> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast P70 4G - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (352)
DiscussionTeclast P70 4G
PictureTeclast P70 4G
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image
Attached Image
Model
Teclast P70 dual 4g LTE quad-core processor
White colour
Screen size 7.0 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen
Screen Capacitive Touch Screen, Multi Touch Support
Resolution 1280 * 800
OS Android 5.1
MT8735 processor 64 bit quad processor
RAM 1 GB
Memory 8 GB EMMC (Actual available internal tablet PC may vary
Depending on the software configuration of your tablet PC.
This is usually less than a data specification.
Memory card support
Mobile Internet GSM / WCDMA / FDD-LTE
2 g GSM: 900/1800 MHz
3 g WCDMA: 2100 MHz
TD-SCDMA: Band34 / Band39
4 g FDD-LTE: Band1 / 3
TDD-LTE: Band38 / 39/40/41
GPS Support
Bluetooth Yes 4.0
OTG Support
G sensor
Wi-Fi
Yes, 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 G / 5 g dual-band wireless
Cameras
1 * Front camera: 0.3MP
1 * Rear camera: 2.0MP
Battery
Max 3200 mAh
Ports
1 * DC jack
1 * OTG Slot
1 * TF card slot
1 * USB port
1 * 3.5 mm headphone jack
Format support (Some formats may require the installation of third-party software)
Audio: AMR / W4A / AAC / APE / FLAC / MIDI, etc.
Video: 3GP / MP4 / AVI, etc.
Multilang language
Support multiple languages ​​(there are several FACTORY applications always in Chinese)
Other features
Calculators, alarm clock, calendar, voice recorder, gravity sensor, etc.
Weight
About 0.6 kg
Dimensions
187 Г— 113 Г— 9.6 mm
Packaging
1 * Teclast P70 Dual 4G Tablet PC
1 * charger
1 * USB cable
1 * Chinese User Manual
Firmware
Firmware instructions
Additional Information
http://www.teclast.com/zt/P704G/Official site
The drivers are in the archive with the firmware, the flash driver is there.
Getting Root
https://yadi.sk/d/E7xAopa2p3Q7n[/ url]
If not, then go to the Chinese language
Getting root rights using KingoRoot

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 19.01.19, 00:15
Reason for editing: video review

Rep: (16)
vadyuk @ 14.02.17, 17:57*
all turned to kingrutom transfer?

Yes, Link2SD all transfers, and agribusiness and data cache, only the memory card is necessary for a particular format, such instructions were in a branch to Link2SD.

Rep: (0)
skinte firmware plz - P70 4G (H2V7) -Android5.1-V1.04-C89A.rar

Rep: (2)
In the Security Settings section of the tablet is no section Encryption.
This means that the main section is already encrypted? If not, how to enable encryption?

Rep: (26)
No, I didn’t succeed either.

Here is No. $ ₽ & rut, rutted solely for the sake of foldermount. Dryukal it for half a day, could not understand at all, maybe somehow it didn’t rut, or not at all, but it turns out to be just a defective root. This is sad, FM is very good at its clumsiness: I just took a gigabyte folder with a map cache or archive of magazines and transferred it to a USB flash drive without any dancing. Is there any explanation why it does not work?

at29c010 @ 19.03.17, 20:04*
Tell me whether you can buy this device for<$ 72 where?
Now I have Teclast p70 3g not satisfied OS 4,4,2

I understand that 7 rubles, it is not 5 .. but .. nafik teklast gave children to the wolves, and he bought Cube t8 ultimate - the difference for me as heaven and earth. (A cube is much quicker and smarter)

Rep: (21)
Sergio38 @ 28.03.2017, 22:57*

I understand that 7 rubles, it is not 5 .. but .. nafik teklast gave children to the wolves, and he bought Cube t8 ultimate - the difference for me as heaven and earth. (A cube is much quicker and smarter)

I had Teclast, children deal with it quickly changed just on Cube T8 Ultimate. He lived less than a month. Bought b / a Xiaomi MiPad1 64Gb. Fifth month everything is fine. Why am I? Cube Cube such ...

