> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Antiyoy | [Strategy] Simple turn-based strategy
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 262 ] ** [81,88%]
Good [ 47 ] ** [14,69%]
Average [ 4 ] ** [1,25%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,31%]
Terribly [ 6 ] ** [1,88%]
Total votes: 320

Rep: (1534)
Antiyoy
Version: 1.24a
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:09.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simple turn-based strategy

Description:
Turn-based strategy with simple rules, but deep gameplay.
The game is a remake of the game slay, but compared to it has some advantages:
- Multiplayer up to 5th players in hotseat mode
- Random card generator (in the original only previously created ones were created)
- Many smooth animations and good optimization
- Training made in the form of a game level with tips

Author: yiotro

The game is completely free, without advertising and donat.

Picture
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...io.tro.antiyoy.android

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 2.2+

Download:
Version 1.24a Antiyoy (Post NightOWL * # 85124999)

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 09.05.19, 10:52
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (1)
I sat down to see what kind of game it was and stuck for an hour: lol:
Looks and feels like a HD replay of Slay, I approve of this)

Rep: (5)
yiotro I welcome.
such a problem.

Attached Image

on the field, instead of units - black squares.

system:
nexus 7 (first generation), android - 4.1.2 (stock)

with respect.

Post has been editedk @ lev - 20.11.15, 19:46

k @ lev @ 11/20/2015, 5:40 PM*
such a problem.
on the field, instead of units - black squares.

Thanks for the feedback, I will try to solve this problem.

Post has been editedyiotro - 20.11.15, 19:56

Update
Version 1.01. Changes:
- Fixed a bug with black squares on some devices
Download:
Attached fileantiyoy.apk(2.99 MB)

* Johnny3T, Try zooming in with pinch to zoom, maybe it will. In general, if the phone has a very different aspect ratio from the standard, then such problems are possible
In the next version I will try to fix this problem.

Post has been editedyiotro - 22.11.15, 23:22

Update
Version 1.02. Changes:
- Improved 4: 3 screen support
Download:

Rep: (27)
Put 5 game)

Update
Version 1.03. Changes:
- Added difficulty levels
- Fixed several bugs
Download:

Rep: (14)
Good game

Update
Version 1.06. Changes:
- Added map editor
- Now you can start the campaign immediately with difficult levels
- Minor amendments
Download:
Attached fileantiyoy.apk(2.46 MB)

Rep: (48)
Editor is great. It will be possible to take a closer look at the work of AI ...

yiotro, could you make it so that the territories inside were also displayed as hexagons? As in the original Slay. Well, or that could be included in the settings. I do not like the current solid fill ...

At first impressions, the computer plays very little ... So far, one remark: he always walks second, it would be nice to have the opportunity to choose who will start.
And further. The second player at the beginning of the game has an advantage. For example, we make an equal area in the editor 20x20. Two players. So the first player has 10 money available, and the second, after my turn, will already have 20. Or 19 if I capture one of his cells, with his only unit I could build on the first move. And with his first move he can immediately build a tower. What's wrong here ...
Can you make it possible for the player himself to choose the amount of which he and the computer will have? To experiment with ...
What else. When choosing a unit, the area where it can be put is always shown, this is correct. But it is also shown in the case when this unit cannot be bought: no money. And in this case, it would be more logical that the territory is not highlighted: you can not buy it anyway. In addition, it is better visually, but sometimes it did not pay attention to the availability of money, trying to put a unit ... and so everything is clear.

In the editor, an option is desirable - erase everything. And then gets the erasure of the island in the cells.
You cannot leave training without passing it.
In the editor, the choice of the number of players and the complexity would be better to do as a menu and not looping. And indicate that - "by chance" is a random finished card. In order not to find out this method of scientific spear ...
By the way, there is also a problem here: let's say I made my card, then inadvertently clicked "by chance", that's all. My creation is gone: (

But in general, the toy is made well. I wish you success in the refinement.

yiotro, could you make it so that the territories inside were also displayed as hexagons? As in the original Slay. Well, or that could be included in the settings. I do not like the current solid fill ...

