> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Archos 62 Xenon - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.27 "

Rep: (2045)
DiscussionArchos 62 Xenon
PictureArchos 62 Xenon
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Attached Image

Hardware
CPUMediatek MT6582 Quad-Core 1.3GhzGPUMali 400MP2
Storage
RAM1GB Internal Storage8GB Expandable StorageMicro SD Card up to 64 GB (when formatted to fat32 standard)
Screen
Diagonal Size6.27 inchResolution1280 x 720 (HD) Technology TypeIPS
Software
Operating SystemAndroid 4.4 KitKatApplication StoreGoogle Play StoreInternet browserChromeVoice AssistantGoogle NowGoogle Apps preinstalledGmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Maps, Play Music, Play Movies, Play BooksARCHOS Apps
Wireless technologies
SIM Placement and Type 1x MiniSIM 1x MicroSIMUMTS / WCDMA / 3G freqsSIM 1 2G / 3G (WCDMA 900/2100 MHz) GSM / GPRS / EDGE freqsSIM 2 2G (GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900/1800/1900 MHz) HSUPA 5.76 Mbit / sSMS / MMSYesWifiYesWifi DirectYesBluetoothYes, with Bluetooth smartGPS / AGPSYesSAR / DASMax Head 0.27 W / kg; Max Body 0.236W / Kg
Camera
Back camera8MP with AutoFocus and flash LED Video Encoding1080pFront Camera5MP
Power
RemovableYesBattery Size2300 mAhBattery TypeLi-IonBattery weight60gNumber of cells1Charging Adaptor5V 1A micro USB
Multimedia
Video PlaybackH.264 up to 1080p resolution - 30 fps / AVI / MP4 / 3GPAudio PlaybackMP3, WAV (PCM / ADPCM), AAC, AAC + 5.1, OGG Vorbis Image viewingJPEG, BMP, GIF, PNGAlert TypeVibration, MP3, WAV ringtonesuPnP / DNLAYes
Ports and sensors
LoudspeakerYes Audio out3.5mm JackMicrophoneYesUSBMicro USB V2.0G-sensorYes
What in the box
ARCHOS 62 XenonUSB chargerUSB cableBatteryHands-free kitQuick Start GuideWarranty Booklet
Description of the model on the manufacturer's website
Useful
Firmware
*CM 12.1
-----------------
*Slim refresh
-----------------
*Flyme os
Official firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 22.07.16, 09:03
Reason for editing: Official firmware

Rep: (669)
* arraki,
In normal mode (my) my smarts last longer (usually minutes of calls / work another 2 phone / bit of an Internet wifi free, a bit of music). Who is smart to urge a few days and see.
PS. Question about installing the drain with AOSON - put it with SIM cards? And the memory card main memory selected later (when you configure SMART)? I just can not understand why it failed to install properly. Maybe also because I put in DOWNLOAD mode?
night or 1% did not eats

Yes, but as soon as you woke him up (to 6.22), and did a screen, he "dipped" to 98%. That is, the display a little late. But minimally.
there is a difference of 20 minutes.

Well, then, yes. Fine. Very deep sleep.
through the "firmware

I usually via Download and sews Preloader.
ZZY. I ask just in case. While really I want to stay on your assembly SM.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 20.01.16, 11:12

* A-Z-H,
Put as usual, with the SIM cards, fleshkoy.Polnuyu firmware must always be put through the "firmware ....". The memory was immediately changed.
On screen: there is a difference of 20 minut.V prog worth retention period every 10 minutes, so as well as displays.

Post has been editedarraki - 20.01.16, 11:06

As said above if shosh full firmware through the "firmware upgraid", with all the jackdaws (with no need to remove the preloader).
If sews individual items, such as butane or rekaveri then zherez "download".
By the way, do you use "MTK Droid tools"?

arraki @ 20.01.2016, 13:27*
"MTK Droid tools"?

No, I do not use it. I do not even become acquainted. On MT8389, 8392 have done without her. And MT6732,6753,6735 it does not work.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 20.01.16, 13:53

* A-Z-H,
And in vain, I am using this prog always make backupnvram , Though now a little hit: a netbook set 7'ku, and now I can not connect adb Arcos, though XP still normally connected (backup saved several times) .a more funny when flashed runoff from AOSON, could normally be connected via adb what kind of a joke, is not yet understood.

arraki @ 20.01.2016, 13:55*
(Backup saved several times)

I have so far (three t ...) twice flew bear (MT8389 and MT8382 / now). Both times managed normally restored only after Format All + Download and the restore of CWM / TWRP (with the loss of S / N). And it is precisely on these processors can be used droid Tools.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 20.01.16, 14:06

* A-Z-H,
Exactly!!!
The truth while he sizhu.Sdelal without backup just in case through the terminal, but still need, to be sure, make friends with the droid device.
To restore imei there is still bend.

