> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

20 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Jiayu S3 + - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
mark99
Message#1
25.11.15, 18:13
What if...
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3232
Check in: 12.07.12
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

DiscussionJiayu S3 +
PictureJiaYu S3 +
Discussion | Firmware | Club owners Jiayu S3 and Jiayu S3 +
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attention!
Jiayu S3 and Jiayu S3 + are different phones, similar only in name. They have different CPU and GPU, therefore, installing the firmware is not on your model = brick!
Remember this!

Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications:
    Mobile connection:
  • Support for 2G, 3G networks: yes
  • 4G (LTE) network support: Yes
  • Format of SIM-cards: Micro-SIM (15x12x0.76 mm)
  • Dual SIM support: yes
  • Mode of operation of several SIM-cards: standby(1 radio module)

Screen:
  • Screen diagonal: 5.5 "
  • Screen resolution: 1920x1080
  • Pixel density (PPI, DPI): 401
  • Type of screen protective coating: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Enclosure and protection:
  • Body Material: Plastic
  • Body Color: Black / White

System:
  • Operating system: Android 5.1 out of the box
  • Processor: MediaTek MT6753
  • Number of cores: 8
  • Processor frequency: 1.5 GHz
  • Processor Configuration: 8x Cortex-A53 (64-bit)
  • Graphics accelerator: Mali-T720
  • RAM: 3 GB
  • Built-in memory: 16 GB
  • Memory card slot: yes, microSD
  • Accelerometer sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light

Camera:
  • Main camera (rear): Sony, 13 MP, Sony IMX214 F2.0
  • Built-in flash: yes, LED (LED)
  • Camera for video calls (front): Sony, 5 MP, Samsung F2.4
  • Autofocus: yes

Communications:
  • Wi-Fi: yes
  • Bluetooth: yes, 4.0
  • GPS, A-GPS: yes
  • GLONASS: yes
  • NFC: have

Wired interfaces:
  • Interface: micro USB
  • Headphone jack: mini jack 3.5 mm
  • MHL support (connection via HDMI): no
  • OTG support (On-To-GO): yes

Nutrition:
  • Type, battery capacity: Li-polymer, 3000 mAh

Additional Information:
Earlier this year, the Chinese company JiaYu released its first flagship smartphone in a plastic case JiaYu S3. After that, the manufacturer was on the verge of bankruptcy, but timely investmentshelpedavoid it. JiaYu is an improved version of its flagship JiaYu S3 +, which indicates the establishment of affairs in the company. Externally, the novelty is not much different from the original, but in terms of technical "stuffing" there have been positive changes.

JiaYu S3 + will be available only with 3 GB of RAM and got an improved eight-core MediaTek MT6753 process with a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz, whereas in the usual JiaYu S3 the already discontinued MT6752 is installed. The amount of internal memory is 16 GB.

The main camera in the JiaYu S3 + is a 13-megapixel Sony IMX214 module with an aperture value of f / 2.0, which is used in the Oppo Find 7. A 5-megapixel Samsung sensor with an f / 2.4 lining is installed on the front. A 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels is covered with a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass, and inside the case with a thickness of 8.9 mm a battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh is installed. Of the other features worth noting two slots for SIM-cards, support for 4G LTE, NFC, OTG and Android 5.1.

JiaYu S3 + will be priced at about $ 135.
Known Issues
After shooting the video, the microphones switch places before the reboot.
The main becomes the top. To suppress noise - the bottom.
In this connection, when calling YOU hard to hear.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 31.07.16, 21:18
mark99
Message#2
25.11.15, 18:41
What if...
[offline]

Messages 3232
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Reshetnev1999 @ 11.25.2015, 18:31*
So I did not understand, they are already on sale? I want to hear feedback from owners)

it was released only yesterday ... the owners would be the topic would be in the discussions ...

