> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Java for VGA displays? | Is there something worthwhile ...

Rep: (7)
Hello.
Help, ischyu second week java machine for VGA displays. Prior to this, on the QVGA used Esmertec JBed (full-screen version of the without borders BOTH) s like the fact that it was possible to write in the forums without any problems (the program does not vylitala to work very quickly, and so on) plus the ability to clipboard (ctrl + c, ctrl + v, etc.) from the outside in Java and vice versa.
And similar machines, I have not seen.

So going to the VGA and installation of the machine + opera mini, it became impossible to use :(
The problem is that the fonts are very fine!

We need your help: Where to get Java emulsion. For VGA displays to be like the above description on the possibilities ???

Thank you in advance :) !

No one on VGA opera mini does not start or something :(?

Oh, no I did not help, but me, that's VGA_3D_Esmertec_JBed modes with enhanced Java-Heap up to 8MB.http://asusmobile.ru/board/files/jbed3dmod..._020108_199.cab
Oblodateli VGA will be delighted;) !!!

Rep: (374)
Muxa777 ,
and what for these things want?

Try to build a Esmertec_Jeodek_build_20070425_1_1 (this is not the link I have installed in PDA, take a "AsusKluba" lecturing somewhere in the "Ladoshki") Try to Search.
Jbed and JBed3D differently ustroiny. One Campiglio in your own code, and the other simply emulates midlets.

Added @ 22.02.2008, 23:55

I have a raccoon X650 are both like family :)

Rep: (10)
Lay zhbeda screen menu of any application) compared with its current, and then maybe nothing will replace)

I do not have a PC at hand. And there is no PDA "screenshot" prog :( (neuspel put).

I laid out version: 20070524.2.1. compare with her.
But in that which I have suggested:
FullScreen, VGA mode potderzhka 3D, what that thing is increased up to 8Mb.
Just like as JBed Compile the application in its "cunning" code and then uses and JBed3D simply emulates the MIDlet. The one that I put on the way of weak Protsakh will lag. I have to 500MHz normul.

Rep: (89)
Muxa777 ,
Now I have hp hx4700. RealVGA enabled mode. The opera mini choose the font large or very large and everything works fine bukovki very large. And yuzayu cartoon font size that is close to a large minioperovskomu.

Post has been editeddaemonpnz - 16.03.08, 12:40

Rep: (0)
Yet, there is a version that works on a Dell X51v?

Rep: (168)
discussion of java emulatorHERE

Rep: (0)
Thank you, old man) was looking for such a thing to Slofiish X900. Finally, everything worked as it is necessary)

Rep: (230)
Guys, fill, who is not broke, this emulator syuda.Kogda something drove him to the mini-opera, just skazka.Seychas needed this, IMHO, the best emulator for vga, and the link swinging a bunch of unintelligible znachkov.Kudy them to shove something in archiver chtol ??) Throw cab, please.

Rep: (43)
ivan govorov @ 25.11.2008, 14:03*
Guys, fill, who is not broke, this emulator syuda.Kogda something drove him to the mini-opera, just skazka.Seychas needed this, IMHO, the best emulator for vga, and the link swinging a bunch of unintelligible znachkov.Kudy them to shove something in archiver chtol ??) Throw cab, please.

I have everything downloaded. Hold.
VGA_3D_Esmertec_JBed modes with enhanced Java-Heap up to 8MB

Attached files

Attached filejbed3dmod_heapsizefix_020108_199.cab(932.65 KB)

Emulsion downloaded, installed a mini-opera with a painted shriftom.Vso flies, no skinny bukovok and wacky curbs, happy as an elephant) Matveich Diamond, between what and what is the difference, then, I do not understand.
Here is a screenshothttp://sderni.ru / 14404sorry, both the forum PDA pour I do not ponyal..p.s., the unit eten-H650

Post has been editedivan govorov - 28.11.08, 05:08

Rep: (1)
An error, in my opinion related to the certificate: ". The file can not be opened Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components can not be found ..." What to do? Can someone tell me that?

Rep: (89)
d @ nnsky,
read the capRunning Java MIDlets on a PDAand we are looking for what you need to start the emulsion on the PDA.

Rep: (25)
mdaaa ... trying "VGA_3D_Esmertec_JBed" wanted PDA in the toilet to throw))) What are you all rejoice? : D Th brakes when you like to scroll: download:? shorter than one brake)) try "JBed 20080912.5.1 by Sorg" there all the flies ... look at the forum, well, or Google;)
if someone is too small a font it will appear in the registry easily increase ...

Post has been editeddevild - 12.12.08, 00:28

devild, I once tortured google, until he found it chudo.Ssylku the studio. / The brakes on this emulsion? You mean that?) At h650 all optimally.

Rep: (913)
Kak Long ago put JBed 20080912.5.1 by Sorg, so my game Ishli 1 \ 4 of the screen

Rep: (1)
** novichok2008 ** @ 11.12.2008, 16:00*
Kak Long ago put JBed 20080912.5.1 by Sorg, so my game Ishli 1 \ 4 of the screen

This is because the emulator is designed for screens 320x240 and 640x480 at you, exactly 4 times larger in area :-)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/30/20, 06:17