> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PlayStation 3 - repair assistance

Rep: (1)
Good evening, forumsavagemessiahzine.com. Today I wanted to play my play, but she refused to turn on. Model CECH-2008A and BP model EADP-220BP A. Which way to dig? Help me please )
P.S. Google did not help.

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 30.11.15, 05:26

Rep: (477)
* offlinezv,
Well, you should at least give more information, something ...

Everything is exactly as in this videoyoutube. I tried to bend the legs in the grooves, did not help. Surfed by no, found a fix BP only on the APC-250. Thethe beastsnaps somewhere in the input voltage side. I don’t even know in which direction to dig, and maybe I’m in vain sinning at the BP. Curler is not sewn, did not fall, did not shake.
And in general what kind of information still provide? And then I do not know, guys))))

Rep: (1357)
* offlinezv,
if you don’t think in electrics at all, it’s better not get out of harm's way .... there are several options:
1. look for someone who is familiar with the soldering iron
2. carry in service (in fact, the first item but for the money)
3. look for a live power supply

* cooler.nvkz,
I don’t see any sense from the service, as I think in electrics. Just for lack of a multimeter I can not ring the tracks on the PSU. Initially suspected that Conder burst, but alas ....

Post has been editedofflinezv - 30.11.15, 09:07

* offlinezv,
Well, it makes sense to purchase a multimeter: lol:

* cooler.nvkz,
And do you not know that the first one burns on the bosses? For some reason, I suspect a relay. There is no sense in rewriting without prior verification. There would be a printed circuit board and all the elements, the new power supply unit would have welded already and would not bother) We just do not have anything in the Kaliningrad region, so to say. To buy a new BP either Ali or Amazon with ebay. No radio markets, no shops with a full set of chips and elements ... Even the elementary audio chip TDA 2003 and its analogs cannot be bought from us ((

* offlinezv,
as much as I remember - you are the second with such problems .... recently someone has a slim standing here on one side working, but not on the other side .... they also sent contacts to bend ...

he himself has not yet opened bp ... even out of curiosity did not open ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 30.11.15, 10:23

Rep: (477)
* Skat-76,
If the normal cooling mode is normal.
In the management of the cooler through the webman, you can reduce the temperature indicators, but the noise will increase.

Rep: (0)
So as not to produce topics, raise this. Guys have such a problem, the prefix has not been used for about a month, the Sedna vzgrusnulos decided to "pogamat" but ... I turn on the button is lit green one squeak publishes, the joystick blinks all the diodes after 1 minute the prefix turns off and does not present the image and sound on the screen. PS 3 console
500GB, super slim. Overheating like was not, especially it is not yuzay.

Check Conder in the power supply, preferably an ESR-meter, which also measures Vloss besides ESR.

Hello everyone, help on ps3 the L1 button does not work how to cure on your own?

Rep: (74)
andron484 @ 15.12.16, 10:44*
Hello everyone, help on ps3 the L1 button does not work how to cure on your own?

There is no such button on ps3. If joey, then disassemble, clean the contact, if not ok, order the substrate cable

Well, on the joystick already disassembled, cleaned, rubbed with alcohol, everything is ok.

Friends, tell me who is from Kazakhstan, Almaty?
Did anyone give the prefix to the reball?

Rep: (4)
It is better to take another, IMHO.Qualitative reball for the price not far away. And if this is a tatka, then there is absolutely no point in doing it.

Post has been editedExyter - 09.03.17, 14:49

Good afternoon. Help is needed. My veil abruptly turns off in those games that were uploaded to the remaining 20 GB of Vincak. So far, this has been observed in twisted metal and injustis. After a sudden shutdown, the memory check happens very smoothly. It seemed to me that if the problem with the vinciac, then during the check it should stumble somewhere, freeze or something like that, but in reality the check cheerfully passes in less than a minute. With other games that were flooded earlier, nothing like that. A couple of freezes in GTA or Skyrim, that's all. What could it be?

Rep: (25)
What could it be?

Well, you yourself said that the hard drive) try to get it, connect it to your computer and watch the hard disk on the bad-blocks, smart check. You can do all this with the Victoria program.

Rep: (31)
Hello dear. Prompt possible solutions to the problem.
There is a tatka after rebola. When you turn on almost immediately begin to increase the speed of the cooler. The speed reaches a maximum within 4-5 seconds. Upon reaching the maximum speed, they again fall to a minimum and again on a new one. And so without stopping. In this case, the prefix works fine. How to win?

And the second question, so as not to produce threads. On one of the TVs, the resolution is HD Ready, on the second Full HD. On the second, it normally displays via HDMI. When connected to the first there is only sound. As I understand it, the resolution is higher than the TV supports. Tell me a way to change the resolution to a smaller one, provided that there is no VGA cable with tulips.

Thanks in advance for the tips.

Rep: (915)
compo @ 05/18/17, 13:39*
And the second question, so as not to produce threads. On one of the TVs, the resolution is HD Ready, on the second Full HD. On the second, it normally displays via HDMI. When connected to the first there is only sound. As I understand it, the resolution is higher than the TV supports. Tell me a way to change the resolution to a smaller one, provided that there is no VGA cable with tulips.

Connect to the TV on which there is an image and set the resolution to 720 in the settings, then the image should appear on the second one.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 00:40