> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Wileyfox Storm - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.5 "
velikashkin
Message#1
24.11.15, 20:39
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10093
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Marriage and RepairWileyfox storm
PictureWileyfox storm
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Marriage and Repair

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.02.17, 14:49
velikashkin
Message#2
24.11.15, 20:54
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10093
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Topic moved to subsectionOther brands

--------------------
Ango666
Message#3
24.11.15, 22:36
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 09.12.11
Wileyfox storm

How to calibrate the accelerometer (or compass) in the system? In AAA, VR Cinema steadily leads away. I read that there is some kind of bug with a compass in firmware CM 12.1
shimaraev84
Message#4
25.11.15, 13:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 02.06.13

I received the phone on 11/17/15, when I tried to turn it on, it did not start, I stood on the charge for 20 hours, it did not turn on again. He took it to the official service center (SM-TEL, Perm, they themselves didn’t suspect that they were serving Wilefox, but after checking with the authorities they took the phone), a week went by and nothing happens: the service says that a request has been sent to the manufacturer, such as To do with the device, they do not answer them. In short, I'm a little shocked, because there is still Swift, with him even if there is a hemorrhage, then PPC
ATV_
Message#5
28.11.15, 00:36
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 62
Check in: 26.04.11

My storm came and started, when I linked to my account, an update arrived and the body changed. I poked into it, I ran through the menus-applications - norms. Put on charge at night. In the morning everything is OK - 100%. He left until the evening, in the evening he kicked off, he starts, and after that he is immediately cut down. I suspected something was wrong, I connected the charging - the battery to zero. Energy consumption data are not known, a similar problem has already been described. Put, I look now how charges. At one moment, from 7% to 15% jumped at the moment, then from 16% to 22%. I will try to reboot or reset / clean, it can help.

ZY Rebooted in recovery, made a wipe. After that, the body ceased to charge for some time, while the entire reverse side decently warmed up. I managed to charge up to 30% while doing the manipulations with an attempt to continue charging, ate 2%. Then I picked up the charge (I use the usual 1A). But here's the problem, from the settings menu the item "status bar" disappeared. It is useful to set the charge display, and here you have it ...
ZZY I stopped charging again, apparently overheated, or something ... In short, the trip to my service ((((

Post has been editedATV_ - 28.11.15, 01:12
ATV_
Message#6
28.11.15, 08:56
User
[offline]

Messages 62

ZZZY The phone turned off for the night. In the morning I turned on - the charge remained the same. I try to charge, the process somehow goes step by step. And the body is heated. First, the heating began in the area of ​​the chamber, now slowly the whole body begins to heat up. In the panel, the “status bar” became available again, although yesterday the body overloaded and the item did not appear. Screenshot of the process of charging I attach. There are no sims in the body. It strains that Wi-Fi was active in the off state.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 01.12.15, 11:22
Reason for editing: under spoiler
ATV_
Message#7
28.11.15, 11:08
User
[offline]

Messages 62

In general, I read the whole topic of discussion and saw that I am not alone with these problems. Perhaps the Wi-Fi did not really turn off. In the settings, he banned the active mode of Wi-Fi, and now after charging (2.5 hours charging 1A), it does not seem to fall sharply. And when I was charging the battery, I also saw that for some of the owners it could also be very hot. The second time I charged, there was no such wild heating, so apparently it didn’t cut off the charge. I will try now to defuse the anttu with a benchmark and see the behavior.
About a sharp departure into a deep discharge is nonsense. Why do so the phone - it is not clear, apparently another kosyachok.
Riyusaki
Message#8
01.12.15, 09:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Check in: 22.05.12
Wileyfox storm

video
Good morning. For someone, it is good, but I woke up, took the phone in my hands, and his back button feverishly behaves inadequately. The smartphone rebooted and turned on, but I tried another user to come in (guest) but it still stormed her. Now I turned off the button illumination, so as not to get upset every time I take the phone in my hands. Is this a software bug or do I need to run fly? Video with all this disaster flooded, here it is.

