Microntek MTCB / MTCC Head Units (RockChip RK3066 / RK3188) - Discussion | Car and Android device

Rep: (1056)
Microntek MTCB / MTCC Head Units (RockChip RK3066 / RK3188)
with Android OS Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop (4.2.2 / 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 / 5.1.1) - Discussion

PictureCar (head unit) on Android | Microntek | MTCB | MTCC | MTC | KGL | KLD | KYD | BS | HA | GS | RM | JY | RockChip | RK3066 | RK3188 | PX3 | Cortex A9
Head units onnew platform microntek mtcd with the RK3188 processor running Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) are discussed in another topic
ATTENTION: READ MANDATORY - open the spoiler
This topic (thread) is an UNIFIED continuation of topics.
Head units on the RK3066 platform (Android JB / KK) and Head units on the platform RK3188 (Android KK) - Discussion
Bothold branches closed and Post new messages in them . However, old posts for the most part left in their places, and links to them work . Therefore you have there will always be an opportunity to read these messages and get the necessary information .
Butnew messages should be created , depending on the specifics of the issue, either in this topic or in related topics , links to which you will find below.
Thank you for understanding!

Attached Image
There are other forum threads associated with this. You are kindly requested to create messages in the right branch:
Discussion of common issues (current topic) пїЅ | MCU and hardware пїЅ | Custom firmware, software modification and decorations пїЅ
  • If everything works for you, then it is not necessary to report this. If something does not work - report
  • Before asking a question, lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum . Messages containing images that have not been removed under the spoiler can be deleted without warning.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Important notes regarding the discussion of 3G / 4G modems and routers:
    1. allowed to initiate discussiononly those Modems and routers, on packaging or in documentation of which
      clearly spelled out compatibility with the Android operating system ;
    2. posting messageson other models of modems and routers allowed only if the message contains
      ready-made instructions for using a modem (router) with our GU ;
    3. It is recommended to search for questions on the operation of modems in this thread:Connecting "unsupported" modems to Android devices
    4. other messages about modems and routers will be deleted without warning

How to understand whether your GU is suitable for discussion in this thread
Turn on your head unit. Go to " Settings "then select" About the device "(it can also be called" About this device "," About phone "," About tablet ", etc.). Devices discussed in this thread must have the string" MCU version ", and the value of this parameter must begin with" MTCB- " or " MTCC- "(see screenshot below). If this condition is not met, then you don’t have" our "GU, and you are advised to refer to the section to identify your device. Selection and Comparison .
All messages with questions like "Tell me, and me with my tape recorder in this thread?"will be deleted without warning.

Also to be deleted messages like "Yes, I have GU on a different platform, but I patched it with your firmware, now I have a brick, tell me what to do next"as well as replies to such messages.
Attached Image
Specifications
- Operating System: Android4.2.2 / 4.4.2 / 4.4.4
- Video resolution: 1080p (1920x1080 pixels, progressive scan)
- Internal media (storage): NAND 8 or 16 GB
- Processor: RockChip: dual-core RK3066 or quad-core RK3188 (PX3), 1.6 GHz, Cortex A9
- Graphic coprocessor: Mali-400MP4 four cores, 250-400 MHz
- RAM: DDR3 1 GB
- Capacitive touch screen
- Change the start screen saver under the brand of the car (more than 30 built-in options)
- Support for remote control buttons on the steering wheel of a car
- Supports 3G / 4G modems (including RNDIS)
- Built-in WiFi-adapter standard IEEE802.11b / g / n
- GPS receiver: U-BLOX G6010 ST
- Screen resolution: 800x480 or 1024x600 pixels
- Built-in microphone, support for external microphone
- Support for USB-camcorder standard UVC
- Supports AV rear view cameras and front cameras
- 2 or 3 (depending on version) USB port of "host" type
- 1 USB port with OTG "host / client" technology (not on all models)
Interface screenshots for different platforms
Appearance, photo, video
FAQ (FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How to boot the device into recovery mode (emergency boot loader)?
A: All information is summarized inthis message

Q: What is MCU?
A: In short: The MCU (Microcontroller Unit or, according to other sources, the Media Controller Unit) is a stand-alone computer, usually performed on a separate motherboard with its own processor, memory and programmable inputs and outputs. Peripherals — a radio receiver (radio tuner), a DVD player, a Bluetooth hands-free device, a low frequency amplifier, and others — are connected to the MCU. Another part of the head unit - the computer running the Android OS - interacts with the MCU, transmitting commands to it and receiving responses to them. More information about the MCU can be found.here (in English).

