Chuwi Hi10 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (-5)
Purchase and accessoriesChuwi hi10 » | Description | Discussion »
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
M
In this thread only buy! It is forbidden to discuss the device, compare it with other devices as well as ask questions of choice, for all this there is a sectionLaptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID

At the gearbest appeared on Pts sweet price - what's the catch? On Ali, sellers write that they can only be sent in November.

Keyboard options

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.08.18, 20:44

Rep: (26)
Ordering a tablet on Ali - I received such a message from the seller:
dear friend
Good day. I can’t help you.
so maybe add delivery time 30 days, wait the problem slove.
We can agree fast.
wait your reply, thank you.
Best reagrds.
linda

It's a shame, because 11.11 is a very pleasant price that came out.

Rep: (184)
Yep I also ordered first on GearBest. Not only did they fail to receive money through PayPal after the end of the pre-order, and because of this I spent a week steaming how to return them, even after I placed a new order and asked when the shipment was - they said that not earlier than in 2 3 weeks (from 11/20/15). In short, I canceled the order for GearBest. This is my first experience with them. Did not like. Moreover, after the end of the pre-order price dropped by another $ 1. So bullshit, this is their pre-order.

Perezakazal on AliExpress. There, though the price is higher (199 bucks), but there is an option to add a native hard keyboard. As a result, the price with the keyboard is $ 262, but this is equal to the price if there were keyboards on the GearBest. The keyboard is now everywhere worth about $ 78. Now I will wait with Ali.

Rep: (26)
Today the seller gave the track a number and put up the order protection lines in 60 days ... Strange.

Rep: (3)
The Chinese, who received the tablet, report problems with wifi and touch, screen flicker.http: //techtablets.com...10-first-batch-issues/

trolleyfan @ 11/22/2015, 6:59 PM*
The Chinese, who received the tablet, report problems with wifi and touch, screen flicker.http: //techtablets.com...10-first-batch-issues/

Yes, not happy yet. It is clear from where the delay. I hope that the Chinese will not decide that it will come down .... In the Vi family, the latest revisions with problem tachi and heatings, here the continuity is clearly visible - already heating and problems with tachem. Okay, wait, let's see.

Rep: (0)
This Friday on Ali - $ 169 /http: //sale.aliexpress...4.11010108.15.3.IbTvHk

This friday on Ali

Yes. only this does not change the situation with their absence. I wanted to spit and order a Cube i7 - and more powerful and fewer problems. But they, too, yet.

Today I again spoke to the new seller on Ali. He did not wriggle and just said that he was stupidly sitting and waiting for them to solve the technical issues that had arisen and begin to ship the goods. He does not want to send some kind of marriage, because he is the one who will suffer in the end. When it will be - no one knows. Hope for 3-5 days. So it says the manufacturer.

In this situation, of course, it is worthwhile to fear not for the money that will come back if anything, but for the quality of the goods, the defect of which was eliminated under pressure and in the shortest possible time. It is unlikely that here we will talk about the correct testing of the found solution. Ultimately, buyers will again play the role of final beta testers.

Post has been editedDatos - 24.11.15, 13:02

Rep: (90)
trolleyfan @ 11/22/2015, 6:59 PM*
about problems with wifi and touch screen flicker

like the surface book. Did anyone in the conversation buy it?
and then I think to take it on sale, instead of the acer switch 10. and how about the keyboard and so on? There are no jambs like tekslat 98 pro?

In the hands of the tablet, no one else has. But who is the plastic screen? plastic back cover. and the previous model has glass on both sides.

In the hands of the tablet, no one else has. But who is the plastic screen? plastic back cover. and the previous model has glass on both sides.

with tablets is no stranger, already ordered one of the first, the rules came.
judging by the seller’s pictures of the back cover material, like switch 10 (black), he has the same aluminum on the back.

But it seems like the screen should be glass, since the full xd matrix.
The most discrepancies in acb are from 6 to 8k MAh, and from the troubles frame, so x5-8300 does not support 4GB frames, and the Chinese wrote that they would not consider disputes if the volume of frames would be different.

Post has been editedilya_litosh - 25.11.15, 20:07

Rep: (2)
This Friday on Ali - 169

I think here to order. The only thing that interests me is if I need a keyboard. That is, it is needed, but not yet urgent. And judging by the price (without stock) with the keyboard of this tablet, it is + $ 60 to the price. For what? What is so special about her? An alternative to bluetooth clavs with a cover come out cheaper. And if now I do not order whether it will be separately available? Someone to other models bought? Will you help with advice?

