> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Jiayu S3 + - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
mark99
Message#1
25.11.15, 18:13
What if...
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3232
Check in: 12.07.12
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

DiscussionJiayu S3 +
PictureJiaYu S3 +
Discussion � | Firmware � | Club owners Jiayu S3 and Jiayu S3 + �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attention!
Jiayu S3 and Jiayu S3 + are different phones, similar only in name. They have different CPU and GPU, therefore, installing the firmware is not on your model = brick!
Remember this!

Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications:
    Mobile connection:
  • Support for 2G, 3G networks: yes
  • 4G (LTE) network support: Yes
  • Format of SIM-cards: Micro-SIM (15x12x0.76 mm)
  • Dual SIM support: yes
  • Mode of operation of several SIM-cards: standby(1 radio module)

Screen:
  • Screen diagonal: 5.5 "
  • Screen resolution: 1920x1080
  • Pixel density (PPI, DPI): 401
  • Type of screen protective coating: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Enclosure and protection:
  • Body Material: Plastic
  • Body Color: Black / White

System:
  • Operating system: Android 5.1 out of the box
  • Processor: MediaTek MT6753
  • Number of cores: 8
  • Processor frequency: 1.5 GHz
  • Processor Configuration: 8x Cortex-A53 (64-bit)
  • Graphics accelerator: Mali-T720
  • RAM: 3 GB
  • Built-in memory: 16 GB
  • Memory card slot: yes, microSD
  • Accelerometer sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light

Camera:
  • Main camera (rear): Sony, 13 MP, Sony IMX214 F2.0
  • Built-in flash: yes, LED (LED)
  • Camera for video calls (front): Sony, 5 MP, Samsung F2.4
  • Autofocus: yes

Communications:
  • Wi-Fi: yes
  • Bluetooth: yes, 4.0
  • GPS, A-GPS: yes
  • GLONASS: yes
  • NFC: have

Wired interfaces:
  • Interface: micro USB
  • Headphone jack: mini jack 3.5 mm
  • MHL support (connection via HDMI): no
  • OTG support (On-To-GO): yes

Nutrition:
  • Type, battery capacity: Li-polymer, 3000 mAh

Additional Information:
Earlier this year, the Chinese company JiaYu released its first flagship smartphone in a plastic case JiaYu S3. After that, the manufacturer was on the verge of bankruptcy, but timely investmentshelpedavoid it. JiaYu is an improved version of its flagship JiaYu S3 +, which indicates the establishment of affairs in the company. Externally, the novelty is not much different from the original, but in terms of technical "stuffing" there have been positive changes.

JiaYu S3 + will be available only with 3 GB of RAM and got an improved eight-core MediaTek MT6753 process with a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz, whereas in the usual JiaYu S3 the already discontinued MT6752 is installed. The amount of internal memory is 16 GB.

The main camera in the JiaYu S3 + is a 13-megapixel Sony IMX214 module with an aperture value of f / 2.0, which is used in the Oppo Find 7. A 5-megapixel Samsung sensor with an f / 2.4 lining is installed on the front. A 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels is covered with a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass, and inside the case with a thickness of 8.9 mm a battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh is installed. Of the other features worth noting two slots for SIM-cards, support for 4G LTE, NFC, OTG and Android 5.1.

JiaYu S3 + will be priced at about $ 135.
Known Issues
After shooting the video, the microphones switch places before the reboot.
The main becomes the top. To suppress noise - the bottom.
In this connection, when calling YOU hard to hear.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 31.07.16, 21:18
mr.turbo
Message#42
05.02.16, 10:18
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 563
Check in: 28.05.12
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* ed_iv,I also look forward to the port of MIUI with impatience. Right now, devices with 6753 percent are getting more and more, I think, and the firmware for it will appear more and more. Including, and MIUI ...
spodik059
Message#43
05.02.16, 10:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 413
Check in: 06.03.13
Apple iPhone X

* mr.turbo
Great, just where did you see xiaomi on MTK6753? The source code for the kernel is that the fresh phone does not provide. So there are big doubts about the port of Miui

Post has been editedspodik059 - 05.02.16, 10:24
mr.turbo
Message#44
05.02.16, 10:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* spodik059,
over time, both the source code and the firmware will still appear ... Unless of course you change the phone every 3-6 months.
Cat_man
Message#45
05.02.16, 18:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2937
Check in: 13.01.08
Elephone p8

Greetings to all!
Faced with complexity in the device. I guess the joke of the firmware itself.
I noticed that when you call you can hear me sucks. Began to experiment with shumodavom. Turned it off and realized that the bottom microphone does not work AT ALL.
And the top works with a bang. Loud and well heard through it.
I conclude that in the firmware there is a cant on the microphones. What is the main and what for shumodava.
Android 5.1 = S3 + HW 20151217-181854
Kernel = 3.10.65+
Communication module = MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V16.P12,2015 / 12/17 18:20

Of course, you can pervert and talk, holding the phone upside down, but this is a clumsy decision :)
Any ideas? It is desirable without a flashing :) The wife has already managed to pour so much crap there ...
On my Infocus m512 I remember digging configs for working with bluetooth sound. Probably for these one, damn, microphones something should be similar?
ed_iv
Message#46
06.02.16, 06:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 15.12.06
Oneplus 3

Another cant found. I put the phone in the cardboard and saw that the gyroscope on the Y axis, apparently, rotates the device in the opposite direction. Yes, and Google camera panoramic images do not, for the same reason. Maybe someone knows where to podshamanit in the system?

