> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

15 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG G4 - Modification and decorations
ds-302
Message#1
22.11.15, 15:54
[Not angry
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 520
Check in: 06.01.14
Google Nexus 6P

LG G4 - Modifications and decorations
Description | Purchase | Discussion | LG G4 Dual Firmware | LG G4 Firmware | Modifications and decorations

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Topics
Bootanimation
Embellishments
Modifications
Modifications 818 (Android 5.1)
Modifications 815 (Android 5.1,6.0)
For CyanogenMod 13
Modules for Xposed
Instructions, useful links

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedAlexand® - 17.03.18, 18:31
Reason for editing: Editing caps
ds-302
Message#2
22.11.15, 16:14
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

Init.d support
Install via flashfire
Attached fileinit.d-support.zip(137.89 KB)

Installation instructions via Flashfire + Installing Xposed
Link

Himself apk Attached fileflashfire-0.24.apk(8.14 MB)

Post has been editedds-302 - 22.11.15, 16:22

--------------------
Huawei Google Nexus 6P Android 7.1.2
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
ds-302
Message#3
22.11.15, 17:28
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

BusyBox Installation unzip Throw rights in the System-xbin folder.
Attached filebusybox_1_24_1.zip(643.62 KB)

Post has been editedds-302 - 23.11.15, 12:05

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
ds-302
Message#4
22.11.15, 23:09
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

3Minit Battery Mod for 10D firmware
While there is no Recovery we change pens
Install strictly in order, otherwise you will get a broken firmware!
Install into folder priv-app
1-Attached file3MinitBatterySettings.apk(4.11 MB)

2-Attached fileMinitBatteryResources.apk(19.95 MB)

Reboot
Install into folder priv-app-LGsystemUi
3-Attached fileLGSystemUI.apk(31.7 MB)

Screenshot
Attached Image

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
ds-302
Message#5
23.11.15, 12:01
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

Beautiful Player from Huawei
Attached fileHuawei music.apk(10.8 MB)
Screenshot
Attached Image

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
Fashionon
Message#6
23.11.15, 17:49
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3497
Check in: 24.05.10
Apple iPhone 7

M
The template caps changed to a new one.

Post has been editedFashionon - 23.11.15, 23:34

--------------------
4 Missing the forum
SSergeiChe
Message#7
23.11.15, 23:50
Guru
[online]

Messages 2136
Check in: 21.12.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

Fashionon @ 11/23/2015, 5:49 PM*
Player from Huawei

Good player. Nice sound out of the box. You need a minimum of settings in the equalizer. But I don’t like two things in it: 1. The inability to install the widget (this is more important). 2. Covers in the circle. Part of the cover is not visible because of this. I prefer square ones (especially since I make them myself for each track). It would be nice if these two problems were solved. Even a separate topic on this player is not found.
While I use it, but the widget is very lacking.

Post has been editedSSergeiChe - 23.11.15, 23:52
ds-302
Message#8
24.11.15, 14:28
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

Stock app Music from Asus
It shows quite well, smoothly, with a choice of themes, with 3 widgets changing the color on the chosen theme of the player itself, with a Square Cover: D
If you are using Xposed, install App setings and select dpi for app 600.
APK-Attached filemusic.apk(5.19 MB)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

File Manager from EMUI 3.0
Set as a normal application, much more functional than the native file manager.
APK-Attached filecom.huawei.hidisk-1.apk(5.85 MB)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedds-302 - 24.11.15, 14:49

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
Prozak!
Message#9
24.11.15, 14:40
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5331
Check in: 08.07.09
HTC U11 Plus 4/64

I wonder if you can put your font as apk on G4 (without root)?
On Samsung, you can do this, the font is visible to the system and is selected, but here it did not work out.

--------------------
Sometimes skipping resident of the Battle of the Titans Club and Koryazhnaya Universe (Titanarium).
ds-302
Message#10
24.11.15, 14:57
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

* prozak55,
I think ... no ... I myself switched from s5 I was extremely surprised by the lack of fonts ...