Post has been editedroman2k3 - 30.03.17, 03:11

Rep: (73)
After months of work suddenly discharged battery, the tablet is turned off and no longer included, charging does not work, back aluminum cover is glued very strong glue, no clips, comes off together with the plastic, very thin bends easily, next to the camera has a flash, in the photo it is not apparently not lifted the lid, but the outbreak have not involved, caught fire when I unsolder and then soldered back to the battery, the tablet is turned on but quickly charged and discharged
Fluster different Accum, the total current from the charge does not rise more than 0.2 A, cover plate on the controller board, cover when hooked fast charging and left on the floor of the day (it was the cause of the fault), heated area on the board near the contacts on battery, charging the battery is not comes from the charger runs on battery until you sit down, then cut down and it is not sealed-off on battery and charged it separately is not included, the tablet probably understands the front, palmed off a mediator between the body and the screen, there should be latches, rear aluminum roofs and adhered tightly, owners h2v9 version of the record, my experience
Attached Image

Post has been editedavatar.evg - 28.04.17, 08:46

Rep: (722)
abruptly discharged battery, the tablet is turned off and no longer included, charging does not help

You need to turn off the battery and put it on a separate charge, at least for half an hour.
aluminum back cover adhered very strong adhesive, no latches off together with the plastic may need to be heated, very fine

Normally it opens, he recently changed to a familiar touch. Nitsche there warming is not necessary. And what kind of alyumineevoy cover in question? Back all of their plastic cover.. Similarly, there are also aluminum. Sor, lagged behind the progress :)

Post has been editedzagsergej - 24.04.17, 19:47

Rep: (1)
https://yadi.sk/d/_LKhSIGz3J57u4- firmware, we can who needs.

Please help me figure it out

The situation is this, the child changed the language to Arabic, argues that no longer does anything

Now the tablet is loaded and displays a message in Arabic on the UI errors, and the screen runs a jack-freebsd

Firmware is not changed, nothing at all was done. ADB device does not see (though I swear to my mother - USB debugging I was there once included)

reset button does not change the situation

According to the power + volume up laden menu with the options "recovery", "fastboot" and "normal"

If you choose to recovery, then for a while the tablet shows a robot, then loaded as usual (in Arabic error)

Am feeling that just do not have the experience and the case can be resolved, but I do not like naguglit

Please tell me what to try

Sorry, I understand that it is necessary once again to tyknut power + volume up until I see a robot

Reset All successful

Rep: (4)
Greetings! Who can, please make a photo internals under the hood. We need to factory state version H2V7.

Broke the same display prompt from the 3g version display with touchscreen is suitable ???

Yes suits.

* k550se , thank!

White New 7 "Touch screen for FPC-FC70S713-01 Tablet Touch Screen Panel Glass Replacement Sensor Tablet Free Shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/uIFVfmuM
(from AliExpress Android)

Rep: (73)
A fee for him, you can buy, but it burned fast charge controller charging master myasyats did, wrote that he could not take away from the repair order against payment in full and can not be replaced? Or the game were not worth the candle? Or do not sell the board? Who knows ? It's a shame the film cover, a screen, it is a pity to throw away

After charging is enabled, came Teclast inscription. With this inscription lay dead until Accum. I tried to knock him through the On button and Alt +. Left menu of three lines. I chose rekaveri but did not confirm Planche left to download. After a long black screen came the picture with lying robot (android), which opened the belly and the red triangle with a sign!
Reset button is also pressed, still leaves lying robot. I tried again and the On button + does not respond.
What could it be? It seems he did not die just react, probably inside what that failure.

17.06.2017 bought tablethttps: //ru.aliexpress....Tecla...608.0.0.MznIta
Yesterday I received, checked, screen resolution of 1024 * 600.
I wrote a complaint, looked at an advertisement for the product. Aw, Snap, and there have already changed the resolution to 1280 * 800 1024 * 600.
Today I received a response to the claim:
Dear friend,
very sorry that you got it
into exile, we have to make decription:
We have two versions of the P70 D 4, one white with a resolution of 1280x800 (old version) and the other black with a resolution of 1024x600 (new version). during this period, we will send the P70 4 F in a random order.
Please, check him
aura
[original]
dear friend,
so sorry to let you misunderstand it
in the link page, we have make decription:
we have two version of P70 4G, one is White with the resolution 1280x800 (the old version) and the other is Black with the resolution 1024x600 (new arrival version) .during this period, we will send P70 4G out randomly.
pls check it
Aura

I updated to 1.04. who wrote that 1.03 does not seem better pravy.1.04 waypoint, China removed all crap. full reset and poshustree like works

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 8:01