OK, I will add this feature in the new version. The only question is where to push this setting so that it is in the topic :)

upd : I started making this feature and saw that it looks like this:
Attached Image

In my opinion it looks somehow not very ...
We need to figure out how to make it look normal.

Post has been editedyiotro - 02.12.15, 15:19

So yes, not really - the lines are too fat. I think that you just need to make the lines as small as possible and everything will be fine. Look at the screenshots of "sley", because there everything looks fine.

And at the expense of "where to shove," well, make a separate menu with all the settings and everything.
And what about my other suggestions?

Yes, by the way, why is it impossible in the editor to immediately install the same baron and knight? It seems to me that if an editor, then it is necessary to give the opportunity to edit everything that is. That would be better.

Post has been editedkred - 02.12.15, 19:06

kred @ 12/02/2015, 20:09*
I tried it here, and that's what happened. On the phone it looks quite normal. Only for some reason horizontal lines are not displayed on some hexagons ... This would be fixed and the problem solved.

there is another problem: at low ppi, it looks like this:
Attached Image

The lower ppi, the more pixels.

Rep: (37)
Looks interesting. Simple and tasteful

kred @ 12/03/2015, 00:02*
Therefore, I see no reason not to do as I showed.

Unfortunately, there will always be people who will minus the game for this reason (and there are still other reasons to commemorate). For example:
Attached Image

Posted 12/03/2015 09:42:

And at the expense of "where to shove," well, make a separate menu with all the settings and everything.

The problem is not to make a separate menu, but to organically fit it into the existing menu system. For example, where should there be a button that opens this menu?) There is no space on the main screen, and the rest as well.
I will try to display the grid in dots, it may even look normal, but not a fact

Rep: (18)
Not like this game for an hour
Hexxagon

LeshaRB @ 12/03/2015, 11:23*
Not like this game for an hour
Hexxagon

Rather this:Slay

kred @ 12/02/2015 11:49*
At first impressions, the computer plays very little ... So far, one remark: he always walks second, it would be nice to have the opportunity to choose who will start.

I thought about it, but for me it is very important that the game has a simple interface that is easy to understand. And to make the choice possible, you have to cram a bunch of buttons. So I decided to abandon it.
The second player at the beginning of the game has the advantage

Yes, there is a problem with the balance, but if you just give a lot of money to the first player right away, then the first will have an advantage :)
The card generator is trying to make balanced cards giving a slight advantage to some players. To measure the balance, I made a special system: About a thousand measurements are taken (AIs are played on the generated maps), after which I look at the distribution. I managed to ensure that the distribution is almost even, that is, on average, all players have about the same chance of winning, although in specific cases there may be distortions.
What else. When choosing a unit, the area where it can be put is always shown, this is correct. But it is also shown in the case when this unit cannot be bought: no money. And in this case, it would be more logical that the territory is not highlighted: you can not buy it anyway. In addition, it is better visually, but sometimes it did not pay attention to the availability of money, trying to put a unit ... and so everything is clear.

Then yes, I will make a small indication. When the money is not enough, the coin from the top left will attract attention.
In the editor, an option is desirable - erase everything. And then gets the erasure of the island in the cells.

Ok, add.
In the editor, the choice of the number of players and the complexity would be better to do as a menu and not looping. And indicate that - "by chance" is a random finished card. In order not to find out this method of scientific spear ...

Looping over is much easier than a menu with sliders. And the phrase "random map" did not fit into the button, so I had to cut it.
By the way, there is also a problem here: let's say I made my card, then inadvertently clicked "by chance", that's all. My creation is gone: (

You can minimize the game and close it from the multitasking menu. The map is saved only when you exit the menu.
But in general, the toy is made well. I wish you success in the refinement.

Thank you: D

Post has been editedyiotro - 06.12.15, 18:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 11:10