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
ds-302
Message#11
24.11.15, 15:46
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

Module for xposed
This module changes the color of the Swype / Google keyboard to the color of the application.
Google keyboard
Swype - keyboard

Module itself-Attached fileFlat + Style + Colored + Keyboard + Pro + v2.2.0.apk(750.8 KB)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
_lurker_
Message#12
24.11.15, 21:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 23.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Good icons makes the publisher in the market under the nickname djskarpia. I looked for a long time to find a native launcher and beautiful ones.
SSergeiChe
Message#13
24.11.15, 22:18
Guru
[online]

Messages 2136
Check in: 21.12.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

ds-302 @ 11.24.2015, 14:28*
Asus Music app

Still not the same. The colors of the player itself do not change in the colors of the cover. The widget can not be stretched from edge to edge of the screen, it does not look like 4 cells, at least on the LG G4 stock launcher.
HereThere is a huge selection of icons.

Post has been editedSSergeiChe - 24.11.15, 22:21
ds-302
Message#14
25.11.15, 19:01
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

A couple more apps with Asus are in Play Market
1-Attached fileClock.apk(9.99 MB)
Attached Image

2-Attached fileFile Manager.apk(10.52 MB)
Attached Image

3-Attached fileCalculator.apk(2.55 MB)
Attached Image

4-Attached fileAsus Gallery.apk(15.12 MB)
Attached Image

5-Attached fileCalendar.apk(7.19 MB)
Attached Image

6-Attached fileWeather.apk(24.14 MB)
Attached Image

7-Attached fileAsus sms.apk(5.85 MB)
Install into folder priv-app
Attached Image

8-Attached fileAsus contacts.apk(25.08 MB)
Attached Image

9-Attached filecom.asus.microfilm) .apk(12.9 MB)
Attached Image

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
remark7326
Message#15
26.11.15, 15:19
Local
[online]

Messages 322
Check in: 24.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935

Tell me where to get the stock desktop. In the cap where the LG Home stock applications are posted without odex permission. Can't cope or do something wrong?
ds-302
Message#16
29.11.15, 22:18
[Not angry
[offline]

Messages 520
Google Nexus 6P

* remark7326,
taken from here?LG G4 Dual - Discussion
read the instructions carefully?

Post has been editedds-302 - 29.11.15, 22:19

--------------------
PureNexus
Club Google Nexus 6P
dimanji
Message#17
30.11.15, 01:02
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 01.11.09
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Is it possible to somehow implement a choice of SIM cards in the dialer? I tried Asus contact - it does not work.
remark7326
Message#18
30.11.15, 11:07
Local
[online]

Messages 322
Check in: 24.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935

* ds-302No stitched rom in which this desktop is used. And now I really want to stock ... put.
E_Keeper
Message#19
30.11.15, 11:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Check in: 29.10.07
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

Who knows if it is possible to remove these terrible buttons of 2 simok in the blind on 818N v10c HKG?
There is a root and xposed.

--------------------
Panasonic GD67 ->Siemens M55 ->Siemens M65 ->SE K750 ->HTC Artemis ->Asus P750 ->Samsung Omnia 2 ->Samsung Galaxy S2 ->Iphone 5 ->Zopo 998 ->thl 5000 ->Elephone P7000 ->LG G4 ->Xiaomi MI5 Pro ->Mi6 ->Mi Mix 2S
xxfOxx
Message#20
30.11.15, 13:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 583
Check in: 20.03.10
LG G4 H818

E_Keeper @ 11/30/2015, 10:13*
Who knows if it is possible to remove these terrible buttons of 2 simok in the blind on 818N v10c HKG?
There is a root and xposed.

what horrible? They are the same everywhere - as in LG G3 dual and in G4 dual. Look at the topic about decorations for the G3 dual, there they cleaned, made by analogy.