Q: What is the difference between device modifications?
A: The device is intended to replace the standard head unit of the car. Various modifications are designed for installation on specific models of cars and differ from each other in the design of the case, the set and location of hardware buttons and controls, and sometimes even the size of the screen and the number of USB ports. At the same time, the “Android component” is the same for all modifications, and therefore the firmware for the Android component of all GUs differs only in a graphical representation and is completely interchangeable (except for differences in the processor used and the screen resolution). There may also be differences in the MCU used (in our community, the term "platform "to distinguish between devices made by different factories and, as a result, having hardware differing MCUs). Today the following platforms are known - BN (it is HA), GS, JY, KGL, KLD, KSP, KYD, MD, MX, RM. Some platforms are divided into sub-platforms - for example, the KGL platform can be found in six variants - KGL, KGL1, KGL2, KGL3, KGL4, KGL5.

Q: What are the firmware files?
A: The file for the firmware usually includes two files -mcu.img and update.img . The first file is the MCU firmware image, the second is the Android system image. Sometimes a bundle may contain more than one version of the mcu.img file, intended for different sub-platforms of the device (see the answer to the previous question).

Q: Can I customize the firmware myself (for example, resize partitions, add / remove / replace system applications, etc.)?
O1: It is possible, but this applies only to the firmware of the Android subsystem (but not the MCU). Information on methods and techniques, as well as on the software used, can be found in this topic:Firmware devices on the Rockchip 3066 platform (rk3066). Brief instruction -here.
O2: Instructions for disassembling and reassembling the firmware:link

Q: When I try to log in to the "Factory Settings", a password is requested. What is he like?
About: 126

Q: Does the radio support the “Soviet” VHF band (65.0 - 74.0 MHz)?
A: Yes, it does. But for this, in the “Factory Settings” tab, on the “Radio Bands” tab, select the “ORIT” option (the correct name is OIRT, but the developers were sealed) (VHF without FM) or “Russia” (VHF + FM)

Q: I want to install the application from the Play Store. And either I do not find it, or I see the message "Not supported on your device." What to do?
A: Take advantagethisrecommendation.

Q: Which GPS chip is installed in the device?
ABOUT:Here is a photo

Q: I lost (broke) the connector of the "power" cable connected to the socket of the device. Where to get this?
About: Readhere. Just keep in mind that the location and marking of the wires do not match, so you will need to rearrange the terminals in the connector.

Q: Where can I find out the pinout of the device connectors?
A: hereherelaid out photo stickers on the case, which shows pinout for KGL.

Q: Which 3G / 4G modems are supported (and not supported) by the device?
A: Here is the available information (note that the links provide information not only on working modems, but also on non-working ones):
ZTE MF626
HUAWEI E173, E1550, E392
M100-1, M100-3, E3131 (MTS420S)
HUAWEI E1750
E367u-2, E171
ZTE MF112
HUAWEI E392
HUAWEI E3372s /E3372h
HUAWEI E3372s /E3372h
HUAWEI E8372 (aka - MTS 8211F)
HUAWEI E3131 (aka - MTS 420S, 420D, Megaphone M21-1)
Yota (LU150)
list of supported modems sent by the Chinese seller. Unfortunately, there are inaccuracies in this list.

Q: How to connect the remote control buttons on the steering wheel to the device?
A: On the device side for the connection, there are three contacts, called KEY1, KEY2 and K_GND (on different platforms, the designations may differ). At the last of the mentioned contacts, when the device is running, a "mass" appears, and at the first two, a voltage in the range of 3.3-5 volts appears. If your machine has only one button block with two outgoing wires, first check to see if any of these two wires are shorted to ground. If it is closed, then we connect it with K-GND, and the second wire to KEY1 or KEY2 - by choice. At the same time, we do not use the second "KEY" wire and leave it "hanging in the air", having previously insulated. If you have two blocks of buttons, or one block with three outgoing wires, then we do the wiring to two circuits - KEY1 / K-GND and KEY2 / K-GND.

