Alcatel Pixi 3 8.0 OT-9022X

I decided to fill the stock firmware (in the cap which is 01002), I encountered such a problem that after flashing with another preloader, which a kind person had previously laid out, when turned on, the screen lights up without any inscriptions and went out after a couple of seconds. I decided to restore the firmware using the Alcatel Mobile Upgrade S program, but it produced an error ID_INFO_42.

This problem is related to nvram and proinfo, these files were also laid out in the subject earlier. Made a video of this person:*link*the same, ie downloaded nvram and proinfo. In theory, everything should have fallen into place, but this error still did not disappear.
It was decided that I tried to connect to the computer with different cables and installed several different versions of Alcatel Mobile Upgrade S, from the oldest to the newest. And on the Mobile Upgrade S Gotu2 v5.2.4 version, everything was successfully updated and brought the tablet back to life))

If there is no reaction to the firmware in FlashTool, then install the drivers (they were also previously laid out in the subject), restart the computer.
Personally, in my case after installing the drivers, it was necessary to hold down the power button for 10 seconds, when the screen started to burn, I connected to the computer and FlashTool successfully determined everything. Good luck everyone!:)
egor322
Message#584
03.03.19, 11:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 15.10.17
Alcatel Pixi 3 8.0 OT-9022X

trickster84 @ 02.19.19, 08:41*
I solved the problem - I was busy all night, I even rechecked if the battery was charged, because I was busy for a long time trying to “revive” (when the battery is disconnected, a voltage of 3.9 V appears on the board when USB is connected, the charging current on the connected battery was about 100 mA, which testifies to the healthy path of charge when the loader has flown down)
For those who are faced with the same problem:

As it turned out, I used the firmware for an earlier version of the tablet (of the two archives, I downloaded the first one).
On the same site with the firmware there is a newer archive (in the archives there is a link to the latest version of the Flash Tool, a link to the device drivers (I used the driver installed along with the Mobile Upgrade S from the Alcatel website), a link to the software for flashing IMEI and ALL the necessary for firmware files + links to videos that help with the firmware).
https://firmwarefile.com/alcatel-onetouch-9010x
https: // alcatelfirmwar ... -onetouch-pixi-3-9010x
both sites are identical, links to the same archives. Try it - one of the two archives should work!
p.s .: at the moment the firmware download is not completed, but progress is evident.

Thanks, this method is much easier)
[email protected]
Message#585
25.03.19, 20:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 20.02.19

How to install a patch for percent on Asus zenfone go firmware

Post has been edited[email protected] - 25.03.19, 20:45

30 pagesV  « < 28 29 30 »