--------------------
tritatushtritat
mx7
Message#9
01.12.15, 10:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7983
Check in: 15.09.07

* Riyusaki,

alas, service (

--------------------
The way to communicate in "about yourself"
Riyusaki
Message#10
01.12.15, 10:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Wileyfox storm

alas, service (

That is, it is likely that I will give them the phone, they will take it for 45 days, and I will know the result only next year after the holidays? Can I get money for the phone? Or they have no right to give money? Simply, if they return the money, and in the middle of December there will be another wave of storms, then I win at least 15 days, or even more.

--------------------
tritatushtritat
mx7
Message#11
01.12.15, 10:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7983

* Riyusaki,

Everything is simpler: no one will wait 45 days to state the obvious. On the basis of the act, you can return, without it - write to them in sapoprt.

--------------------
Riyusaki
Message#12
01.12.15, 11:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Wileyfox storm

On the basis of the act, you can return, without it - write to them in sapoprt.

Write in support flags? and the act must be drawn up in the service center? Can you paint my next steps?

--------------------
tritatushtritat
mx7
Message#13
01.12.15, 11:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7983

* Riyusaki,

go to the service (just check with the hotline to which one before) - complain - hand over the device - service checks and either repairs or issues an act - if you hold the act - fill out the form for JD return - download the scan of the act - JD confirm its reality with us - refund.

Well, if "something went wrong" (c), write to me in QMS.

Post has been editedmx7 - 01.12.15, 11:12

--------------------
Riyusaki
Message#14
01.12.15, 11:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Wileyfox storm

* mx7,
Thank you, today I will go to the service.

--------------------
tritatushtritat
poytu
Message#15
07.12.15, 08:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 04.08.10
Google Nexus 5X

* mx7,And if you write an application for a replacement device, you do not know how Flay's CCs behave?
By experience, often the service centers, without having to give out immediately, "return the money."

Post has been editedpoytu - 07.12.15, 08:47
infinitymrus
Message#16
16.12.15, 08:28
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 677
Check in: 04.11.11

How to behave the service is easy to learn in the theme of Wileyfox Swift "marriage"
The service only issues an act of incompetence, it is not capable of anything else. No one has yet repaired the unit. Only one way out - send back the "premium segment" basement Fly

Post has been editedinfinitymrus - 16.12.15, 08:31
Flagman5
Message#17
20.12.15, 14:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 09.12.15

Service in Moscow is not fast, in the evening on Thursday I handed over the phone with a download problem, and they didn’t even start repairing, on their website, on the track, the state of the repair just hangs Accepted. Brakes :( Probably no one knows what to do with wileyfox.
alexandr_net
Message#18
05.01.16, 19:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 07.11.09

* Flagman5,
Rather, the master is still on the weekend, and only the reception works.
alexandr_net
Message#19
06.01.16, 14:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 07.11.09

Last night, the return button began to flicker and gradually dim, now it is practically invisible, only when it turns on, it lights up quickly and blinks again. It's a shame that after all the crap with the delivery of this phone will be a crap with a guarantee of repair.
Riyusaki
Message#20
07.01.16, 12:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Wileyfox storm

Yesterday, the "back" button has ceased to glow again. Everything just went out, and I did not set up any software before that. About a month ago there was the same problem, carried it to the service, changed the diode. There was a feeling that the problem is not in the diode, but something "kills" it can in the problem board, maybe something in the firmware.

Posted on 1/7/2016, 12:59 PM:

still it seems that someone controls the "back" buttons in all the wilefox. they are massively burned. I was the first who burned it, now here is the first who went to the 2 circle.

--------------------
tritatushtritat
Lex_GSR
Message#21
13.01.16, 12:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 24.01.10

Our client has one button too, blinked, suggested repair, the client left to think

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/16/19 13:22