Teclast x80 plus - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 8 '' | INTEL Atom x5 Z8300 1.84GHz |
Problems that you have with the model Teclast x80 Plus H6C3 (!)
Choose the problems you encountered on the tablet after purchase (ONLY FOR H6C3 MODELS)
Bad catches Wi-FI [ 132 ] ** [49,07%]
The percentage of battery charge is not displayed [ 16 ] ** [5,95%]
Sound problems [ 44 ] ** [16,36%]
Other [ 82 ] ** [30,48%]
Total votes: 269

Rep: (16)
Teclast x80 plus | Discussion пїЅ | | Description
Windows 10 / Android 5.1 Dual Boot | 8.0 "| INTEL Atom x5 Z8300 1.84GHz | 2Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU: Intel Atom X5-Z8300 Quad Core 1.44GHz (up to 1.84GHz)
GPU: Intel HD Graphic Gen7
RAM + ROM: 2GB + 32GB
TF card: Up to 128GB
DualBoot system: Windows 10 and Android 5.1 systems
8 inch screen: 1280 x 800 WXGA IPS
Bluetooth 4.0:
HDMI output:
Gravity sensing system:
additional information
Android installation instructions
Android installation instructions

(This instruction is intended for those who killed Androyde on his tablet, but did not touch the dual loader)

ATTENTION!!! After installing Android, the Windonw 10 bootloader will be deleted on the tablet, according to the rule of the older system, which means you will also have to reinstall it. Before starting the procedure, make sure that you save all the important files from your tablet.

1. Prepare your PC for Android firmware.
- First you need to install the driver package on your PC and Phone Flash Tool. Programs are installed in a strict order:
1) iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0.exe
2) IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe
3) PhoneFlashTool_5.3.2.0_win32.exe

You can download the driver fromYandex.DiskorMailcloud.

In the last program you will be offered to replace the driver, agree and the program will automatically reinstall it.

Make sure that this icon appears on the desktop:Attached Imageand the program starts.

- Next, save all the important files from your Windows, because After installing Android, you can not load Windows 10, it will have to be reinstalled after Android.

2. Firmware tablet
- Downloading firmware fromYandex.DiskorMailcloudand unpack it.
- Run the application:
Attached Image

- buttonBrowse choose file flash.json which is in the folder with the firmware (which we unpacked earlier)
- in the windowРЎonfiguration choose recovery .
Actually everything, the PC is ready for firmware.
- Run the tablet inDNX FASTBOOT MODE (for this, the tablet must be turned off and on by holding at the same time power button and volume rocker "+" and "-" also at the same time)
Attached Image

- now we need a good microUSB cable and with the help of it we connect the tablet to the PC. The program should define it.
BEFORE THE TABLET'S FIRMWARE, make sure IT IS CHARGED !!!
- When the tablet is determined, press the Start button and wait for the end of the firmware. (until the progress bar reaches 100% and the tablet starts to configure the system)

After that, you can disconnect the tablet from the PC and wait for the final mood and install the OS, you can start working on the newly installed Android OS. And yes, it will be in Chinese, you will need to choose Russian in the language setting.

Download links:
Drivers and phoneFlashTools : Yandex.Disk or Mailcloud
Official firmware Android 5.1 for Teclast x80 plus DualBoot (H5C5) v. 1.04 : Yandex.Disk and Mailcloud .

Instructions how to rearrange Windows
Instructions how to rearrange windows
The instruction itself with screenshots here
1. Download the file from here (Files) X80 Plus-Win10_20160108.rar and just in casehttps://mega.nz/#F!lRo...vBDmpQy7L6HO3sHtuOYEkw
2. We are looking for a flash drive (from 8 gigs) and format it as shown in the screenshot (Fat32 required) and write "WINPE" (without brackets and in capital letters)
Attached Image

3. Open the X80 Plus-Win10_20160108.rar archive and copy the contents of the X80 Plus-Win10_20160108 folder to the USB flash drive. (you can immediately copy the driver to a USB flash drive)
the final view should be like this
Attached Image

4. Turn off the tablet completely
5. Through the OTG cable and hub, connect the keyboard and USB flash drive.
6. Turn on the tablet, and as soon as the screen backlight appears, press ESC, then you get into the BIOS.
7. In BIOS, select the boot from the flash drive (instead of the highlighted one, the name of your flash drive will be)
Attached Image

8. And installation of windows will go (there will be such an image)
Attached Image

9. When the installation will be completed like this
Attached Image

10. Reboot the tablet, and select windows in dualbook, the installation will go on (user name, etc.)
11. All you have installed a full-fledged Windows, if the firewood did not roll themselves, set from the archive above.
12. Like everything, maybe I missed something (as I write more from memory)

Add-on to install Windows.

