[Android] Galaxy Wearable | Provides connection of Samsung watches to the device

Rep: (2506)
Galaxy wearable
Version: 2.2.23.19021251

Last update of the program in the header:06.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.

Description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.
Samsung Gear is used to configure and control the following features:
- connection to a mobile device / disconnection from a mobile device;
- Software Update;
- clock settings;
- Download and configure applications;
- find my gear;
- create and configure notifications, etc.

Install the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device, connect it to Samsung Gear via Bluetooth and enjoy all the features listed.
The Samsung Gear app does not support tablets.
Supported devices may vary by region, mobile network operator and device brand.

The settings and functions available in the Samsung Gear app work only when the Samsung Gear is connected to a mobile device. In the absence of a reliable connection of Samsung Gear to a mobile device, the correct operation of the functions is not guaranteed.

Support Resolution: 1920x1080 (FHD), 1280x720 (HD), 960x540 (QHD), 2560x1440 (WQHD), 800x480 (WVGA), 1280x800 (WXGA)

Android required: 4.4+, for Galaxy Watch 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Homepage: http://www.samsung.com/ru/support/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager
Changes:
Android OS 6.0 support

Download: version 2.2.23.19021251 [Android] Galaxy Wearable (Post by berz70 # 83036130)

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 09.03.19, 00:56
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (62)
* holopyt , In the header of the topic for discussing watches there is a link to the topic samsung pay plugin

Rep: (35)
Complaint ed. Delete Quote
People need help. I bought Nokia 7.1 on android 9. The watch stubbornly does not want to connect. I think many have encountered this problem. It seems that I heard that there is a patched version of the samsung wear program. Give a link to download pliz. With me, plus a turnip to all who responded.

Rep: (1)
* stavros0088,
To get started, try installing the Galaxy watch plugin and Samsung accessory service. I also suffered for a long time at first, until I found out that I needed to put these things.

Rep: (13)
I can’t connect iconx to xperia xz1 with 9th android, only 1 earphone works, the program also refuses to work, I installed all the plugins, nothing helped ...

Rep: (0)
Hello! Perhaps my info will be useful to someone.
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Watch 46 mm. and for a week unsuccessfully tried to make friends with MEIZU 6.
There were problems like everyone else: an unstable connection on bluetooth and notifications from applications do not come.
The solution turned out to be quite simple. At least for my sweet couple.
In the permissions of the installed applications Galaxy Wearabe, Galaxy Watch Plugin and Samsung Accessory Servise
I set "allow work in the background" instead of "Smart background (recommended)."
And everything went "... like smoke from white apple trees ...")))
The clock is now stably connected, all notifications fly over !!!

All peace and goodness! Be healthy!

Attached Image

Attached Image

I bought a Galaxy Watch 46mm. They refused to connect to Nokia 6.1 phone (a galaxy with an inscription spinning connected). I solved the problem by forcing the clock in the phone’s bluetooth menu. After that, Galaxy Wearable connected to the watch without any problems. But the only thing - after losing the connection between the clock and the phone, you need to climb into the menu again and connect the clock. Without connecting, the phone reports that the watch is connected and calls and notifications arrive on the watch, but data does not arrive on the Galaxy Wearable.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Alexbroch @ 01/28/2019, 10:09 PM*
I bought a Galaxy Watch 46mm. They refused to connect to Nokia 6.1 phone (a galaxy with an inscription spinning connected). I solved the problem by forcing the clock in the phone’s bluetooth menu. After that, Galaxy Wearable connected to the watch without any problems. But the only thing - after losing the connection between the clock and the phone, you need to climb into the menu again and connect the clock. Without connecting, the phone reports that the watch is connected and calls and notifications arrive on the watch, but data does not arrive on the Galaxy Wearable.

The same phone with this program picks up automatically (put the main jackdaws in your profile, device, and on the main screen
Bluetooth Auto Connect

bought means a watch samsung gear 42mm on dr, such a happy one. I come home, try to connect to the phone .. and I have "less than 1.5 GB of memory on the device." I had to activate them from my mother’s phone.Do not tell me, can you somehow connect, if there is not so much memory?

Wow

Removed Galaxy Wearable. I install Galaxy Watch Plugin and start installing Gear + Plugin ++ 2.2.02.17042161.apk (installed), GearModule ++ 2.2.02.17042161.apk (installed), and GearManagerStub.apk is not installed. When you connect the watch, this whole thing is updated to Galaxy Wearable, the watch connects, I go to galaxy apps and still there is no clock tab ... can you tell me what’s the matter? nothing good is suggested in support. J730FM Phone

Good day.
How to install this software on a phone with 1g of operative? I tried to doinstructionsbut nothing comes of it. Any thoughts?

The new version of Galaxy wearable 2.2.23.19021251

Attached files

Attached fileGalaxy wearable 2.2.23.19021251.apk(7.97 MB)

Rep: (59)
The new version required anew to go through the pairing procedure with the watch with all the ensuing consequences.

Post has been editedCrumb - 09.03.19, 12:26

I can’t connect the Galaxy watch to the Samsung s7 edge. The clock shows the passkey on the phone. What should I do? Maybe someone knows?

Hello everyone. I can’t connect the c3 clock to a new smart agm a9 / android 8.1 /. Everything stops at the end of pairing. Does the bluetooth watch. How to make friends with a smart? Before that, the clock was connected to the s8 A8 +. There was no problem. Everything worked .
Attached Image
Attached Image

Dead topic ...

Rep: (3)
All problems with the first connection are solved easily.

1. Drop the clock to factory settings
2. Throw off the smartphone to the factory settings

But if then the device loses connection and does not want to connect, this is a problem (every time you do not want to reset to factory settings).
Several times helped dance with a tambourine. I rebooted the device several times, turned off the bluetooth, and canceled the pairing. In short, a watch normally only works with samsung smartphones.
If you have another phone, do not take them.

Rep: (2)
* total08 , if we talk about the complete correctness of the work, then yes, but for those who essentially do not care for Samsung Pay and the fact that the watch will work a little less on a single charge, you can take it. I have MI A1 and work adequately on all firmware.
Miyuay did not try, so I can’t say anything.

Post has been editedVersy - 18.03.19, 13:42
Reason for editing: Clarified

Rep: (3)
Problem and solution.

And so, I have a Meizu m2 note smartphone - Flyme 6.2.0 Global

Problem:
1. The clock could only be connected after resetting the phone to the factory settings.
2. After disconnecting bluetooth on the phone, the clock could not be reconnected. It was necessary to reset the phone again.

Since all flyme firmware for my smartphone has android 5, flashing to different versions did not help.

Decision:
The problem was solved by the custom firmware LineageOS 14.1. with Android 7.1.2 Nougat

I don’t know, the problem was in android version 5 or in the flyme shell. But with LineageOS 14.1 firmware. on Android 7.1.2 Nougat everything works.

Rep: (17)
The latest version of Galaxy Wearable 2.2.24.19031361

Attached files

Attached filecom-samsung-android-app-watchmanager-2119031361-45266913-e14e58512c926049c60f69f6f2daff25.apk(13.46 MB)

Rep: (21)
The latest version worked on Adndroid 9, it seems like it connected without glitches after a flashing. J7 2016 - normal flight :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 04:02