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi6 4Gb / 64Gb //Why i don't like iphone
Teclast X5 Pro (Core-M3, 256Gb SSD, 8Gb RAM)
Xiaomi Mijia M365
gridmenxxl
Message#3
25.11.15, 19:30
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1459
Check in: 24.12.11
Jiayu S3 Advanced

oh, nothing is weaker than percents - they would release at least in metal.korpus - and who knows why there are no new covers for our body - won for xiaomi how many - I wanted something cool for our body, but alas - maybe there is something suitable for others telov

--------------------
maxxxl-ms
Message#4
26.11.15, 01:00
In the subject ...
[offline]

Messages 768
Check in: 16.08.11
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini 6/64

I was looking for info about this processor and came across an interesting article (why then 4pda bans mobilifelefon.ru) (http: // invalid link.ru / post_1433318224.html)Although not about our phone, there are interesting things in the conclusion that it is why exactly the manufacturers go to lowering the characteristics in their successors. :) They write there:

Why did the company go to the decline in performance in the successor? There are several assumptions. First of all, Chinese app stores (the Play Market is banned there - you knew, yes?), Consisting mainly of an assortment of Chinese publishers, practically do not contain powerful 3D games, and the M2 Note speed should be enough for a comfortable game of simple titles (runners, puzzles, arcades, etc.) - this is enough for the target audience. Secondly, M1 Note is not out of sale yet, and a more affordable phablet is needed to strengthen the position (in China, M2 Note at a price of 799 yuan is cheaper than M1 Note by 300 yuan, so in Russia it should be cheaper by a couple of thousand - you will not be demanding more money at a slightly lower speed). Thirdly, there is an opinion that M1 Note, having sold more than 5 million units in circulation, which the company didn’t really earn because of the low price, made the sales of MX4 and MX4 Pro cool, so the company doesn’t obviously have a very powerful M2 Note MX5, which will storm the tops of all benchmarks - a powerful budget is not needed. Fourth, MediaTek can force manufacturers to buy MT6753 instead of MT6752 (in the catalogs of many companies such models have already appeared, which are replacing devices with MT6752). What do you think?

Post has been editedmaxxxl-ms - 26.11.15, 01:04

--------------------
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro>>Nokia N72>>MTS 982O>>Jiayu S3 3Gb>>ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini
Nightmarebb
Message#5
27.11.15, 13:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 05.10.14
Google nexus 7

In stockMikkiscreenshots from it in its description
maxxxl-ms
Message#6
27.11.15, 21:04
In the subject ...
[offline]

Messages 768
Check in: 16.08.11
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini 6/64

Nightmarebb @ 11/27/2015, 1:23 PM*
with an antitude from him in the description

Yes, percents are really weaker than in S3 +, there 1.3 shows an antitu

--------------------
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro>>Nokia N72>>MTS 982O>>Jiayu S3 3Gb>>ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini
superduse
Message#7
28.11.15, 16:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3294
Check in: 02.04.11

The seller on Ali Hope team (he is a Geek team) bypass the tenth expensive. Pulls time, gives left tracks,
sends defective goods.

--------------------
Ban, this is not a method of motivation!
Nightmarebb
Message#8
30.11.15, 11:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Google nexus 7

Photo by Jiayu S3 +maybe someone is interested
mark99
Message#9
06.12.15, 21:20
What if...
[offline]

Messages 3232
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Nightmarebb @ 11/30/15, 11:21*
Photo Jiayu S3 + can anyone interested
lay out in open access

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi6 4Gb / 64Gb //Why i don't like iphone
Teclast X5 Pro (Core-M3, 256Gb SSD, 8Gb RAM)
Xiaomi Mijia M365
SergANT1985
Message#10
06.12.15, 22:20
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 15.09.15

Good day!
I ordered myself Jiayu S3 +. I am waiting. Who knows how the stock firmware works? Is there interchangeability of firmware from S3 advanced (with percent MT6752)?
Nightmarebb
Message#11
07.12.15, 08:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Google nexus 7

I apologize, corrected and opened access to all
mr.turbo
Message#12
07.12.15, 09:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Check in: 28.05.12
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* SergANT1985,I also paid for this phone on Ali. Sold sent by mail to the Netherlands. I hope that NG will have time to get there.
Now for the firmware. From S3 Adv. It does not work, because the percent is different.
mr.turbo
Message#13
25.12.15, 15:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Hello!
Well, here I got my phone a couple of days ago. :)
I took on Ali. I arrived in just two weeks, although I thought that I would receive it after NG, but customs and the post office worked well, well done.