Odessit 007 @ 11.26.2015, 00:22*
I order now to order. The only thing that interests me is if I need a keyboard. That is, it is needed, but not yet urgent. And judging by the price (without stock) with the keyboard of this tablet, it is + $ 60 to the price. For what? What is so special about her? An alternative to bluetooth clavs with a cover come out cheaper. And if now I do not order whether it will be separately available? Someone to other models bought? Will you help with advice?

The keyboard is connected through the contacts at the bottom of the tablet, additional tablet support (stand), additional protection (in the closed state), and the keyboards are sold separately seen on gearbox and other sites from $ 20 to $ 60-70.
I had a tablet switch 10, Klava Stock in the kit, everything is fine.
You can take the bluetooth clavus and cover. But that's how bluetooth m wifi will work together. if one module and antenna. But in this clave nt additional connectors ((such as yusb or acb built into the clave.
I will also communicate with the Chinese, what they will say about the tablet, whether 4GB frames and 64GB rum are there. and some say that the dispute will not be accepted because of this. and the volume may be different. But the percent x5-8300 does not pull 4GB frames.

Post has been editedilya_litosh - 26.11.15, 01:32

Rep: (318)
* lvilp_,
So it is now sold for the money
http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…_5%2Csearchweb201560_8
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...44_5,searchweb201560_8
.. or $ 170 is it with the keyboard?
I myself consider everything, yes I consider this tablet. Waiting for the first reviews)

Mastersmit @ 11.26.2015, 02:58*

I think this is still a grade without Claudia. With Klava under two hundred will cost. I myself want to order a second set very tomorrow, but very controversial reviews have gone ... also about overheating and flickering somewhere they write o.O

Ilya_litosh @ 11.26.2015, 01:30*
I will also communicate with the Chinese, what they will say about the tablet, whether 4GB frames and 64GB rum are there. and some say that the dispute will not be accepted because of this. and the volume may be different. But the percent x5-8300 does not pull 4GB frames.

Also unclear for me is the question of RAM. Still, if the processor Z8300, then how will work 4GB?
Waiting for accurate information, who is interested.

Post has been editedhiphoptime - 26.11.15, 03:10

Rep: (35)
Ilya_litosh @ 11.26.2015, 00:30*
and then some say that the dispute will not be taken because of this

What kind of nonsense? They will not accept the dispute, it means that it is necessary to aggravate it in order to make a decision by the Ali administration. Russian on white says that if the goods do not fit the description, you can return it or agree on compensation with the seller. You never know what is sold there invented? But it turns out to be interesting: 4/64 of memory has been announced, but if there is less there, we will not accept disputes ...

Post has been editedVipervenom - 26.11.15, 08:50

Ilya_litosh @ 11.26.2015, 01:30*
Type yusb or acb built into the clave.

By the way, is the USB keyboard suitable in this tablet? In principle, I see no reason why not. It may be the best option to buy a small keyboard, and then another minus bluetooth - there is a battery.

P.S. I think something like thishttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...44_5,searchweb201560_9$ 12, not so much for a fairly compact and Russian (stickers on this will not sit)

Post has been editedOdessa 007 - 26.11.15, 11:36

Mastersmit @ 11.26.2015, 02:58*
So it is now sold for the money
http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…_5%2Csearchweb201560_8
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...44_5,searchweb201560_8

I write 189-191 or 232 with a keyboard on your links

Rep: (318)
* Odessa 007,
The difference is only 10-20 dollars .. I saw a seller a little cheaper. I did not begin to spread the link .. There is not much difference with the difference that for 170 with an influx of those who wish, they can send for a long time. And then almost the next day ..

My seller has just answered me that tomorrow they will already have the tablets. And begin to be sent. We'll see.

Rep: (37)
Here I am thinking of changing my Chuwi Vi10 z3736f 2gb 32gb to Chuwi Hi10, the reason is simple - I often mount video from an action camera 1080i * 60fps, but vi10 terribly lags. I really hope that the updated percent copes better with the video.
Tomorrow, “Black Friday” on Ali promise for 169 bucks, though, as I understand it, the keyboard for hi10 will not work from vi10. If you had made vi10 version on z8300 and 4gb ram, this would be a good option)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 11:22