Elephone M2 - Firmware

Rep: (45)
Elephone M2 - Firmware
PictureElephone M2
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

IT IS IMPORTANT!!!
пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅ
All your actions are a risk for which you are responsible.
There are many different instructions on the Internet and on 4PDA, almost all issues have been resolved.
Make sure to use the search in the topic and on the Internet before asking questions here ..

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Root & Recovery

Instructions
пїЅ If the smartphone is frozen - - long press the power button and both volume buttons (>10s.) Turn it off or reboot.
пїЅ If the smartphone does not turn on - smart may be in deep discharge, put on charging, smart on it may not even react at first, but after some time (5 minutes or even a couple of hours) it may wake up ..
• When animating a brick, press + and - simultaneously on the volume. Stitch as usual with SPFT -not yet verified.
• In order to take a snapshot of the screen (screenshot), you must simultaneously press and hold "VOL -" and "Power"
• * # * # 3646633 # * # * - enter the engineering menu from the dialer, there are many programs on the market that launchengineering menu of MTC
Smartphone firmware
3 main ways to flash a smartphone
1. The program FlashTool - allows you to install the factory firmware and the smart will become like from the store. If there are files inside the archive system.img, boot.img etc. - it means flashing under flashlight.
2. Installing software or updates through small custom rekaveri. With conventional factory shop installed rekaveri. Rekaveri - the program inside the smartphone that can be run without installing the OS and perform some action to restore or clean up your smartphone. Advanced rekaveri can not only put the updates, but also to do a full backup, restore backups, to clear the phone memory, install patches, etc. There are different rekaveri such as CWM, TWRP, Carliv, MIUI, etc. Read how to use them, see their respective topics on 4PDA. If the archive.zip firmware there is a folder META-INF - it means the firmware is under recovery, you do not need to unpack it! And you throw the file into the phone and install it through the recovery (and then the individual minds some are unpacking ..).
3. With the help of the program EleFlash - in the presence of root and custom recovery, installing a new firmware is possible immediately from a program that downloads the firmware to a smartphone from an Internet and reboots into the recovery for installation. Conveniently.

FlashTool firmware recommendations
ATTENTION - to avoid unnecessary problems ALWAYS run FlashTool with permissionsadmin (right button - Run as Administrator), disable User Account Control in Windows!
• In the flashlight settings, the Options-Option checkbox should be checked - put both into DA DL with CheckSum.
• Disable antivirus if problems and errors occur.
• Change the USB cable and / or port if problems or errors occur.
• Ideally, there should be no Russian letters, spaces, special characters and hieroglyphs on the way to the firmware and Flashlight.
пїЅ If the firmware through the USB flash drive does not start, make sure that the driver for the firmware is installed:
1. Open the device manager.
2. Connect the DISABLE smart to the PC.
3. A USB device should appear for a couple of seconds - MTK Preloader VCOM, then disappear. If the device has its own COM port, for example, COM7 or COM5 and there are no yellow icons, then everything is fine, if not, continue, or reinstall the driver.
4. Until the device disappears, you must have time to right-click on it and install the driver manually. Explain how to install the driver will not, look on the Internet for your version of Windows, I will clarify that the drivers usually do not have a digital signature.
5. When install the driver by force, you can try to flash it, it usually looks like this: open Flashlight, select the scatter file in the folder with the firmware, check that all the checkmarks are EXCEPT PRELOADER, set the Download Only mode, and press the Download button.
6. Connect the DISABLE smart to the PC, it should appear in the device manager MTK Preloader VCOM and start the firmware.
P.S. For the highly gifted - the OFF Smart is not just blocking and turning off the screen, but FULL OFF! happens....

If the smartphone continuously reboots on the logo:
- It is necessary to flash through the flashlight. Everything is the same - install drivers on MTK COM / MTK Preloader Vcom - the device appears at the time of the reboot (the screen turns off) and flashes as usual.
How to turn off?
1. If a custom recovery is installed - load it into by pressing the Gr + button during the reboot, Advanced - Power Off
2. If the stock recovery is loaded into it by pressing the Gr + button at the time of the reboot, and Power Down - turn off the smart.

• Translated device firmware manual
• Instructions for firmware in the SP Flash Tool (with pictures)
• Flash firmware

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 04.04.17, 00:45
Reason for editing: CrDroid Android 7.1

Rep: (424)
TWRP 2.8.7.3

Download archive -Attached fileTWRP_Elephone-M2.rar(40 MB)

Unpack
Open FT from archive
Select the scatter that was in the archive. Recovery should pick itself up.
Click Download in FT.
Connect the switched off phone to the computer.
After the end of the firmware, go into the recovery.
Turn off the phone and press the volume up (+) button and the on button. Hold until the Boot Menu appears. Use the volume up button to select recovery, with the volume down button, confirm the selection.
We are waiting and running TWRP. When you first turn on, there will be a request to read the systems section, you need to slide from left to right and that's it. More such requests will not be.
Then use as usual TWRP

TWRP screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

To install root rights, swingAttached fileBETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip(3.83 MB)
and install in TWRP.