Q: How to connect the rear view camera correctly?
About: ReadhereandHere

Q: What kind of piece of wire sticks out from the hole on the back wall?
A: In this way, the developers brought the antenna of the WiFi-receiver out of the metal case.More information.

Q: Does the device have an integrated analog or digital TV tuner?
A: In the standard package, there is neither one nor the other (except for some KLD GUs with an analog TV tuner preloaded on the board). Do not exclude the option of pre-installation (admission to the board) of the tuner. In addition, you can buy an external DVB-T / DVB-T2 tuner connected to the rear connector and controlled from the device interface (the option is available on the KGL platform, there is no other information).

Q: How to memorize radio stations?
ABOUT:here

Q: How to connect an OBD adapter (type ELM327)?
A: First you need to turn on the “Speakerphone” application (“Bluetooth”, “Blue tooth”) and search for the OBD adapter in it, and then pairing with it (the standard access code is 0000, 1234 or 1111). And only then you have to start the Torque program and select the adapter in it. It should also be noted that the regular programs through which the "pairing" with the adapter is performed, recognize only those adapters that have the Bluetooth name "OBD". If your adapter has a different name, the system will not allow it to work. Treatment - decompiling, fixing and new compilation of the system applications MTCBlueTooth.apk and Settings.apk. The essence of the fixes is to replace the word "OBD" in the source code with the name that your adapter has. The difficulty is that for each version of the name you need to make personal assemblies of these two applications.

Q: There was a manual in English in the kit, but I couldn’t have it ... Where would I get a Russian manual?
O1: Not a problem.Here he is (raise reputationfor the work of a colleagueAlex2208).
Earlierthe samelaid outmanual in electronic form in English(and we don't forget there eitherraise reputation).
O2: Russian manual for CarDroid devices. Fully suited to us (with the exception of the voice assistant section):link

Q: Is it possible to force a regular music player to play not one selected folder with files, but all the media containing many folders and subfolders with music at once?
A: Yes, you can. We readhere.

Q: Finish the game with the firmware. Now I have a "brick". Where is it? In the trash?
O1: Calm, only calm! The device can be restored:we read.
O2: And here (attention - only for RK3188 ): we read

Q: Screen density, DPI - what is it?
About: Readhere.

Q: How to install the corrected (modified, alternative) system applications (APK files) into the system?
O1:Here. And here's anotherhere- using the example of replacing Settings.apk. Andhere.
O2: Detailed instructions givenhere. BUThere- educational pictures.
O3: New large and detailed instructions:link

Q: Does this GU have a sleep mode? And then there are situations - braked at the stall tocigarettesLollipops to buy, returned to the car, and the State must start a new one and wait until it is loaded.
O1: Unfortunately, we do not have a full-fledged (and regulated) sleep mode. But it is noted that if you turn off the ignition and turn it on again for 30-40-60 seconds (different users have different data), the PG will immediately be ready for operation. In other words, it still does not turn off immediately after switching off the ACC / ignition, but with some delay.
O2: In the relatively recent versions (approximately, since May 2015) of the MCU firmware, there was a function of a full shutdown delay for the selected time - from 10 minutes to several hours.

Q: I'm trying to pick up a USB camera for the DVR application (Car Record). I tried several different ones, but some of them do not work at all, but with others there is a “picture”, but it gives an error when writing.
A: Unfortunately, support for USB cameras is a long-standing sore question for Android. There is no full support. Although they write that they should be supportedUVC-cameras, but in practice everything depends on the specific device, specific camera and specific application. In particular, with our regular "DVR" application, the camera works at the very least, as in the photo inthis message.

