> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio Multipad WIZE PMT3047 - Firmware

Rep: (26)
Prestigio Multipad WIZE PMT3047 3g - Firmware
PicturePrestigio Multipad WIZE 3047 3g
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware via memory card

Unofficial FlashTool firmware

Instructions

Restoring NVRAM via MTK

Instructions for factory firmware:
Upgrade Manual
1. Copy update.zip file to the root folder Internal Memory.

2. Power off the tablet.

3. Press and hold the "Vol +" button and press for ~ 5 seconds and release the "Power" button.

4. Click the "Vol +" button, select the Recovery Mode and confirm the selection with the "Vol-" button.
5. After green robot appears - press the "Power" button.

6. Navigation in recovery menu - "Vol -" / "Vol +", confirm selection with "Power" button.
Please select “apply update from sdcard”, navigate to / media / 0 /, select update.zip file and confirm it with
"Power" button.

7. When update is finished start "Reboot system now".

A brief translation: Extract files from the archive. Copy update.zip to flash drive. Turn off the tablet. Clamp + and the power button and wait for the menu to appear. Use the + button to select Recovery Mode, click the - button. In the menu that appears, use the + and - buttons to select apply update from sdcard. In the menu that appears, go to the flashcard and select the file update.zip and press the power button. Map path / media / 0 /. As the update finishes downloading, restart the tablet.

Attention! All actions with firmware at your own risk!

If you still have a brick:
Download driver and software fromDrivers and Utilities
Downloading firmware from Surfer 777 v2.00 (4.4)
Fits the ideal! Works without glitches for 5 months.
I think if you formatted the tablet, then it is not necessary to explain how to flash the software.

Screenshots
Attached Image

miscellanea

For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 08.04.19, 08:21
Reason for editing: Corrected PhilZ Touch Recovery Recovery 6.57.9

Rep: (497)
M
Moving toPrestigio

Rep: (0)
Good day! There is MultiPad WIZE 3057 3G. When you turn on "Team No", then a cyclic reboot. I can not find the firmware, even on the official site it is not. How to be? Will this one fit? For some reason, there are no topics for this model either.

Rep: (1)
Something quite dry branch. It is evident that there is no main thing. Link to the firmware from ixplay is broken, well, this is not the main thing. Is there a custom recovery for it? Or at least what other clones are there, familiarly with 777?

Post has been editedushanov90 - 29.01.16, 21:23

MWise @ 01/29/2016, 03:35*
I can not find the firmware, even on the official site it is not. How to be? Will this one fit?

MWise Set the search to the maximum - the specification of this tablet and look for an analog, it is possible that a tablet with similar characteristics and firmware will fall. Or ask to throw a backup of the same device.
MultiPad WIZE 3057 3G

Link to firmware from xxplay

Yes, really official siteexplay.ru no longer works, upload new link:

Explay Surfer 777

Is there a custom recovery for it? Or at least what other clones are there, familiarly with 777?

Here look

Post has been editedTurkish - 04.11.17, 20:58

Rep: (6)
Hello. I have a problem with this tablet. After pressing the power button, the Prestigio screen saver appears and then the tablet does not boot, and hangs on it. The tablet brought a colleague, asked him to recover. I understand that he made a "brick" out of it. Official firmware (those that need to be installed from a flash drive) are not installed, they give an error. Please write a brief instruction for the firmware with SP FlashTool.

Attached filemtk6577_drive.rar(9.52 MB)

1. Download the driver, install.
2. Download the firmware:Native - recoveryorExplay Surfer 777
3. Download the programAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v5.1408.00.rar(23.83 MB)

4. Run the programSP Flash Tool v5.1408.00 , open the tab Download press the button Scatter-loading and choose scatter.txt from the folder with the firmware. A table should appear with the downloads.
5. Go to the tabFormat , change nothing, just press the button Start and connect the tablet, wait until a green check mark appears (Means - Success!). Disconnect the tablet.
6. Go to the tabDownload , put all the checkboxes, press the button Download , we connect the tablet and wait until the progress line reaches the end. A green check mark should appear. Disconnect the tablet.

Attention! In the process of flashing and formatting, do not turn off the tablet!If errors pop up, the driver is not installed correctly. Normally the driver is installed from the folderDriver_Auto_Installer Without connecting the tablet. If you can not install automatically, we set it in the old-fashioned way - by detecting the device.

Post has been editedTurkish - 08.11.17, 09:12

In due time I suffered from this unit, I sew a hat from another plate in an extreme case, and the firmware from under the recovery did not give anything (I had a cyclic reboot). For this, I post the normal original firmware of this plashboard for flashing firmware, I used the 5th version.

Here is the link to the firmware I postedhttps://yadi.sk/d/kPG4jWfxrLQzu

and may the great android be with you.

Gpu666 @ 04/29/2016, 4:49 PM*
and the firmware from under the recovery did not give anything

Post above two firmware, one native, the other Explay Surfer 777, both work fine if you do everything according to the instructions.
Respectedgpu666 Try not to abuse jargon, write everything in your own words.

Dear Turkish, speak more clearly, you write that the firmware is native-recovery, but in fact it is under the flashlight, because of your ambiguities I had to travel to third-party sites, in the header are both firmware under the recovery ...

Post has been editedgpu666 - 30.04.16, 15:48

Dear Turkish, speak more clearly, you write that the firmware is native-recovery, but in fact it is under the flashlight, because of your ambiguities I had to travel to third-party sites, in the header are both firmware under the recovery ...

I apologize for this, I meant not installing the firmware throughrecovery mode , and modified for SP Flash Tool with native firmware for recovery - recovery firmware. Well, respectively, the instruction says that you need to download the SP Flash Tool and choose from any of the two firmware.

If you upgrade Wize 3057 with this firmware, will it be possible to call?

orion.resort.5.avsallar @ 06/09/2016, 08:21*
If you upgrade Wize 3057 with this firmware, will it be possible to call?

This firmware is for the PMT3047, it differs from the 3057 by reduced memory and another display, after such a risky step to flash someone else's firmware, you need to expect problems!

Bad link:
"The perfect fit is firmware from Explay Surfer 777
Download here "

Is the firmware from 3047 to 3057?

"Program for flashing if a brick" - resource not found

"Program for flashing if a brick" - resource not found

orion.resort.5.avsallar do not write two messages, write whenever possible all in one! If you do not find a resource or a broken link, do not rush to write about it! Read carefully the entire thread of this topic, there are updated links!

Help me find the firmware for Prestigio MultiPad Wize 3341 3g, or which one is not an alternative. Just bought used and the problem with the confirmation of your Google account, as on the tablet android 5.1.
Please, help.

AleksandrOFF91 @ 06/20/2016, 18:03*
Help me find the firmware for Prestigio MultiPad Wize 3341 3g, or which one is not an alternative. Just bought used and the problem with the confirmation of your Google account, as on the tablet android 5.1.
Please, help.

I support it is very necessary. Help .....

Post has been editedAleksei_r - 21.06.16, 23:47

For such requests, there are special forum threads, read carefully the sections of the forums!
For exampleTHIS

In general, open the specification of your device onofficial websiteand look for an analogue for these parameters.

Rep: (11)
I want to ask if there is support for the otg cable for this tablet?

Rep: (2)
* ddos_xq3qkc123 Yes, it supports otg technology, connected a mouse

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 09:52