> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Archos 62 Xenon - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.27 "

Rep: (2015)
DiscussionArchos 62 Xenon
PictureArchos 62 Xenon
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Attached Image

Hardware
CPUMediatek MT6582 Quad-Core 1.3GhzGPUMali 400MP2
Storage
RAM1GB Internal Storage8GB Expandable StorageMicro SD Card up to 64 GB (when formatted to fat32 standard)
Screen
Diagonal Size6.27 inchResolution1280 x 720 (HD) Technology TypeIPS
Software
Operating SystemAndroid 4.4 KitKatApplication StoreGoogle Play StoreInternet browserChromeVoice AssistantGoogle NowGoogle Apps preinstalledGmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Maps, Play Music, Play Movies, Play BooksARCHOS Apps
Wireless technologies
SIM Placement and Type 1x MiniSIM 1x MicroSIMUMTS / WCDMA / 3G freqsSIM 1 2G / 3G (WCDMA 900/2100 MHz) GSM / GPRS / EDGE freqsSIM 2 2G (GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900/1800/1900 MHz) HSUPA 5.76 Mbit / sSMS / MMSYesWifiYesWifi DirectYesBluetoothYes, with Bluetooth smartGPS / AGPSYesSAR / DASMax Head 0.27 W / kg; Max Body 0.236W / Kg
Camera
Back camera8MP with AutoFocus and flash LED Video Encoding1080pFront Camera5MP
Power
RemovableYesBattery Size2300 mAhBattery TypeLi-IonBattery weight60gNumber of cells1Charging Adaptor5V 1A micro USB
Multimedia
Video PlaybackH.264 up to 1080p resolution - 30 fps / AVI / MP4 / 3GPAudio PlaybackMP3, WAV (PCM / ADPCM), AAC, AAC + 5.1, OGG Vorbis Image viewingJPEG, BMP, GIF, PNGAlert TypeVibration, MP3, WAV ringtonesuPnP / DNLAYes
Ports and sensors
LoudspeakerYes Audio out3.5mm JackMicrophoneYesUSBMicro USB V2.0G-sensorYes
What in the box
ARCHOS 62 XenonUSB chargerUSB cableBatteryHands-free kitQuick Start GuideWarranty Booklet
Description of the model on the manufacturer's website
Useful
Firmware
*CM 12.1
-----------------
*Slim refresh
-----------------
*Flyme os
Official firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 22.07.16, 09:03
Reason for editing: Official firmware

Rep: (648)
* arraki,
Yes I am alarm clock (with Smart) and do not use. ;)(Casio Alarm Clock - "our everything").Only said that "hitch". As said exposed zone "Minsk".

A-Z-H @ 07.01.2016, 12:01*
As said exposed zone "Minsk".
I have exactly what delayu.Kstati, you can open the file build.prop, and look, I usually always there to prescribe Minsk, just do not remember.

* arraki,
Like, Shanghai.
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Yesterday restored Emui, yes, this is my kasyak, I forgot the correct time zone.
Gestures will not work as well, as already mentioned, we do not wake up function on the lock screen and cut them out does not work, the developers have done odd, so it is impossible to disassemble Emui application.

CM 12.1

YANDEX DISK
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Fire855
chrmhoffmann
DerTeufel1980
Al3XKOoL
kashifmin
Santhosh M
ariafan
hyperion70
Installation
Put all wipe: cache / cache dalvik / date / systems.
Tip: First, we put the firmware is loaded into the system, set up, and only then put gappsy and super su.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Explanations
The firmware has a Ruth, is included in the "Developer menu," but he somehow buggy, gives rights only to native file menedzheru.Ne began to understand, therefore, below the archive with superpowers (do not forget to remove the checkbox under "create a space of names).
Attached fileGAPPS_5.1.1.zip(58.88 MB)
Attached fileBETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip(3.83 MB)
Booth supporting init.d:Attached fileBoot_cm12.1_ini.d.zip(6.09 MB)
The script for proca at all frequencies:Attached fileMOD_by_All_2.zip(138.88 KB)
More finishing touches:Attached fileMod_framework_cm (full_mod) .zip(13.31 MB)
It includes: fixed coup at lock, reduced vibration on sen.knopkah, headphones icon in the status bar when they are connected, and most importantly, there is no collapse of the system in their (headphone) is connected.
We treat the transmission of bluetooth:Attached fileFix_btn_cm.zip(168.41 KB)
Adding settings widget clock and weather display settings:Attached fileSmall_mod_setting.zip(10.91 MB)
battery settings:Attached fileMod_3minit_for_cyan.zip(21.11 MB)
Do not forget aboutBackpack, Especially before such experiments !!! ;)
##############
Announcement: curtain with pictures (if there are willing)
Attached Image
: rolleyes:

Post has been editedarraki - 30.03.16, 06:30

arraki @ 10.01.2016, 18:42*
The firmware has a Ruth, is included in the "Developer menu," but he somehow buggy, gives rights only to native file manager

Confirm. Also set SuperSu, but v2.46, through TWRP.
And the question is - can not log in Ing. menu (or through the * # * # 3646633 # * # * or a couple of programs). To adjust the sound from the speaker media (too loud, even on min.gr).