Q: I set up the remote control buttons on the steering wheel to switch tracks, but it turned out that they work only for factory programs. And I listen to music through a third-party player. What to do?
A1: All is not lost. Our colleague from a foreign forum "XDA Developers" wrote a program that allows you to switch rivers with steering buttons in third-party players.Details. It should be noted that this program is constantly being upgraded in terms of increasing functionality.
O2: There is also an alternative to the above utility - from our user.petrows . It can be downloaded in the Market - look there for the key phrase " com.petrows.mtcservice ".
O3: It is also recommended to look into the cap.neighboring branch.

Q: Problems with the Torque program and OBD adapter.
A: Read, startingfrom here.

Q: I do not like the graphic design of some applications. Can I independently replace the elementary images that make up the appearance?
A: Yes, you can. Very brief instructionhere. Want details - look for the forum outside of this branch (general questions about Android or something like that).

Q: How can I replace bootanimation with my own?
O1: Readhere. This post also has a ready-made custom butanimation file. You might like it.
O2: Also in the next topicSoftware modificationYou will find a large selection of custom bootanimations.

Q: Does this GU have the ability to take screenshots (screenshots) without having to install additional programs?
O1: Yes, there is.Heredetails are described.
O2: In new versions of firmware, you can "hang out" in the status bar a special button-icon to instantly take screenshots.

Q: Is it possible to work with PG via ADB via USB cable?
A: You can. But only through the so-called USB / OTG-port, which is not available on all GU models. For those where it is available, this port is usually located on the front panel (perhaps under the cover) and is designed as a mini-USB socket (although there are other options). To transfer this port to the client mode to be able to work with the PG via ADB, you need to go to the "Factory settings" and enter the special password "adbon" instead of the standard password "126". After entering the password and pressing the "OK" button instead of the "factory settings" interface, you will see the pop-up message "ADB is ON". Disable mode - through the password "adboff".

Q: What is the maximum amount of supported memory cards (micro SD)?
A: Officially - 32 GB. Nevertheless, there is information about the successful operation of the 64 GB card.Here.

Q: Navitel does not switch skins from day to night and back. What can be wrong?
O1: The answer is readhere.
O2: InstallXposed Framework, and to it - the module "Navitel". And you will be happy.

Q: How to get rid of the shutdown of the GD when the car engine is started, when the key is transferred from the "ignition" position to the "starter" position?
A: The method of treatment is described.here.

Q: "From the factory" on my GU, Android 4.2.2 is installed. Can I install the firmware on it from Android 4.4.2 or 4.4.4?
A: If you are 100% sure that your GG coincides with those discussed in this thread of the forum, then the answer is: Yes.

В: The "transfer" of applications to the memory card does not work. “Migrated” applications are available only before rebooting or shutting down, and then disappear somewhere.
A: This error appeared after factory firmware, starting around August 2015, and has not yet been fixed. It is recommended to install one of the custom firmware where this problem is bypassed.

Q: Can I install on my GU firmware from another platform - for example, my GU on the KGL platform, but I want to install the firmware from KLD?
O1: Android components of the firmware (file update.img) are practically compatible with each other (provided that the processor and screen resolution are the same). Therefore, you can install a “foreign” firmware, but only for the Andriod part. The MCU firmware (file mcu.img) is incompatible with each other - you can only flash the native firmware.
O2: On Android 5.1.1 firmware released for the Klyde platform (KLD)artificially incompatibility with other platforms. This incompatibility is expressed in the "hanging up" of the interface with a black screen, if it is found that the MCU of this PG is not included in the list of allowed. In custom firmware 5.1.1, this "nuisance" is usually eliminated.

