[Android] Galaxy Wearable | Provides connection of Samsung watches to the device

Rep: (2492)
Galaxy wearable
Version: 2.2.23.19021251

Last update of the program in the header:06.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.

Description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.
Samsung Gear is used to configure and control the following features:
- connection to a mobile device / disconnection from a mobile device;
- Software Update;
- clock settings;
- Download and configure applications;
- find my gear;
- create and configure notifications, etc.

Install the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device, connect it to Samsung Gear via Bluetooth and enjoy all the features listed.
The Samsung Gear app does not support tablets.
Supported devices may vary by region, mobile network operator and device brand.

The settings and functions available in the Samsung Gear app work only when the Samsung Gear is connected to a mobile device. In the absence of a reliable connection of Samsung Gear to a mobile device, the correct operation of the functions is not guaranteed.

Support Resolution: 1920x1080 (FHD), 1280x720 (HD), 960x540 (QHD), 2560x1440 (WQHD), 800x480 (WVGA), 1280x800 (WXGA)

Android required: 4.4+, for Galaxy Watch 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Homepage: http://www.samsung.com/ru/support/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager
Changes:
Android OS 6.0 support

Download: version 2.2.23.19021251 [Android] Galaxy Wearable (Post by berz70 # 83036130)

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 09.03.19, 00:56
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (49)
did so. found on the forum. copied part of the message.

It does not channel on deep custom.
In my build.prop it is generally written that I have a Nexus for working with an HDR + camera, and in fact Nubia Z11. In general, these applications are not in the market.
Though correct in the file.

Rep: (0)
* Barracuda81

Well, yes, he still does not find it in the market. I downloaded and launched the link without any warnings about changing the firmware.

Rep: (49)
New version of the Plugin:

Attached fileGear S Plugin_2.2.03.17112941N_apk-dl.com.apk(33.27 MB)

Rep: (1)
Guys, is there a tablet tab e, if you stick it on it with a custom, can it be connected with the watch? Or with a tablet in any way?

Rep: (1204)
New version of the Plugin:

Attached filewatchmanager_2.2.20.17113061.apk(6.04 MB)

Rep: (3)
Watch Gear S3. According to the law of meanness from the whole family, only my smart turned out to be incompatible.
Is there any step-by-step instruction on how to manually install the Gear app on an incompatible smartphone?
What apk files to download and in what sequence to install? Do I need to manually change anything in the system files?
There are root-rights, android 5.1.1, RAM 2 gigs.

Thank you in advance!

Rep: (64)
Onstep @ 01/02/2018, 12:49*
Watch Gear S3. According to the law of meanness from the whole family, only my smart turned out to be incompatible.
Is there any step-by-step instruction on how to manually install the Gear app on an incompatible smartphone?
What apk files to download and in what sequence to install?
Thank you in advance!

Read the topic s3

Rep: (-1)
Watch Gear Sport, smartphone Meizu MX4 Pro. From the Samsung Gear application I tap the Samsung Pay setting and for a while the smartphone screen stops showing info, it’s not that it freezes, it’s just not updating the picture. After a minute or two, the Samsung Pay plug-in opens, writes “Enable service not found”, a brief info about the use of Samsung Pay on the watch scrolls, but the Login button>inactive. What can be wrong?

Attached Image

Attached Image

the problem has already been solved, in anothertopic

Post has been editedmichalpalych - 13.01.18, 17:51

Rep: (955)
After the next update to the "nightie" xiaomi.eu, the access to the application store stopped working: just a white screen opens.
Previously, on an older version of this firmware, everything worked well.
Attached Image

this solutiondid not help: there are a lot of errors with text about an unauthorized change in the OS, it is impossible to work.
Perhaps there is a more elegant way to fix everything?

update: if anyone is interested, only a complete rejection of the "meow OS" helped me, on the 7th naked droid the plugin spars like a native, without failures.

Post has been editedkrasnoff - 17.02.18, 19:34

Rep: (60)
Gear S plugin v2.2.03.18011941N
Attached fileGear S Plugin_v2.2.03.18011941N.apk(36.5 MB)

Only after this version did synchronization with SHealth work fine for me

Rep: (22)
* fklida , * fklida , Thank you so much! Plus flew away. 2 days I was tormented with connecting Gear S3 Classic to the Xiaomi mi max phone, synchronization with SHealth did not work. Resetting devices and changing software versions did not help. The only thing that saved, I recommend to everyone.

Rep: (955)
Comrades, maybe there is a way to learn the “faces” for watches from the male app store NOT on the smartphone screen? He broke all his eyes already - finely. There is a computer with Win and a tablet on the 10 "droid (I tried to put gear there, but it does not work without reference to the clock). All the best!

update: the question has disappeared, it turns out that Windows supports primitive translation from droids. smartphone and computer sniffed.

Post has been editedkrasnoff - 17.02.18, 20:46

Rep: (2)
Gear S plugin v2.2.03.18011941N
[attachment = "12135362: Gear S ... 011941N.apk"]

Only after this version did synchronization with SHealth work fine for me

Highscreen boost 2se works after these manipulations. thank you very much
UPD:
I can’t put a plus sign, litter)

Post has been editedfanishe - 21.02.18, 21:07

Rep: (4)
Galaxy S7 edge can not turn on this program. And google play and the Samsung store are asked to update the program but it is not updated, downloaded from 4pda, installed but it does not start on the phone in the programs it is not visible. I got GearS3 and can’t connect to the phone. Samsung Gear does not start.
Where to dig ....?

Wipe data / factory reset helped

Post has been editededdis40 - 23.02.18, 19:51

Rep: (27)
Good day! I connected gear s3 using dances with a tambourine to samsung core prime g360h, because on tel. Only 1GB of RAM. Everything works, but instead of the "Payment" tab, inf. the icon, when clicked, "Connection failed. Please try again later."

Attached Image

Which way to dig? Thank!

Good day!
Maybe someone ran into a problem: the Samsung Gear application was installed on the Lenovo P70 from the play market, but it does not start (!), It says that "an error occurred in the Samsung Gear application." Android version, RAM fit the requirements.
Please tell me possible solutions to this problem.

I bought IconX 2018 headphones, and you can take advantage of all the functions embedded in them only through this application. And somehow I do not want to change the smartphone because of this.

The previous version of Samsung Gear is installed and launched, but stubbornly does not want to see paired headphones.

Rep: (24)
I'm sorry, but why in the play market it says that it is not supported by my device. Phone Note 8. I can not update from the phone. I wanted to download here, but the version that is laid out is not for the original Samsung phones.?

Rep: (62)
* azadik , In the Samsung galaxy apps that writes, have you tried to install from this store?

You have an 8 "tablet or a phone that came out almost a year ago. If the tablet, then yes it is not supported. If the phone, then it’s very strange everything works on my 8-laptop phone, it can be installed from the market without problems.

Post has been editedsedfom - 31.05.18, 09:19

Rep: (24)
* sedfom , Everything was decided by simple removal and reinstallation. Thank you very much.

* tripleclick
Tripleclick @ 10/07/17, 1:17 PM*
How to install on a bone MIUI, to install the original firmware is not an option, because it is Chinese.

When the new phone was tied up, an error of -110 crashed, if the problem is the same, then I decided this:
Put the current APK (at the time of writing the post)
1) Samsung gear
2) Gear S Plugin
3) Samsung Pay for Gear
4) Samsung Accessory Service
Presumably exactlySamsung Accessory Servicecan not be delivered independently.
Firmware - Xiaomi.EU Multi v 9.5.2.0, watches - Samsung Gear S3 frontier.

Post has been editedSeganitto - 06.06.18, 01:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 14:37