* A-Z-H,
The Cyanogen is not, and never nebylo inzhinerki.
Pro sound is not realized where loud? I have and playing through a player and view video sound is controlled normally.

arraki @ 10.01.2016, 21:28*
sound normally regulated

Yes, adjustable. But I have at minimum. volume - loud for me, but in the middle of the scale and above the speaker is already beginning to "podhripyvat". I wanted to "play" with the values ​​at the median level, understate and align.
PS. And when you lock the image rotated 180 В° on the proportion of seconds before the screen was dimmed. It is?

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 10.01.16, 21:40

* A-Z-H,
I do not know, I have at a minimum very quiet igraet.Kstati, when playing music, the lock screen is pretty cool spectrum analyzer
Attached Image
By the way, try to play with the equalizer, and he also has a speaker operates.

Post has been editedarraki - 10.01.16, 21:46

A-Z-H @ 10.01.2016, 21:33*
It is?
Yes, there is such kasyak.Ya never found this solution (although neshibky then kasyak) at Sliema, for example, screens are done on the contrary, too, was unable to find a solution.

* arraki,
So far, everything is very good. Except for one thing - does not wake up the screen after a call (incoming / outgoing) lasting more than one minute. There is no possibility to make a retreat. If you unlock, you have in the office. table and not in the dialer. I will continue to check. Maybe something not so tuned. : Blush:
Shall try screen timeout increased to 5 minutes.
PS. The proximity sensor operates like. But if you close the flip screen on the cover, the screen does not go out and are likely to go out of a timeout. I will continue to try and understand.
I began to fail online

So far, no such notice. But still little tested, mainly on wifi.
PPS. And of sighted:
- to change the color temperature of the screen, has become colder (in blue). It can be adjusted using LiveDisplay.
- USB-flash drive is connected via OTG, but about connecting notice there is no way to disable it in Settings / Memory.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 12.01.16, 19:04

* A-Z-H,
I have a normal screenswitchedIt was included, though calls were neprodolzhitelnye.Otsidel Cane on a few days, everything worked fine, but now began to fail online, had to revert to Miu.

Post has been editedarraki - 11.01.16, 19:30

Yesterday again flashed cyan, houses, everything was fine, but to go to work, there was again a blade interneta.Prishlos again "slazit" nego.Poischu with other assemblies can stoyaschae that will fall.

Post has been editedarraki - 13.01.16, 12:45

* arraki,
Only just also wanted to "unsubscribe." While this firmware are all well, including an Internet (for 3g u wifi). I got a bit of a problem (for about an hour;)) try to disable in Settings / Manage SIM first SIM (Tele2, only 3G, 2G there is in the Moscow region), on which hung the 'Net. Prior to that, to do so, everything was fine. Now sim fallen off at all, was not included again, was not registered in the network and so on. It passed at a time when it has established only one without a second sim. Even I can not understand who is to blame - the firmware or operators (think they) Referring something. And a very good job (firmware). : Thank_you:

* A-Z-H,
And how did you manage to disable it in cyan Sims will not turn off, one by one, the trouble has not won.

* arraki,
It can be seen and fell on it. The first time as a "swept" (can something differently was set up), and now the "hit." Already I decided that all transactions with sim only vykl.smartom - turned smart, took out the sim / ki, turned on and set up all the new (calls, SMS, data).

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 13.01.16, 13:40

* A-Z-H,
Have the same treatment "on the plane", he is completely off the phone module.
And I have lost the connection to the odd 1'y sim and after recovery, the Internet for a long time will not start.
Generally once jumped from it.

arraki @ 13.01.2016, 13:48*
Have the same treatment "on the plane"

Well no. The idea was to temporarily disable a SIM (first, only with an Internet completely, not a transfer of data).
he is completely off the phone module.

To solve the problem with the "blade" that did not help.
1'y on the SIM, and then restore the Internet for a long time will not start

Maybe I have what proizoshlo- "from the same series."

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 13.01.16, 14:22

* A-Z-H,
Perhaps it is a pity of course, in this assembly is already quite normal things work, but you podizh: wacko:
Okay, I sit at Sliema.

* arraki,
There is a slight "sticking" battery indication. The problem is the "thing". But it is not as bad as it was in my Cube (from the signature). But in general-very good for energy efficiency. IMHO.
screenshots, traffic
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

PS. hour video on Wifi / Videomix + MX player /, 4 hours inetserfinga on wifi, half an hour of music with the included Viper.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 17.01.16, 01:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 16:03