Chuwi Hi10 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (-5)
Purchase and accessoriesChuwi hi10 пїЅ | Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
M
In this thread only buy! It is forbidden to discuss the device, compare it with other devices as well as ask questions of choice, for all this there is a sectionLaptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID

At the gearbest appeared on Pts sweet price - what's the catch? On Ali, sellers write that they can only be sent in November.

Keyboard options

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.08.18, 20:44

Rep: (14)
Boggy @ 27.11.2015, 13:39*
Along the way, I hurried to order.

So I figured, when you wrote that 13,500 You Case with Bluetooth Claudia rather than dock.
And I have so happened that once the order hanging for payment "dude" + dock. Claudia :)) Part Time 00:00.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGeorgeKn - 27.11.15, 13:58

Rep: (241)
* NAZZ , A mobile client has no description. Flipping nowhere.

Oh well, not very much and wanted. The main thing, though some will be included in Claudia. Let's see, so far this is my first experience with Ali. Before that he had never enjoyed.

Rep: (5)
* Boggy
Write to them that confused.
Standart - tablet
Set 1 - tablet + Bluetooth keyboard
Set 2 - plate + case with Bluetooth keyboard attached
Set 3 - tablet + docking station with a keyboard with touchpad + micro-USB adapter - the usual USB (in the description there, but in the present order)
If you believe this retsenzistu:
"The keyboard dock has been reworked too, it how looks similar to the Asus T100 style dock, with a strong latch to hold the tablet in place. Folded down it becomes a clamshell 10.1" netbook.
http: //techtablets.com...il-vi10-update-leaked/
http: //www.xiaomitoday...available-on-gearbest/

A keyboard docking station has also been redesigned and now are similar to those of the Asus T100, with a strong snap-holder. If you add up to turn the protective cap on the size of the 10.1-inch netbook.
I do not understand what the connectors are on the docking station, and whether it will be the power source for the tablet, the second source indicated two USB connectors, but I somehow do not care.

Set 4 - Flatbed + case with a fixed Bluetooth keyboard + 64GB TF card reader + Hub card + wireless mouse + HDMI Cable

Rep: (6)
Made an order with VC Mall with bluetooth keyboard, I wrote that we need Russian letters, and in response to:
my friend, we will send out the original keyboard in english, if you need other language need pay 5usd more from here, please leave a message after paid, thanks
In Kratz he asks another 5 bucks for Russian letters.

* jackru,
jackru @ 27.11.2015, 13:39*
In Kratz he asks another 5 bucks for Russian letters.

This is because other items. In describing nothing is specified about the foreign keyboard, and formally they can not be pressed. But they are still waiting for them from the factory, and you can ask politely, promising to review dash like you went to the meeting.

I here nothing did not respond, the docking station on the Russian I did for the previous model is not found. Apparently only Claudia print localized characters.

jackru @ 27.11.2015, 14:39*
Need Russian letters

Do not make problems for yourself from scratch. Book, full of all sorts of around $ 1, come swoop.

Rep: (241)
Outrate @ 27.11.15, 14:21*
Write to them that confused.

I wrote. I asked to change to the third set. Here are just a seller to me in the morning is not responding. In the morning he asked another question, which he ignored.

* GeorgeKn,
GeorgeKn @ 27.11.2015, 13:42*
Do not make problems for yourself from scratch. Book, full of all sorts of around $ 1, come swoop.

Search, order, receive, pasting pintsetikom .. no problem. Pure pleasure.
But the native of Vi10:
Attached Image

* Boggy
Boggy @ 27.11.2015, 13:47*
Here are just a seller to me in the morning is not responding. In the morning he asked another question, which he ignored.

They have only one and a half thousands of orders of the tablet, and there is a shop. Probably a huge stream of letters and guess if they are primarily treated by those who are not paid. This may be all one hundred or two letters in Chinese. Your task is to do not mistake and politely went to the meeting. Wrote remembered that operate the threat of complaints and nasty comments, they're shaking the reputation of very strong, but it depends on the store.

Post has been editedOutrate - 27.11.15, 14:54

Rep: (179)
Is not it better to pay $ 5 and forget about the problem with Claudia?
GeorgeKn @ 27.11.2015, 14:42*

and this can be in your pocket to wear :)))http: //ru.aliexpress.c...oll-Up/1914241156.html
... just put it on the cover and print! - all this just a sea.

Rep: (2)
And as you can in order to pay extra for something?

Odessit007 @ 27/11/2015, 14:55*

On my way - only reorder. I like that paid extra, but it was a delivery.

Rep: (179)
* Odessa 007,
If payment has not been, the seller simply changes the amount.
If the order was already canceled it and made a new one, where the vendor changes the amount
Or you just send the $ 5 not through Ali
The mass of options)

Rep: (6)

Seller link to an item in which you can pay the additional cost.

Rep: (71)

If you have not yet paid for - the seller can change the price of your stupid order.
If payment has already been - that the seller is usually throws a reference to the small things out of his range and there is already sets the right price.

Anyway, I was so

kavabunga6 @ 27.11.2015, 14:51*
Is not it better to pay $ 5 and forget about the problem with Claudia?

Everything in the world individually. I occasionally pry, but my strict markers only need to "A" and "O";) mmmda, that's it then.

Post has been editedGeorgeKn - 27.11.15, 15:09

Rep: (32)
Who, incidentally, already had experience of the delivery of goods more expensive 150 euros to Ukraine? What about customs? Something you need to pay extra?

Rep: (3)
And you already have the tax be?
In Russia, only as long as they say, but when it was already like this but the decision was canceled.

Snowyboy @ 27.11.2015, 15:33*
Who, incidentally, already had experience of the delivery of goods more expensive 150 euros to Ukraine? What about customs? Something you need to pay extra?

I still fit in this amount, and the plate is also now just 150.
But the fact that he had heard from others, sometimes (not every time) that have to pay customs and even require a paper about paying in a store (eg money bank translation store).
You can still ask the seller to specify a smaller amount, the fine should Preeti

Post has been editedOdessa 007 - 27.11.15, 15:57

Sold after the order written (probably like many)
Dear
thanks for your order.
we will try our best to send out the item asap. The HI10 is the newest item, the factory is now producing, the first batch 5000pcswill arrive in stock on 5-6th Dec . Please help extend 10days more for your order because so much orders in this time, we will test well and send out according to your payment time.
About the custom, we will help you declare the item astablet pc / ebook reader 41usd if you do not have any remark in the message about the declare requirement within 12hours because we want to help you send out soon. Different country has different policys on custom, and custom fee is not including in our selling price, but we are willing to help for declarence to advoid your high custom tax, We will try all our best to avoid custom fee but can not 100% sure no custom fee, please understand.
Amanda

That is only to be December 6 in stock
+
they say that the reference indicate both tablet pc / ebook reader for 41usd
That is, with customs problems should not be

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/19/20, 8:30