Continuous reboots Nokia Lumia 520 | Nokia Lumia 520

Rep: (0)
Permanent reboot of Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520
OS and firmware: Windows 10 build 10581

Description of the problem:
Good day. A friend brought a Nokia Lumia 520 mobile. I updated it to 10,581 at the time of release, after which I reset as usual. Everything worked fine for a couple of weeks. But after the phone began to constantly reboot. Nothing can be done ...

There have been actions:
Resetting the system, as soon as you click on the "reset" button, the phone immediately reboots. A hardware reset does not help either, when a "!" The sign immediately goes into reboot. When you try to update, it immediately goes into reboot again ... Using the "Windows Device Recovery Tool" program, the phone switches to flashing mode and the inscription "Nokia" appears at the top of the screen - it immediately goes into reboot again. In general, all methods do not help. What can you advise?

Post has been editeddarkantm - 22.11.15, 13:44

Rep: (94)
Hello. You will have to roll back to WP 8.1 and only then install the latest build on the SLOW channel (10586.11). No other way. Read the topic header, there are more details, too lazy to write instructions.

Wladelets @ 11/22/2015, 17:43*
I have to roll back to WP 8.1

The fact of the matter, as I wrote above, is that when you roll back, as the phone goes into a flashing state, it restarts again, and the program reports a failure.
Any other tips? Or is it only in the SC?

* darkantm , solved the problem?

Posted on 03/02/2019, 23:13:

* darkantm , I have the same thing, only I did not update anything

Rep: (14)
Try to flash in dead mode. Maybe a ride

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 12:15