[Android] Galaxy Wearable | Provides connection of Samsung watches to the device

Rep: (2506)
Galaxy wearable
Version: 2.2.23.19021251

Last update of the program in the header:06.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.

Description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.
Samsung Gear is used to configure and control the following features:
- connection to a mobile device / disconnection from a mobile device;
- Software Update;
- clock settings;
- Download and configure applications;
- find my gear;
- create and configure notifications, etc.

Install the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device, connect it to Samsung Gear via Bluetooth and enjoy all the features listed.
The Samsung Gear app does not support tablets.
Supported devices may vary by region, mobile network operator and device brand.

The settings and functions available in the Samsung Gear app work only when the Samsung Gear is connected to a mobile device. In the absence of a reliable connection of Samsung Gear to a mobile device, the correct operation of the functions is not guaranteed.

Support Resolution: 1920x1080 (FHD), 1280x720 (HD), 960x540 (QHD), 2560x1440 (WQHD), 800x480 (WVGA), 1280x800 (WXGA)

Android required: 4.4+, for Galaxy Watch 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Homepage: http://www.samsung.com/ru/support/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager
Changes:
Android OS 6.0 support

Download: version 2.2.23.19021251 [Android] Galaxy Wearable (Post by berz70 # 83036130)

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 09.03.19, 00:56
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (12)
Clock:Samsung Gear S3
Phone:Meizu Pro 6
Firmware:6.3.0.0G
Apk version:2.2.20.17113061
When the clock is added, the program crashes and no longer starts at all.
Any thoughts on this?

Rep: (4)
* dendy987,
The same garbage on meizu mx 5, I think there is no more support. + if now you go to google play then there’s no program at all ...

Rep: (22)
ran into the same problem for the 9th beta.
by debug it is clear that:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.content.pm.IPackageInstallObserver $ Stub"

Apparently, when trying to establish a connection in parallel, it’s still creeping to set something up (this class is used to install the APK in the background)
it remains to understand what he wants to put and do it manually ...

Rep: (3)
1V4N @ 4.07.18, 21:54*
ran into the same problem for the 9th beta.

Here is what customer support answered me about this:

Regarding the fact that when the Gear S2 is connected to your mobile device, the Samsung Gear application closes spontaneously, our experts said that the updated version of the Samsung Gear application will be available in August 2018.
Thank you for your patience.

Rep: (22)
* nomadsman

thank
I have not yet been answered
I picked up the application, the code is very obfuscated, it's hard to understand what's what. We will wait and walk for a month with idle hours - stylish, fashionable, youth

Rep: (36)
The people who have a Pixel 2Xl and who upgraded to the 5th beta, tell me, does your gear program work? Does the watch connect?

Post has been editedJUNK03 - 26.07.18, 08:27

Rep: (9)
Do not update to the latest version. This shit kills the synchronization of a number of clock / phone bundles.

Rep: (0)
* JUNK03 , I can say with confidence that with the release of Android Pie, Gear is working fine, notifications are coming in, the clock is connecting, payments are passing. Pixel 2 XL: D

Attached images
Attached Image

Zhaba7376 @ 08/08/18, 18:19*
JUNK03, I can confidently say that with the release of Android Pie, Gear works fine, notifications come, the clock connects, payments go through. Pixel 2 XL: D

How did you connect it? Reinstalled - it crashes anyway. UPD, you have Gear S3, I'm with Gear S2.

Post has been editednomadsman - 09.08.18, 15:20
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (9)
I have Google Pixl XL, the day before Android 9 firmware arrived and that’s it, kapzdets. My Gear s3 frontier no longer sees the phone and the program does not start.

Rep: (36)
* rus1384,
Since 5 beta everything is ok. I rolled over, the hours were already paired with the phone

Posted on 08/09/2018, 16:57:

* Zhaba7376,
Yes, I ended up reading the xda thread and just rolling over. Everything works, both on beta and on the release Android Pie.

* nomadsman , I have a Gear S3 Frontier, the firmware Pie rolled to 8.1.0, everything works, when I rolled to DP4, 5, then everything crashed and did not work, then I refused beta. Rolled back to Oreo. After the release of the OTA release, the firmware got up, honestly I forgot about the problems with the clock, it was in the evening, after work, and in the morning I didn’t even remember, only the next day, when I paid for it for hours, I realized that everything worked fine on 9-ke. Here is a story.

Post has been editedZhaba7376 - 09.08.18, 17:22
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (6)
Pixel 2 XL and Gear S3, after updating the phone to Android Pie, the application stopped connecting watches. When you try to reconnect, the application crashes. I will never buy Samsung equipment again. Do not support the latest version of your watch, it's overkill.

* Tonell , the same thing on gear sport, we will wait for the new version of the program)

Hello. Since May, the Samsung gear application does not work, but the clock connected to the phone, when the application was launched, the connection was reset
Today I decided to reinstall the application (in vain) and now I can’t connect the clock to the phone
I did a complete reset of the clock, it still throws it from the application at the moment when I click connect to the clock
I have a Google pixel on Android 9 (I'm not sure but the problems came with Android p tag)
I ask for help

Post has been editedMr.akil - 12.08.18, 16:02

* Mr.akil Read above, wrote the answer that I received from the support of Gnusmas.

I bought a Samsung Gear Sport, a Meizu pro 6 phone, with the first connection of the phone with the watch everything is ok and works fine (only charging at the watch flies off during daylight hours), but it's worth disconnecting the watch from the phone and that's it, they don’t want to connect anymore. On the phone in the application it writes what is connected to the clock, and on the watch what is not connected. Only a reboot of the phone helps, but every time this is done too. Has anyone had such a problem? Is it just interesting that the problem is in Samsung and Meizu compatibility, or is it just a crooked version of the application, or is it a marriage in the bluetooth module of the watch?

Rep: (6)
* abdullin9005, Today an update came out, you need to install the samsung accessory service and gear s plugin

Post has been editedTonell - 14.08.18, 10:55

* Tonell , thank you for the reminder))

Rep: (775)
Application update, renamed Galaxy Wearable and Galaxy Watch support addedAttached fileGalaxy Wearable_2.2.21.18080361.apk(6.66 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 11:44