> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

52 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DEXP Ixion M245 Snap - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "
Dhanvantari
Message#1
23.11.15, 13:06
Lover of mobile cameras
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2708
Check in: 14.03.12
Nokia N8

DiscussionDEXP Ixion M245 Snap
PictureDEXP Ixion M245 Snap
Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached ImageAttached Image

��: download

Android 5.1
Networks:GSM, 3G, LTE (2 miniSIM-cards)
Screen:4.5 inches (IPS / OGS / 854x480)
CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
RAM:1 GB
Permanent memory:8 GB
MicroSDHC memory card slot:up to 64GB
Cameras:5 Mpx (autofocus, LED flash), max. video recording 720p * 30 (H264, mono) / 2 Mpx (front)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM, USB, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors:G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
Battery capacity:1850 mAh (removable)
Dimensions (WxHxT):132 * 66 * 9.9mm
Weight:125 gr
Equipment:charger, USB cable, manual, warranty card

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 03.04.18, 16:11
Reason for editing: Removed broken link
ma_za_xa_ka
Message#2
13.12.15, 19:08
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 25.04.13

Ruth got this apphttps://yadi.sk/d/Pc7oXmSGmCEDM
And the processor is not mtk6735, but a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
Dip_Spb
Message#3
14.12.15, 08:28
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 26.03.12

Please tell us more about this model, what are the obvious disadvantages (it is clear that the budget model, a small battery, etc., but still - how it works). If you can please check the main camera, autofocus for shooting documents and navigation capabilities: does GLONASS catch and how stable is the reception of signals from satellites?
Thank you in advance!
Qweasdzxc100
Message#4
20.12.15, 17:24
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 29.08.13

Glonas sees satellites.
Dip_Spb
Message#5
20.12.15, 22:05
User
[offline]

Messages 93

Thanks for the answer about the satellites. And do not look, autofocus (when shooting documents) - sane? Often you need to take such photos from a sheet of paper, so the question for me is quite important.
Johnyf
Message#6
22.12.15, 18:47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 24.06.13
Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00

* Dip_Spb,quite sane AF, no problems with photo text
Johnyf
Message#7
22.12.15, 18:59
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 24.06.13
Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00

Of the disadvantages:
- The power button and the volume rocker, press as it is not pleasant and the sound is characteristic flimsy
- The back cover is very thin and soft, and when you try to take it off, it feels like the schyas will break
- Touch buttons are not highlighted
Dip_Spb
Message#8
22.12.15, 22:58
User
[offline]

Messages 93

Thank you, everyone will answer - I tend to think after all to take a chance and decide on this model.
Tell me please, how much free space is on the section where the applications are placed in the new (out of the box) device?
At least approximately.

And (just in case) - really 1 GB of RAM? Not exactly 512 MB?
KastomKnuckles
Message#9
06.01.16, 00:36
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 21.10.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

The only negative is bulky firmware in terms of the interface.
And so great phone, I advise you to take.
Dip_Spb
Message#10
06.01.16, 21:50
User
[offline]

Messages 93

And what do you mean by the word “bulky” - what exactly is bad: is there some kind of non-standard launcher or does the interface slow down in general?
And by the way, since it is in your hands - don’t look at what I did last time (about memory) ... just in case.
korleone89
Message#11
07.01.16, 10:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 20.09.09

RAM is really 1GB.
for applications free 4.93GB
Navigation works quite accurately. I would even say excellent. Satellite is searching quickly.
in Antutu scored 20t. bylov
To 5, android you need to get used to in some aspects. In places from 4 it differs
The microphone is very good. The interlocutors began to notice that I had become much better heard.
of the benefits is also 4G.
The main camera is pretty good. Especially considering the price of the device.

I noticed this trend. Native charging charges rather slowly. A couple of hours for sure.
I tried to charge with non-original charging. Charged for 40 minutes. However, the charge began to spend significantly faster.
Perhaps the battery still did not swing. The phone is only 3 days old

Post has been editedkorleone89 - 07.01.16, 10:53
Dip_Spb
Message#12
07.01.16, 10:46
User
[offline]

Messages 93

Thank you very much!
And then, the reviews are few. Here, too, did not answer ... And descriptions everywhere are such that they can not even decide on a processor: in some places MTK is written in other Qualcomm :-)
aar-666
Message#13
12.01.16, 20:13
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 11.10.10

I bought it yesterday for my wife, worked normally for a little more than a day, then the microphone stopped working when I was talking, I could not hear what you were saying, only when the speakerphone was on !! They rebooted, returned the factory settings, nothing helped, maybe a marriage! They did not drop the phone, did not drown it, only when the village was fully charged and that's it.
Dip_Spb
Message#14
17.01.16, 01:05
User
[offline]

Messages 93

Still, I ventured to buy - let's see what will happen :-)

For those seeking additional information, I will try to describe some conspicuous moments on this model.