This addition applies only to those who install Windows OS after mashing the native bootloader (this usually occurs after installing / reinstalling Android). If you turn on a tablet like this:
Attached Image

then you need to do everything without this add-on, but if you do this:
Attached Image

then you must install with this add-on.

As indicated in the instructions in step 7, you enter the BIOS by pressing the Esc key, select the Save and Exit menu (as indicated on the screenshot in the instruction) your flash drive, boot from it and ...

BLUE SCREEN (he is the screen of death)
Attached Image

Do not scare and do not panic !!!

So it should be, we wait until the tablet reboots and as soon as it starts to turn on again with the Esc key, we enter the BIOS and select the boot from our flash drive.
The tablet should go into the reboot and not start loading from the flash drive, but the Teclast logo should appear, again press Esc and enter the BIOS, select the boot from the flash drive and start booting from the flash drive and installing the system!

The author of the text is not responsible, everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk!
Fix time changing after switching between Android and WIndows
Fix time changing after switching between Android and WIndows

If your time in Windows changes after loading Android and back to Windows: I suggest fixing this.

1. Run regedit.exe. Located (C: \ Windows \ regedit.exe)
2. Open this pathHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ TimeZoneInformation \
3. Right-click on (TimeZoneInformation ) - select - Create ->DWORD value (32bit),
4. New parameter rename toRealTimeIsUniversal
5. Double-click to openRealTimeIsUniversal and change the RealTimeIsUniversal key value with ( 0 ) on ( 1 ).
6. Set the current time and time zone in hours and reboot the system, check the time (correct if necessary for the correct last time)))
7. Reboot to Android, then back to Windows and check your time again.

If you did everything right, your time after these procedures will remain unchanged.
Or apply this Fix from Teclast x80h.
Attached filefix_windows_time.reg(153 bytes)

The instruction is writtenvit900, for which he thanks a lot !!!
Original instructions locatedhere.

Root for Android version 1.06 (for version H5C5)

Made a root for the versionAndroid 1.06 Attached fileX80 + Plus + Android5.1-V1.06_root.zip (12.05 MB)

You can see the version of your Androyd in the settings ->About tablet ->Build number. v.1. ***

Mini instruction

1. Turn off the tablet completely
2. Turn on, when choosing a system, we poke a finger to any place, throwing off the countdown
3. Hold the volume down (hold), select the boot from the android, click OK, boot into fastboot (a picture with a green robot will appear)
4. Unpack the downloaded archive to drive C. Open the cmd "Windows" console and go to the directory
cd C: \ X80 Plus Android5.1-V1.06_root

5. Execute the command
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Having this (it means everything went well)
download max of 268435456 bytes
sending 'boot' (11580 KB) ...
OKAY [0.478s]
writing 'boot' ...
OKAY [0.423s]
finished. total time: 0.902s

6. Click the power button and boot into android
7. We drop on the tablet and install the second file "me.phh.superuser_1033.apk"
8. Congratulations, you now have a root: yes2:

I want to say thanks to the userNeKit1000for advice in a pair of those. questions;)

Trying to put a super su not advise.

There is already a ready working twrp recovery, I'll post it soon

Instruction courtesy of the userJohn_66, for which he thanks a lot !!!

Improved archive to get RootfromGadzila
Changes:
Added files adb.exe and dll
Automation batch file

BIOS update instructions
Our Chinese friends will release an update for BIOS.
The update arrives by air
After installing the update, the hidden sections of the BIOS will be unlocked, I do not recommend changing anything there, if you do not understand it, otherwise you will be taken to the programmer and BIOS firmware!