Post has been editedarraki - 20.01.16, 14:19

* arraki,
Unfortunately, it did not help. It should not touch the smart couple of hours, then% "sticky." Moreover,% does not match the voltage of the battery.
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

On the firmware from Aoson same (put through a third Sp Flash Tool).
screen
Attached Image

And for this firmware:
-All smoothly. And dalvik, and art. But art disappears immediately access to the sound level in the engineering menu.
- And from memory - "leapfrog". The memory card is defined as a conductor ES "sdcard0", a phone memory as storage / sdcard1. This can cause problems with some prilozheniyami.imho.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 24.01.16, 11:49

* A-Z-H,
Here I do not know that I have with this delat.I otlichno.Mozhet all try to do the calibration (the forum is a lot of programs, but in store too).
The effluent from the Aoson memory is organized quite differently on my Lenovo did, and problems with applications never nebylo.

Post has been editedarraki - 24.01.16, 13:47

* arraki,
: Thank_you: I will continue to watch and compare Aoson CM. Maybe try the calibration. But how many have read about it, it is unlikely to help. IMHO.
And pamyat- on my Siswoo C55 as well, and some programs have been a problem. Let's see how will be here.

* A-Z-H,
Try this program etouВ® 3C Toolbox
It has a lot to keep track of battery
Attached Image
Attached Image

Today, back home (traveled 700 versts from the house), check the machine as navigatora.Na my cheesy taste, I worked otlichno.Shibko nezamorachivayas, downloaded Yandex Navigator, and drove through nemu.Sputniki caught almost immediately, route building, too, location tracking seems not bad.

Post has been editedarraki - 27.01.16, 19:54

SLIM FRESH

GOOGLE DISC

setting
Set with all wipe: cache / cache dalvik / date / systems
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
THANK
It is based on this firmware here:Explay Fresh - Firmware (OS 4.4.x.- 5.x.x) (Post SlimHouse # 36452238)SlimHouse for which many thanks, and some of my finishing touches are added:Prestigio Multiphone 5550 DUO - Firmware (Post arraki # 41458183)
Booth with root shell and support init.d:Attached fileStock_boot_with_all.zip(5.66 MB)

Post has been editedarraki - 30.01.16, 09:44

arraki @ 28.01.2016, 08:56*
Booth with root shell and support init.d

Good day. This mod. stock bottles from a firmware (drain Russia, runoff from Needrom)? You can also sew and Aoson? (Via Flashify) .or through TWRP and flash patch on the inclusion of all of the processor frequency.
PS. Returning to the backup NVRAM. Remembered the message from the topic Sp Flash Tool (unfortunately the original now can not find) -Five and some versions of third in piercing through Firmware-Upgrade creates a copy of NVRAM, PROINFO, PROTECT F and S in a separate folder in the folder SP Flash tool. Now again flashed Aoson third Fleshtulom, yes, there was this folder with a backup of these sections. Something like this.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 30.01.16, 12:49

* A-Z-H,
This stock bottles from Arcos EEPROM with Nidroma.Na Aoson it does not fit, so as but ground under certain memory allocation.
In Sliema, used all our stock bottles, so this firmware it will be fine, as the script for percents, from the post with cyanogen, I had made specially universal for all firmware that supports init.d
Attached Image

Post has been editedarraki - 30.01.16, 12:54

* arraki,
: Thank_you: Understood. It's a pity.
Now Aoson. The drain with Nidroma I "miracles." Sticking% and, at some point (I can not track it, or when you install some programs or removal of drainage), disappears inzhenerki access to the volume, and then access Settings / About phone / Overview. And, "the last straw" disappeared "For Developers". And to activate it again, I can not. And QuickShortcutMaker does not help.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 31.01.16, 13:06

* A-Z-H,
Here you etou miracles happening, AH!
I have everything just perfect rabotaet.Poprobuy Slim, Excellent firmware (one of my favorites) .If not like eksposed and Gravity, their own and can not be included.
Right now I'll give you a bottle of Aoson with rutshel and init.d

Post has been editedarraki - 31.01.16, 17:23

arraki @ 30.01.2016, 13:16*
Right now I'll give you a bottle of Aoson with rutshel and init.d

Many thanks. But while it is not necessary. I asked remake bottles from runoff from sticking Nidroma%. If you do, then get back on the sink.
Here you etou miracles happening, AH!

Well, you have the same in the SM also with an Internet problem. (No sarcasm and irony).

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 30.01.16, 13:24

* A-Z-H,
Yes, but it's on the same firmware, but you have this crap going on at all.
I looked more your links, pancake, did not understand how he was doing it all on the source code or somehow disassembled Maleh core for editing.

Post has been editedarraki - 30.01.16, 13:32

* arraki,
As I understood, little knowledge, yes, "dismantled" the kernel (Kernel), amended. Most likely, that's becauseTHL 4400 - Discussion
all happening

Yes, and AOSON, right now.
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 31.01.16, 13:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20 16:13