> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZTE Blade A5 - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "
Firmware
What is the firmware in your opinion the best?
Stock [ 229 ] ** [51,35%]
Stock lightweight [ 95 ] ** [21,3%]
ARK Lite by ChitoS87 [ 6 ] ** [1,35%]
MIX BY STD mini Lite by ChitoS87 [ 14 ] ** [3,14%]
ARK MOD by Passer 163 [ 2 ] ** [0,45%]
Stock A5 MOD by Passer 163 [ 10 ] ** [2,24%]
Alcatel MOD by Walker163 [ 12 ] ** [2,69%]
Other .. [ 78 ] ** [17,49%]
Total votes: 446

Rep: (2)
DiscussionZTE Blade A5
PictureZTE Blade A5
Description " | Discussion пїЅ | ZTE Blade AF3 / A5 / AF5 - Firmware пїЅ | ZTE Blade A5 Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Breaker - ZTE Blade AF3 пїЅ

Specifications
Attached Image
Screen - 4 "
Iron: 1.2 GHz, Spreadtrum SC7731, 4 cores Cortex A7, Mali-400 MP2
Memory: RAM 512 MB, ROM 4 GB (available ≈2 GB), Micro-SD to 32GB
Battery: Li-ion, 1400 mAh
Weight: 121 g
Dimensions: 124 x 64 x 11 mm
The rear camera is 3 megapixels, have LED flash, autofocus is not
Front camera: 2 MP
Radio: Yes
Bluetooth: v2.1, A2DP
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Sim Cards: 2, Micro-SIM + Mini-SIM
Flashlight: Yes
Sensors: lighting, proximity
miscellanea
Before asking a question
Attached Image
Frequently asked Questions
Is it possible to make the 2nd slot support 3G?
Firmware will not help if you just change the radio module.
How to enter Recovery?
To enter Recovery, you need to turn off the device, then you need to simultaneously press the power button and the volume button up, and release when the screen turns on. If it does not work out, try again.
Why I did not get to flash unofficial firmware, such as ARK Lite by ChitoS87?
Perhaps you should stock Recovery. Before flashing the phone unofficial firmware, you need to install an unofficial of Recovery, TWRP for example, only then you can flash unofficial firmware! Remember that the Stock firmware is on the manufacturer's website and sewn through the stock Recovery!
How to enter the device engineering menu?
To enter the engineering menu, you need to dial the following combination in the dialer * # * # 83781 # * # *

The curator of the topic ismovkko

Post has been editedmovkko - 22.10.19, 23:46
Reason for editing: change the name of the curator in the cap

I apologize for the repetition of themes already possible on this unit (ZTE BLADE A5) or the wrong post, but digging in the forum, ZTE section did not find anything like it. I think this machine is not one of me and people that are looking for a solution must also podsobiralos already, so such a request to the local Kulibin figure out how to unlock it from the operator "nedotelefon" and thus get rid of the torment I and many of my fellow sufferers) ... thanks in advance.

Even with the same processor and the same functional ZTE Blade AF5. But it is, again, very little information. Ruth right I managed to get in ... is now in the air will not be able to update, write error, actually all for now, on the codes obtained from online calculators, various programs, he does not react. Drivers him something, too, I can not put

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 29.11.15, 16:15

Rep: (17)
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact cracked screens, ZTE Blade A5. I took to spoofing.
By the way, Ruth was Kinguser_4.6.0 easy.

Firmware relatives there. I entered easier to unlock 250 p. on unlocking.

A similar situation is also taking on a substitute, but I have the screen popped on the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: D also had to use the unlock stuff. VKontakte is the group, after 5 minutes sent code. 300 p. cost for both sim.

Rep: (818)
M
Topic moved to subsectionZTE

Ruth then got Kinguser_4.6.0. But it is not a full. Well, yeah, okay. The phone does its job, well, more of it all the same will not achieve. Main found how to unlock it.

and it looks like the ear speaker at Blade A5, can who knows?

engineering menu (* # * # 83781 # * # *) in general about chom.Mozhet some other menu has something used to set up the call (or bend any)?

Rep: (0)
change firmware will unlock sim card on zte blade a5? or may have any ways? through unlocked, for the money, just help? who not probyval?

skupe522 @ 29.11.2015, 21:47*
change firmware will unlock sim card on zte blade a5? or may have any ways? through unlocked, for the money, just help? who not probyval?

Do not worry. Of. no firmware. This phone is not even at the office. website
I tried on a3, he writes eror. It's good time to stop by experiments, but it would zater something and got a reboot or brick, but what and how to flash? Far from it all takes, the more information it zero. Let guru sorted out first, and we pull up. Say what the Europeans or the Swedish approach, but the glitches with photos. Not yet at its native firmware. Easier for the 250 on unlocking py unlock the phone and put any SIM cards. By the time of 5 minutes. And calm. Inserted in the first slot is not native Simcoe, introduced the code and truncated.

Post has been editedcoma01 - 29.11.15, 23:32

Rep: (84)
New firmware makes no sense to wait, the phone has been specially designed for specific operators. I unlocked my 300 wooden and paryus. It took a while until the new one does not send Ali, and then leave the second.
Ruth received via KinqRoot.

A firmware from af3 nobody tried sewn?

there like the other processor

And do not go, the error outputs of A3 and from AF3 firmware. A3 processor other costs. On AF3 and AF5 processor and the rest of iron is the same sort of worth only firmware of these models is also not stavyatsya.Trebuyut completion under our model.

Rep: (107)
Actually they had a piercing on the sitehttp://myzte.ru/disk/o...folder/SW/Blade_A5.zip

who tried to sew? as a result?

This native firmware.

turns and SIM cards can not be unlocked?

I mean just zalochina?

Yes. or all the same freedom?)

surely no one can ask to modify? who knows

Posted on 30/11/2015, 22:40:

and who decided to thread the battery problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 8:28