Dell Inspiron 11-3147 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 8.1 | 11.6 '' | Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz | 4GB RAM
Have you had problems with keystrokes on your keyboard?
The problem with the keyboard on the laptop.
Not [ 40 ] ** [58,82%]
Yes, the problem was solved by software. [ 1 ] ** [1,47%]
Yes, the problem was resolved by replacing the keyboard. [ 8 ] ** [11,76%]
Yes, the problem has not been resolved. [ 19 ] ** [27,94%]
Total votes: 68

Rep: (148)
Dell Inspiron 11-3147
Windows 8.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Celeron N2840 2 x 2.16GHz | 4 Gb
Discussion.
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Specifications

Processor: Intel Celeron N2840 2 x 2.16GHz
See all model modificationshere
RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz
Storage: 500 GB HDD 5400 rpm SATA III
Display: 11.6 "1366x768 WXGA LED IPS, glossy, touch
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)
Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
Audio: Waves MaxxAudio Pro, 2 speakers
Interfaces: 2XUSB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, SD card reader, combined audio jack
Optional: 720p webcam
Battery: 3-cell Li-ion 43 Wh
Dimensions, weight: 300x200x19 mm, 1.4 kg
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit
What's in the box: Dell Inspiron 3147 (3147-2686)
additional information
"The main feature of this device is the ability to retrain from a laptop into a regular 11.6-inch tablet, to a tablet on a stand, and also to an easel in one second."

Attached Image
Useful information
Product support on the manufacturer’s website:http://www.dell.com/su...1-3147-laptop/diagnose
Driver installation procedure suggested by DELLhttp://www.dell.com/su...ru/ru/rudhs1/SLN148687
Link tofolderwith drivers for Dell Inspiron 11-3147

System image taken from the Recovery section of a Dell Inspiron 11-3147 laptop : download here .
How to deploy the system to your laptop from the downloaded image, readhere.

Post has been editedivashka777 - 09.03.19, 12:06
Reason for editing: adding information

Rep: (16)
Friends, how does the device work with auto-cad, artcam programs?

Pecchin624 @ 12.22.2015, 20:07*
Friends, how does the device work with auto-cad, artcam programs?

As you probably managed to notice, there are not many users in the subject, to put it mildly)). I do not use these programs, alas, I can’t say how they work on this laptop. May beKyurok something will tell.

* ivashka777,
I can say it another way: Here on the forum about any netbook-laptop there are few people in the subject.
What programs did you set?

Pechkin624 @ 12.22.2015, 20:41*
I can say it another way: Here on the forum about any netbook-laptop there are few people in the subject.

Well, do not tell me - go to the Lenova Yoga branch, for example.

Pechkin624 @ 12.22.2015, 20:41*
What programs did you set?

Microsoft Office 2013, LA, ICE Book Reader, Total Commander, several programs from the Store (toys, reading room, exchange rates, etc.) and a couple of programs for working with hard drives and data recovery (needed to repair computers)

* ivashka777,
Did you understand that they didn’t install 3D programs?

No, I didn’t, it was not necessary.

On December 15, a new BIOS version was released for our laptop (Version A09).
It's nice that they don’t forget about the device.
You can download it on our laptop page on the websiteDell, or in a straight linereference.
Version changes:
"Cheat OS to show 100% when fully charging bit enable.
- Update RC 1.5 and microcode to M0C30678833.
- Modify the TXE setting about CPU / BIOS. "

p.s. also released updates for several drivers, downloaded, installed, didn’t notice any changes, everything works fine :)

Rep: (0)
Interestingly, without a battery from an external power supply, the laptop will work?

Dmvlsi @ 12.28.2015, 17:23*
Interestingly, without a battery from an external power supply, the laptop will work?

the battery in the laptop is not removable, so I can’t check (or rather, I can, of course, but I won’t)) - to do this, unscrew a few screws, remove the bottom cover and pull the battery connector out of the motherboard). But, by analogy with a regular laptop, I think it will work without a battery. Just the point?

Post has been editedivashka777 - 28.12.15, 16:53

Rep: (0)
What is the noise of the laptop? Is the fan buzzing?

What is the noise of the laptop? Is the fan buzzing?

The fan can only be heard at maximum load. During normal operation (Internet, office, movie music), fan noise is not heard.

Rep: (6)
Today I killed all day on a test transition at 10 (see). The transition was carried out on a laptop Dell inspirion 3147 (the same as YOGA but with a screw-on keyboard for the convenience of poking).
For an hour with a whistle, the modem downloaded the image and updated everything while maintaining the activation.
Impressions:
Initially, 10 Windows is not agile ... it would be possible to put firewood, updates ... but on the first reboot I got a black screen ...
I restored it only from under BIOS 10ku, booted and made an update through the update center.
A new video driver and a slightly different Pribluda were downloaded.
Rebooted and got a black screen again.
In an Internet people write alreadylong, longthat rebooting from under the start button DOES NOT WORK for 99% and you need to either complete alt f4 or create shortcuts for reboot separately ...
He spat, restored 8.1 from under the bios and will wait until the last with the YOGI transition until most of the childhood diseases of rawhide 10 are corrected.
In general, in the future there are 10 chances for life, but so far it’s raw !!!
And I didn’t like the new 10 start menu - one-blind, - in 8.1 it is more comfortable to color.