Q: OTA update is not installed. The package starts to download, but the download stops.
A: On the GPS-card (OTA-updates are downloaded to it, there is not enough free space to accommodate the package being downloaded. Either the card is missing or defective.
How to get root access?
1: If Android 4.2.2 is installed on your GU, then readhere.
2: If 4.4.2 or 4.4.4, thenA "custom" method of obtaining root-rights has not yet been found. An accessible way is to install a custom firmware in which root-rights are pre-wired.readhere
3: In firmware 4.4.4, released since March-April 2015, there is a built-in root, but it is not activated. Activation requires a few simple steps:link
4: For Android 5.1.1 firmware, the way to get root-access is described here:Microntek Head Units (RockChip RK3066 / RK3188) - Discussion (Post booroondook # 50132101)
5: Another way to get root-access on Android 5.1.1 firmware:Microntek MTCB / MTCC Head Units (RockChip RK3066 / RK3188) - Discussion (Malaysk Post # 54485453)
Firmware
ATTENTION!
FIRMWARE FIRMWARE IS A TECHNICAL AND COMPLEX PROCEDURE AND REQUIRES THE AVAILABILITY OF THE OPERATOR OF A DEFINED LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS.
PERFORMING FIRMWARE INDEPENDENTLY, YOU DANGER THE DEVICE RISK OF RETURN-FREE LOSS OF WORKING CAPACITY.
IF YOU DON'T STOP THE ABOVE WARNING, THEN REMEMBER THAT EXECUTING THE FIRMWARE, YOU ACT ON YOUR OWN RISK AND RISK, AND FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH FIRMWARE, THE PERSONALLY PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE PERSONALLY YOU AND YOUR COURSE OF YOURSELF.
NO ADMINISTRATION AND ONE OF THE OTHER FORUM PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ACCESS TO FIRMWARE
We kindly ask you to realize that this is not a technical support service, but just a forum. therefore :
First: No one here owes you anything. Firmware is laid out on a voluntary basis as they are received and links are found on other resources and in this thread
Second: If you did not find the desired firmware for the links listed below, then no one is to blame
Third: If the link to download firmware is not available, then no one is to blame either
Fourth: If you find a firmware on another resource or in this thread that is missing here, then instead of complaining about its absence, give a working link to it
Regular (factory) firmware
Link to the main centralized storage of firmware on Mega.nz
In the main repository, archives with Android 4.4.4 firmware are named according to the following pattern: AAA_ccccc_r_YYYY-MM-DD.ext where:
AAA(2 or 3 letters) - platform designation
cccccc- processor type (rk3066 or rk3188)
r- screen resolution (p - 800x480 pixels, h - 1024x600 pixels)
Yyyy- year, ..
MM- month and
DD- firmware release number
ext- file extension assigned by the archiver used for packaging
Mirror of centralized storage on Yandex disk (Attention: not updated since May 15, 2015)
Link to the storage of old firmware versions (Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean)that are removed from the main repository. All questions on this link address deargormiza
Link to a website in Germanywhere the firmware is also stored.
Link to the forum of the manufacturer Joying (platform JY)where also lay out the firmware.
Custom (converted) firmware
Read inthis topic
Alternative MCU firmware
Firmware instructions
Full firmware
Existsseveral ways device firmware using an SD card on which the firmware image (s) is written:
  1. Firmware from operating mode
  2. Firmware from recovery mode
Regardless of the method chosen, you first need to place the firmware file (s) (mcu.img and / or update.img) in the root of the microSD card with the FAT or FAT32 file system. The presence of other files on the card that are not related to the firmware is not regulated (but it is still desirable that they do not exist).
Method number 1 (from operating mode): Insert the prepared card into the "GPS-card" slot. A message should appear on the screen about the detection of firmware files on the card and a suggestion to perform the update. If you really intend to update the firmware, select the affirmative option. After that, the device will be automatically rebooted into recovery mode, in which the firmware will be updated. At the end of the process, the device will be automatically rebooted in operating mode. In this case, you may again be asked to update the firmware. This time it is necessary to answer in the negative, and then delete the firmware files from the card (or not to use this card) so that such proposals no longer arise.
Method number 2 (from recovery mode): Load the device in recovery mode (see FAQ, above) with a prepared card inserted in the "GPS-card" slot in advance. Move through the menu, select " update system / mcu image from / sdcard "After that, the firmware will be updated, and the device will remain in recovery mode. You need to reboot it into working mode manually by selecting the menu item" reboot system now ". But before that, it is desirable to remove the firmware card in order to prevent the display of the upgrade offer.
Notes:
  1. the absence of one of the files on the card (mcu.img, update.img) will entail a partial firmware (either Android or MCU, respectively)
  2. Firmware method number 2 when using TWRP-recovery is impossible due to the specificity of the update.img format (this is not the ZIP-archive with which TWRP-recovery works), as well as the impossibility of MCU firmware