Before installing, I recommend fully charging the tablet, use only the ten that came with the tablet or was installed from the original one laid out in this topic.
I also recommend making backup of the current BIOS from under the loaded dozens on the tablet itself: yes2:

how to backup bios
Extract from the archive it:Attached filefptw.zip(1.77 MB)

Run the file dump.bat
The bios.bin file appears in the folder.
That's what you need.

Instructions takenhere

Here is here manual in Chinese (need to register to see pictures)
I attach the original in pdf also in ChineseAttached fileBiosUpdateX80Plus.pdf(1018.65 KB)

Before the start of all actions!
Disable all installed antiviruses!
Disable Windows Firewall!

I do not bear any responsibility for all your further actions!
A small instruction in Russian. Parts of the images are not there, but I think you can guess where to click, if that is what you are checking with the Chinese instructions.

We are looking in the device manager
Embedded software ->Telcast System FirmwareDriver System firmware>Driver->Refresh->Automatic search for updated drivers
Attached Image

Finds, downloads, installs.
Attached Image

Attached Image

After installation, a window will appear in which there will be an offer to restart the PC, agree.

Reboot, when choosing systems, choose windows boot!
Appears such
Attached Image

We wait
We wait
The tablet reboots.
At this point, the tablet hung on the telcast screensaver! I waited 10 minutes just in case, then rebooted it manually by holding the power button.

Boot into the BIOS, look at the version, rejoiceof lifewhat is not a brick! : D
Attached Image

You can not go into the BIOS, just boot into Windows: rolleyes:
Congratulations, you did it, you updated the BIOS! ;)

How to solder a full USB connector
For those who wish, I propose an additional USB port. + 5v from the tablet board will not pull the HDD but with a mouse or a flash drive will cope completely. I connected the mouse, keyboard and HDD
through the hub with external power - everything works (On the hub, disconnect 5v from the connector to the port of the tablet). Resistors can be unsoldered to the board, but easier to hang on the USB connector.
Resistors 15k can not be set.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Instruction courtesy of the uservpch07, for which he thanks a lot !!!

Firmware

In the Windows 10 Device Manager, there is an item "Firmware". If you delete it - you will have a BRICK !!! which can only be raised by the programmer.
IN NO EVENT DO NOT DO IT !!!

Android update to version 1.06: Attached fileupdate.zip (75.16 MB)

Crutch for ping alignment:JMA
Drivers for Windows 10 x86:Attached fileDriver_windows_10_x86.rar(104.36 MB)

Current BIOS version: 3.06for H5C5
Current Android version: 1.06for H5C5

Topics CuratorEvilTwin_HL . For questions about filling caps contact through QMS .
How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 27.01.18, 19:31
Reason for editing: How to make additional. USB connector

Try it here on thisdownload logs on teclast x80h, Everything seems like we only another percent. And here on thisdownload wood for x98 plusYou must go. It is still floodedDriver for Teclast x80 plus Win10 x64But only 64 bit. For our tablet. With Chinese Forum downloaded once. Maybe something will come up. )

Post has been editedvolona - 14.02.16, 14:37

Rep: (0)
I looked at her as an experiment source of the problem. calibration settings calibrate clicked, window surfaced calibration targets with a finger, but it is not floated in a horizontal orientation (as well as the screen was oriented) and vertical (not visible portion target). Centered on the screen in black and white "does not change the screen orientation." To complete the calibration had to change the orientation, which led to the complete inadequacy of the sensor on your finger.
The solution: a forced reboot, connect the keyboard, again go into the settings and reset the calibration settings screen starts normally respond to touch. The result - the sensor settings need to pre-translate the screen in portrait orientation well, or other vertical.

Rep: (6)
What are the known problems of the tablet?
He is seen on YouTube that is overheated, and that the game retarding.

volkenturbo @ 15.02.2016, 15:43*
What are the known problems of the tablet?
He is seen on YouTube that is overheated, and that the game retarding.

The main problem is one - a terrible speaker. We can say that it is not. )) I bought a bluetooth speaker - ok now. ) Overheating is present, but it is not critical that the general would. At the games I have not tried. It seems not too heavy normally go.

Rep: (227)
Video on dual boot will not (moderator forbidden to spread).
By the way, somebody figured out why the display is switched off completely at zero brightness?

