Chuwi Hi10 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (-5)
Purchase and accessoriesChuwi hi10 пїЅ | Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
M
In this thread only buy! It is forbidden to discuss the device, compare it with other devices as well as ask questions of choice, for all this there is a sectionLaptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID

At the gearbest appeared on Pts sweet price - what's the catch? On Ali, sellers write that they can only be sent in November.

Keyboard options

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.08.18, 20:44

Rep: (51)
took ~ 40-50-th, it is also interesting that send out bonus :)

Rep: (241)
How do you determine what took on the account? I never realized I was in the 500 or not.

Rep: (7)
Boggy @ 27.11.2015, 10:19*
How do you determine what took on the account? I never realized I was in the 500 or not.

After payment went again on promostranitsu - was 3820 tablets.

Lol, added another 2000, or what?)

Rep: (14)
Well you give - is the number of orders on the page. Before the rally the day before yesterday with 53 hanging Order now 866.
I have a $ 4 coupon "dude" + docking keyboard is worth 14 868.46.

2 Boggy

at the bottom of the product cards have carried out orders, there rewind on 27/11/2015 00:00 and look for yourself. each page - 8 orders. I found myself on page 5-6, also with the time of 00:00.
and determined.

Rep: (5)
* sasha869
sasha869 @ 27.11.2015, 10:17*
took ~ 40-50-th, it is also interesting that send out bonus :)

There is likely to pay for trial, rather than orders. I'm certainly not an expert, but the translation, too, takes time. Payment made the order after a Chinese may well come earlier.

That xp * Hb bottom of the page at me at all now hangs)

Outrate @ 27.11.2015, 11:55*
That xp * Hb bottom of the page at me at all now hangs)

:)))))))))))))) of at least 700 people "Leaf"

* GeorgeKn,
To sense that there is no payment, and order only.
Poor Chinese managery there going crazy. Asked about the keyboard, two responded:

vc Lemon
"Dear, thanks for your order from our store, the tablet is now very hot, please help pay asap, after your payment we will test well and send out to you asap, best regards-susan"

vc Lemon
"Dear, thanks for your order in our store, today is 11.11 promotion, the price is lowest in the whole year, only 24hours, please make the payment asap and we will test well and send out your package asap, best regards- wang"

Hehe, fumes. I do not care, buy some stickers.

Rep: (1)
I succumbed to the common interest. Seller VC Mall with Claudia 13800 p.
Up to 17756 shares without Claudia. We are waiting, sir.

Rep: (179)
Claudia took a no, but with EMS delivery. Let's see how fast it will come and I got orders in Bonus)))

Rep: (33)
* Outrate,
But after these annoying emails I refused the order, demanding money like in the good old 90s in Russia.

Outrate @ 27.11.2015, 12:07*
Hehe, fumes. I do not care, buy some stickers.

They are full of just a taste;)

NAZZ @ 27.11.2015, 11:42*
But after these annoying emails I refused the order, demanding money like in the good old 90s in Russia.

Familiar works in the online shop a manager, I imagine quite a stir there now and how many messages have to be processed. There has to be a good percentage of all inadequate mangled English. Restriction on the payment of 24 hours, and all need to be processed today within a couple of hours. They just do not have time to get a grasp.
Such letters really help to push the majority of customers to pay. In general, they too can understand.
But the test 6000 tablets I can not imagine how. Party goods packaging 300-500 6 hours for two. Provided that all automated, and other materials.

* Outrate,
but just enough to sell all of this young party more than 5000 calls = money). I wait with your gearbesta (though I hate this store).

Rep: (32)
Guys, I'm with you!

I ordered docking Claudia via DHL to Kiev. :)

Rep: (179)
* Nazz,
And what's the problem if there is protection against Ali? I do not come to the goods? money back
Time certainly lose ....
And since May is not so young ....

* kavabunga6
Yes hell knows, paranoia has worked, well, 800 rubles are not that much money to save.

Rep: (241)
Lord, I've something began to doubt, because with the English bad friends.
Attached Image

This equipment tablet with a keyboard and a cover or a cover for Claudia? Along the way, I hurried to order. Wanted keyboard and receive it from Case: D

* Boggy
scrolled down, there is a description of kits.

Set 2 - Case + Bluetooth Keyboard
Set 3 - Join Keyboard

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 12:16