There is also a way of flashing GUfrom computer via USB cable connected to the USB port of the OTG head unit.
This method is described.here
If your GU has an RK3188 processor, then for you there is another way of flashing - describedhere
Firmware individual images
In some cases, it may be more convenient not to completely flush the GU (with loss of data and user applications), but to flash only individual firmware images. It is allowed to flash separately the boot.img (boot loader), kernel.img (Linux kernel) and recovery.img (emergency boot loader, recovery) images. Instructions givenhere.
Self disassembly and reassembly of firmware
Up to image level:link
Up to the file level (+ replacement of factory applications):link
Recovery (Recovery - emergency OS) / Bootloader (bootloader - preloader)
To date, the following methods are known for entering these modes:link
Hardware improvements
Read inthis topic
Custom firmware, useful programs, software improvements, decorations
Read inthis topic
Other useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or inQMS.

Post has been editedkumarai - 10.07.18, 16:12
Reason for editing: Returned to the title mention of 4.2.2

Rep: (0)
del- wrong topic

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmix60 - 10.03.19, 05:56
Reason for editing: wrong topic

At the expense of the topic was right, I can not edit the message anymore.

Good day, there is such a beast in an incomprehensible state. Google on the board issued that it is J-8619MXhttps: //www.gearbest.c.…-players/pp_13581.html
All physical buttons do not work for the beast, the drive does not see the most interesting, writes mcu version unknown
Tell me in which direction to dig, can this fail the firmware? How to determine what to sew.
Thank.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (500)
mix60 @ 03/10/19, 07:03*
All physical buttons do not work for the beast, the drive does not see the most interesting, writes mcu version unknown

there is no connection between the central processor and the MCU
Can this fail the firmware?

most likely interruption or poor interprocessor interface contact
which way to dig

check these three interface signals of the interprocessor serial channel of command exchange between the central processor and the MCU
How to determine what to sew

judging by the marking on the motherboard from Joying, it means flashing the firmware with the suffix JY

A modest question, why does the mafon not start at all, only the button illumination when the gps card is inserted, at least freshly formatted even with navigation, or am I not catching up with something?

Rep: (64)
dj-slyder @ 03/10/19, 10:01 PM*
Why the mafon does not start at all, only the button illumination when the gps card is inserted

The slot of the card is obviously broken / the contacts are bent and if there is a card in it, they close.

It disappears, I recently flashed the mafon and everything is fine with the slot

dj-slyder @ 03/10/19, 23:07*
all is well with the slot

It was.

Without a card in the slot, everything starts normally? If after the start of the GU insert the card, does the GU see it?

Yes, that is right

There is also a trabl, two USB flash drives do not work at the same time, if the bottom of one port is plugged in, then the second one in the other port is not recognized and vice versa, two flash drives in two ports are either not one by one, what kind of crap is it Throw out the window, although everything works fine except for the dirty word yusb

Rep: (430)
dj-slyder @ 03/11/19, 21:39*
There is also a problem, two USB flash drives do not work at the same time

This is not a trap, this is a feature ..: D
At all it is. Because these two legs from one place grow. Try to unplug two flash drives in the PC on one jack, you will get the same ..

And akak about gps

dj-slyder @ 03/12/19, 10:36*
And akak about gps

So not at all. If you tried to change the card and the same picture, then something is clear with the slot. From here I can not say. Go to any soldering iron, they will look at it with a magnifying glass ..
On the smartphone, somehow ancient was the same "trabl" with the map. A broken sector appeared, and just at the place where the android folder with the application cache was. Also not loaded. But we seem to have no such cache on the GPS card .. o.O