--------------------
asus p750->samsung witu i900 ->nokia n8 ->motorola atrix hd->sony xperia Z->LG G2->LG G3 16G ->LG G3 Dual LTE + LG G4 Dual LTE (H818N)
leg07
Message#21
01.12.15, 14:18
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 14.08.10

After using the LG G4, I had the following notes:
1. A problem has been detected in selecting ringtones for contacts in the "favorites" category. After assigning an individual ringtone to a contact, the melody changes. However, the field of marking this contact as a favorite, the melody automatically changes to the standard one. After removing such a mark, the melody immediately changes to the one I selected.
2. The phone has vibration feedback functions when answering a call. However, this vibration is very quiet and is not felt in the hand. I propose to strengthen this vibration, as well as add vibration at the end of a conversation - breaking the connection.
This function is useful not only for people with disabilities, but is useful for all people without exception. It allows you to bring the phone to your ear only after answering the call, and not to hold the phone to your head during dialing and calling, i.e. during maximum radio emission.
3. Another invaluable detail can be the steel function of giving a sound signal during a call every 50 seconds. This will allow the phone user to control the intervals of one-minute conversations, for example, when roaming. Those. after the 50th second, the person will be able to complete the conversation on time.
4. During a call to the subscriber, the information about the subscriber, the subscriber's photo, the button appears: record, end a call, keyboard, speakerphone and Bluetooth.
In this section, I extremely miss two things:
- buttons to send SMS
- 2 seconds delay of this screen after call termination.
The delay of the screen after the end of the call, if there is an SMS button on it, would help to promptly send an SMS message to the subscriber I was unable to reach.
5. It would not hurt to make the size of a contact photo during a call large. I believe that it will be useful for people with poor eyesight.
6. I suggest for the power button (lock) to add a function to answer the call and reset the call. This feature will make it easier for people living in the northern areas to use the smartphone. They will be able to answer calls without taking off their gloves.
7. As you know, all manufacturers of smartphones are struggling with the problem of the operating time of the phones. It is also known that the main battery consumption, not counting the screen, are active radio modules: 3G, WIFI, etc.
As a solution to the above problem, I propose to add to the phones the function of periodic (interval) on / off of these radio modules - according to a schedule set up by the user independently. Such solutions are already in google play, but they work either on android 4.x.x, or on custom firmware.
I am absolutely sure that this function stunts LG !!!
From personal experience and the experience of people who used such an application, I can assure you that the phone’s working time increased by 1.5 -2 times.
Judge for yourself who needs to be always online? But to connect to the network suppose every 15 minutes, save battery and do not allow to miss important messages.
As an example, I suggest to pay attention to the application: "3G manager"
8. I propose to add an alarm clock with widgets for each configured alarm clock, with their on / off buttons. In order to turn on / off each alarm, do not enter the alarm clock itself, but see each alarm as a widget on one of the pages and see what alarm clocks I have, for how long and easily turn them on and off by pressing the widgets themselves.
9. Calendar Suggestions:
- remember the time period of the last event and apply it to the subsequent one (for example, 15/30/60 minutes), or the ability to set the default time period for the event being created (for example, 15/30/60 minutes).
- add the ability to change the color scheme of events. That is, the ability to mark events in a specific color. Or add the ability to group events. In addition, each group must have its own color.
- add the option to display events for the day Currently, all events are located next to each other. I believe that it is more convenient for many people to perceive events when they are located one after another - as in the calendars of the iPhone.
- add a quick way to delete events by dragging them into the basket - by analogy with the removal of icons on the desktop. Alternatively, you can press and hold the event, after which a menu appears with a suggestion to delete / edit / ...
- Split timeline on the day for 15 minutes. That is, to make dividing strips not every hour, but every 15 minutes.
Many useful things can be found in the application: “calengoo”.
10. Camera suggestions:
- add the ability to disable image stabilization.
11. Suggestions for the gallery:
- add color to the folder with the photo / video used last (as in the application: "MX Player").
- add color to the file inside the button (as in the application: “MX Player”).
- remember the last viewed photo folder.
At present, I have to memorize which video I watched for the last time. And this is for each folder separately.
12. Suggestions for the recorder:
- add the ability to select the format of the audio file and the quality of its recording
13. File management suggestions:
- remember the last position.
- add information about free memory for each drive.
14. Keyboard Suggestions:
- make the button with symbols to the right of the space clever - display the last used symbols, or provide the ability to compose your own set of symbols.

Who has any ideas on this matter ???
LG

15 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/25/19 11:17