[Android] Galaxy Wearable | Provides connection of Samsung watches to the device

Rep: (2506)
Galaxy wearable
Version: 2.2.23.19021251

Last update of the program in the header:06.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.

Description:
The Samsung Gear app connects Samsung Gear to a mobile device. In addition, it allows you to manage and control the functions and applications of Samsung Gear installed through Gear Apps.
Samsung Gear is used to configure and control the following features:
- connection to a mobile device / disconnection from a mobile device;
- Software Update;
- clock settings;
- Download and configure applications;
- find my gear;
- create and configure notifications, etc.

Install the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device, connect it to Samsung Gear via Bluetooth and enjoy all the features listed.
The Samsung Gear app does not support tablets.
Supported devices may vary by region, mobile network operator and device brand.

The settings and functions available in the Samsung Gear app work only when the Samsung Gear is connected to a mobile device. In the absence of a reliable connection of Samsung Gear to a mobile device, the correct operation of the functions is not guaranteed.

Support Resolution: 1920x1080 (FHD), 1280x720 (HD), 960x540 (QHD), 2560x1440 (WQHD), 800x480 (WVGA), 1280x800 (WXGA)

Android required: 4.4+, for Galaxy Watch 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Homepage: http://www.samsung.com/ru/support/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager
Changes:
Android OS 6.0 support

Download: version 2.2.23.19021251 [Android] Galaxy Wearable (Post by berz70 # 83036130)

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 09.03.19, 00:56
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (6)
I installed CM13 on my S5 firmware, the program stopped running. What is, does the Samsung watch really work only with the Samsung phone and only on the original firmware? Brad some to be honest.

Rep: (0)
just in build.prop mark another manufacturer instead of Samsung and everything will work

Rep: (529)

Colleagues, hello!

Because of the glitch, I had to reinstall Samsung Gear. Applications required permission. When trying to set permissions received"Overlays detected" . I disabled the usual applications in this situation. Did not help. Then turned off all applications. Did not help. Disconnected system applications. It also did not help.

Tell me, please, where to dig further? What else can you do?

Post has been editedVitaly Ivanovich - 08.11.16, 12:29

Rep: (6)
With the last update of the program, the Gear WATCH
S2 stopped connecting with the program on
Galaxy S6 phone, despite the fact that the Bluetooth
connected to the phone and the clock ..
Can anyone have a previous version (Now
software version 2.2.17022862., Gear S Р lugin
2.2.03.17032461)? I want to roll back, everything was fine there

Rep: (63)
Davidssg @ 04/04/17, 09:54*
Can anyone have a previous version (Now
software version 2.2.17022862., Gear S Р lugin
2.2.03.17032461)?

hold on
Attached filecom.samsung.android.gearoplugin_2.2.03.17032461-2117032461_minAPI18 (arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk(42.88 MB)

Rep: (5)
Welcome. I know that is not quite the topic. Need a Gear IconX Plugin. I can not download from the market. He writes that my device is not supported. Who can download and upload apk? + in karma

Rep: (1)
Hello! Maybe someone can help here: Gear s2 classic + lg g flex (kit kat 4.4) = the application downloaded from the market, hooked to the clock, it would seem an idyll. BUT! when you open the "other dials" and "other applications" hangs download, ending in "Unknown error. Try again".
I tried to reboot the phone / clock, tried to delete the application / separate plugins / all together / complete reset of the clock / partial reset
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, tell me plz

I have the same

Rep: (14)
Installed on the tablet Sony Xperia z2, does not find the clock ,

Hello! Please tell me, is it possible to legit Samsung Gear Fit 2 with digma linx 420 3g (version andoid 6.0)? The phone does not search for Samsung Gear on the playmarket, downloaded the apk of this offer and the necessary plug-ins. But when I go to Samsung Gear, the device cannot find a bracelet. Tell me if it is possible to solve this problem somehow. I also tried the variant described here but without the results.http://samsungu.ru/plu...-drugim-smartfonam.php

Rep: (82)
How to install on a bone MIUI, to install the original firmware is not an option, because it is Chinese.

I wanted to connect the Samsung Gear Circle headset to the Samsung Galaxy J1 phone (2016), but the Samsung Gear application doesn’t see it ((. I called the Samsung tech support and said that only S and A series devices are supported, how to fix the apk file so that the model is supported, because add to the list of supported devices, probably someone has already done. Share pliz

Help install Samsung Gear on samsung s3, with firmware lineage

I wrote in samsung support:
help install the Samsung Gear program on my phone (GT-i9300), I have a third-party LineageOS firmware that I don’t want to change, but I really want to buy a Samsung Gear Sport smart watch that’s not connected to the phone
that's what they said:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your interest in Samsung applications.
We acknowledge receipt of your new message that you cannot install the Samsung Gear app. Thank you for the information sent.
Please note that, despite the fact that the inability to install the Samsung Gear application is related to the software of your phone, this phone model does not support connection to the Gear watch, since the amount of RAM in this phone is 1 GB.
Keep in mind that Gear devices are compatible with Samsung smartphones running Android 4.3 and other manufacturers' smartphones running Android 4.4 with a minimum of 1.5 GB of RAM, iOS 9.0 and newer devices, and iPhone 5 and newer smartphones. (For iPhone 6S and 6S + running iOS 10 and later, connecting to Gear may be unstable).
Thank you for your understanding.
If you encounter any other situation and you have more questions, please contact us and our support team will help you with the necessary information.
In a word, they sent me off along with their flagships ...

My lg g2 also does not install on my

Posted on 11/19/2017 01:06 AM:

I tried the phone of my wife's Sony xperia Z and everything flooded

Posted on 11/19/2017 01:07 AM:

It is necessary now to change the phone

Rep: (49)
Attached fileSamsung Gear_2.2.17082261_apk-dl.com.apk(6.12 MB)

Attached fileGear S Plugin_2.2.03.17111041N_apk-dl.com.apk(33.27 MB)

The latest version from anyone on custom and on Resurrection Remix writes that it is not available for your phone.

Post has been editedBarracuda81 - 25.11.17, 08:18

Rep: (136)
* Barracuda81 , thank you very much! Can you tell me where else you can find a new version in the future?

Rep: (49)
* Proms ,

When the new version comes out, go through the computer in the Google Market to the application page and change in the line instead of google.playstore.com (I don’t remember the address) on apk-dl.com and download the apk file for yourself.

https://lifehacker.ru/...play-bez-ogranichenij/

Post has been editedBarracuda81 - 30.11.17, 21:35
Reason for editing: Article added

* Barracuda81 Put the application from the links anyway, writes that the software is changed. s5 sewing RR. What else can I do besides installing a heap of applications from manuals?

did so. found on the forum. copied part of the message.

"(need root). We’re correct system \ build.prop
ro.product.manufacturer = samsun
or even from the noodle we write anything for the samsung place "

rebooted. set the weight. earned.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 10:10