What can I say ...
Despite the slightly weaker stuffing than the body without the "+" after the number "3", the phone works very fast!
Everything rustles, nothing hangs and is not buggy.
The connection is excellent, WIFI and 4J work as expected, without any dumps, etc.
The sound is loud enough, you will not miss the call for sure. Anyway, with the sound of this phone there are no problems, at least for me.
The main camera for its "13" megapixels removes quite tolerably, the frontalka will also come off, and for selfies, even more so. : D
After I received the phone, an update from December 17 came up with 60 meters.
The phone received a root and installed custom recovery.

For 2 and a half days of normal use for me, the phone is more than satisfied. Comparing it with the MLAIS M7, which is also on hand, I can say that Ruika behaves more adequately. To the campaign, their programmers paid attention to finishing the LP clearly in a bit more way than in MLAIS. } -)
There are no glitches that M7 has. In general, so far everything is quite good. And yes, the lack of a SOP does not bother me, since I did not need him! I played with him on M7 a couple of weeks and turned off the nafig ... Pampering all this ... For me personally, of course.
Gridmonstr
Message#14
25.12.15, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 226
Check in: 02.12.15
Jiayu S3 Advanced

* mr.turbo
MLAIS M7 in the first I hear such a phone)))
mr.turbo
Message#15
26.12.15, 07:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* Gridmonstrcome on?
There is one on the MT6752 processor with 3GB of RAM and SOP. In principle, a good phone, but the trouble and the OS from the batteries is not enough ...
Andrey
Message#16
29.12.15, 12:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 10.03.12

* mr.turboCheck GPS accuracy and compass performance.
It works very fast!
Well, in normal use, the difference in performance is unlikely to be noticeable. It is necessary to test in heavy healthy games.
Nightmarebb
Message#17
30.12.15, 18:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Google nexus 7

also got the device) is satisfied with everything so far

Posted 12/30/2015 6:58 PM:

The phone received a root

what method?
mr.turbo
Message#18
30.12.15, 22:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* Nightmarebb,I'll post everything tomorrow. Or rather today. I mean, lay out a custom recovery and superucer for him.
volk_off-
Message#19
06.01.16, 20:47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 21.03.13
Jiayu g3

Happy Holidays Gentlemen! The lamer needs help: a couple of days, as received, the new Jiayu S3 + was “played” was all gut, today I received and stuck a protective glass on the screen (cutout just under the speaker), and it seems like the proximity sensor started to work immediately after the start of the call, even if dialing the phone It lies on the table, it’s not very convenient to see the black crane: suddenly you need to turn on the connection or reset or ...., and so on until you press the unlock button. Maybe write a step-by-step instruction, or give a link where to see how to eliminate this trouble and calibrate the P-sensor in our phone ?! (I apologize if the issue is resolved long ago - the lamer that you take). I think it will be useful to many, thanks.

Post has been editedvolk_off- - 06.01.16, 20:50
mr.turbo
Message#20
07.01.16, 08:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* volk_off-,no way. Remove the glass. The only way.
I had the exact same story.
By the way, and the glass on the screen is not very bad. At least, the oleophobic coating is exactly there!

Post has been editedmr.turbo - 07.01.16, 09:10
enchanterV
Message#21
08.01.16, 03:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 27.03.08
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Dear owners, please tell me:

1) Do JiaYu S3 + 4G Internet can be assigned to any SIM card?
2) How are things going with the battery, how many hours does the video on WIFI hold? Or, plizz, post the results of Antutu Battery Test.
3) Navigation: how fast are satellites being caught when data transmission is turned off (without A-GPS), does glonass work?
4) How is the interlocutor heard, and how does the interlocutor hear you?
5) Is there 5GHz WIFI or is it only 2.4 GHz?
Jiayu

20 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 4:03