Post has been editedwizardik - 24.11.15, 18:24

Flyme 4.5.3i Firmware - Multilanguage

disadvantages
The curtain lamp does not work
SOP does not work
Like everything, the other day I still feel, suddenly I notice

How to install
Must be installed TWRP
Copy the archive with the firmware in the phone's memory or on the sd card.
Boot into TWRP
Making Wipe - Factory Reset
Click Install
Select the firmware file and install
The phone can be postponed for 10-15 minutes, it will turn on itself and load the firmware.

Ruth is present in the firmware, I checked all the main functions of the phone.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedwizardik - 08.01.16, 22:07

Rep: (720)
M
We move to subsectionпїЅElephoneпїЅ .

DCU Firmware - 12.1- Multilanguage (like zakos under cyanogenmod)

disadvantages
SOP does not work

How to install
Must be installed TWRP
Boot into TWRP
Click Install
The phone can be postponed for 10-15 minutes, it will turn on itself and load the firmware.

Ruth is present in the firmware, I checked all the main functions of the phone.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedwizardik - 08.01.16, 22:07

Off firmwarefor M2

Rep: (45)
Elephone M2_flyme_4.5.3i_20151130_ based on Android 5.1

IMPORTANT !!!
To begin with, it is advisable to reset to factory settings and clear the cache section (optional). But before that, back up the data. If there are any errors in the firmware process, you need to flash the firmware and then try flashing the device again.

Step instruction
1. Download ROM and flash tool

2. Unpack the ROM
3. Install the driver and utility.
4. Flash ROM

You will learn more details about the firmware.here.

Report all problemshere.

Screenshots and videos

Post has been editedElephone- - 30.11.15, 13:42

VIBEUI 3.0 Firmware - Multi-Language

disadvantages
SOP does not work
Flashlight from the curtain (added separately application)
Diode notifications

How to install
Must be installed TWRP
Boot into TWRP
Click Install

Update 02/11/2016
Build on a new firmware version
Cleaned up trash
I fixed the button of recent applications - on the menu, the choice in the settings - Display
Removed NFC Tile from curtain

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedwizardik - 11.02.16, 01:20

Alex_AtX @ 12/02/2015, 15:04*
can you miui close up?

At the moment, I did not see Mi on 5.1, only 5.0 is there.
So for now just wait. Or I can find a donor.

Rep: (0)
There, Elephone chatted about the transition to the sixth robot with a high probability, is there any progress in this matter, are there any rumors?

Posted 12/03/2015 01:11:

* wizardik,
And which is the most stable of the firmwares offered by you? And at the same time, the most convenient of them?

RUUBIK @ 12/03/2015, 01:11*
is the most stable of the firmwares offered by you? And at the same time, the most convenient of them?

To each his own, I love the dialer and the type of vibe. Others are not interested.

And so I will look at how to start the button without gravity and repair the diode.

I understand the diode is still dead and what is a "button with gravity"?

* wizardik,

I understand that in Flyme 5.4.3i there will be no support for fingerprints?

The diode is dead, the button of the menu of recent applications does not work, you need to choose yourself in gravity,.
Will not be in flyme print.

Post has been editedwizardik - 05.12.15, 14:55

* wizardik,

So, there is some kind of problem. In the TWRP menu, I clicked on the reboot and it was already delayed for an hour and a half, this is not the norm, what about the phone?

Post has been editedRUUBIK - 05.12.15, 15:20

RUUBIK @ 12/05/2015, 15:04*
what's with the phone?

How can I know what you have done, that he is now not included.
Full firmware via FT will solve problems or roll back backup to TVRP.

* wizardik,

The fact of the matter is, I didn’t do anything special with it, after reflashing I went to TVRP again to install another OS, but I changed my mind and clicked on a regular reboot and now it’s been running for two hours. The phone does not respond, and the logo is on the screen. I will wait until the battery sits down, the charge there was% so at 90, so the wait will last for a long time.
Have you met such long reboots before?

RUUBIK @ 12/05/2015, 16:05*
Have you met such long reboots before?

No, the device can be turned off - by holding both volume buttons + power, it will turn off after 10 seconds.
Do not wait until sit)))
As for TVRP, I did not experience any problems, I have all the backups of custom firmware and drain in it. Everything works like a clock.
After installing the TVRP, we went right into it, was there a request to read the system section, did something?
It was necessary just to hold down the strip. from left to right.

* wizardik,

Thanks for the board with the reboot, it worked, not a brick :)
I put DCU as the only one on the flash drive was, the last OS was bent.
Now the question is, how to put off the OS? They are all in rar and TVRP does not see them, and after transferring to zip, installation errors will get out.

How to put off the OS?

All off firmware are made for FT.
You should have looked into the archive.

ps According to your posts, I can say that you don’t have much knowledge in the firmware. Question. Have you at least made a full backup in TWRP and merged it somewhere far away in order to restore nvram as a last resort?

Post has been editedwizardik - 05.12.15, 17:59

* wizardik,

Yes, knowledge is disastrously small and no, I did not. Backup did, but not sure what the full. I looked into the archive, now I understood that nothing worked for me: D
Is there a point now to backup and what is nvram?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/03/20, 6:56