Post has been editedqwert64 - 02.01.16, 19:19

Rep: (68)
qwert64 @ Today, 19:09*
On an Internet, people have been writing for a long time, for a long time that rebooting from under the start button DOES NOT WORK for 99% and you need to either complete alt f4 or create shortcuts for reboot separately ...

What the hell? At home on 2 laptops and on one stationary computer there are 10ki there have never been any such problems, on yoga, too, all the rules are the only thing that enrages at 10 is the on-screen start menu and 2 control panels but the start can be replaced by a wall and you climb the control panel only the first time after installation so that my IMHO 10 is much better than 8.
Threat at work is tightly connected with IT (working 10 little crane, it puts corporate 7), but those that are (5-10pcs) work without any complaints.

Post has been editedigor.fil - 02.01.16, 23:39

* igor.fil,
Perhaps you are lucky with working drivers for your hardware.
I had three black dead screens on lenovo when I rebooted for review.
I read on the internet that it’s still a blunder)) and I’ll wait for new assemblies, or maybe the service pack will come out and I will torment YOGU already.
In principle, 8.1 works fine on both lenovo and yoge, but there is a common cant - when installing a convenient opera for me, the second finger Internet explorer disappears and the Internet starts to connect poorly and slow down (I repeat the same thing on lenovo and yoge).
On the other hand, for some reason, the opera loads percent by 100: and it puts the battery faster - ????????
Another great scientific discovery - a simple sapper cut from 7 to 8.1 also loads per cent by 100: and quickly puts the battery in. )))))
I think either Microsoft struggles with third-party software this way, or forces it to force 10 by this way (and there I managed to see the sapper even at launch))).

Rep: (1)
* qwert64,
Well, why is it here to mislead people. As early as half a year, almost every owner of yoga here has updated to 10k and is working safely on it with a tablet. Why are there such rumors that the reset button does not work? What are 99% of users? Give a link to such an Old. Bullshit ... then rumors circulate about not working and buggy Windows. Or the fact that when installing Windows, black screens pop up.
Everything works fine for me both on desktops and on the tablet ... here in the branch, after an extreme update to the 36th build, people confirm the smoothness and even greater stability of this device. Therefore, do not write nonsense or anti-advertising.

Rep: (627)
* qwert64,
I have a laptop, tablet and phone - all on 10-ke. Everything works, flies, loads, reboots, etc. Very satisfied. And as I understand it, this is not the finish line and will continue to improve Windows.

Do you happen to be mishandled by a Cossack? o.O

Post has been editedmoris390 - 03.01.16, 13:49

Rep: (22)
This has already been discussed several times. After you put a 10-k, the first week there will be (maybe) glitches, brakes, black and blue screens, updates, kickbacks ..... Then it settles down and then works perfectly, no worse than 8.1
There’s no point in waiting for a bam - and a 10-bit strictly for you friends will be superideal and nirazu not buggy after installation - it won’t be like that.

Rep: (268)
let it be brought to mind

Yes, it has already been completed, try it.

* ivashka777,
Similarly, I encountered the same black screen problem when rebooting after updating to 10.
Later I read on the internet that the short-term solution (before updating the drivers) was to create separate shortcuts for rebooting and shutting down on the desktop and use them or turn off the laptop through alt f4.
Could you check this on your laptop (otherwise I already demolished 10 and downloaded the 3 gig image again for a long and expensive way) without thinking of poking at the screen to continue the reboot.
----------------------------------------------------
And even when 10 just installed and downloaded updates, she herself asked to reboot and no black screens appeared when rebooting! Everything booted fine and worked until the next reboot via the START button, but alas, to the black screen.

Post has been editedqwert64 - 04.01.16, 10:57

Similarly, I encountered the same black screen problem when rebooting after updating to 10.

As I wrote above, every time I have a black screen, it’s treated by trivial clicking on the screen (i.e. as soon as the download stops on the black screen, just touch the touch screen of the laptop and the download will continue, neither on the keyboard, nor on the touchpad buttons, like and the point itself, the laptop does not respond at the same time).
Regarding his appearance - in recent years he has almost disappeared - either something was corrected in OS updates, or ... xs. I rarely turn off the laptop completely, usually just close the lid. But even after that, a black screen sometimes crawled out.
Now I tried to restart the laptop through alt f4 - the laptop booted through the black screen))) - so this method did not work. But, clicking on the touchscreen again brought the laptop out of a stupor.
Do you happen to be mishandled by a Cossack?

The problem with the black screen when loading appeared only on a specific Dell laptop model, I myself am the owner of several devices (DELL Inspiron N7720-6167, HP, Lenovo) with Windows 10, nowhere else is there such a bug.

Post has been editedivashka777 - 04.01.16, 11:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 1:25 PM