Rep: (10)
gzewani @ 17.02.2016, 03:00*
Video on dual boot will not (moderator forbidden to spread).
By the way, somebody figured out why the display is switched off completely at zero brightness?

And I video in a personal, if possible.
You as the owner dualbuta, can respond as distributed memory (as applicable) under Windows and android? Also see / test both games are under Andryusha on this device, such as shadow fight, asphalt, subway surfers, strelilki modern combat, and so on?

Rep: (32)
Taki yes, dual bottles interesting. I plan to use advantageously android WoT Blitz.
I wonder how many FPS at max.
Now I am riding a X80H, frequent subsidence fps in the explosions.
In this video de Planchet will be stronger.
So you want to know whether or not to update the tablet, or does not make sense.
Who has the dual bottles (read bucket), please potestit tanks.
So, how many points in the antutu also interesting.

Rep: (2709)
gzewani @ 18.02.2016, 00:35*
A link may only be placed on someone else's channel
No need to peredogivat. Post videos on the channel without nemonetizirovannom referral links, and no one will not say a word.
!
wadikpinsk - 10 days for RO Discussion of administration.
gzewani - 5 for a deliberate lie.

Post has been editedShoore - 19.02.16, 01:16

Tell me, does anyone buy from this seller
link? Adequate seller? I ordered the 07/02/16 in the most recent year, but the second week went, and he did not even respond to messages ... Even if they were to break 02.13.16, already it ends in a week, but he is silent.

Post has been editeddaveorc - 19.02.16, 07:38

daveorc @ 19.02.2016, 07:13*
Tell me, does anyone buy from this seller
link? Adequate seller? I ordered the 07/02/16 in the most recent year, but the second week went, and he did not even respond to messages ... Even if they were to break 02.13.16, already it ends in a week, but he is silent.

Some vacation until February 20.)) Well, and such a fact as the blockage of the orders. We rested for a long time now dismantled orders.

It seems Teklast posted dual BIOS. Or maybe I'm wrong
Volona , Please see Biden

I'm sorry, that is not in this thread, but tell me if your dual boot firmware for chuwi vi8 plus approach, like the one in the iron one.

Rep: (2)
Advise the seller on Ali plz)
Choosing between tesklastami Ondoy and Chewie, I come across the fact that there are problems with adevtanostyu stitch and weak wi fi, how are things with this device with this?

map74 @ 22.02.2016, 18:44*
I'm sorry, that is not in this thread, but tell me if your dual boot firmware for chuwi vi8 plus approach, like the one in the iron one.

Unknown. It can and will do. And suddenly get brick? ))

vegas77701 @ 22.02.2016, 19:02*
Advise the seller on Ali plz)

I took here at thisthe sellerFast shipping, fast delivery - rustonom went to Ukraine, then mist Express. Pretty quickly - 15 days. Seller adequate. Plus - but put charging-Neum, on 2A. Tablet truth of it is heated like a furnace. )) And besides now for 97 US dollars - dual-os.

vegas77701 @ 22.02.2016, 19:10*
Choosing between tesklastami Ondoy and Chewie, I come across the fact that there are problems with adevtanostyu stitch and weak wi fi, how are things with this device with this?

WiFi works like normal. He catches well. In comparison with noutom - equally. Touch - well, there are moments, sometimes a couple of times you need to stick), but can fingers great ... Do not know ..))

Post has been editedvolona - 22.02.16, 20:34

* vegas77701,
I posted a link in a PM. I also have this seller a few days ago I made an order. And by the way, as I understand it, I fumbled in the neighboring sentences, now all dualbut sale.

If you are interested and would be useful, as orderedstrained glassandcompact Case.

Rep: (8)
I ordered from the same vendor, pluscase.
Colleagues are tablets on WinRT / 8.1 (Intel), on responses of 90% -s replacement worker noutu + the usual entertainment. Let's see ..

Post has been editedTheram - 23.02.16, 15:23

* menar,
I found a little cheaper, but without dual rubble. Principle android does not need me, the main thing that the price did not affect the quality)

Rep: (9)
$ 80 to gearbeste with dualbutom today

And by anyone already ordered with girbesta?
Ali has no problems, there if that denyuzhku return and support itself is not bad.

Rep: (3)
And what real capacity memory card support? Only 32 GB or tried anyone 64 GB and above?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 2:26