I tried different cards, and for all the result is one

Rep: (6)
Colleagues, hello!
Finally I found a topic on my GU: clap:
I checked everything - and I have the MCU version (yes, exactly the opposite) - MTCB-JY-V2.16 from 12/03/2014, and on the screenshots of the firmware screens I determined that mine belongs to the “first group” (JY, KYD, BN, HA, GS, KD), and found a folder with firmware on MEGA, decided to upgrade a bit, at least until 2016, but got stuck here: there are two official firmware for my screen resolution (h - 1024x600 pixels) JY_rk3066_h_2016-02-23.7z and KYD_rk3066_h_2016-03-07.rar, and JY and KYD, it seems, are listed together in that “first group”. Tell me, please, which one is more suitable for me, well, the second question: 4.4.4 - is this all, the ceiling for my PG? In Lollipop and Marshmallow, and then do not even look? : sveta:
Or is it better to use a custom with RTH th? For 1024x600 - only universal. If I understand correctly, then only JY is suitable for me, but here is AllCPU_KK444 or FUSE_AllCPU_KK444?
About tablet
Attached Image

Build number
Attached Image

Screen resolution
Attached Image

Main screen
Attached Image

In general, it all started with the purchase of monitors for children: rofl:
I bought 2 monitors (with mounting on the headrests) - the simplest, just the power button and that's it. I connected them to a hard worker, which I installed on the machine when I worked at the SC, and then installed the Head there, and screwed the camera to it. In general, I did not do it myself (but in Android it is not very special, alas).
But the monitors still do not show what is needed ... At the same time, they turn on without problems. Yes, only one blue screen is shown with "AV1" in the upper right corner, and "No signal" is lit in red.
Tried to connect the monitor to the video output of the PG via a plug to give it a signal from the back-up camera - everything shows normally, the whole situation behind the car is visible. But the cartoon and no more info from the monitor, either from the monitor or from the players, does not show!
I thought it was a sinful affair and on software (KM Player), and on Chinese marriage, and on Android settings (just in the morning I went through different TV types in the settings) ...
And here I found a search on the topic that"A copy of the screen of the radio on the video outputs is not received, they reproduce either a DVD, or they broadcast the signal from the video input of the radio."
Is it true I understood everything? It remains to burn cartoons on CD / DVD and everything will work out? Just can not wait to try, as much as itchy hands - can someone answer before: blush:

Post has been editedGilaMonster - 13.03.19, 14:49

GilaMonster @ 03/13/19, 13:37*
Is it true I understood everything? It remains to burn cartoons on CD / DVD and everything will work out? Just can not wait to try, as much as itching - maybe someone will answer before

Right. Only however, it is necessary to record in DVD format, and not in the files in the column. There the iron divider starts, not the software android, so only it can be seen through the tulips. And this iron other video formats do not understand.
But if you want, you can try everything. Well this is not a problem now .. :)

Rep: (500)
GilaMonster @ 03/13/19, 14:37*
"A copy of the screen of the radio on the video outputs is not received, they reproduce either a DVD, or they broadcast the signal from the video input of the radio."

can only be obtained on radio tape recorders that have a soldered circuit for the TV coder CH7026 chip on the display board (it is available on most Clyde MTKs)

Rep: (6)
Yes guys, thanks! With TVs already figured out: thank_you:
Now I look forward to the recommendations of the experts on the firmware, and even the recess came under the tail - well, I really want to update, and fuck krypidos for 20 tr. not very smiling: blush:

Wow, just noticed - if I have "MCU Version MTCB-Jy -V2.16 from 12/03/2014 ", then I should put the official one if - Jy _rk3066_h_2016-02-23.7z, is it coming out?

Everything! It seems that I figured out with the official, and with FUSE, and with the rest of the custom, I went to try these felt-tip pens on my taste: blush:

Post has been editedGilaMonster - 14.03.19, 11:03
Reason for editing: It seems like the question has decided, probably ...

I can not understand that the modem is turned on for misunderstandings in the feed. The operator allows you to distribute the Internet. great what could be the problem

Hi guys. Tell me correctly hit or not? Mtcb-ha-v2.85, rk3188, percent Arm cortex a9 1.6 (x4), which firmware from the new will work?
And why the touch buttons on the left may not work?

Mtcb-ha-v2.85, rk3188, percent Arm cortex a9 1.6 (x4), which firmware from the new will work?

If we are talking about the android part, then any for the MTCB platform and the resolution of your screen, if we are talking about the mcu, then only for HA
And all the same, carefully read the cap. there are a lot of interesting things and similar questions will disappear by themselves.

Post has been editeduncle_g - 16.03.19, 15:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:39