Post has been editeded_iv - 06.02.16, 06:17

--------------------
Oneplus3
ed_iv
Message#47
06.02.16, 17:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Oneplus 3

Who as with Google+ updates? I write is incompatible with the device. Although the gapps are strung in stock.

--------------------
Oneplus3
Cat_man
Message#48
07.02.16, 16:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2937
Elephone p8

Guys, can anyone still check the work of the microphone?
Disable the noise reduction in the settings and check which of the microphones has become the main one during the call. Top or bottom?
If the bottom - tell me what firmware and what version of the communication module.
Well, if possible, make a backup of the system through the recorder and share. I will be grateful.
At least tests .. to understand the firmware case or in the gland.
mr.turbo
Message#49
08.02.16, 13:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* Cat_Manjust checked - everything works correctly. When you turn off the noise reduction, the main microphone is the bottom one. As soon as I turn the phone over (that is, I start talking to the upper one), the interlocutor immediately says that it became hard to hear.
Cat_man
Message#50
08.02.16, 13:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2937
Elephone p8

* mr.turbotell me what android, what firmware and what version of the communication module.
Did you put the latest update over the air?
If you are too lazy to write, just make a screenshot of the settings about the phone.
ilya351
Message#51
08.02.16, 13:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 26.03.15

Hello to all!

Buy a display module for Jiayu S3
Write in lichku.

I apologize in advance if not there.
"The need will force, anywhere you will climb."
mr.turbo
Message#52
08.02.16, 15:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* Cat_Manjust this version was established after updating by air.
Android 5.1
Build Number: S3 + HW 20151217-181854
Communication Module Firmware: MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V16.P12, 2015/12/17
ed_iv
Message#53
08.02.16, 18:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Oneplus 3

Are Google+ guys updated? Current version 7.1

--------------------
Oneplus3
Cat_man
Message#54
08.02.16, 19:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2937
Elephone p8

* mr.turboMystic. I reloaded the pipe a couple of times and everything fell into place.
Normally I hear everything from the bottom microphone. And at the time when he wrote - it was really the opposite. The top one was the main one.
What is the joke - xs.
Thank!
* ed_iv,
G + do not use. I will not prompt anything.
mr.turbo
Message#55
08.02.16, 21:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* Cat_ManYes indeed -Mystic! Rather, most likely - soft glitch.
As I understand it, you have (nothing on "you"?) Firmware is exactly the same as mine.
But initially everything worked correctly for me, the microphones were not confused, which of them was the main one. : D

* ed_iv,
I won't tell you about G + either - I don't use ...: blush:
Cat_man
Message#56
08.02.16, 22:12
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2937
Elephone p8

* mr.turboyes, ok on "you." I am not Count Suvorov, with which many residents here consider themselves :)
Initially, I did not check, because I took a mobile phone. Played and rules. And then phoned and hear her well, sooo quiet. Tested and ohrenel. Today, the wipe cache and the dalwick did get into the recovery, but my fingers were big, they were toli without a lace .. in general, I did not get into the recovery, but I got into the Chinese menu of engineering. Left with him removing the battery. Probably the reboot and the removal of the battery caused a chimney.
Lightened. How many of these I used to use (g3-g4-g5-s3 +) - I never expected such a joke :)
But, the fact of the race was, probably, it makes sense for the beholder to raise the event in a hat, so that the retreats would not frighten the happy owners so much.
sns
Message#57
09.02.16, 13:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 770
Check in: 27.06.06

My interlocutors do not hear me! I hear them very well. They are trying to call back, I'm trying to restart it. You understand their reaction. No new firmware yet. In general, the new smartphone was g.
Cat_man
Message#58
09.02.16, 14:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2937
Elephone p8

* sns,on the previous page I was fiddling with this.
In a strange way, I helped to get into the engineering menu, get off the battery by taking it off.
If I'm not mistaken: turn off the pipe, hold down the volume DOWN and power. He will enter this engineering menu.
Then remove the battery for 1-3 minutes, put it back and turn it on in the usual way.

ps In general, even in Jiayu G4, a disabled sensor for turning the screen through the wipe cache and pulling the battery for 3 inu was treated. It was checked = 100% working version.
Apparently here, too, with a microphone, is the story.
Only now a non-working turn can be seen with the eyes, and the incorrectly working microphone cannot be tracked until the interlocutor says that you are badly heard.
namdadut
Message#59
09.02.16, 16:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 12.10.08

I have Jiayu S3 + for about 2 weeks. normal flight, no glitches.
Cat_man
Message#60
09.02.16, 18:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2937
Elephone p8

* mr.turboBut did you install the update by air already having a custom recovery or do you still have a regular one?
Interested in how subsequent updates will be made if there is a custom recovery.
takiranaoka
Message#61
09.02.16, 21:11
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 14.06.11

Ed_iv @ 06.02.2016, 06:16*
Another cant found. I put the phone in the cardboard and saw that the gyroscope on the Y axis, apparently, rotates the device in the opposite direction. Yes, and Google camera panoramic images do not, for the same reason. Maybe someone knows where to podshamanit in the system?

Hello, Friend! I have exactly the same problem, I did not find a solution? I handed over the phone for service repair, they said that the phone was serviceable, nevertheless, this trouble is taking place.
The same question to all, friends, no one has any problems with the reception of an Internet on wi-fi? I tested jiayus3 + and samsung galaxy s3 at the same time as the speed test prog, all the conditions were the same, the samsung showed 25 Mb / s, and the 2.5-Mbps scrubber, this really hinders, can anyone come across, solve the problem?
Jiayu

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 4:03