From the first observations: an unusual (in any case for me) trim of the back cover, under the skin. I like it. The lid itself is thin, it is removed quite extreme (you need to be careful).
The device itself is quite light (due to a not very capacious battery).
A protective film had already been pasted on the screen, and another “spare” was in the box. There are noticeable stains on the film, which lead to color "divorces" on the screen - wiping with a cloth and washing hands helps :-)
SIM cards and the truth NORMAL (what is called a mini-SIM), i.e. not micro and not nano.
The touch buttons "menu", "home" and "back" below the screen are not signed and not highlighted, but I think this is not necessary (fingers will quickly get used to falling on them without looking). By the way, in this version of Android there are settings for the functions of these buttons (both normal pressing and “long” and “double” - you can partially reconfigure their functions for yourself).

The processor is really Qualcomm (about MTK, someone confused something, and then reprinted each other).
Regarding the place for the installation of programs: 4.93GB - this is "everything". If you delete (by regular means, without Root-rights) everything unnecessary (there are several games preinstalled, etc.), then there remains about 4.6GB - we can assume that this is the basic amount of space for user programs. Of course, with the root you can still clear a little more.

Immediately after switching on, it was suggested to update the firmware, which was done ("over the air") - like, everything is OK. Negative side effects have not yet noticed.
Val_k
Message#15
19.01.16, 20:09
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 11.03.12
Sony Xperia X Compact

* Dip_Spb,And what is the audibility of the external speaker? Not quiet? Just from the store, watching, listening, seemed, relatively speaking, quietly. Just wondering what kind of sound in the headphones - quiet / loud?
Could you also throw off a couple of examples of a photo: a landscape (for example, from a window, if only the distance to objects was at least 5 meters, it is possible more)) and macro? If you certainly will not be difficult)

Post has been editedVal_k - 19.01.16, 20:10

--------------------
HTC Explorer - Samsung s4 mini - Google Nexus 5 - HTC 8s (it's a big word) - Alcatel 4027D - Beeline PRO 2 - Meizu m3 mini - Sony X Compact
Dip_Spb
Message#16
20.01.16, 00:06
User
[offline]

Messages 93

I will try to fulfill your request about the photo and write in a separate message. But I can say that the above in this thread about autofocus is not mischievous - and the truth works well (better than in my previous one). I often need to recognize QR tags, so with the old I always had to choose a position (farther / closer), and this one grasps much faster.
In addition, I checked the receiver of navigation satellites - it works well and GLONASS catches. My old satellites were caught worse (I could never track my location on the bus, and this one keeps the satellites quite well even a little deep in the cabin).

As for the external speaker - yes, not loud, although ... normal for a quiet room. Frankly, for my purposes, the speaker is not so much needed that for the first time I brought some sounds to it just to answer your question :-)
Let me explain: I mainly use the smartphone only for the Internet, maps (not playing, but geographical) and special checks when setting up local networks and equipment. I do not speak on it (as on the phone) and do not listen to music.
As for the headphones, the volume strongly depends on the headphones themselves: put in some - play quietly, put in others - much louder. So, it’s difficult to say exactly how your headphones will play, but compared to other sound sources - yes, the volume is more “medium” than “loud”.
suvorovst
Message#17
28.01.16, 14:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1020
Check in: 08.04.13
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN

I could not ruin either the above-laid prog, or all the known programs from those lists, who than rutnul, poke your nose where and what
suvorovst
Message#18
28.01.16, 17:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1020

Ruth got this apphttps://yadi.sk/d/Pc7oXmSGmCEDM
And the processor is not mtk6735, but a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909

Just checked on cpu spy pro processor mtk6735m
To that in confirmation the pre-installed software
Mtk logger
MTK terminal manager
Mtc info :-D
In the company burns
Dip_Spb
Message#19
28.01.16, 18:56
User
[offline]

Messages 93

In my copy - EXACTLY Qualcomm MSM8909. I checked a bunch of different programs. And the software for MTK is nowhere to be seen (I specifically searched on the "system" section).
Perhaps there are "fake" models on MTK :-) My one was bought in the DNS-shop (this is not an advertisement, just to make it clear where Qualcomm versions are sold, and where MTK is).

As for ROOT, I haven’t tried to receive it yet, it’s just not necessary yet.

And the photos that were asked to do ... were ashamed to upload .... :-( Yes, the camera is not the strongest side of this model. But again, for documents, autofocus works well.
suvorovst
Message#20
28.01.16, 19:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1020

* Dip_Spb,Sedna in dns and bought
Dip_Spb
Message#21
28.01.16, 22:54
User
[offline]

Messages 93

* suvorovstListen, either one of us confuses something, or DEXP produces under one name two completely different (by hardware) devices (with one artkul and one price). Is it possible ?! What was your DNS product code? I bought one that "Product Code: 1036950". Bought in one of their stores in St. Petersburg.
Dexp

52 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 3:34